L'Homme Water Splash by Prada

L'Homme Water Splash 2019

Kazos07
24.03.2021 - 12:03 PM

Prada L'homme L'eau v2

At the beginning I would like to say that I'm not a big fan of this powdery/lipstick iris vibe of L'homme line. But every single scent in this line is amazingly done and I enjoy smelling them from time to time.
Often flankers are a pleasant alternatives to their original brother. But sometimes there are flankers like A*men Ultimate, which completely lost the DNA of original A*men and sometimes there are flankers that are even too similar to their predecessor. And that's what Prada L'homme Water Splash is.
My question is: Why Prada made a scent that is exactly the same as L'homme L'eau released 2 years before? Or should I ask, what is the reason to buy L'homme L'eau when Water Splash does exactly the same but at a cheaper price? I know that maybe I'm overreacting, but in my honest opinion, L'homme line of Prada became a little bit boring by this time. I hope that in the future they would give us something more interesting and slightly different in this line.
Nevertheless it is a very solid spring/summer clean scent, don't get me wrong

Latest Reviews

Kazos07Kazos07 2 years ago
212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) - Carolina Herrera

212 Sexy Men (Eau de Toilette) Sexy indeed
Ok, let's say that this is more like an evening/night out fragrance for young men. Just like 1 million, ultra male etc. And you know why this one is the best of them all? Because ultra male is screaming "HEY GIRLS, YOU KNOW WHO IS SEXY? I'M SEXY !!!"....