3121 by Prince

3121 2007

Philosophic
28.05.2017 - 12:11 AM

Real unisex fragrance

This perfume had probably the worst reviews at whole on-line perfume shop, but I just ordered it, because people are sometimes so wrong and judging. Now I have two bottles and want package with body milk, because fragrance doesn´t last enought. I smell a lot of white flowers, some herbs/pharmacy, bergamot and ceder. Prince 3121 perfume has literally two faces, one feminine and second masculine. Bottle and packaging are nice and quite classy for that price (and scent of course too).

Latest Reviews

PhilosophicPhilosophic 5 years ago
John Galliano (Eau de Parfum) - John Galliano

John Galliano (Eau de Parfum) I expected something different...but I got burned up garden
This was a good blind buy. After reading some rewievs on net I expected something sweet and gourmand, but I get oriental smoke with some roses and other flowers. It remins me a Rosarium by Angela Ciampagna....

PhilosophicPhilosophic 5 years ago
Vanilla Fun - Omerta

Vanilla Fun Gourmand vanilla, really sweeet
I tested this one so many times, but it is probably too sweet and synthetic for me. But sometimes I feel other ingredients than vanilla and coconut, and it´s so pleasant for a while . So I wish if there was a miniature of it, big bottle...