Neroli by Profumum Roma
Neroli is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 1998. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

MyrrhMyrrh Bitter orange bud Orange tree woodOrange tree wood

Submitted by DirkDS, last update on 07.02.2022.

A Surprise
Yesterday I got a sample of Neroli and tested it curiously. I like the heavy fragrances of perfume Roma likes and look for a summer compatible fragrance.
Well, yeah. From the feeling I would say it smells like a summer with depth, disappointed feelings and bitter thoughts.

Neroli is the result of the orange blossom. Here the orange does not come as a fruit smell, that was clear to me before.
For the first time the fragrance is a direct mixture of all ingredients, I smell myrrh, neroli and a short time later the wood.
It smells spicy. Strong at first. It is not sweetish, rather herbaceous with a bitter orange. I didn't expect that. Also that the scent has evaporated relatively quickly. After three, four hours I couldn't perceive it anymore.

Number 1 Neroli
I love orange scents, and I own about 30 of them. Of all the various presentations of the orange tree neroli is my favorite, and Profumum Roma's Neroli has gone to the top of my list. It opens with sweet, fresh orange flower and neroli with a very green petitgrain, but as it begins to dry down you get the very special nature of this perfume. The neroli gets richer as the base of myrrh and woody incense begins to appear, there is less of the sweet freshness and more of an oriental feel, but it never gets too heavy, just warmer. The longevity is amazing, I can get a full day's wear with just 3 sprays in the morning. I have to say that I think it the perfect neroli for winter wear, and it's suitable for day or evening. This is a fragrance that's definitely worth it's price!

Popular by Profumum Roma

Patchouly by Profumum Roma Sorriso by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma Confetto by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Audace by Profumum Roma Meringa by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Luci dell'Est by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Meraviglia by Profumum Roma Thundra by Profumum Roma Soavissima by Profumum Roma