L'Homme 2016

L'Homme by Prada
Top 11 in Men's Perfume
8.5 / 101906 Ratings
L'Homme is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)

Daniela Andrier

PepperPepper
VioletViolet
CedarCedar

8.51906 Ratings

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 16.09.2021.

Along with actresses Mia Wasikowska and Mia Goth, actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan are the faces of the advertising campaign. They are photographed by Steven Meisel.

The king of the offices
This fragrance is aimed at all suits and office people. But for anyone else who has to deal with other people every day, this perfume is interesting.
I have rarely seen a classy designer fragrance that comes so close to being niche, both in terms of DNA and performance.
You're getting a powdery iris scent here. Very elegant, but also rather restrained. Exactly that makes it perfect for everyday life in my opinion. With this fragrance, you will never tick.
Because of the powderiness, which gives a certain elegance, I see him rather on a shirt or suit wearer.
Niche > Designer?
My first review here that I'm writing because this fragrance was the one that got me excited about perfume.

A few weeks ago I was on vacation and as it often happens on a beach vacation, I ordered me out of boredom some niche fragrances (Xerjoff, Terenzi, Creed, ...) to have some new fragrances to test when I arrived. The following weeks I have worn exclusively these fragrances, every day niche, some also at absurdly high prices, with great quality and exceptional fragrance notes and fantastic H/S.

On Tuesday, however, after working late and not turning on the alarm, I had to be quick. Oversleeping and only a few minutes to get ready made me reach for the Prada; and I was in love all over again. Just one spray and the most beautiful soapy scent is in the air, no nook or cranny, just pure feel good in a mirrored bottle. I think the powdery note gives the scent what makes it special, the fresh notes the lightness it needs to be so universal. This fragrance is coming home, just uncomplicated and yet so intriguing and overwhelmingly beautiful.

All day I still thought about it and came to the conclusion that few strokes of genius whether they come from designers, hardly find worthy competition from the niche world.
Prada L'homme is for me one of these strokes of genius, my safe haven and my well-being on Sunday also the couch.

Durability and sillage I would like to see still at niche level, then I would not need another fragrance
GaaraofDeser
The white prince riding his white horse
Prada l'homme is one of the most beautiful fragrances that I have ever sniffed (still not my favorite of Prada).
When I smell this fragrance, I just feel good. I feel ready for the day and ready to give my best once again today. I feel like that white prince who owns a white horse! ?

Not only does the fragrance exude this elegance, but so does the bottle, with its thick glass and Prada logo.

Prada L'Homme simply smells like luxury and cleanliness. By the word "cleanliness" I do not mean simply "freshly showered" (as some influencers often claim... ?♂️), but of a man who places extremely high value on hygiene and self-care.
Not only the fragrance exudes this elegance, but also the bottle, with its thick glass and Prada logo
Muckelina
A perfume for every mood
A floral and yet very masculine fragrance for every day.
A slightly spicy floral that comes across as clean, fresh and masculine due to the cedar and pepper. Now you ask yourself, what does masculine? Yeah I can't describe that any better either. It is the first thought when my husband applies this fragrance, that he smells masculine.
Even after 8 hours you are still addressed, what a great scent you wear. It is still present and buzzing around you.
On the clothes you smell him even the next day still.
Because of its fresh and clean appearance, it can be worn in any season and for any occasion.
A clear buy recommendation because he is also not so high-priced.
Dennis79
A touch of luxury soap on the skin
This is my first review on Parfumo and I am happy if my review helps the one or the other in the selection of a new favorite. As a style I have chosen FAQ, because I think that you get to the point faster.

Fragrance:
How do you feel when you wear *Prada L'homme*?
- In general, immediately better. The fragrance honestly reminds me of the visit to a 5-star hotel when you move into your apartment for the first time (don't know why). It's probably because of the iris note, which is very prominent and smells very soapy, creamy.

When do I prefer to wear Prada L'Homme?
- As a daytime fragrance for the office or at home to feel good - either in conjunction with a white T-shirt or white shirt (somehow the color white fits the feeling of purity, what the fragrance conveys).

