Sorriso by Profumum Roma
Top 79 in Unisex Perfume
Sorriso is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Dark chocolate, Bitter orange, Vanilla, Tropical woods

Submitted by Labormaus, last update on 15.09.2020.

The name means "Smile".

A smile that enchants
Yesterday I carried Sorriso again, also a clear 10 with me. Two dear perfumas wrote me on my "smile" and that's when I started thinking about the name of this wonderful fragrance and noticed how perfectly it fits.

A few years ago, when I was still permanently employed, I took part in a telephone seminar. Fortunately I never had to do cold calling myself, but even in my profession it is helpful to know how to communicate best on the phone. The trainer let us know at that time that a laugh on the phone can also be heard on the other side of the line. He has a point. A smile makes almost every dialogue more pleasant. It is a great door opener for every form of communication.

Sorriso from Profumum Roma is just such a door opener, because when I wear this fragrance, I have to smile. Whenever I catch a whiff of this fine fragrance, the corners of my mouth automatically look for the way up. Even if it's a really stupid day when nothing really works and nothing fits.

It has been proven that some of the substances contained in Sorriso chocolate, such as theobromine, caffeine and also serotonin, make you happy. Sorriso smells of dark chocolate, but is not one-dimensionally sweet like so many chocolate scents. The bitter orange and woods soften the sweetness somewhat, so that despite the strong performance of this fragrance, you don't feel like you're bathing in chocolate. What I particularly like about Sorriso: it does not smell greasy. Do you know this? Many gourmands, especially chocolate flavors, have such a "greasy" touch. I don't know what gives this impression, but I have often experienced with Montale, Fresh, Molinard, Mercier and other chocolate scents that they simply smelled "greasy" at first. When Profumum Roma then brought a chocolate scent, I was already afraid to smell this greasy note again, but no way. Thank God!

Sorriso needs a while on the skin before he shows his full beauty. After several hours it does not bang as hard and melts nicely with the skin. It clearly starts out with dark chocolate, but after several hours I think I notice more light notes as the vanilla becomes more and more prominent. With the dose, caution is advised here. I say more than one sprayer is much too much, because it becomes room-filling very quickly.

The dark, woody colour that accompanies the wonderful chocolate scent makes it wearable for men as well. Sorriso has such a slight liquorish undertone, which I like very much. That's why he is often associated with Baileys, which I don't feel that way now. Baileys clearly tastes and smells of milk, which Sorriso does not. I don't really like milk notes in perfumes; I often associate that with old band-aids. I don't want to exclude the possibility that this Profumum Roma was also worked with slight oud tones, but I'm not sure about that.

Of course Sorriso does not belong in the office or at a fancy evening event. This is a pure leisure fragrance for the cold season, which shows its strength especially in cosy hours at home.
Suofeizi
The best gourmand scent ever!
I had only tried the scent, sprayed it briefly on my wrist, and then gone my way, checking things off. Honestly, gentlemen approached me in three (!) shops and asked me what I smelled like! The smell is really like light for moths, it attracts people! And you really like to smell yourself! Great!
RedVanilla
Hot chocolate with Cointreau!
Not to mention icing on the cake. Simply delicious and without calories. If you've always wanted to smell like this, you couldn't make a better choice. However, caution is advised, as this is actually a perfume oil. Here, a few drops on the skin are really enough to generously integrate its surroundings. But all this is no problem with Sorriso, as a small roll-on is included with the actual fragrance. In addition, there is also a matching funnel for practical decanting. Spread a little on the skin and rub in briefly with your fingers. Ready and go.

Now you have a fragrance experience that is sensational with about 12 hours. Sometimes I even notice the scent after showering and the other morning.

In my opinion a quite wearable, but also heavy gourmet fragrance, which I recommend for the winter and special occasions.
Marquise27
The pure seduction without calories
I inhale here very deeply the wonderful smell of a really good dark slightly bitter chocolate which has been conched for many hours, it smells very deeply aromatic and sensual after the sun-ripened cocoa beans. My saliva begins to flow in joyful anticipation and let a little piece of this incredibly delicious and precious chocolate melt slowly in my mouth. I'm in another world for many minutes ... that's how this perfume smells . Light wood nuances are added and a touch of a delicate bitter orange rubbed with vanilla round off the whole. On the skin it smells after one hour dangerously good, tasty, after seduction and hypnotizing by the body warmth and absorbing. No one can resist, touches are pre-programmed and welcome. Parfum has a slightly oily galenic, which makes it extremely durable and long lasting. A beautiful fragrance just for this cold, often clear season, price lies in the slightly higher price segment. I couldn't help it, and I had to have him...,
Saturating
A smile for a smile! Fits mM perfectly into the pre-Christmas season! The gingerbread is lying out in the supermarket, first thoughts, what I give to whom, I already know, I don't know anything.

I've got Sorriso on me. I have no interest at all in the gingerbread hearts, mine beats filled with Sorriso, I hope that here nobody turns after me, in order to look whether I do not have the mouth full with sweets...

A lady walks past me, she coughs. Scare her, she's not thinking...?

Well, I'll go to the Christmas candy and see what happens if I can attract customers. I want to be inconspicuous, emphatically. yes, some come running and touch one or the other and, yes, they lay something in the paths. Ok, it's just fantasy, but this scent fills you up as a wearer and appetite for chocolate for those who only smell it briefly.

Sorriso is perfect for all those who have difficulties with sweet things and therefore have to wear very tight clothes. After that you have no more appetite for sweets, no, you hope to get rid of this delicious smell.

Unfortunately, the day is still long and no chance, he remains faithful to you. I start to examine my eating behaviour and think it's good not to be in the mood for empty calories, I consider giving this tip to a nutritionist as a gift...

I don't want that, this perfume forces itself on me so much that I will surely give it away, I think of a person there who eats too much chocolate... I won't tell her anything and I'm curious whether she will let go of the chocolate, it's worth a try. If that works, she'll tell me a miracle happened. It's not too far till Christmas. Could Sorriso be contraceptive? Spray the refrigerator, your snack corner, your pillow....

Wonderfully composed and uncompromising, whoever stands on it has certainly hit the bull's eye. I can imagine it well in the KH as a contrast scent, but it needs a certain altruism...

Elegant smile
Very surprisingly this chocolate fragrance landed on my wish-list in an instant.
I have many good news:
- it is strong (1-2 m range)
- it has the stamina of the long-distance runners (12 hours till recedes to skin, 20-22 hours till it totally disappears - and I just donned it from a sample vial, I had not have the pleasure the spray it generously)
- it shows the same beautiful face to everyone (tested it with family members and friends and it does not change by different body chemistry)
- it is unisex

So about the fragrance itself: an airy-watery cocoa-powder. Not suffocating, not dusty, not sweet. The finest seductive smile of an elegant lover! SORRISO ensures the highest level of luxury. I could not imagine that such refreshing, bracing chocolate-scent could ever exist! It is calming and unsettling at the same time. Briliant! After the first breaths I hoped that SORRISO will not change much, and fortunately it really kept the dark brown hue. I recommend it with serene heart even to people who does not like gourmand notes.

SergioTSergioT 7 months ago
It really puts a smile on your face. In my skin, it reminds me of a luxury suntan lotion, with sublime cocoa and vanilla mix. Delicious
ItchynoseItchynose 10 months ago
Light vanilla sponge cake sprinkled with dark cocoa powder. Pleasant but at times weirdly plasticky.
GorgiaGorgia 13 months ago
Blurry blend of synthetic notes!A house famous mostly for its top quality gourmand to make something so unpresentable!Verry strange.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 14 months ago
This is a sweet and soft chocolate-vanilla scent. It is nice and performance is no bad but i dont know if It really worths the price...
LexaLexa 3 years ago
The Italian Tiramisu in a bottle.chocolate,vanilla and the bitter orange makes the whole composition smell like the finest cake.
HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Despite the density of vanilla and chocolate this gourmand (with light amaretto touch) smells by no means sugary, but absolutely delicious.

Lächeln
by Mezzanine
....Lächeln....
by Labormaus
by Labormaus
Schokoladiges Lächeln. Ein Geschenk von Cocinera im Rahmen eines kurzen Probentausch-Päckchenkriegs.
by Stanze
by Lexa
by Lexa

Popular Profumum Roma

Patchouly by Profumum Roma Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Confetto by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Audace by Profumum Roma Meringa by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Thundra by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Luci dell'Est by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Meraviglia by Profumum Roma Alba by Profumum Roma Soavissima by Profumum Roma