La Femme L'Eau (2017)

La Femme L'Eau by Prada

La Femme L'Eau is a popular perfume by Prada for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Mandarin, Frangipani, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.07.2020.

Morning has broken
Since I recently quoted for L'Eau d'hiver Eichendorff, I now continue this for La Femme l'eau - for what neologism could probably describe more fantastically what distinguishes La Femme l'eau than "flowery shimmer" ?
This dewy, crystal-clear, pearly spring scent is my second favourite, along with Byredo's "La Tulipe", for those beautiful, icy-cold sunny mornings in spring.
La femme l'eau is incredibly pure, clear and fresh like the finest dew drops on morning grass. At the same time, it captivates with a wonderful, fruity freshness right at the beginning, but so gentle, so low in acidity that the round, self-contained, creamy impression is not disturbed. Wonderful flowers are united in La Femme l'eau, which - each one for itself - seem opulent, Caribbean and heavy in memory. Here, however, they are united in an unbelievably fine softness to form the most delicate bouquet of flowers imaginable. In my opinion, tuberose does not play the leading role here, even if the pyramid would have you believe so. Rather, it is a harmonious trio, which appears here in creamy softness, the three exotic graces, European tamed and lightly enveloping the nose as in "Spring winds that disappeared with it", to quote Rilke quickly.
All in all, a wonderful, fine fragrance for cool spring mornings, to capture the shimmer of dewdrops on delicate petals for itself and to absorb the freshness of a morning that has just begun: Morning has broken!
Clean.
...is the Prada. Not soapy clean, rather cuddly clean. Not a typical clean bear, but leaning back, I'd say. Like freshly washed and exclusively scented.

I started la Femme lˋeau very similar to la Femme edp. However, the honey note is noticeably missing. I've never really gotten warm with her. I like to wear the edp, but the lˋeau is more to my taste.
Clearly more fruity and not so heavily accompanies the lˋeau me. After the top note it becomes cuddly clean, pradatypically beautiful. Half a day, and then he disappeared. But good. You know what to expect from a lˋeau. I just like to spray on it. That's not a problem here either. He never gets too much. It adapts to the body and stays close to it. You can already perceive it, but really only if you are close enough to the person.
I love it more discreetly than before. The la Femme lˋeau is perfect for this. He snuck into my heart at the latest when my son snuggled up to me before going to bed and said: "Mama you smell soooo good"
Rosa in the office
Rosa is my favorite color. I prefer to wear them to my office in the form of blouses with a smart skirt. And Prada La Fremme L'Eau fits exactly to this outfit. To me, it's a classic office fragrance that should suit a lot of women.

It is flowery, a little tangy and slightly sweet. The splash is probably due to the tangerine, which I generally like to smell in perfumes. The three flowers don't really belong to my absolute favorites (Jasmin above all!), but here I like them surprisingly well. They are not overblown or otherwise unpleasant, but rather fresh and clean. A bit like detergent!

L'Eau means water, but La Femme is not a thin little water. She's already expressive, but she's still in the background. A bit like the colour pink - it's also bright red, but equally soft white. If I spray the scent on in the morning before I go to the office, I can still perceive it well in the afternoon after work. It lasts especially long on the clothes, because I sniff it even in the evening still very well.

Prada La Femme is a feminine fragrance with a classic touch - in my opinion it is nothing for very young girls. But they find what they are looking for in Chloé, where the cleanliness is interpreted in a more modern way. That's probably why the contrast to the pink in the bottle - gold, in my opinion, is always a little heavier than silver, for example

Vorfreude auf den Urlaub ...

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada