N°2 Oeillet 2004

N°2 Oeillet by Prada
Bottle Design Lalique
7.6 / 10 14 Ratings
N°2 Oeillet is a popular perfume by Prada for women and men and was released in 2004. The scent is spicy-woody. It is being marketed by Puig. Pronunciation

Main accords

Spicy
Woody
Floral
Creamy
Powdery

CoumarinCoumarin CarnationCarnation CloveClove HeliotropeHeliotrope Orris absoluteOrris absolute MuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli May rose absoluteMay rose absolute SandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Sani, last update on 10.01.2023.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Helpful Review 3
A Beautiful Carnation Perfume
I decided I really wanted this for my birthday. The scent is really really natural, very nice. Puts me in mind of Bellodgia, though its not sweet at all.

On me I get carnation, clove (its way tamped down), and an amazing buttery and slightly dirty iris. After a while it shifts and the clove and rose come into play. there is a slight powder to this, but its amazingly pleasant and does not ruin the composition at all. My partner says it smells distinct, like Lagerfeld Classic type powderiness.

Everything smells so natural though, no one note is too overpowering. I'd be interested to know the type of musk used here because it smells great. Likely its synthetic but thankfully its not so harsh that it would tear my nose to pieces.

Longevity is high, sillage is moderate to soft... it wears close to the skin after 4 hours but its totally still there. I don't find it to be too linear at all. It changes quite a bit through the drydown.

This one changes much more on me than No4, which I like but is quite linear on me. From my understanding the exclusives were made to be worn with each other. I haven't tried that yet. I can see this being worn 3 months of the year, it may be a bit much for summer.

Worth testing out if you can, especially for those who enjoy carnation. Pricewise, its a bit expensive but its also an extrait and a darn good one.

Absolutely unisex.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Prada (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Prada Amber pour Homme Intense by Prada