Agua Lavanda

Agua Lavanda by Puig
Flacon Design: André Ricard
Where to buy?
Agua Lavanda (Puig)
Agua Lavanda is a popular perfume by Puig for women and men and was released in 1940. The scent is fresh-green. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lavender, Petitgrain, Rosemary, Spikenard lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesMoss, Tonka bean, Cedarwood, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 30.08.2016

Scent 9.0/10
Helpful Review    5 Awards
good for what ails ya!
So gorgeous, clean, cooling, & calming! In summer, I sometimes just pour it on myself & splash it on my sheets. I've seen bottled waters that were more expensive than this! (On US eBay, it's usually around $11, shipping included, for the jumbo 10 ounce plastic bottle.) I hope that Puig never reformulates this - it's 75 years old but better at what it does than some colognes created this year. Bravo, Puig!
Sillage 5.0/10
Longevity 7.5/10
Scent 10.0/10
Very helpful Review    3 Awards
Essential!
I use at least a bottle of this per month - It's very versatile, I use it for after bath splash, linen spray, room spray. I decant some into a small spray bottle for my bag. It beats any eau de cologne I've ever tried for freshness by far. The lavender is very prominent, but blends very well with the other notes and it has good longevity for this type of cologne. Sillage is average.

Popular Puig

Quorum (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Aqua Quorum (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Agua Brava (Eau de Cologne) by Puig Quorum Silver (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Agua Lavanda by Puig Sybaris (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Brummel (Eau de Cologne) by Puig Estivalia by Puig Vetiver de Puig (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Thaïs de Puig by Puig Impacto (Eau de Cologne) by Puig Zinnia by Puig Azur by Puig Rasgo (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Boston Man (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Quorum (After Shave) by Puig Agua de Luna by Puig Anouk by Puig Agua Brava Azul by Puig Agua Brava Sea Power (Eau de Toilette) by Puig