Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger 2009

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada
Bottle Design Lalique
Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is a popular perfume by Prada for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Daniela Andrier

Indian jasmine sambacIndian jasmine sambac Tunisian orange blossomTunisian orange blossom Morrocan orange blossomMorrocan orange blossom Indian tuberoseIndian tuberose Tunisian neroliTunisian neroli

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.07.2022.

The scent was re-released in 2015.

7 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Goodbye Tristesse!
November is the symbol of a cloudy and dark time, which is regularly settling on the mood.
And even if sunny and mild days break through this grey, as has already happened frequently in recent years, the numerous funeral holidays and the grave ornaments that are found everywhere in the shops alone are a sign that the light and cheerfulness of summer are a thing of the past.

That's why it's worth looking for a "little helper" against the infamous "November Blues" already now.
For me, "Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" from Prada is the perfect choice for this.

An abundance of soft, fragrant orange blossoms seem to envelop me as a kind of warm protective layer.
This aroma, which lifts the mood and strengthens the heart, is also a major topic in the science of aroma healing.
Sometimes I think that people in the Mediterranean region do not only live and stay healthy for so long because of the sun and olive oil.
Perhaps the often present aroma of orange blossoms with its so positive influences has an effect on the heart and keeps it healthy.

In this scented tissue these flowers play about the role of the stars in the fairy tale "Sterntaler".
In fluffy, dense clouds they fall down and we should all stop the skirt far to catch many of these tender creatures for us and to preserve them for the dark time.
Also Neroli plays in this pleasant, the senses illuminating league and may not be missing therefore in this Prada smell.
Jasmine-Sambac in a wonderfully reserved, but nevertheless flattering dose and tuberose - here also not firing a "full bottle" - round off this orange creature and create a quietly flowing, flattering something.

"Rescue drops" in a particularly fine form, that's what I call "Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" for me.
This fragrance cannot dry a tear or heal grief, but it comforts and tries to bring light and warmth into the moment as a protective, fragrant barrier.

Of course "Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" is also a wonderful companion as a completely "normal" everyday fragrance.
Gracefully and discreetly it surrounds and leaves a delicate scent trace, which lets attentive become.

I will preserve this friendly scented angel for the days when it can gently surround and protect me.
Maybe this lovely orange scent even keeps the draught of life a little away from me.
It wouldn't surprise me!
Sibelle73
The most luxurious orange blossom fragrance
And again, I associate one of my absolute favorite fragrances with a travel experience. I would love to tell you that I discovered this fragrance in Paris, or even better: during a summer holiday in Morocco, because that's where this scent fits perfectly for me. But no, I discovered this fragrance in the little oriental London - better said in the duty-free shop at Heathrow Airport - over 10 years ago.

There attracted me this pretty packaging with dark green leaves and oranges magically and I just had to grab the tester. One spray - and I was transported from London to the south. I wore a white summer dress with a white hat like the Rafaello woman and strode through an orange grove. Orange blossoms surrounded me and a light breeze wafted the delicate floral scent into my nose. So beautiful, so pleasant, so classic and endlessly luxurious. I had to have this one!

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is for me to this day the most beautiful orange blossom scent I have ever smelled. It is particularly fine and floral but not exhausting. The fragrance notes are very well balanced. It's just a light oriental sea of flowers that surrounds you. Super nice for summer evenings out. I always feel very luxuriously breathed on when wearing it ;) .

After the fragrance was initially discontinued by Prada, I desperately went in search of a replacement, but to no avail. I bought as a replacement Orange Blossom Cologne (ok, but not nearly as good), and later found a fragrance that is at least similar: Fleur d'Oranger Intense , but that is unlike the Prada fragrance in the long run exhausting.

My happy ending came when Prada re-released Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger with the Infusion range. I don't want to miss it now. Given the occasion, I'm going to wear it again tonight too. Am already again quite raptured :) .

In this sense I send you positive orange blossom greetings.
Schnupper
Old fashioned tart / sweet orange essence
... and I like this Prada fragrance the best. I find it fabulously fresh and lovely , soft and round. How do you get such a perfume made in this strength and with these notes ?

I do not know myself there, but I think of distilling , in any case masterfully.
Just orangy fresh , without vanilla , flowers or any other ingredient.

A great fragrance....

Beautiful orange blossom
Orange Blossom, for me personally, tends to remind me of soap and bath products. Occasionally this flower sits well with me, yet other times I crave that little something more. Something not so clean.

Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger is simplistic yet beautiful. The soapy accord is most certainly present, however it gives me a sense of being clean yet sweet and flowery at the same time. If I were to bathe in a tub filled with petals, and the aroma of the bath water soaked into my skin, this fragrance is what I'd imagine I would smell like.

It's a really fun, warm weather scent, light and inoffensive on the skin. It opens with zesty bursts of neroli, mandarin orange and a hint soapiness. The heart is mostly floral and a touch sweet, with a slight drizzle of honey.

I find Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger such a well balanced composition. It's neither too heavy nor too light. It's just right. I actually wore this fragrance to bed last night, and my boyfriend complimented me, however it did take him some time to realise it was a perfume and not the scent of my freshly washed sheets.

The longevity is good on my skin, and the more I wear this fragrance the more excited I am for the season turn-around, where light, Spring-like florals will soon dominate my wardrobe. This fragrance met all my expectations and for that, I'm very pleased.

Gold
The full spectrum of orange
My first impression was very pleasant, light and refreshing. Unfortunately, the drydown exposes the soapy angles of orange (in this case, I'd say of orange peel) and the scent seemed too bitter on my skin, whereas my daughter (20) loved this very aspect. Thus I happily gave her my bottle - so much about different perceptions.
"Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger" is a good summer fragrance for those who like the whole spectrum of the orange to be represented in a perfume. Its good breeding (I like the packaging&the bottle design) places it well above the usual clamour of many other light citrussy summer scents. Btw, we couldn't detect any tuberose in it (as mentioned in the pyramide).
More reviews

1 short view on the fragrance
RisingChaosRisingChaos 6 months ago
Soft powder + soapiness infused with a green and woody sweet orange, like a whole orange tree. Much soapier than its siblings.

Images

34 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada La Femme by Prada Prada (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Prada Olfactories - Midnight Train by Prada