La Femme (2016)

La Femme by Prada
La Femme (Prada)

La Femme is a popular perfume by Prada for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-creamy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Frangipani, Ylang-ylang, Vanilla, Beeswax, Tuberose, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 10.12.2018

Along with actors Ansel Elgort and Dane DeHaan, actresses Mia Wasikowska and Mia Goth are the faces of the advertising campaign. They are photographed by Steven Meisel.

Bottle 4.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
The holiday photo provided
La Femme is one of those scents I like to overlook. He's nice at the strip test, but nothing gets stuck. Once again something feminine-floral-creamy and totally unagitated. but because I have shot myself at just such a bit at the moment (at least if I let it on the skin) I finally had to give La Femme a chance ...

He smells like Fragipani in the first place. I imagine a rich, sun-drenched and summer-dressed lady posing broadly smiling with a flower chain around her neck for a photo at the start of her Hawaii holiday. Because you can't go to Hawaii and not make a flower chain picture at least once. But then the woman retreats from and to her luxury resort and is guaranteed not to spend the rest of her holiday dealing with local customs.

The tuberose is the fine lady (I always associate tuberose scent with fine ladies) and the fragipani the exotic flower with which it adorns itself. It smells good, no question, but everything is a little too sterile and monotonous for me. Vanilla and Ylang Ylang blend in seamlessly to make the fragrance soft and feminine, but I lack a certain twist. Vetiver and beeswax would have been great but unfortunately I don't notice anything about it.

La Femme does not have a classic fragrance. Fragipani, tuberose and vanilla alternate in the foreground. I personally like that better than when a fragrance develops so linearly. first a head note, then a heart note, then a base note. However, for me the matter here is simply too sterile-flauschi-wauschi-heile-world-situated-holiday-photo-like. That's nice for 2 hours, when a Vetiver base brings me back to the ground, but I don't have to have that for a whole day now.

Durability and Sillage are appropriate for the price range. La Femme lasts all day, but you shouldn't treat yourself to more than a handful of sprays. After all, we have a Prada fragrance here and people always like to dust around with a lot of powder.

The bottom line is that Prada La Femme is once again a pure question of taste. Qualitatively there is nothing to criticize. It is wonderful as a fragrance at work, because you are not distracted by exorbitant fragrances and roller coaster-like fragrances of the daily work. If you are looking for something like this, you have a solid companion for everyday life
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
Erotic.
Actual so I'm not really into sweet scents. So at least not flowery sweet, oriental sweet goes there already rather. When I set off to treat myself to a new scent, I looked more in the direction of "Hermes Absolut" or something summery in that direction.

And then the perfume consultant came and asked if I didn't want to try something completely different...

I'm really excited. It is flowery, erotic, sweet, a little like honey - but also not. I feel incredibly feminine and attractive with this fragrance, it's crazy.

It doesn't last soooo long and if I spray it on in the morning, I'll add towards the afternoon, but that's ok. With very young girls I cannot imagine him, for me he embodies a woman between 30-50 years.
Everyday fragrance with level
My collection has been turned upside down lately. I have discovered many new things for myself and have banished others... During the many tests old favourites moved into the background and were totally neglected for some months. But when I reapplied Prada La Femme for a long time today, I was enchanted again.
A gentle, feminine, flowery, adult fragrance. When I smell him I think of cultivated, self-confident and smart women and I hope this class, which he radiates in my eyes, also transmits a little to me. ;)
It is not as sweet as so many mainstreamers, and instead wonderfully creamy. And luckily that works without musk, with which I personally always have my difficulties.
For this I take a mix of wonderful white flowers was. To name these one by one would have been difficult for me without a fragrance pyramid. But when I read this: Frangipani, Ylang-Ylang and Tuberose, is almost as if Daniela Andrier wanted to give me a personal pleasure.
Beeswax is also clearly perceptible and provides for the special refinement.
So I am very happy with the scent and can only advise any friend of flowery scents to take a test.
Bottle 7.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Difficult to Describe...
Prada La Femme is one of those tricky scents to describe. It's a rather complex mish-mash of notes where no note tends to dominate.

I enjoy smelling Prada La Femme however I am hesitant to buy it. On my skin it's a warm, slightly sweet tuberose fragrance which dries down to an even smoother, creamier and somewhat clean floral. Due to its crazy, busy composition my nose tires quickly and I find that I am having to reach for the coffee beans more often than I'd like.

I am unsure as to where this fragrance fits in the current market. Its sweet vanilla-honey scent would appeal to the younger market, however the bottle design and advertising points it in the direction of more mature, classy, brand conscious women.

Despite the fact that I quite like this honeyed, creamy and tropical interpretation of tuberose, I have grave fears for its future. It's definitely unique, I'll give it that, but in saying so it's also a confusing, hard to wear fragrance. At this point in time I would highly recommend testing on your skin first, as Prada La Femme is not something that anyone should be blind purchasing.

Prada La Femme is definitely not a white floral. I would categorise it as an oriental floral although it's not particularly ambery nor spicy. In lots of ways it's nearly as controversial as the 2004 Prada Amber.

• by Amylovesyou by Amylovesyou
  • by Nisie by Nisie
  • by Nisie by Nisie
  • by Ceylan by Ceylan
  • by Ette by Ette

Popular Prada

Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Candy (Eau de Parfum) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme by Prada Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Prada L'Eau Ambrée by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Infusion de Fleur d'Oranger by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada La Femme by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada Candy L'Eau by Prada Candy Florale by Prada Luna Rossa Sport by Prada Infusion de Tubéreuse by Prada