Luna Rossa 2012Eau de Toilette

Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Prada
Luna Rossa (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Prada for men and was released in 2012. The scent is fresh-spicy. It is being marketed by Puig.

Daniela Andrier

Top Notes Top NotesBitter orange, Lavender absolute
Heart Notes Heart NotesClary sage, Nana mint
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrette seed absolute, Ambroxan

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.01.2021.

Masculine fresh
Very fresh smell, mint in this reminds of Lush Dirty. Here though it's not so harsh. After the lavander takes.
The strange thing is that this is more Sport than the actual Sport version.
Go figure!
Fresh21
Have fun with the Cyber-Mint :)
I think I'll start with a little rhyme, that has already inspired many a commi:

Already for the second time I had him,
now he was allowed to leave forever.

O.K., that's why they used to turn around at DSDS and yell boo towards the exit, but it's true;) But I'll get you a real laugh later. So, first of all to the Luna Rossa:

The attack is strong, the mint is immediately dominant and is accompanied by the freshness of bitter orange. Although the fruit does not last too long and says goodbye after a good quarter of an hour, it gives the lavender more space. It is rather of the sweet variety and gives the fragrance something light, transparent. But there is also something quite unusual on the way here.

Luna Rossa looks cool and warm at the same time. Is that because of the word "Nana"? Because on the one hand the mint is really cool, almost metallic, yes I somehow associate "cyber" with it. She has something very modern, almost futuristic sterile. But at the same time she brings along a soft warmth that makes her fuller and softer. So I just imagine that this mint is female, ... Nana just ;-)

Something slightly powdery can also be perceived in this fragrance, but perhaps one is too tempted by the fact that this should be the case with a Prada. The diagram rightly shows only 7% of this ... I don't really mind the muscatel sage, because above all there is the spacy mint lavender mix which is the main message of the Luna Rossa. So he projects 4-5 hours on the skin with half the arm length, but 2-3 hours longer on clothes, and becomes more gentle, more coherent and less "metallic" towards the back. The frequently used Ambroxan does not bother here, but its light synthetics is here skilfully used as a stylistic device for Pradas.

Conclusion: Who does not know this fragrance yet and stands on mint should test it alone already because of its unusualness times. An elegant elixir that can be worn on almost any occasion except midsummer. For me, however, the mint was a little too much of a good thing, which brings us to the announced smile:

I had the Luna Rossa for about 1.5 years now for the second time, but found out that I don't wear it often enough. And since I'm already shrinking my collection, he had to believe it too.

So placed in the souk and already after 1-2 days the following experiences:

"I just sent [the money]...but as I see now, 4 ct too little...don't know now either, I'm actually very good for correct deals, but forwarding 4 ct? Do you have any ideas? Do we just want to credit it to future deals? Or you spray yourself again extra thick with now my fragrance;)"

My answer : I would be happy if you come into my fun team ... because you have just provided for a very sweet laugh with the 4 Cent ;-))))))) Such a correct perfume one wishes oneself more often ... so wipe it off and off you go :)

So I got to know our dear BleuDQ and from now on I wish her all

have fun with the Cyber-Mint :)

My love :-)
I love this!
Very cool every stiuation,but I main wearing sporting or lazy days...
I think this smell the better outdoor activities,sport or other lazy things.

Flavorite
Oh, Yes I Would, Boyfriend!
I didn't have a Male test subject handy for this so I am using a complex, top secret algorythm and my best intuition to acertain my reaction on this clearly "Pour Homme" scent I recieved with a recent fragrance purchase. The first impression is "Energy!" with a capital E. There is much life force and stregth in this scent, young Grasshopper.I get that brisk vigorous green and awakening minty note along with a robust clary sage. This is definitely a daytime fully alert and on the job kind of vibe. There is something that catches my personal Libido in this formulation- Ambrette- love this note on Men & Women- it smells great on humans, in general and soothes. The Lavender here is a whisper, I would not even notice it if it wasn't pointed out to me.I can imagine that this heats up on the body to a warm day to night signature scent...o.k., I am just going to say it, it's become like an elephant in the room...underneath the zippy clary sage and moden spearmint is something almost Polo-like. All too familiar and still alluring since 1985! This scent fades on my skin fairly quickly- into a clean soapy background- which is a good thing, IMHO. I could stand to be in a room, trapped in an elevator or on a desserted island with someone who smelled like this indefinitely...and I am pretty picky in this facet. I would call this a lightweight sillage, moderate projection green woodsy fresh scent that reminds me a little bit of D&G's "Le Fou". It is definitely work-able. Have your people call my people.
2.5

Not hot neither cold...
Well, i did expect much of this, but what i've got is a weak release, very similar to Infusion D'Homme althought lighter.

Opens with lavander and oranges, then there comes a bit of mint and vetiver.

Actually only okay, not outstanding neither bad.

Sillage, projection and lasting power are weak.

Updated January 2014

AspvlAspvl 1 year ago
All year, day/night fantastic clean and super elegant scent. The spearmint accord is so delicate and well made, love it!

Mothership
by OleTrufa
by NasiGoreng
by NasiGoreng

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Olfactories - Purple Rain by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada