L'Homme Intense (2017)

L'Homme Intense by Prada

L'Homme Intense is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2017. The scent is powdery-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Iris, Amber, Patchouli, Tonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 25.02.2019

The faces of the advertising campain are actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan.

9.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10
This one is epic
It’s like Carolina Men Prive on steroids; it smells like a great leather scent that slowly melts into an awesome vanilla/tonka. Absolutely awesome sillage, and the longevity is epic. I’m happy I picked this one up.
8.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10
Why I like it better than the Valentino Uomo Intense
I'll say it very clearly at the beginning. That iris fragrance from Prada surprised me. I decided to wait for the delivery bottlenecks at the Valentino Uomo Intense at the online shop where I ordered, but in the meantime I had become curious when I was made aware of the Prada in the forum.

It is the beginning, as we also find in Dior Homme Intense or Valentino Uomo Intense - iris-heavy, slightly stinging, scratchy. But with this fragrance, that subsides very, very quickly. The iris remains, but is not as present as in the Valentino. Instead, Patchouli immediately joins it, giving this fragrance a masculine aura. Together with the amber and the tonka bean the whole thing results in a beautiful sweet-spicy note with a slightly powdery background, which makes this fragrance more wearable than the consistently very iris-dominant Uomo Intense, which is still accompanied by vanilla and leather, but which can still hit the mind hard.
The Prada is a clean man who is linear, but by no means boring. It is much more flexible to wear than the other two fragrances I have just mentioned. It can even be integrated into everyday working life - something I wouldn't dare do with Valentino.
I was also amazed by the enormous durability of the Prada. This one lasts longer with me than the Valentino Uomo Intense - attention, this one or the other could feel as funny. Sprayed on at 3 p.m., he was still quite easy to hear even the next morning at 9 a.m., which was no longer the case with Valentino, who has a brutal sillage over the period in which he sticks to his body. But this Sillage is exactly what you have to like. But the Sillage of Prada is by no means weak and one can be sure that one is sufficiently perceived for the first four to five hours.
I'm noting: A great fragrance that has a little darkness and is much more flexible than its scent relatives and shines with an outstanding durability.

My conclusion: The Valentino Uomo Intense is cancelled and the Prada is allowed to move in. It simply suits me better and my everyday life at university and at work. Good that there is perfume, because without this page I would not have had it on the screen at all.
10.0 7.0 9.0 9.5/10
Also for women ...
who like it sweet (I only feel it slightly powdery if at all) but don't want to bathe in a tub full of fruit salad wrapped in girlish cotton candy.
The slight astringency suits me perfectly, especially now in autumn / winter.
For women who know what and who they want a real firecracker. Shelf life good 9 hours at me with pleasant Sillage.
The bottle - a dream ...
I almost would have written : The bottle - a dream and color matching to my soul
8.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10
What a clean man!
The intense version seemed more true to me than the normal one, so let's go....

The fragrance begins creamy, slightly floral and discreetly sweet. The creaminess remains present until the end, as well as discreetly the floweriness.
The iris is clearly out to smell what I find totally good. Not much changes from beginning to end, which I think is also good.
But there are many comments about the fragrance:-)

I also think the performance is good. Loose 10h on the skin.

Sillage: really strong for the first few hours, until it slowly becomes very close in the 4-5 hour.
History:

I am on a cold day with my girlfriend on a huge field towards the house. The sun is shining discreetly.
We meet many beautiful flowers that have such an attractive charisma that our eyes turn to them.
After some time we take a break, because we want to see the beauty of the surroundings and are hungry at the same time.
We take a break, enjoy the surroundings and hold on close to the cuddle. So beautiful...
After a short break we continue until we meet a village where there are many little aunt Emma shops. There are many creamy delicacies there. A dream...

After about 11 hours we arrived home and fall asleep together with beautiful memories.

Rating
Scent:8,5-10
Shelf life: 8,5-10
Sillage:8-10

Best regards
9.0 8.0 9.0 8.5/10
He's just got something
This fragrance has been in my interest for some time now. I have to say, for this iris note I could hardly find favor at the beginning. But after a few tests my enthusiasm for this fragrance was aroused. About Dior Homme, Valentino Uomo and Prada
L'Homme (all as Intense-variant) I found my favorite, the Prada. Later I bought VUI.

As soon as the perfume dries on the skin, I can see the iris note. But I also notice a spicy note. Together it gives me a leathery-spicy scent for the man. Many find him too cute. I can't quite confirm that. DHI and VUI I understand there clearly sweeter and they seem thereby also more feminine. But they're still good. Towards the end, L'Homme Intense becomes a little quieter, the spiciness diminishes and a strikingly sweet scent remains.
It holds up very well with me, I would claim about 8 hours, and in the first two you are also surrounded by a strong scent cloud.
I would like to wear this perfume only on colder days in autumn and in winter. I think it is also suitable for warmer temperatures, but only in the evening. Very suitably I would find an outfit with leather jacket to the fragrance.
The bottle is also beautiful, it is heavy and lies well in the hand. The black colour also goes well with the fragrance.
A very successful fragrance, for me the best from Prada

JoaoMartins 40 days ago
Overrated.
Jazzy76 6 months ago
Dark but not too masculin or oriental. Quite powdery-soapy, instead. Noticeable the iris. an inusual scent for a modern man. Very classy+1

by Achilles
by Lexvi
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Prada

Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada La Femme by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Candy L'Eau by Prada Candy Florale by Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse by Prada