L'Homme 2016

L'Homme by Prada
Top 10 in Men's Perfume
L'Homme is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2016. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Sauvage (Eau de Toilette)

Daniela Andrier

Iris, Amber, Patchouli, Neroli, Geranium, Pepper, Violet, Cedar

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 18.06.2021.

Along with actresses Mia Wasikowska and Mia Goth, actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan are the faces of the advertising campaign. They are photographed by Steven Meisel.

Perpetual walker
When I made the classification for this fragrance were in the suitability group almost all fields ticked. This fragrance is just so universally applicable that you can not really limit it to a specific person or age group. If you have this in your collection and don't know what to wear then my wahk often goes to this scent. It just smells so luxuriously clean and doesn't clash with anything. I would recommend it especially to people who do not necessarily want to build a collection but only want 2-3 fragrances and are looking for a perfect Alrounder.
Office fragrance
I would say THE office fragrance par excellence. Discreetly worn even perfume-haters will have nothing to complain about here. Clean and powdery basic character. Already unmistakable but by the popularity and simplicity of the fragrance not necessarily what strikingly special.

Can be worn in my opinion at any time of year and during the day as well as in the evening. Is of course not a heavy fragrance and therefore goes in the winter or in the club definitely under.

My favorite when I know that I meet new/foreign people in the office everyday life. Very diplomatic, neutral (in the sense of not offensive, but also no compliment "Beast") and serious fragrance.
The no-brainer after all
Although I've tried quite a lot of perfume in the meantime and have also been a bit deeper into the niche world, I had never consciously smelled Prada L'Homme. I had only heard good things, but always with the indication that you can't go wrong with it, which made the fragrance seem kind of boring to me. Also, designations like "clean man scent" didn't necessarily make it more interesting to me.
Now that I've tested it, I can relate to the comments about it somewhere. It's a clean man scent, doesn't antagonize, that's all true. But DAMN, IT IS GOOD!
And despite not being a tease, anything but boring.
I got scents like Xerjoff Alexandria II from the souk and ordered L'Homme just to have tried it.
So I sprayed once on my forearm and was first little surprised by the opening, fresh, tasty, but nothing really special.
At some point, however, I had to smell again and again on my arm, because this finely balanced powdery freshness made me somehow addicted.
Durability and sillage for me also very convincing, 12 hours after spraying on I could still clearly smell what of it.
Not unjustifiably so far up among the top male fragrances and at the price to recommend to everyone without thinking. You can do here simply nothing wrong, even with the blind purchase not.
I will now still try the Intense, which is supposed to be a little sweeter and deeper and then get me a big bottle of one of the two.
Thatoneguy
Close to perfection for me, if that's even possible!
For a long time I'm as a "lurker" in the forum and generally on Parfumo on the road and have already tested a lot of fragrances and fragrance genres (more than my profile page can reveal), but never really dared to even give my two cents.

I have always discovered Freshies for me as the ideal fragrance, because they are really always and everywhere wearable and even on more stressful days its wearer just give pleasure when the own fragrance cloud comes to meet. They give a feeling of cleanliness and a well-groomed appearance, you may well think one of the original ideas of perfumery.

However, most fresh fragrances are often based on a citrus / wood combination, which often also smells pleasant, but for me too rarely leaves a uniqueness. Especially in the designer segment, this is the case.

With Prada L'homme one has in my opinion everything unite:
1. One finds here in the opening a wonderfully fresh fragrance with great recognition value, which creates a unique scent veil. An excellent iris note, which actually allows associations to luxoriöser soap / fabric softener, but without ever smelling like a chemical club. Prada has also managed to foreground the clean character of iris here, preventing lipstick associations (a caveat often given to an iris fragrance note in perfumes).
In my opinion, the fragrance is absolutely unisex at this stage and, as described above, gives the wearer a sense of purity.

2. In the base join fine amber, patchouli and cedar notes, which now provide information about the name of the fragrance and steer the scent progression rather in the masculine direction.
This fragrance development is for me another reason why this perfume, according to one or the other famous Youtube Reviewer, is more than just a "soap scent".

3. The price / performance ratio I also feel as a 1+ with asterisks, especially on the Internet there are always great deals.

4. Valuable flacon with great design. In small details, such as an invisible tube in the perfume liquid, you can see that the design was not really saved.

Admittedly, of such a fragrance composition is not a continuous enjoyment over the day
to expect, but you can, just because of the reasonable price, now and then a few sprays to put on without having to suffer remorse.

All in all, it is with Prada L'homme, in my opinion, the best designer clean fragrance on the market and is still superior to its two flankers. Basically wearable in any situation and for those who care: Compliments there are also en masse!
So fresh and so clean
What else to say about this fragrance?

When you spray it on for the first time, you just think: WOW, that pleases. And so it should go most, no matter what likes and dislikes you have. This fragrance is all around round! Without corners and without edges. It is so smooth, so soft, almost pale, but still with substance, if that makes sense?!

Prada L'Homme is the epitome of "clean" for me. And no one should have problems with "clean". So it is the opposite of a strict animalic oud, which could well be polarizing. He is unobtrusive and above all: pleasing!

And that's reflected in other people's feedback. Everyone likes it. I have not yet heard from anyone: "I do not know, he does not say so to me". So in my opinion, compliments are bound to come.

In terms of sillage, you can't complain. He projects well, but not outstanding, which he does not want at all! Keyword: unobtrusive. The performance is also okay, so he does not last super long, but you can have fun with him for quite a while.

For me THE spring fragrance! I see Prada L'Homme on the first warm days of spring. Since he fits like a glove on the eye, and complements the sprouting flowers around you perfectly.

Conclusion:

Prada L'Homme is a clean, smoother and pleasing spring fragrance to feel good, with which you do not polarize, but draws people to his side.
Manu87
If you don't want to do anything wrong
A beautiful perfume. Perfectly suited, for the office, provided you want to be pleasing (I prefer to set statements).
On me, the fragrance smells 6-7 hours, on clothes around 12. The silage is okay, but could be a little stronger for me. The scent smells very clean and good. If you were to smell it blind and you had to make an association, I would say "white shirt". A freshly washed white business shirt. I can only recommend the fragrance
Farneon
Is it already a compliment to say: "You did nothing wrong"? ;-)
Well, this fragrance is just powdery fresh! :-) Here the assessment is exceptionally true times to 100 percent! For this, the iris should be responsible, which holds out the entire course of the fragrance. Who expects a woodier and spicier note after a few hours, sees himself deceived, but somehow everything plays together top, without the fragrance sometime one-dimensional.

Since I personally like linear scent progressions very much, there is a compliment for this. The distinction between top, heart and base notes falls out yes, although one does not necessarily have anything to do with the other. Now "powdery" is absolutely not my preferred fragrance, but I can live well with it, if it comes along so balanced and "trimmed to man".

I feel similarly about the even slightly more exciting, but also much more expensive "Chanel Boy". The even more powdery "Prada Amber pour Homme" on the other hand was me in the long run then but too extreme (or too feminine?) in its expression. Here but to judge by my nose thus much was done right and nothing wrong.

From therefore I can say to "Prada L'Homme" not much more than "everyday and office-suitable harmony par excellence". Would I prefer powder, there would probably be a better rating. Still, a very good job by Daniela Andrier, who already made me happy with "Gucci Envy" and "Bottega Veneta pour Homme"! :-)
Balticsea
Prada L'Homme vs. Prada L'Homme Intense - Which is the better one? A little help to decide
Moin all you crazy perfumos and perfumas out there. I hope it goes well with you.

According to the weather forecast, it will be up here in the north today just under 15 degrees. The next week will then again single-digit (and thus - at least with me - olfactory to the winter end again sweet, spicy, boozy and loud). But then, already next weekend, the thermometer rises according to forecasts during the day permanently to double-digit temperatures.

Winter scents give way to spring and summer scents. (I can only keep stressing, as normal as this sounds to me and to each of you - tell this at work sometime, preferably to a colleague who is not a perfumo and who knows nothing of your obsession. Tell it casually.)

"It's not that busy today, thank goodness, do you want me to bring you a coffee? Oh by the way, starting next week it's finally getting warmer, I'm looking forward to finally getting my aquatics out of the back row. (Here you get the first disbelieving look) I really like the loud, sweet perfumes for winter, but I'm also looking forward to finally wearing all the nice summer and spring scents again. Oh, your coffee with milk and sugar?"

Normally, you should now have caused uncertainty and perplexity in a normal person. Your counterpart should look you incomprehensible and perplexed in the eyes. This should also be the moment when you once again understand that you are different. Explain it to your counterpart. Most of them will understand. Maybe you will even convince him to try a good scent. Maybe he'll even get hooked. And he's reading this because he needs advice. And is unsure which Prada L'Homme he should buy. :-) Hello dear colleague. Three weeks ago you looked at your colleague questioningly. And now you're reading reviews in a forum. You probably watch YouTube videos and have already tried one or the other fragrance. And since you're already reading this review I can promise you, it gets worse. It never stops. Wait till you discover Souk ;-) Welcome to the "anonymous flakonics".

You have a problem because you don't have a fragrance from the Prada L'Homme range yet and you just can't decide? Jeremy and the Dawg favor the regular Prada L'Homme, but tuyau goes for the Intense? Darn. Well, let's do a direct comparison. Maybe this review will help you. ;-P So - let's get started

Flacon: PL'H 8/10 - PL'HI 8/10

Yeah there's not much difference here. One is transparent / silver, the other black. Identical design - in both plain, but okay. The bottle is massive, sprayer and bottles with both upper mid-range.

Fragrance: PL'H 8/10 - PL'HI 9/10

Let's give in to the scent progression and start with the Prada L'Homme.

So right off the bat, there's no real scent progression here, because the fragrance mainly has one theme. And that is iris. Nevertheless, the fragrance starts with a pleasant and restrained nerol note. And then that beautiful iris is there too. I just have to state again that Prada generally offers very high quality fragrances for relatively little money. No matter whether it is the L'Homme series or also for example the Luna Rossa Black. But back to the topic. Iris is and remains the main theme here and ensures that you smell freshly showered, as so often described here. But not like a shower bath, but as if you had washed with a high quality soap. Pepper, patchouli and woods only serve as support here and are barely discernible individually. But that's also a good thing. The scent is you and through an iris scent and the association to "clean" is what best describes this scent.

Let's move on to the Intense and the word does the fragrance credit. Because this fragrance is also clearly an iris fragrance. Just clearly "more intense". Clearly more patchouli, a little leather and especially a sweet tonka bean are the biggest differences. The fragrance starts like the normal L'Homme - but on steroids. Here, however, there is a noticeable fragrance progression. Because in the course of the fragrance, the aforementioned tonka bean comes more and more to the fore and lets the fragrance fade out powdery-sweet. Personally, I love this sweetness and think it complements the classy iris nicely. I find him clearly edgier and deeper than the normal L'Homme.

Durability: PL'H 5/10 - PL'HI 9/10

I know, many write that Dr normal L'Homme lasts forever. At least I can not confirm this. On the contrary. At the latest after 5 hours, the scent is gone on my skin. My wife has tested it on me. But it's a fresh scent and at the price it's okay. Nevertheless, the L'Homme Intense against it holds on my skin twice solang and is also after 9 hours still there. Here the name is program!!!

Sillage: PL'H 5/10 - PL'HI 9/10

Well, here too, the normal L'Homme significantly weaker. The sillage is from the beginning rather close to the body, after an hour you already have to go into the hug. But I find that with this fragrance also good. Because it should also stand for discreet freshness and cleanliness without attracting attention. Again, the Intense lives up to its name. Because it stands out. The first 3-4 hours clearly smellable over an arm's length. Strong charisma.

Wearability: PL'H 8/10 PL'HI 8/10

The L'Homme goes actually always, because he will never tarnish. Nevertheless, for me because of the H/S absolutely nothing for the winter and nothing for parties. So just no fragrance if you want to be perceived.

Differently the Intense, because you perceive the also when partying and in winter. However, by the sweetness rather nothing for temperatures Ü25 degrees.

Compliments: PL'H 6/10 - PL'HI 7/10

Both of these will be hard to knock. Everyone who perceives the fragrance on you will think "but that smells good". But hardly anyone will address you. Because you smell just above all clean. Both fragrances are not head-turners. But they don't want to be. However, the Intense "dares" by the sweetness already a little more and is probably perceived more as a perfume. My wife likes the Intense better. Me too. Still, it won't be the case with either that people can't keep their noses off you. But just as surely, neither will be a source of nasal groans.

P/L: PL'H 9/10 - PL'HI 9/10

For the quality 60€/100ml are more than fair!

Conclusion:

The L'Homme is much quieter and less sweet. He is the more serious - but also definitely the more inconspicuous of the two. It conveys cleanliness. At least according to my experience, but no one will address you to this fragrance. And if they do, it's because you smell "clean". However, this scent is also king in this area. This fragrance doesn't want to stand out, it wants to give you a clean, well-groomed appearance without drawing attention to the scent. He does not make a statement, he prefers to rely on understatement.

The Intense, on the other hand, is much louder and flashier. Perfect for cold days, too. Like a sweetened L'Homme on steroids.

As always, own preferences decide here. Both class. I like intense fragrances. Therefore, wins with me quite clearly the Intense. But the normal L'Homme is the safer bank and the more serious. Decide for yourself.

As always hanseatische greetings ⚓
Love it or hate it
When I read through so the reviews comes the fragrance apparently not with each / everyone well.

He wants that actually, the little clean man, without corners and edges.
Personally, I actually like to wear it in the office, because it is not intrusive and does not immediately take over the whole room.

Yes, he starts right away quite powdery through the iris, but you have to know that with Prada.

Prada is now times known for powdery fragrances.

I like the fragrance very much and could also already pick up some compliments - The first came from my wife and the truly is not fine in the expression of their opinion...

Who would like to have a fragrance that nowhere and simply fresh and pleasant smells can strike here.
In winter, I would then but rather grab the Intense version :-)
Tonishaja
Powdery freshness with a light sweetness
A fragrance that you can wear for every occasion.
Whether you like it powdery, sweet or fresh, you are well served with this fragrance
Simply a clean fragrance that you like to apply after the shower.
Unfortunately, disappoints me the performance, it evaporates very quickly and for a self after 3 hours hardly perceptible.
It is my opinion ehr for the warmer days suitable or for the office.
Otherwise, the fragrance is really recommended, since it is as good as everyone likes.

Blako11Blako11 10 days ago
I like it, it's elegant and not aggressive. It's a little bit too spicy for my taste, although the spiciness suits it well.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 month ago
One of the best fresh iris scents. Clean and soapy but still modern and masculine - not an easy task to accomplish but Prada did it.
MrLawmanMrLawman 2 months ago
Smells live a father of four who earns a respectful living.
RonniweRonniwe 4 months ago
Buen perfume para la oficina y oler a limpio.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 6 months ago
This is a high quality, super fresh, little bit spicy peppery scent with a clean Iris note.
JotaJota 7 months ago
One of the best designer fragrances out there. Clean, fresh, yeat sweet and long lasting. For spring, summer, office & formal events. LOVE!
GreMuserGreMuser 8 months ago
Clean, fresh and luxurious with a hint of sweetness. Simply beautiful and easy to wear.
Eliot65Eliot65 9 months ago
If someone wants to have only one fragrance for all occasions and all seasons THIS IS IT. It smells elegant and classy
Syzygy73Syzygy73 9 months ago
Light, powdery, hint of lipstick but more than the sum of its parts. A superb masculine leaning floral.
ToptTopt 9 months ago
tried it, dont get the hype; average

Instagram: sergey4us
by Oldish2002
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois

Popular Prada

L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada La Femme by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada