L'Homme L'Eau 2017

L'Homme L'Eau by Prada
L'Homme L'Eau is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2017. The scent is powdery-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Daniela Andrier

AmberAmber
IrisIris
Red gingerRed ginger
NeroliNeroli
SandalwoodSandalwood
CedarCedar
Powdery notesPowdery notes

Submitted by Michael, last update on 19.10.2021.

Scena2010
My companion with much light and little shadow
After I had the Luna rossa earlier, I have then chosen this fragrance of Prada...
I find it is a good, unexcited companion. At the beginning it smells delicate, after a while the smell unfolds stronger.... I personally notice most the powdery soft notes mixed with neroli and iris...
the downside of the perfume is for me that the fragrance smells the same from start to finish.
However, it is a discreet pleasant fragrance, so I find, during the day in various activities as well as in the evening to go out can be worn...
I think he could almost go through a little as a unisex fragrance...
Honourable
The Hamburg summer weather is today abfuck of horror :Rainy and gray... It's no fun... Can't go out... The kids are stressing... Gloomy mood. What helps? I often pop a scent on the back of my hand and sniff it to evoke memories or make associations...think nice thoughts....
Today it's Prada L Homme L eau. What a hell of a scent. I had him 2Years ago once as a sample and could not do anything with it. When I sometime began to buy fragrances like so n maniac, also landed the OG Prada L Homme in my collection. A dream fragrance really stylish ... I think the enjoyment and appreciation of the OG also gave me the right access to the L Homme L Eau(Shout out to the Souk Dealer who sold it to me) .

It's funny because the two scents are mega similar but yet so different. The Prada L Homme l eau is - as often mentioned - the summer version of the Prada L Homme. For me, the biggest and most striking difference is the ginger note. It's not a spicy ginger, but nauseatingly smooth and creamy. It gives off a certain sweetness, but it's not dominant, it's dead relaxed and balanced. The harmonious combo of ginger and iris.... Digggaaa dreamy... Didn't think it would be so gymnastic.
Wear it more often than the OG now because it gives me more summer feelings and therefore often because I just need those feelings in this weather.... :)
#ichküsseeuerherz

A Clean Fragrance
Notes: Amber, Iris, Ginger, Neroli, Sandalwood and Cedarwood

Perfumer: Danjela Andrier

L'Homme L'Eau opens fresh and zesty but not bright. Iris combined with Neroli creates a gorgeous white floral blend with a touch of aquatic. Overall a really good scent, prefect for casual wear, fresh, Soapy and clean.

Lite Airey Irisey
Definitely for warmer weather but not a clear 'summer scent'.
If I had to choose between this and Dior's Homme Eau I'd pick Dior. This Prada has the signature powdery aspect. If you choose this as an office scent or a more formal summer party then this would do well, not a monster that arrives before you.

Prada still doesn't disappoint
This fragrance resembles the original, with some minor differences. This fragrance seems to have added some sparkling ginger in the opening and has dialed back on the overall powdery aroma. I have seen some say that this fragrance doesn't lave the same longevity as the original, however from my journey with this fragrance I would have to disagree. I love this flanker, I love the original L'Homme, however I actually prefer the ginger and less projected powdery aroma. When i purchased this fragrance I was looking for something to replace Dior Homme Eau, I still feel neither this or the original did that, but I still added 2 great fragrances to my collection.

Safe clean everyday fragrance
A really good scent, fresh, clean and soapy, suitable for daytime use.

I feel a lot of iris, which makes it a bit sweet, but it is well balanced by the neroli which instead gives it that aura of cleanliness.

Overall it is not an ultra masculine perfume, on the contrary, it is definitely unisex and versatile, it adapts well to any context as long as it is daytime, as its simplicity and linearity does not make it sexy and inviting enough for an evening / night use.

Certainly a safe purchase for everyday use and with a really high quality / price ratio.
Basti87
L'Homme in the summer leisure edition
Another comment on a fragrance that I already own many weeks and has earned a few lines. The original L'Homme I have years and this I have very very cheap shot in the offer. Otherwise, I would not have gotten the or tested, because it is supposed to fly quickly and be too close to the original. Fortunately, the moved in with me. 50ml for around 30 euros. Otherwise, you get this for around 40 euros. Even the larger sizes are affordable.