How does this fragrance differentiate itself from other soaps/fresh laundry/iris fragrances I've smelled so far?
First of all - Prada L'Homme is for me the *pure* soap fragrance without much frills!
Comparison Dior Homme Intense: besides the soap smell also wood and vanilla (rather with date character)
Comparison Montblanc Individual: both have this fresh clothes dryer image - with Prada clearly more luxury and purer. Montblanc smells for me raspberry and more artificial, although also well done. In direct comparison but clearly Prada for the usecase Office and Goodfeeling.
Comparison to Prada L'Homme Intense: for me rather the upgrade to a date fragrance, because here the vanilla is very prominent.
Comparison - Prada Amber pour homme: also very soapy and for me the number 2 soap, which also smells luxurious.

What is the best soap/clean scent?
Prada L'Homme!
Probably I would buy for the Night-Time/ Date in addition either Dior Homme Intense or Prada L'Homme Intense in addition, since these are also very high-quality, but have a different area of application for me.

SILLAGE / DURABILITY:
- The sillage is I think good, but also not beast mode.
- The durability is very good, both on the skin and on the clothes, where I notice the fragrance even the next day.

FLAKON:
- Very high-quality and masculine-masculine by the combination of the white Juice, bright glass with the jet-black (leather?) sheathing.

PRICE / PERFORMANCE:
- The 150 ml variant I bought for just under 70 €. Price / performance is really outstanding.

CONCLUSION:
Blind buy for all those who want to own the best soap / laundry rocker fragrance for the Daytime (no matter office or leisure).
The suit in the bottle
After several positive reviews, I came across Prada l'homme while looking for an office fragrance. And yes, it is indeed a mega office fragrance that smells unique as it is.

Overall, Prada l'homme is a very very clean scent that I immediately associate with suits and "business". Funnily enough, I also associate the scent with something else. Do you know the smell when you unpack new technical devices, such as Apple
Products? That's exactly what I had to think of!

My safe haven
First of all: No perfume I prefer to wear than Prada L'Homme.

It has given me just in the lockdown and mask time a pleasant feeling of cleanliness and freshness when I was just not so anxious to dress sensibly despite home office. (The fragrance could give me despite sweatpants and holey shirt a feeling of neatness that I get otherwise so from no other fragrance.)

The scent of wonderful soap, paired with the cool iris note is looking for me unparalleled. Unfortunately, I have to generally overspray the fragrance with my all-swallowing skin to get the durability, which I want minimal (just under 6-7 hours). Sillage is within the first hours also already close to the skin, but who wears fragrances for others, please? I certainly not.

Should it be then, however, but times about the opinion of other people, then I can say with certainty that this fragrance will never tarnish and usually draws positive reactions with it. Every time again a safe choice for whatever day and occasion. Commonly, the fragrance is also perceived as No. 1 office fragrance, which fits well into the just described properties.

From my side a clear recommendation for my absolute favorite fragrance.
That's him
Moin Mitnanne,
this is my first review and I ask for your indulgence. This fragrance I got me blindly due to various reviews and opinions read on the Internet. I bought this fragrance because I kind of wanted it as a treat for me. The iris note made me curious as well as its office and year-round suitability.

I'm not a foodie (derived from gourmand), yet I think I've had the pleasure of sniffing a few scents and can also tell where there's some difference between designer and niche levels.

But I digress... ( it shall not be the last time).

My evaluation criteria are basically very simple:

Do I like it, does my better half like it, and how long does it last?

Answer:

I like it. The iris note just gets me. I'm just son little sweetie sometimes. But it's not over the top. It keeps it clean and not sticky. That said, I also think I've smelled this scent somewhere before, but not as a soap or EAU der Parfum. So somewhere in everyday life but I can't remember where. Kind of in childhood days, but since the scent only came out in 2016 and I'm 30 years old, it couldn't have been this one in my childhood. So like I said, it evokes something in me. For me ne good thing and others also said to me that I smell pleasant. And pleasant is not good or horny or sexy but exactly what also the fragrance triggers in me. A pleasant feeling.

My girlfriend likes it too. Back in the days, felt about 4-5 years ago, since my girlfriend gave me the Valentino Uomo Intense. She said something about this fragrance is different and that she had not smelled so yet. She tends to prefer heavy fragrances, like patchouli, cinnamon, praline and creaminess. That's also usually the case with men's fragrances. But she wanted a night out scent for me, far away from OneMillion and co. , so not too synthetically sweet. And the Valentino seems to have grabbed her there. This fragrance also started both of our interest in fragrances. But I'm digressing again. Turns out it was just that iris component that she liked then and does now with the Prada. So to speak, the VUI for the day. So from her for this also full score.

What should I say about the durability? I can smell myself relatively quickly no longer with this fragrance. I must say that it has become better, however, since I apply only 2 spritzes on the neck and enough in the hair (on the braid, because I wear long hair), as well as a little on the sleeves. It works for this scent as it's not too overbearing in my opinion. I generally spray a lot, though, and always early enough so that the scent in question has settled before I go out socializing. Oh well. I get at least about 8 hours out of it. How do I know that? I put the scent on at 8 in the morning. I'm currently in a home office, but babysit his dog for a colleague for the day and then get him to come to me. Take him out in all weathers and then deliver him back to him in the evening between 4pm and 6pm. Sometimes he's not there then, but I have an apartment key. I got a message from him a few times that we must have just missed each other when he came home because he could still smell my perfume. I couldn't detect it on me at that point. Means, however, in any case, that a certain durability must be given with me.

In my opinion, you should generally also spray more than 4-5 sprays. And also not too much around the neck region, because it can then crush you. If you own a lot of perfumes you should also use them. You get so many sprays out of a fragrance that it doesn't run out so quickly even if you spray a lot. But that's a philosophy question. I spray a lot, but also with lead time. Oh I digress again.

So in a nutshell:

Scent pleases me well. Fragrance pleases girlfriend well. Fragrance keeps good with my spray way. So what more could you want.

Nice powder fresh
Very good scent with a great drydown. Prada scores a knockout with this one. Great longevity and the heart takes over after an hour or so and then that beautiful drydown. I can still smell it on my wrist 10hrs later. Very satisfying and the iris adds a Prada touch like no other house out there. Can't wait to get a full bottle!!
XTheRose
High Quality Bar of Soap... indeed!
I bought the fragrance for 35€ at an Austrian flea market and for those who want to know, a 2016 batch. I can not say whether the fragrance was watered down in the years but my fragrance is potent.
The Prada L'Homme comes close to 10 hours with me. And the projection is no joke either! Many thanks to Jeremy Fragrance who has praised the fragrance so often! The ingredients are very high quality especially the iris, the fragrance is reasonably floral but towards drydown the Italian becomes a bit more masculine.
Of all the fragrances I own, my mother likes the best. Whenever I wear the, then I get a nice compliment ;D However, some people do not notice that you wear a perfume but the "freshly washed laundry" smells so good ;)

Prada L'Homme is in my opinion a top 3 fragrance in my collection. P / L more than top and unexpected for a as Jeremy so nicely says "soap fragrance". Clearly the best Prada of the L'Homme series!

Stevens95Stevens95 1 month ago
Fresh and clean out of the shower. Very safe choice
50something50something 2 months ago
Clean and soapy unisex fragrance . High quality for sure. Leans feminine to me personally. Not a big fan of iris.
ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 2 months ago
Underrated Prada scores big with this 2016 release
Blako11Blako11 3 months ago
I like it, it's elegant and not aggressive. It's a little bit too spicy for my taste, although the spiciness suits it well.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
One of the best fresh iris scents. Clean and soapy but still modern and masculine - not an easy task to accomplish but Prada did it.
MrLawmanMrLawman 5 months ago
Smells live a father of four who earns a respectful living.
RonniweRonniwe 7 months ago
Buen perfume para la oficina y oler a limpio.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 9 months ago
This is a high quality, super fresh, little bit spicy peppery scent with a clean Iris note.
JotaJota 10 months ago
One of the best designer fragrances out there. Clean, fresh, yeat sweet and long lasting. For spring, summer, office & formal events. LOVE!
GreMuserGreMuser 11 months ago
Clean, fresh and luxurious with a hint of sweetness. Simply beautiful and easy to wear.

Instagram: sergey4us
by Oldish2002
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Prada

L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada La Femme by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada