Quorum Silver 2005Eau de Toilette

Quorum Silver (Eau de Toilette) by Puig
Quorum Silver (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Puig for men and was released in 2005. The scent is spicy-woody. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ginger, Artemisia, Mandarin orange, Cardamom, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesPink pepper, Cinnamon, Nutmeg
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Patchouli, Gaiac wood, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 27.09.2020.

Another gem
The best perfume currently available for less than $15, I think. It's a bit linear, but it has both the good identity and popularity. Actually I was pretty surprised. It's a kind of cheating with a lot of Iso E Super, but isn't that Terre d'Hermes and Encre Noire too? Quorum Silver is, to say, a more spicy version of those two masterpieces, a version brightened with ginger and nutmeg. It didn't have a thing like vetiver or wet soil, also, this may not be a masterpiece, but it's still notable for the fans of TdH and EN.

I would say that Quorum Silver is not a 'mature' fragrance but rather a modern fragrance suitable for men's grooming. It actually goes well with a good gray suit. And, it must be somewhat 'fresh', but don't expect it to be sporty at all. It will be great on days when you've neatly combed your hair and tied a good tie.

Cedar bomb!
OK, let me start with a word of advice if you're planning on blind buying this stuff : I did it, because of the low Price. My first thought when trying it was "Wow, this smells exactly like something my older Brother would wear in the early 1980's!". Cedar, cedar, cedar with herbal hints of ginger. I couldn't stand it, way too old school, but forced myself to trying it several times and after five or six brawls I kinda got to like it. Very potent & powerful stuff, but actually I've grown quite fond of it, works especially nice on warmer days. Great projection and sillage, very good value for money on this.
Just wondering, am I the only one that gets hints of basil in this ?

One of my first fragrances in 2012
This brings back memories... Bought it based on reviews found online and haven't been dissapointed. I perceived it as a neutral, pleasant, dry aromatic fragrance with pretty good longevity and sillage. Quite linear, but nice, a bit festive also. Not opulent in anyway and just a tad elegant, but I find it quite good to wear for family reunions when I don't need to impress anyone. For the money I paid it was a solid choice. I'm now using a few puffs from time to time when I get out of the shower and need something simple and efficient. A good one!

H27
not in line with most of the opinions...sorry
I tried a sample. I am a beginner and not a connoisseur.
About this fragrance I read many positive reviews in the online environment and the price also attracted me. I thought I would like to rely on the fact that the world feels a pleasant scent from the cedar wood. And I mistakenly thought it would be something like Yardley Citrus Wood (which I like pretty much) but which actually has other prominent notes (vetiver, lime, birch, cedar).
I do not want to upset the people who appreciate this perfume (I apologize) but for me it smells very strange. This is not an odor to hate but I certainly do not love him. It smells like the smell of a clothes / clothing object forgotten in the kitchen when food is made. This is my honest opinion.
You can try a sample, maybe you will like it. Soft to moderate projection and good longevity. I think it's a daily-use, casual and suitable for office work being not offensive, plus it's very cheap.

MasterLi
Smooth, dry cedar wood & spicy fresh ginger...
This is a very pleasing and very nice fragrance. It's a cedar & guaiac wood surrounded by mandarin, pink pepper, grapefruit, lavender jasmine and amber (with hints of fresh ginger). Warm, smooth and spicy. It may be priced cheap, but it smells expensive. A great choice for men or anyone who wants to wear it. Spicy, woody, ambery musk. Not ground breaking but incredibly nice and sophisticated smelling. You can't go wrong with it. Enough complexity to set it apart from most male-designed fragrances. A good choice which smells modern, sophisticated and not boring at all! Highly recommended from Puig!

TsoTso 2 months ago
Classy, 'old school' style fresh scent. Overall, a pleasant frag that is wearable any season, any occation, though I'd prefer daytime use.
AspvlAspvl 4 months ago
GEM. Clean spicy cedar. The ginger and spices give the cedar some lift. Unique and gorgeous!
Carlitos01Carlitos01 10 months ago
A well done woody fragrance with a strong cedar note seasoned with pieces of gaiac and fresh spices. A great inexpensive perfume for men.

by 6thScent
Quorum Silver von Puig
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Puig

Agua Lavanda by Puig Quorum (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Agua Brava (Eau de Cologne) by Puig Aqua Quorum (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Sybaris (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Estivalia by Puig Brummel (Eau de Cologne) by Puig Quorum (After Shave) by Puig Azur by Puig Vetiver de Puig (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Thaïs by Puig Rasgo (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Boston Man (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Zinnia by Puig Impacto (Eau de Cologne) by Puig Boomerang (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Agua Brava Sea Power (Eau de Toilette) by Puig Agua Brava Azul by Puig Anouk by Puig Agua de Luna by Puig