Luna Rossa Black 2018

Luna Rossa Black by Prada
Top 69 in Men's Perfume
Luna Rossa Black is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Angelica
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Coumarin
Base Notes Base NotesAmber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 27.11.2020.

Micha1984
You're so horny... I've been looking for you.
Old bailiff, what a firecracker Prada's been releasing... It was more of a coincidence that I picked up that amazing scent. It wasn't long ago that we were once again in the Müller perfumery to test the one or other scent. After some tests and an overstrained snoring cock, I actually wanted to go again, so I happened to walk past the shelf where the Prada fragrances were located. Prada L'homme, Rossa Sport, Carbon etc.. I already knew the latter, I already had the latter. Here I got to know and love the quality of the Prada fragrances. Because without any doubt, the Prada Luna Rossa Carbon is simply the better sauvage! Anyway, I remembered it at that moment and thought to myself, try the black inconspicuous one down there, maybe it is as good as the Carbon. So I grabbed the bottle, sniffed the sleeve of my jacket again to neutralize the olfactory bulb a bit, sprayed the juice on the stripes and then under the olfactory cup. Wow, what is that? He wants to know, but I thought to myself and sniffed on with euphoria... The first thing that came to my mind was that it smells very similar to the Armani Code. But since I like the Code DNA, this one was exactly my candidate. The longer I smelled the strip, the more I fell in love with this great scent. It was obvious right away that you must have it. So I bought it as soon as possible
About the scent itself... Prada Luna Rossa Black starts off very masculine and powerful right from the start. The bergamot determines a short citric start, which is accompanied by a subtle, sweetish, slightly bitter note of angelica. As soon as the citric has warped a bit, the fragrance becomes sweeter and accompanied by a very beautiful powdery note, which in turn gives it a clean elegance... Prada! Towards the middle, the coumarin becomes more and more apparent and the scent becomes sweeter and deeper due to the patchouli. Here it is very close to the Armani Code, but much more sensual and elegant than this one. The middle is for me the highlight of the fragrance and is almost addictive. The mentioned powderiness slowly flattens from the middle and is no longer noticeable in the drydown. The amber in turn, gives it a nice sweet tobacco aroma at the end. Wow!

The Sillage is quite perceptible in the first 2-3h and you move around with a nice cloud of scent. After that it slowly flattens out and then becomes very close. Nevertheless it is still good in the nose. The durability is with me with 4 sprayers 8h+.

The bottle... Black, blackest blackest. Simple, dark without much ballyhoo and a cool spray head. The cap... a joke, but not of any concern to me.

In conclusion...write that I have discovered a new darling here, which surprises me with pure sensuality. Deep, masculine and powerful, just as a modern men's fragrance should be. I am really in love with my new Prada and can recommend it to all those who have not yet got to know it
Time will tell
Prada "Luna Rossa Black" was a fragrance that I didn't find so "special" in the beginning and then sold it quite quickly.
Probably he was too sweet for me and also the Sillage had not convinced me so much at that time.
As fate would have it, I received the fragrance about a year later as a sample of another (perfume) order.
I was able to test it once more and noticed how good this fragrance actually is.

This time I noticed a certain "cola note" when I applied it, which I found totally pleasant.Prada "Luna Rossa Black" is not a fragrance that everyone notices immediately,
sondern rather a fragrance that envelops the wearer but does not fill the room, which I find even better by now, because it does not offend too much and in my opinion it is very elegant.

I find the durability to be "good" to "very good".
On my skin it lasts about 8-10 hours.Preis-Performance-wise, I find it very strong.

The seasons I consider suitable for this perfume are autumn and winter, but I could also imagine it very well in spring, when it's not too warm yet (max. 15 degrees). I would rather not wear it in summer, because the fragrance is (in my opinion) too heavy for summer and can't unfold perfectly.

