Thundra by Profumum Roma
Thundra is a popular perfume by Profumum Roma for women and men and was released in 1996. The scent is earthy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Mint, Patchouli, White musk

Submitted by Antoine, last update on 19.10.2020.

Parzival852
Adventure in an unoccupied house
That scent is so becoming to me. Last weekend I was geocaching in an old uninhabited, already somewhat dilapidated house, which was filled with puzzles. Some of the old furniture was still there: old wooden furniture, thick carpets, yellowed wallpaper on the walls...
I smell a bit musty. Not completely unpleasant, but a little damp and not ventilated. A slight moldy pungency is in the air, reminiscent of rubbing alcohol. For me at this moment it is the smell of adventure, of excitement, of mystery, of mysticism. When I applied this scent earlier, I was standing in the mysterious house again.

First - very green, almost poisonous, medicinal (Franz Branntwein), somewhat mouldy
Later - the medical sharpness remains, but recedes a little, becomes warmer and softer

This scent is by no means ordinary. It'll take some getting used to. I will test it in the wild in the next few days. Let's see what comments I get.
I can't say I like him. But somehow he fascinates me..

Cold Elegance
Tundra - cold vastness punished by even colder wind. Gray skies above, permafrost beneath. This scent really evokes me that inhospitable place. It started with cold mint and earthy patchouli, reminding me of Icelandic lichen pastilles. Musk gradually amps up, resulting in more elegant olfactive composition. In the base some sweet note shows up, maybe ylang ylang or vanilla. Beautiful and peculiar composition. Surprisingly wearable.

Rating: 7/10

by Scentist
by OvidiuH
by OvidiuH

Popular Profumum Roma

Sorriso by Profumum Roma Patchouly by Profumum Roma Battito d'Ali by Profumum Roma Ambra Aurea by Profumum Roma Arso by Profumum Roma Confetto by Profumum Roma Acqua Viva by Profumum Roma Ichnusa by Profumum Roma Dulcis in Fundo by Profumum Roma Audace by Profumum Roma Victrix by Profumum Roma Olibanum by Profumum Roma Vanitas by Profumum Roma Meringa by Profumum Roma Acqua e Zucchero by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Luci dell'Est by Profumum Roma Acqua di Sale by Profumum Roma Alba by Profumum Roma Note di Profumum - Meraviglia by Profumum Roma Soavissima by Profumum Roma