Before I come to the fragrance a few words about Prada: One of my favorite brands in the designer sector. One gets partly niche quality for far below value. The L'Homme/La Femme range, Infusion range and many more. Most have that clean classy Prada touch that the Daniela Andrier executes imemr well. Casual fans are also catered for with the Luna Rossa and Candy range. Great range for good prices.
The L'Homme series is a superstar in the fragrance community. In the "normal" life rather still unknown, because it is rather an insider tip which is still rather unknown. I was often asked about the L'Homme in my environment, because they also wanted to get this fragrance. And they have it too. A fragrance with a special aura. Who would like to have only one of this series should get the EdT. A fresh all-season fragrance with that certain something, which performs really really well. The Intense is also great, but the color of the bottle says a lot: A dark scent with lots of patchouli and some sweetness. A great choice for the evening / night, if you like to smell linear.

Now after a few words about Prada and the L'Homme range to the actual fragrance: the L'eau.Basically I love L'eau flankers as they are just very easy to wear in hot temperatures. Also this one. The original is already very good for spring and summer, but not the best choice for really hot/warm temperatures thanks to strong spiciness. Here it has been wonderfully toned down. patchouli has been toned down and lots of neroli has been added. It now just smells very summery, light and like a good mood. There is also a little sunscreen vibe to it. The DNA from the original is always present, but these little changes make a lot of difference. That fresh powder is lovely. For me with the best top note on the market, as far as fresh fragrances are concerned.
Where the EdT is fine for serious everyday wear, this L'eau is perfect for casual wear on warm days. It just has a very sensual touch to it. Also, this L'eau is the most unisex out of this range. In the statements, some find him too feminine, which I do not find at all.

Performance usually suffers from such fresh updates, of course. Also here. The EdT is Beastmode. Among the fresh fragrances a king. This is only mediocre, but absolutely sufficient for leisure. 5 hours he holds loosely through with initially very good sillage. However, you can't over-spray this fragrance either: a softly sensual scent that never becomes too much even with a few too many sprays. However, this is also due to this beautiful gentle summery DNA.
For me, all 3 are worthwhile: the EdT, this L'Eau and also the Intense. Each is a king on its field of application. The most beautiful top note has in my opinion but as I said this L'Eau. Who wants to keep his collection small and have only one: Take the EdT. That always goes and convinces with fierce performance.
DavidBn
In the shadow of the original!
Why is that? Because I think that this is a really excellent scent!

This one makes the noble & pleasing DNA from the original EDT perfect for spring and summer! In general, it looks a little ploddier than the "normal" L'homme and at the same time fresher, which makes it fit for the mentioned seasons. I think it smells really exciting for a summer scent - no boring citrus scent or the like. This could be due to the luxuriously plush nature, but also to the light ginger note, which is, however, very noticeable.

I was positively surprised by the performance as well as the fragrance itself: for a rather fresh scent I find it quite acceptable, at least on my skin. More precisely, this means that I can enjoy 6-7 hours of durability - the projection was also quite good and was present for 1-2 hours after application - even after that it is still clearly perceptible.

Moreover, the fragrance seems to be well received - I have received one or two compliments for this fragrance. Apart from that I would say that in warmer weather the fragrance works in principle in all situations. As a pure "office scent" it is similar to the original (sample) but really too bad, since it can do much more!
Here I would give a clear recommendation to buy - a really great, high-quality and not boringly smelling fragrance for the warmer seasons! It's a pity that it is often outshone by its noisy brothers - at least this great fragrance doesn't deserve this.

Class in a bottle!
Love at first sniff!
This is a masterpiece of a fragrance. Classy and clean all the way through. Comes off as being suitable for spring and summer but I think one can pull it off in the fall too. This would be a stable in my collection for years to come.
Nasenbär18
The younger, naughty brother of L'Homme
I am a little surprised that L'Homme Leau is given so little attention, unlike L'Homme and L'Homme Intense.
Because I find the fragrance composition quite ingenious. Take L'Homme and add ginger and a fresher note. The result is a powdery fresh fragrance with a slightly oriental scent. The whole is rounded off by a floral note.
The result is a bold but at the same time suitable for everyday use, which makes the wearer smell simply clean and noble.
The whole thing is best worn in spring/summer, while L'Homme is more suited to the autumn and winter seasons

Nik604Nik604 2 months ago
8.2 for this smell??!! The scores in this site are something to consider..
50something50something 4 months ago
This is in the same family as Dior Homme, smells good but extremely fem! If you like manly frags, steer clear, not a single manly note.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
The best out of the line! Magical scent that envelopes you in a clean second skin. Most complimeted fragrance I ever owned
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
L'Homme L'Eau is the perfect powdery scent for summer/spring. It´s fresh (ginger), elegant, with a nice Iris and the sweetness of the amber.
LolusLolus 2 years ago
Very versatile EDT. A orange-powdery scent very suitable if you want to proyect a profesional/clean image. Valid for business/daily/sport

by Parzival852
by DavidBn
by Ibk
by Ibk

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada La Femme by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Prada (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Prada