L'Homme 2016

L'Homme by Prada
Top 9 in Men's Perfume
L'Homme is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)

Daniela Andrier

Iris, Amber, Patchouli, Neroli, Geranium, Pepper, Violet, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.01.2021.

Along with actresses Mia Wasikowska and Mia Goth, actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan are the faces of the advertising campaign. They are photographed by Steven Meisel.

Avasqueznich
Nice powdery, elegant and casual scent for work !
Whoops! What a neutral fragrance !!!
It is synonymous with cleanliness, overflows with subtlety, a delicate, fine perfume, which with the iris gives that dusty touch like a fine baby powder, but beware, this fragrance for its price uses quite good quality materials, although its notes They are synthetic, they are perceived differently, their duration on my skin is about 6-7 hours I perceiving it, its trail is average poor, because it does not project strong only after the first 2 hours, a perfume that undoubtedly stole my heart and I have taken it as a signature fragrance, and that you do not have to understand it like any other complicated fragrance, he will understand you depending on the use you give it, one of the best designer perfumes, ideal to be with your partner , or working or a meeting of friends who want to highlight your hygiene, highly recommended !! This is 9/10
The real Office for Men
Through this incredible fragrance I came into the fragrance world. It is actually so good that one loses the desire to others.
From the top note to the drydown a very similar smell. The iris makes the fragrance incredibly rich which is why it is definitely worth the money.
Furthermore, there are compliments without end, even the next morning there were compliments for me that I "always" smell good. 9/10 for durability for me. Only weakness is the projection for me could be a little stronger, on the other hand, you do not want to blow people away because you wear this fragrance best in the office, school or casual in the summer. Holds so relatively long but is very intimate and restrained.

Flacon is also very simple and masculine, which reflects the fragrance perfetk
R3in3r
My entry into the world of fragrances
I became aware of the fragrance through a "certain" Youtuber - "the best Saubermannduft" on the market, so was the statement.

On the next shopping trip I went with my wife in the nearest Douglas, have applied it to the sample and was positively surprised - a very noble shower fragrance - and have bought the Flanker directly :)

The biggest mistake I had made was not to let the fragrance work on me longer, but only by 3 sprays a purchase decision to have made.

The fragrance is appealing in its own way "soapy, fresh, powdery" with great iris notes, but with me it causes a downright headache after a few hours. The fragrance is all the time very present and my mind resists at some point.

The durability and sillage are above average. I for me would not buy the fragrance again, but tastes are known to be different ;)

Davide14709
The clean Man, but UNIQUE.
ALARM BELL:

I tried this perfume on a card and, although I said it was not bad, I did not find it useful for the purchase, for two reasons: I found it too sweet (or in place too delicate) and almost female. I studied this perfume for a week and, hearing other types of perfumes around, at one point I totally changed my mind. Either it is the magic of perfume that has conditioned me or this perfume is truly amazing (and I'm not the kind of person who lets itself be conditioned either).

PERFUME AND SENSATIONS:

The perfume smells clean and the sweetness or delicacy I was talking about is there! After trying it for a while you should understand (although nothing is certain). The personal feeling is that of being immersed in the depth of any point in the ocean. A calm ocean, safe from any danger and swimming you encounter many soap bubbles (because the ocean is clean and linear) and I think that people notice you why the ocean (in the midst of the chaos of the city or the place where you found) is mysterious, profound, immense, unknown and unusual to others. But beware it doesn't feel like a fabric softener, as some believe or as I have led you to believe, don't get me wrong! It elevates a person, improves them and makes them believe very active, determined and elegant during the day. Suitable for any type of clothing, context and season (much less winter), but ESPECIALLY in formal contexts as the fragrance arouses PRESENCE from the wearer. Gives a good mood! Highly recommended even in summer on the beaches I see it very well because they are carefree. Perfume that with my eyes closed I will definitely buy, unisex mostly male.
Love It ❤️
I wear it super happy and next to YSL la nuit de lhomme I have received for this the most compliments so far.

Smells actually very soapy, but at the same time very high quality and not synthetic.

The scent is very pleasant and wearable all year round. Preferably, however, in the spring or summer.

I like it very much
Love-hate
First of all: The fragrance would have definitely earned a point more from me, if the scent perception would not be a subjective thing. I try times nevertheless as objectively as possible - with small subjective detours - to explain you my impression. By the way, this is my first comment here and I would also like to note that I do not presume to have a super nose or to know me in the world of perfumes particularly well.

Now for the actual comment: what can I say? I like it, but I also like not liking it. Sure sounds weird when you first read it, but it is.

The scent itself smells very high quality to me from the first spray. Definitely a plus! Nothing smells synthetic or stands out unpleasantly. In general, you can say that the fragrance is very smooth, which may also be the reason for its great popularity. It starts off very powdery, smelling like fresh laundry and then veers into what I consider a pleasant sweetness. I really can't fault the scent and like it too. But just that slick, that "Mr. Perfect" aura that this scent gives off kind of makes me not want to like it. I'm certainly no Mr. Perfect and don't want to be one, which is probably why this fragrance just doesn't seem to suit me. Or do I not like that it suits me nevertheless? I think that's where my personal dilemma lies: the scent has nothing to dislike nothing overbearing nothing standing or synthetic. Really EVERYONE can wear it. He is for me but just too clean and somehow charackterlos - in the most positive sense!

The whole thing should not be a verriss - on the contrary! I have the highest respect for this fragrance and greatest respect to the / the perfumers and I somehow do not manage to get rid of him, although I actually want it. I got carried away writing this comment because I believe I am not alone in my sheer schizophrenic attitude towards the fragrance.

Durability and sillage are definitely good (of course, not obtrusive - that could anecken ?) and also price / performance are absolutely fair considering the good quality and the "everybody's Darling" property of the fragrance.

About comments/criticism to my contribution I am pleased! Kind regards and thank you for the friendly reception here in the community!
The Clean Man
For me, Prada L'Homme is the epitome of a clean fragrance. The powderiness that he sprays seeks its equal.
Freshly showered sprayed on the body gives a great feeling of purity.
L'Homme is a fragrance that you can wear every day. Not too intrusive but still present
Josef97
All-rounders should not be missing anywhere.
The headline says it all. A classic that can't be missed anywhere. Nowhere to go, not intrusive. When someone gets close, he'll notice the scent. Should not be missing anywhere. The right choice for every occasion. Good for beginners.
Do not perceive the neroli as extremely strong. Rather a powdery fresh scent
NiceSmell
Luxury soap for every day
What can I say???
Unfortunately I cannot evaluate this scent 100% objectively. Why not? Because it is my Signature fragrance and there is no other perfume on the market that is as good as this one (or similar) for me.

Through some videos I became aware of the Prada and when I smelled it for the first time I thought wow...very fresh, slightly sweet and it smells like luxury laundry that has been freshly washed. If I had to describe this smell in the form of an outfit it would be like this:
white sneakers, torn blue jeans, a white t-shirt, sunglasses and longer hair. Strolling along the peer possibly with an ice cream in one hand and a girl in the other ;-)

It is an absolute hit and perfect everyday scent. You will be addressed when you wear it at work or in school/university. I can't get enough of this one. Even after 12 hours I still get a little bump every now and then when I turn around Got it again as a backup
Worth it in any case.

Silage, performance and durability, good. Could always be a bit better
Clean, fresh and Mr. Nice Guy and toothpaste white smile
This Prada fragrance is the perfect companion for everyday life. Sauber Frisch Süsse Iris mixed with patchouli and cedar.... Office, bank, waiting room at the doc wherever this scent stings with its confident appearance. It gives you the necessary clean clothes or a fresh shower with your favourite shampoo. You just feel it. It is not only to be worn in summer, but also in cold temperatures it gives you the necessary freshness for everyday life. Even grandmother, who hardly likes a fragrance, likes this fragrance on me ;) Despite its affordable price it smells luxurious and of good quality. Durability is above average. Those who like the Valentino Uomo will love it too.

AdamStraightAdamStraight 18 days ago
This is a high quality, super fresh, little bit spicy peppery scent with a clean Iris note.
JotaJota 2 months ago
One of the best designer fragrances out there. Clean, fresh, yeat sweet and long lasting. For spring, summer, office & formal events. LOVE!
GreMuserGreMuser 3 months ago
Clean, fresh and luxurious with a hint of sweetness. Simply beautiful and easy to wear.
Eliot65Eliot65 4 months ago
If someone wants to have only one fragrance for all occasions and all seasons THIS IS IT. It smells elegant and classy
Syzygy73Syzygy73 4 months ago
Light, powdery, hint of lipstick but more than the sum of its parts. A superb masculine leaning floral.
ToptTopt 4 months ago
tried it, dont get the hype; average
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
Beautiful iris that gives a comforting feeling. All-rounder, soapy, clean, slightly powdery and sweet. Longevity: good. Sillage: moderate
StolzmanStolzman 6 months ago
This and Burberry Touch for men are my favourite office fragrances. Great longevity
OmardoOmardo 8 months ago
much more than a simple clean fragrance. starts somewhat sweet and intriguing. not only and office scent. it winks at you without shouting.
Nik604Nik604 8 months ago
An expensive laundry detergent... a bit luxurious, but still detergent.

Instagram: sergey4us
by Oldish2002
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Prada

L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada