3121 by Prince

3121 is a perfume by Prince for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Gardenia, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Orange blossom, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedar

Submitted by TrueBlood, last update on 11.09.2019

10.0 5.0 6.0 9.5/10

Real unisex fragrance
This perfume had probably the worst reviews at whole on-line perfume shop, but I just ordered it, because people are sometimes so wrong and judging. Now I have two bottles and want package with body milk, because fragrance doesn´t last enought. I smell a lot of white flowers, some herbs/pharmacy, bergamot and ceder. Prince 3121 perfume has literally two faces, one feminine and second masculine. Bottle and packaging are nice and quite classy for that price (and scent of course too).
8.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

The Prince is Gone
I didn't pay much attention to Prince while he was alive, but I liked him. Only on the day of his death did I download all his songs and rent a copy of the movie for which he earned an Oscar, Purple Rain. I knew his hits, though. You couldn't miss them, but I never became a real fan, like I was of Michael Jackson. There was something unsettling about Prince, to me. It wasn't that he was a thoroughly heterosexual yet feminine man. To each his own is my philosophy. It was his retiring nature, a kind of reticence beneath the bizarre exterior, yet plainly (to me) boiling through it--power. I guess the same could be said of Michael, but Prince felt alien. Michael didn't. I sensed Prince had a story, though. In my mind I gave him credit for surviving whatever it was, gave him a silent salute when he appeared on my TV screen, and wished him well. I never really understood his art. Everyone says he was a musical genius. He could play any instrument put in front of him, produced his own tracks. I didn't pay attention to his perfume when it arrived, either. I sprayed it on, found it pleasant, then ignored it. 3121 is also the name of his 31st album, released on March 21, 2006. I tried to download the song, 3121, but like him, it's not available to us anymore (on iTunes anyway). As for the perfume, what's not to like about a well-done Bergamot-floral top, lovely florals in the center, and a woody-musky base? The box it comes in is artfully weird, but not the scent. From what I've heard in the memorials, this parallels the man. Outlandish on the outside, but within, a pretty nice guy. Bye, Prince. I'll wear your perfume sometimes.

PBullFriend 3 years ago
Luv U Prince but white florals = headache. 3121= beachy Bronze Goddess vibe + masses of white florals. Gorgeous but ouchy 4 me.+2

Three one two one...