Indolice by Providence Perfume
Indolice is a perfume by Providence Perfume for women and was released in 2009. The production was apparently discontinued.

Charna Ethier

RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
SpikenardSpikenard
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.06.2018.

Go Away or Stay
I actually like this fragrance. At first it smelled strongly of fish but there was something familiar that kept me sniffing my wrist. It went on strong, similar to Clinique Aromatics Elixir, pungent, offensive, and downright repulsive. I did not scrub because down under was something I needed to identify.

After about 2 hours, it smelled of a deep dark wood. According to the notes, there is oakmoss and frankincense in the base (both of which I love). Maybe it was the oakmoss that made me hold on until the initial blast wore off. This fragrance is NOT a safe blind buy. I won't be adding it to my love list but I do like it enough to wear it.

Indolice wont be sent away, I think I'll let it stay.

Popular Providence Perfume

Moss Gown by Providence Perfume Heart of Darkness by Providence Perfume Bay Rum by Providence Perfume Rose Bohème by Providence Perfume Mousseline Pêche by Providence Perfume Ginger Lily by Providence Perfume Tabac Citron by Providence Perfume Hindu Honeysuckle by Providence Perfume Divine by Providence Perfume Samarinda by Providence Perfume Love-In-A-Mist by Providence Perfume Irisqué by Providence Perfume Cocoa Tuberose by Providence Perfume Branch & Vine by Providence Perfume Tangerine Thyme by Providence Perfume Provanilla by Providence Perfume Sedona Sweet Grass by Providence Perfume Gypsy by Providence Perfume Vientiane by Providence Perfume Osmanthus Oolong by Providence Perfume