With this fragrance I would really recommend everyone to give it some time and not to make any hasty decisions :)
Felixwinds
In honor of a deleted comment
Introduction (For a better experience listen to Flume from Microtrauma)
Dark wafts of mist hit my face as I enter the club. The air is stuffy and it smells of sweat. But I can't help it. The rhythmic technobeats pull me onto the dance floor like on an invisible rope. It seems surreal. All around me are all kinds of people who are practically trapped like zombies in a place in a trance-like dance. Like robots they move from one foot to the other. The music penetrates my body. I can't help but do the same and move in the seductive beat of the music. Like a puppet hanging on strings, I let my arms whirl around in the air. With a hiss, the fog machine releases another thick steam, which draws me further into ecstasy with the fast-gliding white strobe light. The scenery is on the one hand dystopian and on the other hand incredibly captivating. You just can't resist the fast following dull basses, which together with the other beats transport you like sounds of sirens into a pleasant state.

Declaration
Now, if you're wondering, "What drugs did this guy pop?" The text you have just read involved only my creativity and even though I have experienced exactly that, I did not take drugs. I like Techno and especially Deep Tech House extremely. I am simply magically attracted to these sounds.
What does this have to do with Prada Luna Rossa Black? About a year ago I read through comments on this fragrance and smelled a sample of it. I noticed one comment that spoke of a techno song and drew parallels to the fragrance. The author called the song "Turkish Bazar" and said that the futuristic wafting sounds would fit the fragrance perfectly. I thought so, too, when I heard the song parallel to the sniffing. Unfortunately, the comment is no longer available here, so my description just had to be simple.
I would like to thank the unknown author very much!

Prada Luna Rossa Black
Now we get closer to the fragrance itself. This has accompanied me for a very long time, as a sample, until recently I finally bought it. So far, all the perfumes I've written a commentary on so far have something special or unique about them, something that touched me personally and made me never forget them.
This candidate here has a powdery texture similar to Prada L'Homme that is extremely addictive. Coumarin, a component of the perfume, is, as far as I know, a fragrance from the tonka bean. This artificially produced coumarin seems to give the fragrance this incredibly seductive effect from beginning to end. Similar to the techno beats that cast a spell over you The fragrance is very one-dimensional, but for me it has two sides. This sweet powdery texture has something dirty, suggestive, erotic about it, and yet it also seems to be typically prada clean. And there is another contrast: it is loud, ecstatic and yet at the same time calming, intimate.
One of the scenes I can imagine with the scent is when you are snuggled up in a warm fluffy blanket with someone you like very much, drinking a warm cocoa while outside the rain is whipping against the windows.
A few last words: Unfortunately, it's been my experience that the scent fades very quickly. This is mainly due to the weak sillage. Therefore, it is important to test it before buying the perfume
Carlo81
As the days grow shorter
Summer leaves the city, what remains are beautiful memories that gradually fade. Fading in a slightly hazy grey. Leaves are blown through the streets by the wind, the air is cool, sometimes humid, sometimes dry.
And then suddenly, with the wind and the leaves, a warm, sweet, spicy bree blows into my nose and takes me on an olfactory journey.

A journey into my thought palace, memories of golden brown coloured alpine landscapes and endless expanses. Memories of laminar days.

There's no way I just smelled myself...

-I had sprayed Prada (Luna Rossa) Black this morning, on the fast one, in passing on my neck. 3 sprays, one missed, didn't hit the neck but my shirt. After quite a short time, for me personally no longer perceptible -

It took me a while to realize that it could be. Suddenly, after about 7 hours of wind, it shows up, very present for my nose. Luckily the one spray went on my shirt, otherwise the breeze would not have enchanted me so much In this context I remember that a friend of mine hugged me some time ago with the words "with this fragrance you make it hard for women to resist you". I understand more and more what she means.
Amber on its best!

Inspired with plenty of positive impressions of yourself and memories of positive feedback from the past, you somehow go through the day more light-heartedly, even light-footedly. Especially when you know what the others are talking about.

Prada Luna Rossa Black is suitable for all those who do not want to offend, for all those who like fine, sweet-spicy fragrance creations and for all those who like to collect compliments.

A fragrance for the cooler days, autumn to spring. Quite an allrounder for work, a date or for going out.

Personally, I think that this fragrance is a masterpiece of Daniela Andrier. Fortunately it's not so well-known. It could pass for a niche fragrance.

In the future there will probably be more frequent spray blasts on the clothes. This will significantly increase the projection of the scent!

