Sheiduna 2016

Sheiduna by Puredistance
Sheiduna is a perfume by Puredistance for women and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Lemon, Tangerine, Blackcurrant, Aldehydes, Bulgarian rose, Geranium, Clove, Vetiver, Patchouli, Amber, Frankincense, Benzoin, Myrrh, Tonka bean, Vanilla, Musk

Submitted by AuroraPolare, last update on 08.07.2020.

Balsámic and ambery perfume
First of all i have to say that i LOVE this kind of scents and sheiduna is one of the BEST ones that i have tried. Very ambery, dense and balsamic. A real oriental pleasures. The opening is a bit fresher with some aldehides and the tangerine but It turns fast un a very rich and sweet amber & incense mix. In one hand is lovely but i have the problem that i have a perfume which smells almost the same: khol de Bahrein by stephane Humbert Lucas. The SHL is a bit sweeter and a bit more powdery because It has a lot of iris but in general is very very similar. And It is although very close to Velvet amber skin by dolce gabanna. So even when i really LOVE this perfume It has not a place on my collection. However id you dont have any of those perfumes this can be a great option for you.
The longevity is very good and It has a soft sillage. I think It can be very versatile for those Who like this kind of scents.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 6
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 7
Originality: 8
Global: 8.5
The Prince of Marrakech
Excuse me, but I hardly have any niche experience.
This is one of my first fragrances that I am allowed to test in the niche market.
I have to owe this only to the dear perfuma "Serafina", which pushes my niche experience now further into the starting blocks.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much! :*
Today the great lucky post arrived and my husband also had to sniff the spray heads of the different niche fragrances.
And he got stuck...
To Sheiduna!
Right away he asked me if he could spray it on.
"Of course, my darling!"
...we were enchanted!
I have to put it this way:
OH MY GOD!
My husband smelled like the Prince of Marrakech right away!!!
I can't describe what it is! ?
I could barely get off his neck and hands.
I just had to bite him!
I don't know if you can understand this feeling of wanting to bite someone out of love and olfactory attraction?!
At the same time I felt like a princess waiting for her flight on the flying carpet with her beloved.

Sheiduna is an incredibly beautiful, balanced, oriental and erotic scent, which suits men better than us ladies!
I'm sorry if I'm having trouble picking out individual scents.. I can only say that the scent on a gentleman (or mine) smells heavenly and attractive and I immediately feel transported to 1000 and one night!
Too bad the fragrance is so expensive.

So the flight on the flying carpet with the Prince of Marrakech remains unfortunately only a dream! ;)

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 152 days ago
Balsamic amber & incence fragance. Very similar to khol de Bahrein by SHL without the iris but more citrusy with very nice tangerine. Great!
MyhorsesMyhorses 4 years ago
"Menage a trois " between tangerine, amber and incense blessed by aroma chemicals(norlimbanol)

by Josefina
by Josefina
by Carlossp
Well, but I find it feminine, it is possible I have not caught him when using

Popular Puredistance

White by Puredistance M by Puredistance Black by Puredistance Opardu by Puredistance Aenotus by Puredistance I by Puredistance Antonia by Puredistance Warszawa by Puredistance Rubikona by Puredistance Gold by Puredistance