Luna Rossa Black 2018

Luna Rossa Black by Prada
Top 76 in Men's Perfume
Luna Rossa Black is a popular perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2018. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Angelica
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Coumarin
Base Notes Base NotesAmber

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 18.04.2021.

JonasP
Sweet, powdery and spicy at the same time.
It reminds me of Bvlgari Men in Black and would also wear it on the same occasions, so rather to colder season or evenings out. Cola I smell in the not, however, he has for me an unpleasant scent that is very present immediately after spraying and then over the next few hours something less. Therefore, the fragrance is also like Bvlgari Men in Black nothing for me.
True Story
Once upon a time, I was just a little runt and... Okay, let's not go there.
In my childhood I once had a girlfriend. We met in kindergarten, then went to elementary school together and spent our further school career together. We have always understood each other very well and had the same circle of friends and similar interests. But when we entered puberty, something changed. More and more often, when she entered the room, I left it. I couldn't be around her anymore. I was sorry, and I still am, but I just couldn't do it. My body bristled against her.
Why?
I detected a strange smell on her. Somehow metallic and indefinable. For me, the smell was hard to bear.
And exactly this smell I take in the opening of Luna Rossa - Black. And the remains also quite long why the bottle will also continue to wander (as soon as I am unlocked for the souk)
Some compare it here with cola etc.
Wherever that may come from.

After a few hours, the scent is o.k. but also nothing special
Sniffo
It does not always have to be Niesche
I have recently bought an opened bottle of Prada Luna Rossa Black. In advance I would like to thank Tobiextreme again for the good offer.
The fragrance was already longer on my screen, because it generates almost consistently positive resonances here. Generally, the brand Prada is still a blank sheet for my collection. Of course, I'm consorts like L'homme and many Flanker known, to the purchase, however, I could not bring myself so far.

So to the fragrance:
PLRB makes in my opinion no real fragrance progression through. It starts with a powdery sweet opening and ends the same way, maybe getting a little warmer in the process but keeping the concept. I have a hard time smelling out the fragrance notes listed here, as it all blends together into a very pleasant whole. In a previous comment, the scent was compared to a powdery Coca Cola. I can only agree with that, it really does evoke associations with cola and in a suitably pleasant way. By that I mean that even its sweetness at no point seems synthetic or sticky.

The shelf life amounts to about six hours. Thus, it is located only in the midfield, but because of the attractive price I find it justifiable.
The sillage is also rather decent.

To wear PLRB one is not bound to any special occasion. He works at work, to the date, to celebrate and to most everyday activities. Only to the sport and on particularly warm days I would perhaps do without.

Finally, the fragrance impresses with its uncomplicated character. He represents for me an excellent choice when I'm not after niche and I just need a relaxed fragrance for everyday life. Because despite its versatility PLRB has something very own, what he from the
Mainstream Einheisbrei stands out and for me thus makes a small new discovery in the designer area.

Classy cool weather fragrance
This one shocked me a little, I think I was expecting a warm slightly spicy cold weather fragrance. Slightly sweet and powdery during dry down. Patchouli, amber, classy, and fresh. Solid projection and the longevity lasted easily 10 hours when sprayed on clothing (6-8 sprays)
Powdery cola smell
Smells very interesting, is times what something else. Smells for me like a powdery Coka Cola.
Has already something seductive.

Skin me but also not from the Latschen, therefore only 9/10 for the fragrance.
Ramchik
Finally something cute for a "blue carrier"
After a long search, my nose got stuck on this wonderful fragrance from Prada. It's a mysterious, powdery everyday scent. I will wear it mainly in winter. It lasts much longer on clothes than on skin.
Electus
The fragrance that brought me fulfillment
Prada Luna Rossa Black...oh man, what can I say about this banger? Masterpiece & my absolute favorite fragrance...

But first, a quick back story: I was originally looking for an everyday fragrance for fall & winter. It was important to me that the fragrance is not like the usual suspects, sometimes penetrating winter fragrances also good usable for closed rooms. After extensive research, I finally decided to buy Prada Black blind. And that was certainly no mistake. ;)

The fragrance is simply exactly what I was hoping for. It is Prada Black an absolute "versatile" bomb for the colder months. Whether it's work, whether it's a wedding, whether it's a date.... Prada Black works.
The pleasant powderiness of this fragrance makes for a great elegance & sophistication.... perfect for work & "fancier" occasions in general. On the other hand, the not at all penetrating sweetness of the fragrance makes for an incredibly attractive, seductive aspect. Women love Prada Black, that can definitely be said. I don't really know how to describe it, but I myself also feel somehow "sexier" when I smell this fragrance on me haha. :D

And briefly about the durability: On my skin, the fragrance performs very well. Sillage convinced & even after 6 hours I can still perceive well.... top!

In conclusion, I can say that I have at Prada Luna Rossa Black purely nothing to criticize. A masterful fragrance for all occasions in autumn & winter.... the women love him, durability is very good, price is very good... as you can see perhaps I do not come out of the rave haha. CLEAR buy recommendation. :)
100% unisex..
I got a small free sample of this fragrance from Flaconi. Was in a package together with a fragrance I would have bought ... I would never have come in life to the idea that it could be a men's fragrance, because Flaconi mostly give away samples of women's fragrances if you just buy a women's fragrance and because the fragrance for me is not a men's fragrance, but unisex..l I would never have thought after testing that it is a men's fragrance, if I had not evaluated the fragrance here... For me feminine but also as 100% unisex to classify..

The fragrance I find in the top note super nice and very feminine..The fragrance even reminds me a bit of Parfums de Marly " Athalia", which I absolutely love.... Bergamot is very clear in the top note and I could also swear that here was also worked with incense, although it is not listed in the fragrance pyramid... What happens then justifies the much more expensive price of many niche fragrances that go moderately in the direction of this fragrance.... From the heart note it is totally over for me... Unfortunately, the fragrance changes very quickly to the heart note and here the fragrance becomes very designer moderate and super weak.... Smells still good with good will but somehow much too "airy", almost transparent, if you understand what I mean... Gone are the beautiful deep interesting notes.... What remains is a very airy barely perceptible note of coumarin. Who stands on Yankee Candles, knows perhaps the candle "Sea Air". From the heart note smells this fragrance exactly so..An airy fragrance you hardly notice... Durability is a disaster on my skin... From the heart note remains this actually beautiful fragrance very close to the skin and is completely gone after 1.5 hours... From sillage we need not speak because no sillage is present. Maybe it's because of my skin, no idea..

I'm with designer fragrances just not warm..
Scarecrow
The other side of the coin ?
For my birthday on 01.01 I got this fragrance as a gift and would like to share my experience with you.

The bottle is kept simple and noble, virtually a James Bond who wears his suit on that exciting evening in the typical colors of black and white and this in a perfect match. The lower third of the bottle has received a rubberized coating, which feels very good and ensures a safe stand. But what do I see there?
Prada has given his suit wearer, the ugliest bow tie from the wardrobe, in the form of a transparent, cheap protective cap around the spray head. A no-go! Especially if it is still on it "remove before use" - Oh well what else?

The fragrance is exactly what I've been looking for a long time. A fleeting spicy prelude, then a short silence until the sweet-powdery typhoon rolls over you. On the clothes it sticks and gives the scent even better. On the skin, unfortunately, it doesn't want to stay that long, which is why the sillage is accordingly only Okay. But once you come into contact with the fragrance cloud, it is like a feast for the nose, whether for women or men.

My conclusion is that the fragrance has its little weaknesses here and there, so it lacks durability on the skin and mediocre sillage and the poor design element with the protective cap - this could certainly have been done better. Nevertheless, the price-performance ratio for the fragrance in the 100ml version speaks for itself, so I can confidently recommend this fragrance to anyone who is also looking for what far below the 100 euro mark.

So, on a long spraying the clothes. Cheers!
Nickemann30
The lawyer among designer fragrances
Yes I know Prada L'homme is egtl the typical office fragrance... but who still wants to stand out more at work, (in a positive sense) should get Prada Black. Such a clean but at the same time soft & warm fragrance. It radiates a "pleasant authority" and guides you and your fellow men through the spicy accords. Why lawyer? Because it wears the pants among office fragrances, asserting itself while still exuding empathy and empathy in a gentle and warm way.
Clearly a signature scent, both for school and for office and everyday life!

SejanoSejano 6 months ago
Excellent sweet coumarin base profumo. Great versatil dark scent for office and date night. Perfect for Autum/winter and spring nights.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
Luna Rossa Black is spicy, powdery, sweet with amber and coumarin. It has a musky and dark scent and a pleasant car tires feel.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 1 year ago
This is the Prada I like the most! Lots of sweet tonka but powdery, ambery and musky as well. It has a dark burnt facet that I really enjoy.
KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
Purchased it immediately after try at a department store. How a combination of rubber tires and dark citrus creams make such a nice scent!
Nik604Nik604 1 year ago
Luna Rossa Coumarin ( not much else here)

by Eigemann
by Intenso
by Intenso
by Morrissey
by Morrissey
Es braucht schon eine starke Lichtquelle, um den Füllstand einsehen zu können. Größe: 100ml
by Locke93
Der undurchsichtigste Flakon der mir bekannt ist.  Größe: 100ml
by Locke93
by eBOSS
by eBOSS
by Nour38
by Nour38

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada La Femme by Prada Infusion de Vétiver (2010) by Prada