L'Homme Intense 2017

L'Homme Intense by Prada
Top 31 in Men's Perfume
L'Homme Intense is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2017. The scent is powdery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Daniela Andrier

IrisIris AmberAmber PatchouliPatchouli Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 21.05.2022.

The faces of the advertising campain are actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan.

clean, sweet, smooth...
when i really got into scents almost 2 years ago, my 1st (fragrancex) purchase of 3 bottles covered 3 criteria. my order included
an all-rounder/easy grab (dylan blue),
warm/daytime scent (artisan pure),
& prada l'homme intense (pli), which was chosen for cool weather/evening wear.

the initial pli spray was more than satisfactory & just what was required on that rainy evening.
i imagined the light evening fog as my (slightly) sweet, iris-scented bubble. the powdery facet was like being in a warm, fuzzy cloud. this stuff is awesome.

the dense, but very clean scent reminds me of opinions i read suggesting that pli's classy, laid back vibe was well-suited for a groom. i agree, but this works casually also.
------------------------------------------------------------
i will give a light breakdown, as i'm not yet "nose-worthy" enough to be more detailed.

scent: 8.5 sweet, clean, fresh, powdery, dense, gentlemanly/classy, evening-suited iris
projection: i dunno
longevity: approx 3 hours total scent bubble, then skin scent for remaining 5 hrs
versatility: 6/10 exclude warmer weather & sporting/outdoor activities
age group: 35+
wearing: from casual button-up or sweater with dark denim/slacks (no baseball cap or athletic sneakers)
up to tuxedo
sprayer: 10 a spray is 1 ft long, 7 in wide, 0 drip
bottle: 6/10 nice style, but 4pts off for opacity
overall: 8/10

*pli was recently axed...glad i grabbed 1

King Iris
Ohh what an iris fragrance... This starts off with a fresh blast of powdery iris , and a soft leather that bounce back and forth before settling down and coming more toward the front , while the iris switches place far enough to give this a darkness that makes this more masculine. This beauty have the perfect amount of sweetness that make this the king of men iris fragrances Imo.. Intense has often been compared to Dior homme intense, but for me this is the winner.

The original with depth
Today it is again about a Prada,

more precisely, the first fragrance of the brand, which I find solid, after L'Homme and Luna Rossa Black were at most okay. The Intense does not come as a grail therefore, but wearable he is already.
The fragrance starts at the beginning pungent and is the next two hours also surrounded by clear synthetics. Too bad actually, that could Prada get more high-quality. All listed notes are good to smell. While the iris sets the tone, quite artificial amber and a not-too-sweet tonka bean follow, which is kept in check by the patchouli. Does the fragrance make a remarkable development?
Well, it does not become completely different, however, the synthetic disappears somewhat and the fragrance gains the familiar Prada DNA of familiar freshness and soapiness after two hours. At this point, not earth-shattering, but quite nice, especially since the Intense has more depth than the original.
The shelf life is 10 hours and is thus quite decent. Complain I would not like me there.
The sillage is present, but neither room-filling nor extremely perceptible. Overall, I locate the fragrance in the sillage stronger than Acqua di Giò Profumo Parfum but weaker than Fahrenheit Eau de Toilette which makes this fragrance even with several sprays to a good companion in the office.
The bottle is classic, stylish and to my memory also held quite high quality, although I can no longer remember the cap and the sprayer.

I would recommend the fragrance to all who can do something with the fragrances of Prada, which is the Dior Homme series too heavy and who are looking for a powdery, but easily tolerable fragrance, which is sure to bring positive reactions from the environment. For me, it is not enough for a purchase, but for that it is worth a test.

As always, thanks for reading!
Prada L'Homme intense
In search of an office fragrance I have me Prada L'Homme Intense soukt. Since I have already tested a friend Prada L'Homme and was taken by the fragrance, I wanted to test the "big brother" again.

Immediately the first spray has me fully convinced. A real powerhouse, as I had hoped for and imagined the Intense. On the one hand, the powderiness with a slight sweetness, on the other hand, the woody, with leather.

Tastes are known to be different, I for me can only say that the opposites here harmonize well with each other.

The durability and sillage for an "office fragrance" are for me more than average. 3 sprays in the morning hold the complete day and my colleague, who shares an office with me, takes the whole day a pleasant scent was.

For me, a successful everyday fragrance.
Sweet masculinity
This is the fragrance my boyfriend has been using for 3-4 years now, we also picked it out together.
What is so nice about this fragrance for me as a woman, is this sweetness, I guess that's because of the tonka bean... Not too fresh (also no soap-as some describe it here), no stinging in the nostrils that you know so sometimes from men's fragrances that go mainly in the aftershave direction. Finally a fragrance that is different from others, mMn. It has something very special for me.
Every time I get in the car, a nice fragrance cloud awaits me, sweet and masculine. Haha :,)
A few times I smelled it on my clothes too, by hugging it, I got the scent off too.
If someone wants a very long-lasting fragrance, which is a designer fragrance, is not too expensive, can access here quietly. You also need only a few sprays, so the bottle also lasts a long time.
Recommendation rather for the evening or in the colder months.
The Intense version is much better for me, the normal EdP I do not like so much.
A nice generic list
Until 1-2 years ago, my nose only knew such scents.
Nix niche at all, nothing fancy. Simple, normal and good fragrances. And this is such a one. One does not expect so much, but it is a nice, round fragrance that stands out, but does not disturb.

For beginners more than suitable and quite also a potential daily driver, if one stands then on slightly powdery fragrances.
In the first spray you take a touch of iris was, but that is quickly reduced to a tolerable level.

The durability is surprisingly good, the silage average for my sensation. Since I try to keep the collection small, for me no object what I put me in the closet, yet I was pleased when the sample was at a souk
Hujo77
WOW !!! Sexy Precious Soap !!!
What a wonderfully Noble and seductive Iris Patchouli fragrance !!!!

This fragrance exudes such a horny powdery but still masculine aura from the you can only melt away.
The monster sillage which one pulls here behind itself is unbelievable and enormously attracting.
When I smell him I have to think of Fifty Shades of Grey, which would this fragrance but so of
Christian Grey fit just incredible.
This clean fresh iris note which is combined with the dark masculine patchouli harmonizes here at the very highest level.
Initially, the fragrance starts minimally harsh and nose burning but that evaporates in 5 minutes and a heavenly sexy fragrance unfolds.

The performance of this fragrance is excellent, holds loosely 12 std. and the sillage is enormous 3-4std one pulls a veil with him the everything else haut away. Simply brilliant!!!
All Iris fans necessarily testing !!!!

SmellyPete
Nice Iris scent and great performance
This is one of the few fragrances that I agree with most of the reviewer about its performance - it's very good.

My batch (92131) last all day - I catch a whiff of this even after 5-6 hours and it stays on clothes until you wash them.
The projection & sillage are above average and very strong at the start - it's a bit too strong and bold for me to wear to the office until maybe after the 1st hour.

Don't overspray or you'll upset everyone around, and you'll need to be an iris scent lover! (I wouldn't blind buy this if you're unsure about iris)

For my simplistic nose that is all I smell - I happen to love iris so not a problem.
I can see this being a scent a women could also wear given how floral it is.

This is one of my favorites that I reach for when I'm feeling miserable and in need of a boost.

It's also quite reasonably priced at discounters...
Prada l'homme Intense
This was one of my first fragrances ever. I have heard a lot of good things about the normal Prada l'homme, but ultimately ordered the wrong one. At first, I'm scared because I've only been allowed to smell mainstream fragrances so far and was therefore a bit averse to this perfume. However, after smelling more and more perfumes, I found that none smelled as high end and luxurious as this one. It becomes very sweet in the drydown, which I like very much.

It's also why it's still one of my all-time favorites. It is a fragrance that I am constantly asked what a good perfume it is. Most people only know, if at all, the normal l'homme - which I don't find as good as the Intense - and that makes you stand out a bit from other perfume wearers. Is in my opinion particularly well suited for suit wearers. But I am of the opinion that you can wear (almost) any fragrance even in everyday life, if you like it.

The fragrance lasts with me an average of 4-5 hours, the sillage is a bit restrained for my taste, but that is also the goal of the Intense. For the price I can recommend it to everyone.
Basti87
Significantly darker than its predecessors
To conclude the Prada L'Homme series with comments follows a comment on the Intense. The original and the L'Eau are true grenades in my eyes and this is also in its field of application a big one. The most beautiful is in my opinion the L'Eau and the best clearly the original EdT, because this is always applicable and delivers with bombastic performance. In addition, this is terrific and you are often asked about it. For me, a must-have, but also worth the two flankers. Each of these fragrances is in my opinion in its field of application a top choice.

Zugeschlagen I have at the end of last year at a discount campaign and this I have almost outrageously cheap. Qualitatively, this series can easily keep up with niche fragrances. One gets a very noble fragrance qualitatively extremely high. Familiar quality of Daniela Andrier.
Where Intense is on it is not always Intense in it. The original is in my eyes already Intense and perfect sillage and durability. Better this fragrance is also not, but similarly good. I find this Intense in DNA and Sillage a little more restrained, but also nobler and suitable for serious evening / night activities. I guess the Intense stands for it being an EdP. So it says at least at the bottom of my bottle.
From the flanker name, it could have been called Black or Night. The color of this beautiful bottle matches the fragrance perfectly. The bottle is beautiful. The range has great Prada worthy bottles. This one in black looks particularly classy.
As I said, this Intense offers a great contrast to the rather cheerful original. Nevertheless, it is never too heavy despite Tonka. I particularly like this fragrance that he is kept minimalist. Small fragrance pyramid without great development and without much SchnickSchnack. Sometimes less is more and fits quite well. You get a big load of gritty patchouli paired with this classy powdery iris. A little amber and a lot of tonka, you're done. The tonka is not too sweet and seems classy and rounds out this iris patchouli nicely. Especially in the drydown the tonka is extremely active and towards the end it gets really sensual again. Much course he has nevertheless not and one can not divide this in head-heart-base.
Performance is very good. Especially the durability, which is double-digit. The sillage of the EdT I find better. This of the Intense is but also very good and sprays a noble impression.
By this rather gloomy and sensual appearance for me rather a fragrance for the dark, especially night. Everyday suitability he has but also by his noble serious appearance. In addition, it fits better with a black outfit in my opinion. Whether the black tight shirt, the black wool sweater or even in a suit. Color of the flacon is program.

If you want to have only one of this series: Take the EdT. Who wants to have an evening / night fragrance with Prada L'Homme DNA: Take this also. The whole series is really great, in addition almost outrageously cheap, especially with discount codes.

JnsnJnsn 1 month ago
JMWeedJMWeed 7 months ago
Powdery Iris that brings a darker tone with a tonka and leathery vibe. Sweet floral but still very masculine, an easy reach to smell classy.
Wilma065Wilma065 8 months ago
Niche quality and full of class. I easily get 10+ hours of powdery sweet projection. A must have for men.
Stevens95Stevens95 9 months ago
Prada l‘homme evening version! I love it and having the decant, I will buy the bottle once over! Sexy, clean and animalic
MrLawmanMrLawman 1 year ago
Work from 9-17 and rolling into a party at 21.00. Would be fitting for both scenarios. It retains the clean iris and add luxurious leather.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
For my taste the clean iris vibe doesn't really combine nicely with the darker notes. I have the same problem with luna Rossa black...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
The dark version of Prada L'Homme. Powdery, sweet, floral, a bit leathery. A soapy clean iris scent with a creamy tonka bean.
EinsteinvEinsteinv 1 year ago
Dark flowers and tonka, lasts forever. Very different from the original L'Homme. Elegant and refined, not for casual wear.
Oldish2002Oldish2002 1 year ago
One of the best picks if you are the classy gentleman type of a guy. Elegant, sharp and luxurious. 14+ hours with good projection. Must have
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 2 years ago

by Ernie824
Office King ...
by Qudah

Popular by Prada

L'Homme by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Prada (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada