La Femme (2016)

La Femme by Prada
Compare Prices
La Femme (Prada)
La Femme is a new perfume by Prada for women and was released in 2016. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Frangipani, Ylang-ylang, Vanilla, Beeswax, Tuberose, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.06.2017

Along with actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan, actresses Mia Wasikowska and Mia Goth are the faces of the advertising campaign. They are photographed by Steven Meisel.

Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Difficult to Describe...
Prada La Femme is one of those tricky scents to describe. It's a rather complex mish-mash of notes where no note tends to dominate.

I enjoy smelling Prada La Femme however I am hesitant to buy it. On my skin it's a warm, slightly sweet tuberose fragrance which dries down to an even smoother, creamier and somewhat clean floral. Due to its crazy, busy composition my nose tires quickly and I find that I am having to reach for the coffee beans more often than I'd like.

I am unsure as to where this fragrance fits in the current market. Its sweet vanilla-honey scent would appeal to the younger market, however the bottle design and advertising points it in the direction of more mature, classy, brand conscious women.

Despite the fact that I quite like this honeyed, creamy and tropical interpretation of tuberose, I have grave fears for its future. It's definitely unique, I'll give it that, but in saying so it's also a confusing, hard to wear fragrance. At this point in time I would highly recommend testing on your skin first, as Prada La Femme is not something that anyone should be blind purchasing.

Prada La Femme is definitely not a white floral. I would categorise it as an oriental floral although it's not particularly ambery nor spicy. In lots of ways it's nearly as controversial as the 2004 Prada Amber.

Popular Prada

Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Candy by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada L'Homme by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion de Vétiver by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Candy L'Eau by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Candy Florale by Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse by Prada La Femme by Prada Prada (Eau de Parfum Tendre) by Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada