L'Homme 2016

L'Homme by Prada
Top 11 in Men's Perfume
L'Homme is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Daniela Andrier

Iris, Amber, Patchouli, Neroli, Geranium, Pepper, Violet, Cedar

Submitted by multiple users., last update on 10.04.2021.

Along with actresses Mia Wasikowska and Mia Goth, actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan are the faces of the advertising campaign. They are photographed by Steven Meisel.

Love it or hate it
When I read through so the reviews comes the fragrance apparently not with each / everyone well.

He wants that actually, the little clean man, without corners and edges.
Personally, I actually like to wear it in the office, because it is not intrusive and does not immediately take over the whole room.

Yes, he starts right away quite powdery through the iris, but you have to know that with Prada.

Prada is now times known for powdery fragrances.

I like the fragrance very much and could also already pick up some compliments - The first came from my wife and the truly is not fine in the expression of their opinion...

Who would like to have a fragrance that nowhere and simply fresh and pleasant smells can strike here.
In winter, I would then but rather grab the Intense version :-)
Tonishaja
Powdery freshness with a light sweetness
A fragrance that you can wear for every occasion.
Whether you like it powdery, sweet or fresh, you are well served with this fragrance
Simply a clean fragrance that you like to apply after the shower.
Unfortunately, disappoints me the performance, it evaporates very quickly and for a self after 3 hours hardly perceptible.
It is my opinion ehr for the warmer days suitable or for the office.
Otherwise, the fragrance is really recommended, since it is as good as everyone likes.

first wow then bye
I bought Prada L'homme blind after the praise of many Youtuber, at a very very good price. So at the first unboxing comes a very successful, high-quality and very noble-looking flacon against. Then the first spray on the hand. Wow, what is this for a brilliant fragrance, which is very different from the typical designer fragrances. Full of joy so passed half an hour....then what, what was that, it smelled in my opinion quite terrible. Such a strange sweetness and such a "Oma scent" came towards me. (I have to say that I can not start anything with powdery fragrances until today). Fortunately, this smell did not last long. After about 4 hours was layer in the shaft. On the whole, just not my fragrance but still a price / performance monster.

Prada L'Homme EDT
It opens with that spicy Cardamom, Pepper and Violet which is quite bright and fresh. I enjoy the opening more than the dry down tbh. Once it's settled after 20 mins. You get that pretty generic ambroxan and cedar base. It leans towards Luna Rossa Carbon. Reminds me of a semi skimmed version of that tbh with Iris instead of Lavender. Prada Amber and Prada D'homme are far superior in my eyes. I like the older smoother blend of dna from prada with the much more natural scent, rather than this newer synthetic, ambroxan heavy blend tbh. Scent 7/10 Sillage 8/10 Longevity 8/10
All-rounder.
I ordered this fragrance blind. He is definitely an everyday fragrance, whether for work, leisure, or simply for the well-being, the scent is not too intrusive and is still present over a long period.
Especially positive I find the fragrance intensity over time, which hardly decreases. Generally a real blind buy candidate, for me unfortunately rather a headache candidate. I seem to be probably no friend of soapy fragrances.
Clean scent
I would like to describe the fragrance from a woman's point of view?

Some time ago I was looking for a fragrance for my better half, who does not value fragrances. If what is there, he puts on the fragrance and if no perfume is there, but that's also no problem, because then he just wears none. I really like the way he smells without perfume, by the way. He smells just by nature already very good and clean.
I wanted to have but like times one for him, because there is always an occasion, where you may smell a little!
So I let myself be advised here on Parfumo, I was looking for a perfume which does not smell intrusive and stop for a man without any fragrance experience is suitable.
Prada L'Homme was the first thing I was called. I read through the fragrance pyramid, reviews and statements and decided to order this fragrance blindly...
It was a great decision!
Individual components herrausriechen is incredibly difficult for me and with men's fragrances that is almost impossible for me.
But he always smells like freshly showered when he applies this scent and the powdery (which I hate in women's perfume by the way) makes this scent soft and very clean.
He now likes to scent himself with the fragrance and has also already received one or two compliments for it, which of course he also likes.
Thank you again to all who have given me tips at the time!
Felixbng
Smells fresh and clean, but nothing more
First I have to mention that I am completely new on Parfumo. It all started with the fact that I was looking for a perfume that is very pleasing and not too intrusive, for example, at work. After countless YouTube videos, Prada l`Homme was recommended again and again, which is why I almost ordered it blindly. Fortunately, I ordered a sample here first instead. Before I could not imagine too much under the terms "powdery" and "soapy", but these describe the fragrance to 100%. For me, unfortunately, it smells too boring and somehow also a bit too feminine. Nevertheless, I do not find the fragrance bad, however, it is not for me. However, who just wants to smell fresh and clean, is exactly right with this fragrance.
Lutz03
So that's what it is, the scent of a Niceguy..
Prada L'Homme. Recommended by some Youtubern, loved by many and above all: so suitable for the masses

So this is it now, the fragrance of a Niceguy.

The fragrance smells high quality and clean, but in my opinion not sexy. It is a fragrance which does not want to tick anywhere and so he also comes. Not negative, but interesting compliments do not come out. It is nevertheless a perfect fragrance for school, for the office, leisure or for just about everything.

Durability and sillage is very good and the bottle is simple and noble - just like Prada l'homme.
Good guy
For me a clear nice guy fragrance. Powdery sweet, like an innocent fine guy. Would wear the fragrance clearly rather for work or formal occasions.
The scent itself is not the most stunning I own, but perfect for a white shirt.
I notice mostly the powdery sweetness, but not so much the floral.
The sillage is okay but also more mediocre.
The bottle also looks very classy and associates well with the fragrance itself.

Final score: 7/10
Aaron95
Hey, you smell all clean and fresh. What is that?
Probably the best soap scent on the market. Ordered after he was pushed and hyped in many videos and comments. and I can say he is worth the hype. I ordered it for my workday at the time and it hasn't let me down to this day. The scent smells wonderfully fresh and the iris note gives it a nice pludgy feel. I have received nothing but compliments so far and can only say that the scent hasn't bothered anyone or come across as unpleasant. Both in winter and in summer a super everyday fragrance. I only at work but also in leisure you can not go wrong with this fragrance

50something50something 7 days ago
Feminine but it smells great. I wear it when I want to get in touch with my softer side.
RonniweRonniwe 2 months ago
Buen perfume para la oficina y oler a limpio.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 3 months ago
This is a high quality, super fresh, little bit spicy peppery scent with a clean Iris note.
JotaJota 5 months ago
One of the best designer fragrances out there. Clean, fresh, yeat sweet and long lasting. For spring, summer, office & formal events. LOVE!
GreMuserGreMuser 6 months ago
Clean, fresh and luxurious with a hint of sweetness. Simply beautiful and easy to wear.
Eliot65Eliot65 6 months ago
If someone wants to have only one fragrance for all occasions and all seasons THIS IS IT. It smells elegant and classy
Syzygy73Syzygy73 6 months ago
Light, powdery, hint of lipstick but more than the sum of its parts. A superb masculine leaning floral.
ToptTopt 7 months ago
tried it, dont get the hype; average
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
Beautiful iris that gives a comforting feeling. All-rounder, soapy, clean, slightly powdery and sweet. Longevity: good. Sillage: moderate
StolzmanStolzman 9 months ago
This and Burberry Touch for men are my favourite office fragrances. Great longevity

Instagram: sergey4us
by Oldish2002
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Prada

L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada La Femme by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada