Battito d'Ali 2010

Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma
Battito d'Ali is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Cocoa powder, Myrrh, Orange blossom, Vanilla

Submitted by Marketreach, last update on 02.03.2021.

“the beating of wings”
great parfum from Profumum Roma.
I have to say that l own almost all of them one of the best brands in the world.
It starts Sweet and exotic (cacao and citrus)
With a blend of orange flower and creamy vanilla,
And sometimes you smell a smokey myrrh.
Af first you would think this is a feminine one but later it gets more and more mescaline. Love this.
Longevity is strong, i have to say you will smell it 10/12 hours with a strong silage. I get a lot of compliments with this one.
Funny to know: battito d’Ali means “the beating of wings” or “the delicate fluttering of a passing butterfly”
Cafeliberte
The smell of my happiness
Some scents find you - not the other way around.

That's how I felt with Battito D'Ali, who would never have interested me... if there hadn't been an Easter raffle where I won a package with exciting samples! I haven't been here at Parfumo for that long, so this was a wonderful chance to get to know new fragrances, to try out a colourful collection of the most diverse scents. After the first snap breath at the sight of the samples I started to sort, I like a structure. One after the other I read through all the fragrances here at Parfumo and when I arrived at Battito D'Ali, who is supposed to be a sweet gourmand, I immediately thought: that's not my direction at all. But a few months ago I discovered Ichnusa from Profumum Roma as a lover of green fig scents, a revelation!
So I decided to include this fragrance in my test round because I find the brand interesting.

I sprayed it on a piece of paper What was that? I know that smell, I know it! How do you know it? What's that?
I smelled it again Marseilles! Nice? Sea. Sun Flowers? Travel! Memory! But which one? Why did that smell cause such a roller coaster ride in my head?
I couldn't figure out what it was that seemed so familiar, so I put it aside and smelled it again in the evening It had to be on the skin on a sunny day.
So I waited for the first warm spring Sunday, and sprayed it on my wrist.

This was the biggest surprise I have ever had with a perfume.
I felt a strange feeling of happiness inside me. It was the smell I tried to smell individual scents, but I can't, it's a perfect whole. There is the orange blossom, and I love orange blossom very much, but there is so much more I smell sunscreen, but when it's melted into the sun-hot skin. I smell warmth, and the touch of blossom, like sometimes in Nice, when I passed a small garden and this delicious scent of orange blossoms, jasmine and southern flowers unknown to me blew through the fence towards me on the street.
I'll probably always ramble with scents to the south of France in my comments, but of all the places I've been able to visit so far, nowhere have I felt happier. This sun, which is so good for me and my body, where I feel beautiful and somehow liberated.
All this is in this fragrance for me, that's why I love it so much.
He actually doesn't smell really sweet on me, but creamy. Nor of oranges or lemonade or treats. Maybe, depending on the wearer, a fragrance unfolds a little bit in such a way that it adapts to the being, that's how it feels with this perfume.
The Profumum Roma are in a price range that is currently out of reach for me, but what would this community be without the many beautiful possibilities. And so I came to a half-full bottle, which my beloved gave me. The bottles of Profumum Roma exactly meet my aesthetics, and I like them very much with their simple form and the appropriate typographical design.
The Sillage seems to be excellent; my boyfriend prefers to walk next to me instead of next to me as usual, preferably a little displaced behind me and sniff. Also my best friend told me today at the breakfast table that when I move, there is always a breeze blowing over to her. On my wrist it holds less well than on my neck and décolleté, and for the fact that my skin swallows many scents quickly, this perfume stays with me all day long.

Many thanks to Verbena, otherwise I would have discovered this fragrance much later.
No - the scent found me And conjures a smile on my face and happiness in my heart.

BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
Battito d'Ali is just myrrh and orange blossom with sweetness. In the drydown, you get a bit of vanilla. Longevity is above average.
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Angels singing in a scent.Orange Blossoms and Myrrh,the cocoa is subtle and NOT powdery! A creamy fragrance,sweet and unique.A blessing.

by ChatonNoir
by OvidiuH
by Ch053n0n3
by Ch053n0n3

Popular Profumum Roma

Patchouly by Profumum Roma Sorriso by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Confetto by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Meringa by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Audace by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Luci dell'Est by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Thundra by Profumum Roma Alba by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Meraviglia by Profumum Roma Soavissima by Profumum Roma