Indian Summer (1995)Eau de Parfum

Indian Summer (Eau de Parfum) by Priscilla Presley

Indian Summer (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Priscilla Presley for women and was released in 1995. The scent is floral-woody. It was last marketed by Mülhens.

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 26.04.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Indian Summer (Eau de Toilette) by Priscilla Presley, which differs in concentration.

Pepper81
One fragrance & a thousand memories
Fragrances have been with me since childhood. My mother loved to use perfume, she often had the latest fragrances in her bathroom. Today I believe that I have inherited this great hobby a little from her. Unfortunately, I can't ask her now because she left me 22 years ago. Today I am almost as old as she was when she died and she always wanted her perfume at her bedside.

Now my time travel starts again and I have to say, it is nice to think about earlier again. Fragrances can evoke a lot of memories, that is something very special. So far I wasn't really the collector of the older, adjusted fragrances but thanks to a nice acquaintance who pushed a whole swing of 90s fragrances into my hand a few weeks ago my hobby becomes even more intense. When I saw all those scents, I had to think about the old days. One or the other thing I knew through my mother or I had once had myself. But when I put the fragrances on my shelf I suddenly got a lot of them, wait, back then there was a fragrance which you really liked to put on. Not long, and I knew it was Indian Summer. Unfortunately I didn't remember how he smelled but I knew I liked him very much back then. So I searched the internet and found a new 30 ml bottle of the EdP with OvP. I just had to strike :)

Now for the scent. Hardly sprayed on, I knew exactly, yes, that is the smell which I once so loved. This violet is just so tender and blends wonderfully with the sparkling fruits. As JetonToni already wrote, it reminds something of lemon sweets but not sour but rather sweet and creamy. The teeny note and the light wood round off the fragrance perfectly. The fragrance is like a cream on the skin, slightly fresh but also warm. For me something very special, not to be found today as I think.

In addition, of course, this fragrance brings my memories back, I remember things I almost forgot, unbelievable! I know, there are still some old scents, which are waiting to be rediscovered by me and I have already found one or the other piece. It remains exciting :)

by Pepper81
by Pepper81

Popular Priscilla Presley

Indian Summer (Eau de Toilette) by Priscilla Presley Moments (Eau de Toilette) by Priscilla Presley Moments (Eau de Parfum) by Priscilla Presley Roses and More by Priscilla Presley Experiences (Eau de Toilette) by Priscilla Presley Indian Summer Red by Priscilla Presley