Dolce Acqua (2011)

Dolce Acqua by Profumum Roma

Dolce Acqua is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Heliotrope, Coconut, Almond, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Marketreach, last update on 13.03.2020.

where's the coconut?
Got bottled today. Sprayed and totally disappointed. I don't smell coconut, just oversized marzipan or almond. I'll be sick. There is no fragrance gradient. It just stays the way I sprayed it on. No tonka, no vanilla, only the worst marzipan or whatever that is.
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Parfümlein
Sweet comfort on cold days
I love my Dolce Acqua, I can't say how much!
A single splash below the neck, now, for the first time, from the brand new bottle I bought for the winter - a revelation. Of course, the fragrance has its price. But I was happy to pay him. This softness, gentle sweetness, delicious refinement I would never want to miss again... If I could choose three fragrances and nothing more would be added - I would honour Dolce Acqua.
Only two months ago I didn't even know that there was this scent.
In autumn I was in a very noble niche perfumery, the only one of this quality in our city, looking for a gift for a relative's wife. Unsuspectingly, I also sniffed the first bottle I liked visually: It was Heartless Helen from Penhaligon's. I wanted him for my birthday, but had to pick him up there myself - and stumbled across Dolce Acqua on that occasion. I gave this fragrance dream to myself for my birthday and have stored it in the dark perfume compartment of my beautiful old wardrobe until now. Today was the day to free him from his dungeon. I'm so happy with Dolce Acqua!
Cold, wetness, darkness and a fine touch of almond and marzipan over everything - what could winter still have on me...
Give him a chance! The fragrance has kept its notes for three weeks and I have noticed many developments. At the end there was a soft vanilla, just beautiful. A masterpiece in my eyes.

by Vlad
by Vlad
Profumum Roma Dolce Acqua Perfume Online India
by Splashfrag12

Popular Profumum Roma

Sorriso by Profumum Roma Patchouly by Profumum Roma Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Confetto by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Audace by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Meraviglia by Profumum Roma Meringa by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Alba by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Thundra by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Luci dell'Est by Profumum Roma