Sorriso by Profumum Roma

Sorriso is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is gourmand-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Dark chocolate, Bitter orange, Vanilla, Tropical woods

Submitted by Labormaus, last update on 03.11.2019

The name means "Smile".

Saturating
A smile for a smile! Fits mM perfectly into the pre-Christmas season! The gingerbread is lying out in the supermarket, first thoughts, what I give to whom, I already know, I don't know anything.

I've got Sorriso on me. I have no interest at all in the gingerbread hearts, mine beats filled with Sorriso, I hope that here nobody turns after me, in order to look whether I do not have the mouth full with sweets...

A lady walks past me, she coughs. Scare her, she's not thinking...?

Well, I'll go to the Christmas candy and see what happens if I can attract customers. I want to be inconspicuous, emphatically. yes, some come running and touch one or the other and, yes, they lay something in the paths. Ok, it's just fantasy, but this scent fills you up as a wearer and appetite for chocolate for those who only smell it briefly.

Sorriso is perfect for all those who have difficulties with sweet things and therefore have to wear very tight clothes. After that you have no more appetite for sweets, no, you hope to get rid of this delicious smell.

Unfortunately, the day is still long and no chance, he remains faithful to you. I start to examine my eating behaviour and think it's good not to be in the mood for empty calories, I consider giving this tip to a nutritionist as a gift...

I don't want that, this perfume forces itself on me so much that I will surely give it away, I think of a person there who eats too much chocolate... I won't tell her anything and I'm curious whether she will let go of the chocolate, it's worth a try. If that works, she'll tell me a miracle happened. It's not too far till Christmas. Could Sorriso be contraceptive? Spray the refrigerator, your snack corner, your pillow....

Wonderfully composed and uncompromising, whoever stands on it has certainly hit the bull's eye. I can imagine it well in the KH as a contrast scent, but it needs a certain altruism...
6.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

Sweets for my sweet
Dear friends of culinary taste,

i smell like Bailey's. Wicked, isn't it? The complete fragrance description would be Baileys with orange slice. End.
Now I'd almost be tempted to send the comment, but that would be a little bit.

But now it is the case that there is no scent process here. Once sprayed it behaves as described above and that's damn delicious.
But I don't really like Bailey's that way. He's more of a girl. If Lumumba with a lot of rum for the man, he'll have to kesseln.
Nevertheless and maybe because of the orange note it has a nice twist, I would even say it gives the whole chocolate cocoa vanilla note a certain light freshness. The fragrance, which is actually an aroma, does not become one-dimensional, even if it does not change any more. Beautiful is in my case that the Sillage remains moderate.

Gourmand smells have the disadvantage with me that they annoy someday. If you sit all day in front of a chocolate cake and have eaten 3 pieces already, you will get sick of the smell at some point. Gourmands usually last an eternity, so this one is no exception. I just don't like repetitions when they are felt in permanent rotation, like sometimes in commercial blocks......
"every 11 minutes somebody gets on my nerves... I'll slap you now"
In general, I ask myself why gourmand fragrances are rather sweet and mostly appeal to women. But apparently this is not the case here, when I look right and see 41.1% male owners.
Maybe I'm just a simple man who likes to put half a cow on the grill instead of turkey in summer, drinks beer instead of alcopops, likes cubic capacity instead of spoilers and open hair instead of buns to women.

Maybe I'm not open-minded enough for cake flavours and I don't say that "male" gourmands have to smell of barbecue or meat. So ala Stroganoff cow Water, Calvin pork, kebab plate prank or Giorgio salami.
To like the smell is one thing, to wear it is another thing, so I prefer to smell scents on my better half. She's a crunchy cookie, too, and she likes that.

Even better would probably be our little one's scent, because well..I call her sometimes lovingly Buffetfräse.
But we will surely find out in the Unisex Kids Test.

Conclusion: A beautiful long-lasting gourmand, which I rather see in the female sex.

Finally I would like to mention that in my opinion perfume is luxury, no matter if it costs 10€ or 100€. You don't need it to live. But it is a luxury that everyone can treat himself to, precisely because there are price ranges of small and large. Of course there are qualitative differences, but at currently 239€ which are called here, you can also buy a box of Baileys and a net of oranges.
But this is up to everyone and I wouldn't want to judge or discuss it.

A Dacia also brings me from A to B, but I want more engine, more comfort and better workmanship I just have to pay more and that's up to everyone.
Certain arguments have a bad expression here, or as we like to say today..D1 language isd vong der Niceigkeit aufm Level Kevin.

I thank Aquaminze very much for the rehearsal and see if I can find a Yes Torty somewhere. Somehow I felt like it.

10.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Elegant smile
Very surprisingly this chocolate fragrance landed on my wish-list in an instant.
I have many good news:
- it is strong (1-2 m range)
- it has the stamina of the long-distance runners (12 hours till recedes to skin, 20-22 hours till it totally disappears - and I just donned it from a sample vial, I had not have the pleasure the spray it generously)
- it shows the same beautiful face to everyone (tested it with family members and friends and it does not change by different body chemistry)
- it is unisex

So about the fragrance itself: an airy-watery cocoa-powder. Not suffocating, not dusty, not sweet. The finest seductive smile of an elegant lover! SORRISO ensures the highest level of luxury. I could not imagine that such refreshing, bracing chocolate-scent could ever exist! It is calming and unsettling at the same time. Briliant! After the first breaths I hoped that SORRISO will not change much, and fortunately it really kept the dark brown hue. I recommend it with serene heart even to people who does not like gourmand notes.

Gorgia 73 days ago
Blurry blend of synthetic notes!A house famous mostly for its top quality gourmand to make something so unpresentable!Verry strange.+1
Emorandeira 95 days ago
This is a sweet and soft chocolate-vanilla scent. It is nice and performance is no bad but i dont know if It really worths the price...+1
5.0
6.0
9.0
Lexa 3 years ago
The Italian Tiramisu in a bottle.chocolate,vanilla and the bitter orange makes the whole composition smell like the finest cake.+3
Hermesh 4 years ago
Despite the density of vanilla and chocolate this gourmand (with light amaretto touch) smells by no means sugary, but absolutely delicious.+3
9.0

by Labormaus
by Labormaus
....Lächeln....
by Seejungfrau
Schokoladiges Lächeln. Ein Geschenk von Cocinera im Rahmen eines kurzen Probentausch-Päckchenkriegs.
by Stanze
by Lexa
by Lexa
by Moko33
Wonderful, just has a problem is very linear like everything in this house of perfumes

Popular Profumum Roma

Sorriso by Profumum Roma Confetto by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Patchouly by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Fiore d'Ambra by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Thundra by Profumum Roma Alba by Profumum Roma Soavissima by Profumum Roma Dolce Acqua by Profumum Roma Dambrosia by Profumum Roma