Finally, I want to thank you. Thank you for reading my comment, I hope you now have an approximate if subjective picture of Prada Luna Rossa Black. See you soon :)
Surprise
I received a sample of Prada Luna Rossa Black from a friend and tested it without great expectations. The Luna Rossa series somehow passed me by without being able to give a real reason...
So I was all the more surprised when I smelled that perfume. An incredibly soft, powdery, sweet and yet dark and mysterious scent. It reminds me slightly of Dior Homme Intense. So the fragrance itself is for me a 10/10 and absolutely suitable for everyday use in the transitional seasons and in winter The durability on the skin is difficult to estimate. After a while you lose the feeling of how much is still perceptible and therefore you have to be careful not to apply too much. In general, however, it can be said that the durability on the skin is average.
On clothing, on the other hand, it lasts very, very long and also projects very strongly.

Trying it out won't hurt, in my eyes an absolute jewel and I will wear it frequently this autumn/winter.
Timboeck
Openness is a key that can open many doors (Ernst Ferstl)

Every now and then I came across this fragrance on Parfumo - top rated, beautiful bottle. From time to time I read the fragrance description, comments and statements. And every now and then I came to the conclusion: It's not for me
-Fragrance direction "sweet-spicy"; I actually do not like sweet fragrances.
-Has a rubber or plastic "vibe"; what good is that supposed to do?

So every time I passed the shelf with the Pradas in various perfumeries I left it on the left. I tested the original Luna Rossa, the Luna Rossa Carbon or Prada L'homme intense (but only because I appreciate Prada L'homme very much). However, despite repeated testing, none of the above was bought.
Luna Rossa black, just like the sport, was not even considered.

Now it happened that a few weeks ago I happened to drop by at Müller's to look around for new products or a fragrance for the upcoming autumn. Among the not worth mentioning novelties I suddenly came to a halt in front of "This is Him" by Z&V and as I had this one in good memory I sprayed it on my forearm. Well, it needs some time until it develops, so I thought I could spray a second one at the same time. And as fate would have it, Luna Rossa Black stood right next to it. I don't know why but I said to myself in this moment "just try it", and so it happened
The first impression was as expected sweet, powdery - not bad but not outstanding either.
When I was on my way home I compared the two again and again and actually found the Z&V much better.
After about 2 hours I noticed that I was surrounded by an unbelievably pleasant scent mist during some movements, which I couldn't capture properly at that time. I also wondered which arm it came from or if it was a mixture of both arms. When I smelled it closer I realized that it must be the Luna Rossa Black. However, I noticed that it did not smell as appealing directly on the skin as the subtle mist that surrounded me. So I decided: it must be tested more exactly
Long story short: A week later he moved in with me
About the fragrance itself:
As described above, I find it almost too sweet-powdery at first and after extensive testing I have found out that it stays sweet on the skin. What fascinates me so much about Luna Rossa Black is the subtle mist of scent that surrounds it, which I would not describe too expertly: sparkling, warm, modern, slightly powdery, deep
The durability and sillage I would call the upper average. 6 to 8 hours you get a lot out of it.

It is hard to deny that writing comments is not one of my favourite activities, but I simply felt the need to dedicate one to this fragrance.

LG Timboeck

ScentSlave
This one seems stronger on the drydown;
I was almost shocked when that gorgeous drydown began its slow crescendo into its leathery forte. It has an almost boozy feel to the opening, and it hypnotized next with that almost suede feel it exudes.

When I got home and first gave it a try, I was almost disappointed when it felt so soft and quiet in the intro. The projection radius FELT rather small, and I couldn’t personally feel the sillage trail... and then it began its slow ascent into leathery bliss... and stayed there... a gorgeous “designer leather” feel that resonates as a magical sillage trail. Sweet black leather. That’s what I get out of it, and I LOVE it. I love leathery feeling juices, but most tend to die down too early for me... but not this one. I get at least 6 hours of longevity in this epic sillage bubble state. A fantastic score.
Chizza
There must be something wrong with all those noses

The Luna Rossa flanker was a blind purchase on my part, as the comments here had convinced me and I thought that such a sweet-spicy, powdery scent would be a good addition to the collection. I guess I had imagined something like Egoiste, my favourite scent, under powdery at that time. Was of course completely wrong.
In fact, it's now one of my perfumes, which I think about more often or what is used more often. Not necessarily by me, in fact it is the "signature" of my five-year-old son. It's layered with Journey Man by Amouage. Whatever the reason. He probably stood next to each other and liked the bottles. It actually smells very good, at least that's what his mother/my wife says. She has to, you could say with a wink. She doesn't have to if I'm wearing Journey Man, but that's the way it is, also with a wink.

Anyway, I remember when a copy found its way to my office. I was on a customer appointment, came back, one of my team members sitting next to me (at that time it was still possible), made me curious about the package. It was no secret that I often order perfumes to my office, the colleague has a certain passion herself, at least when it comes to Kilian's and Xerjoff's. So freshly unpacked and tested. At the first go the fragrance didn't get me. Very sweet and artificial, that's how I felt about Luna Rossa Black in the beginning. My colleague already doubted if this was a case for the attic. To explain: here everything that is not A- and B-Elf, ekes out its perfume existence.

I wasn't gonna give him up that easy. What made me do it is probably the composition, because it is based on flowers and plants, which give off a fragrant smell. Herbaceous-sweet the coumarin, which is clearly perceptible and definitely carries the scent, as well as the angelica for the spice and thus that does not escalate, the slightly woody-tart note of the patchouli. The latter comes across very softly, not a cracker. Woody amber seems to round off the whole thing, at least the perfume is in harmony from front to back, unwinds its program with sovereignty, unagitated and skilfully. This is also what makes Luna Rossa Black wearable at any time. For me, the fragrance suits every occasion due to its ambivalence.

Amusingly, some fragrances sometimes remind me of this one, while the others were released much earlier. Midnight in Paris, for example, which has other notes and is more powdery overall. So it ended up staying on the perfume shelf. My wife, our son, my colleague, all could not be wrong and so I also learned to appreciate the fragrance and now I like to wear it as a change. It does not always have to be the incense or leather leg. But, honestly. No, it is not Interl... what I sprayed on this morning. Please, people!
Wptlxs
The sweet and powdery seduction
A very ingenious and yet quite unique fragrance from Prada.
When I got a sample of the perfume while shopping, I immediately fell in love with the scent It is a very pleasant sweet fragrance with slightly powdery facets, which is wonderfully made for colder days. The main component of the fragrance is the vanilla/lightly spicy note which is wonderfully rounded off by the amber.
Ingenious winter scent
I fell in love in winter... after a few souk attempts towards winter scents that are not too sweet but should be cuddly, a Prada scent has managed to do this against all expectations.
Actually, not in accordance with my prey scheme, because supposedly too sweet and too overboard, I have looked for powdery little sweet iris fragrances and souked some for it. And there he was... the ultimate winter scent for me. To snuggle in and warm... and suddenly with a permitted sugary snack factor. Also very clean and therefore suitable for the office, I am surprisingly in love with Luna Rossa Black and cuddle up towards spring...
Sillage pleasant in natural distance, durability on the skin could be better, on clothes much more intensive and persistent.

SejanoSejano 25 days ago
Excellent sweet coumarin base profumo. Great versatil dark scent for office and date night. Perfect for Autum/winter and spring nights.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
Luna Rossa Black is spicy, powdery, sweet with amber and coumarin. It has a musky and dark scent and a pleasant car tires feel.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 8 months ago
This is the Prada I like the most! Lots of sweet tonka but powdery, ambery and musky as well. It has a dark burnt facet that I really enjoy.
KimJongKimJong 10 months ago
Purchased it immediately after try at a department store. How a combination of rubber tires and dark citrus creams make such a nice scent!
Nik604Nik604 11 months ago
Luna Rossa Coumarin ( not much else here)

by Eigemann
by Weihrauch
by Weihrauch
by Morrissey
by Morrissey
Es braucht schon eine starke Lichtquelle, um den Füllstand einsehen zu können. Größe: 100ml
by Locke93
Der undurchsichtigste Flakon der mir bekannt ist.  Größe: 100ml
by Locke93
by eBOSS
by eBOSS

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada