Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger (2009)

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada
Bottle Design: Lalique

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is a popular perfume by Prada for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Indian jasmine sambac, Tunisian orange blossom, Morrocan orange blossom, Indian tuberose, Tunisian neroli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.10.2019

The scent was re-released in 2015.

7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Goodbye Tristesse!
November is the symbol of a cloudy and dark time, which is regularly settling on the mood.
And even if sunny and mild days break through this grey, as has already happened frequently in recent years, the numerous funeral holidays and the grave ornaments that are found everywhere in the shops alone are a sign that the light and cheerfulness of summer are a thing of the past.

That's why it's worth looking for a "little helper" against the infamous "November Blues" already now.
For me, "Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" from Prada is the perfect choice for this.

An abundance of soft, fragrant orange blossoms seem to envelop me as a kind of warm protective layer.
This aroma, which lifts the mood and strengthens the heart, is also a major topic in the science of aroma healing.
Sometimes I think that people in the Mediterranean region do not only live and stay healthy for so long because of the sun and olive oil.
Perhaps the often present aroma of orange blossoms with its so positive influences has an effect on the heart and keeps it healthy.

In this scented tissue these flowers play about the role of the stars in the fairy tale "Sterntaler".
In fluffy, dense clouds they fall down and we should all stop the skirt far to catch many of these tender creatures for us and to preserve them for the dark time.
Also Neroli plays in this pleasant, the senses illuminating league and may not be missing therefore in this Prada smell.
Jasmine-Sambac in a wonderfully reserved, but nevertheless flattering dose and tuberose - here also not firing a "full bottle" - round off this orange creature and create a quietly flowing, flattering something.

"Rescue drops" in a particularly fine form, that's what I call "Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" for me.
This fragrance cannot dry a tear or heal grief, but it comforts and tries to bring light and warmth into the moment as a protective, fragrant barrier.

Of course "Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" is also a wonderful companion as a completely "normal" everyday fragrance.
Gracefully and discreetly it surrounds and leaves a delicate scent trace, which lets attentive become.

I will preserve this friendly scented angel for the days when it can gently surround and protect me.
Maybe this lovely orange scent even keeps the draught of life a little away from me.
It wouldn't surprise me!

Nice, but...
I remember when buying this one; I thought it was wonderful, - light, fresh, summery.
I still have these impressions, but when I wear it, I find it almost cloying. A small sprits on my wrists takes my full attention for most of the rest of the day, and it is simply too much. It is not the sweetness, I think. When compared to SLs orangeblossom, the latter is even sweeter, but I do not have the same reaction to that one. Maybe the Prada lacks something in depth? I've worn it only in spring/summer/autumn - maybe I should try in cold weather (Seville is by far best on me in winter!)

So, you see, mixed feelings on this one.
7.5 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Gold
The full spectrum of orange
My first impression was very pleasant, light and refreshing. Unfortunately, the drydown exposes the soapy angles of orange (in this case, I'd say of orange peel) and the scent seemed too bitter on my skin, whereas my daughter (20) loved this very aspect. Thus I happily gave her my bottle - so much about different perceptions.
"Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" is a good summer fragrance for those who like the whole spectrum of the orange to be represented in a perfume. Its good breeding (I like the packaging&the bottle design) places it well above the usual clamour of many other light citrussy summer scents. Btw, we couldn't detect any tuberose in it (as mentioned in the pyramide).
7.5 5.0 7.5 7.0/10

Beautiful orange blossom
Orange Blossom, for me personally, tends to remind me of soap and bath products. Occasionally this flower sits well with me, yet other times I crave that little something more. Something not so clean.

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is simplistic yet beautiful. The soapy accord is most certainly present, however it gives me a sense of being clean yet sweet and flowery at the same time. If I were to bathe in a tub filled with petals, and the aroma of the bath water soaked into my skin, this fragrance is what I'd imagine I would smell like.

It's a really fun, warm weather scent, light and inoffensive on the skin. It opens with zesty bursts of neroli, mandarin orange and a hint soapiness. The heart is mostly floral and a touch sweet, with a slight drizzle of honey.

I find Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger such a well balanced composition. It's neither too heavy nor too light. It's just right. I actually wore this fragrance to bed last night, and my boyfriend complimented me, however it did take him some time to realise it was a perfume and not the scent of my freshly washed sheets.

The longevity is good on my skin, and the more I wear this fragrance the more excited I am for the season turn-around, where light, Spring-like florals will soon dominate my wardrobe. This fragrance met all my expectations and for that, I'm very pleased.
10.0 7.5 7.5 8.0/10

An Airy, Soapy Orange Blossom--Devoid of Dynamone...
I love the Prada Infusions, in general, so it's no surprise that I like this one, in particular. INFUSION DE FLEUR D'ORANGER offers a clean, somewhat soapy orange blossom with a definite family resemblance to the INFUSIONS D'IRIS but also the soap note of INFUSION D'HOMME. Basically if you like that soap note, you're in luck once again, but if you do not, you won't like this one either.

I don't mean to suggest that INFUSION DE FLEUR D'ORANGER is too soapy, because it is not. But it definitely has a clean demeanor. I love this aesthetic, and find this presentation of orange blossom more appealing than either By Kilian SWEET REDEMPTION--which is very sweet indeed, or Serge Lutens FLEUR D'ORANGER, which is quite a bit thicker than this.

Airy and light, but I wouldn't say ephemeral, because, on my skin, it lasts quite a long time. This is a beautiful take on bright and cheerful orange blossom, and the darkness of pensive neroli is not really on display. Of all of the INFUSIONS I've tried, this one may actually be my favorite.
7.5 9.9/10

Hmmmm...
Very nice scent. Tuberose stays in the background, thank goodness, and doesn’t act up as it often does. But I find the sweetness of the orange flower moves into a kind of tartness - like the spray of orange peel into the flame of a candle. All in all I quite like it.

Vielen Dank an meine 90jährige Nachbarin für die großzügige Zurverfügungstellung ihres kultigen Wohnzimmers......!! #Echt Vintage!:-))
Tea Time!!:-))
by Samy1990
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada La Femme by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada