L'Homme by Prada

L'Homme 2016

EmberRose
13.08.2022 - 03:17 PM

Prada L'Homme

So, I had a small sample of this fragrance sitting around since 2019 it wasn't until July that I finally tested it on my skin and fell in love.

Anecdotes aside, Prada L'Homme has that fresh soapy out of the shower kind of smell and it's heavenly now in regards to my experience with it on my skin it radiates at around arms length on me and I'll occasionally get hints of it in the air but after around 3 hours it turns into a skin scent I had to sniff my wrists to see if it was still there.

Long story short it lasts around 8 hours on me but it is mostly a skin scent at that point, but I don't see that as a bad thing. And considering this has been the only fragrance by Prada that I immediately wanted a bottle of says a lot, and Prada L'Homme is very much unisex despite being marketed to men and I really enjoy it.

Latest Reviews

EmberRoseEmberRose 1 month ago
Le Mâle Le Parfum - Jean Paul Gaultier

Le Mâle Le Parfum La Male Le Parfum
I remember testing on a test strip and on skin back in July and I fell in love with it also the people around me really liked it, so yeah I went ahead and got a 200ml bottle of this as an early birthday present. To me Le Male Le Parfum is a comforting...

EmberRoseEmberRose 2 months ago
Scandal pour Homme - Jean Paul Gaultier

Scandal pour Homme Scandal pour Homme
To me Scandal pour Homme is like being wrapped up in blanket of sweetness and it's very comforting in that aspect. And since I recently got my hands on Le Beau I have been going on a small JPG masculine fragrance gander, and I got my nose on this...