Prada 1990

Version from 1990
Prada (1990) by Prada
Prada (1990) is a popular perfume by Prada for women and was released in 1990. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Orlane / Jean d'Albret.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
AmbergrisAmbergris
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla
BenzoinBenzoin

Submitted by Gentilhomme, last update on 30.12.2021.

Musky, wine-like rose chypre
I am not sure I would call this floral-spicy, to me it is more of a chypre - a crisp, tart and wine-like rose-honey-patchouli chypre. I find it similar to Cardin Rose, but muskier, a little drier (more oakmoss), and even more elegant. Makes me think of an early autumn morning, with smells in the cool, fresh air of sweet-sour fruit lying on the wet ground.

I almost loved it. The patchouli was balancing between just right and just too much, although it should be said that I normally don't like patchouli and am very sensitive about it. But what made me decide not to buy a full bottle, was the musk, which unfortunately got very, very soapy on me as the scent developed. Soapy musk is not my favourite either.

Too bad, as it is a lovely and very elegant perfume and I would have loved to be able to wear it.

SoreEyelidsSoreEyelids 9 months ago
Prada's first and only masterpiece as far as I'm concerned. Notes of dried fruit, leather, honey, and rose over a bed of oakmoss and amber

Popular Prada

L'Homme by Prada L'Homme Intense by Prada Olfactories - Cargo de Nuit by Prada Luna Rossa Black by Prada Infusion d'Iris Absolue by Prada Infusion d'Amande by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2015) by Prada Infusion d'Iris Cèdre by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Parfum) (2007) by Prada L'Homme L'Eau by Prada Infusion d'Iris (Eau de Toilette) by Prada L'Homme Water Splash by Prada Luna Rossa Carbon by Prada Amber pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Infusion d'Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Prada Prada (2004) / Prada Amber by Prada Luna Rossa Extreme by Prada La Femme by Prada Prada (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Prada Olfactories - Miracle of the Rose by Prada