Confetto by Profumum Roma

Confetto is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 1996. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Amber, Aniseed, Almond, Musk, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.01.2020.

8.0 10.0 10.0/10

KingLui
Too good to be true (Attention, now it's getting kitschy)
When I finished the tenth grade, I chose chemistry with a 4, because I had not paid attention due to puberty at some point and it quickly became impossible for me to find the connection again. Since then chemistry has been an unsolvable mystery for me and my knowledge is still limited rudimentarily to the fact that I know the difference between an atom and a molecule and have just understood what it is about electrons, what oxidation and reduction are
Now that I've gotten to know Confetto, I wish I'd been more careful at school and didn't have to think what the scent molecules are doing was witchcraft.

How can it be that Profumum Roma were the first and only Roma in the world to develop a durable anise note? And by durable I mean that it remains clearly perceptible in the hair over several days!

And how did they manage that Confetto nasenscheinlich only consists of two fragrances - almond and aniseed - and then still belongs to the most extraordinary, beautiful and original fragrances with high recognition value I know?

Why is Confetto both present and subtle? It's like Confetto isn't a perfume, it's a feeling. People around me say, "What suddenly smells so nice here?" without realizing it's a perfume. As if Confetto was always there and yet never too much.

And how is it possible that the clear colourless liquid turns pink over time? Who can explain this to me?

I don't think it's true. It's unreal.
If this is actually just a dream, please don't wake me up.
7.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10

My Winter Crasher No. 1
After Schoorks recently got to grips with Sorriso, whom I also love, I'm now going to do the Confetto. This one has been living with me for a long time and is used every winter. As soon as it gets cold outside, I look forward to this fragrance the most.

I smelled it for the first time about seven years ago. I didn't know Hypnotic Poison back then. The first fragrance that went in this direction that I got to know was Kenzo Amour. I liked this one very much, but then Confetto came and Confetto shot me down. What a scent! That's pure bliss in the bottle! Rarely had such a grin on his face, so he had to come here as soon as possible. In another forum I was able to buy a 3/4 full bottle for a very good price from another fragrance madman. That's when Confetto moved in with me. I still have this bottle today and it will certainly accompany me for some years to come. Because the dose is the secret of this fragrance. Too much of it and the people around you fall like flies. Because he's mighty cute and really comes around the corner with the big stick. Once sprayed and the clothes you can wash afterwards 3x. The scent's still there, though.

I always spray 1x on a cotton pad and dab with it the usual places and - voilà - perfectly! So you can get this Wummser reasonably under control and it will also be bearable for the environment.

The scent is just a dream. But you should like almonds, because they clearly play the main role here. Confetto always reminds me of sniffing benzaldehyde during my few semesters of chemistry at university. This is the main note that resonates from beginning to end. After a while, this indescribably beautiful, sexy feminine note, which can also be smelled in Pierre Guillaume's L'Eau de Circe and Gucci Rush (before the reformulation), joins the sweet stuff on the skin. And it stays that way for at least 24 hours.

I can't get out of that grin when I get this smell on it. It makes me happy without end and is also incredibly warming. A dream in winter. Only you can't wear it all year round, it's too heavy for that. Yeah, I definitely like this one out loud. And you should like loudly, otherwise you're definitely wrong at Confetto
6.0 9.0 10.0 9.0/10

Unobtainable
As a 16 year old boy I rummaged through the sniff scents of Profumum Roma in traditional perfumery of my hometown.
I had already smelled four scents at the fifth, a fist of vanilla and almond hit me so strongly in the face that I am still dazed by this scent to this day.
1. Week and an avalanche of compliments rolled over my mind and made me feel like a superstar ?????
Especially the girls and ladies loved this sweet scent, which sweetened my life.
A embalmed Pharaoh 4000 years ago would this Sillage probably still give fragrant scent.
7.5 10.0 8.0/10

Another Hypnotic Poison without the root beer--and that's always a good thing
Profumum Roma CONFETTO wafts unmistakably of Dior HYPNOTIC POISON. This does not mean that anyone attempted consciously to imitate it--and then charge more for the perfume? No, it means that when one mixes almond, vanilla, amber, and musk with some oriental spice, a similar effect is achieved--and it's a beautiful one indeed. Sweet comfort scents are always a good thing--above all, in wintertime. (-;

In a side-by-side comparison of these two creations, I find that CONFETTO, while sharing a touch of the Playdoh facet of HYPNOTIC POISON, lacks the somewhat overwhelming root beer quality. This perfume is less sweet and more woody to my nose, particularly in the drydown. While the Playdoh and root beer of HYPNOTIC POISON persist and even grow louder over time, the take-away of CONFETTO is less insistent and more subtle. I prefer this composition, which also bears similarities to Keiko Mecheri DATURA BLANCHE. I would place CONFETTO about half-way between HYPNOTIC POISON and DATURA BLANCHE, the latter of which pretty much lacks both root beer and Playdoh.

I would not, however, go so far as to characterize CONFETTO as a unisex scent. It still seems too sweet for very many guys to be willing to wear.

Itchynose 7 months ago
Intense almond & anise combo that comes across as industrial adhesive or plastic melting in the sun. Improves slightly after a while.+2
6.0
Lexa 3 years ago
Profvmvm Roma makes really gourmand scents,and Confetto isn't an exception.Sweet powdery almonds,bit cloying but nevertheless well made.+1
Hermesh 4 years ago
Creamy-caramelly powdery almond-vanilla-gourmand with a good dose of anise. Very intense!+1
10.0

by Parfümliebe
by Miggax
by Miggax

Popular Profumum Roma

Sorriso by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Patchouly by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Fiore d'Ambra by Profumum Roma Thundra by Profumum Roma Alba by Profumum Roma Soavissima by Profumum Roma Dolce Acqua by Profumum Roma Dambrosia by Profumum Roma Ninfea by Profumum Roma