Pussy Deluxe 2007

Pussy Deluxe by Pussy Deluxe
Pussy Deluxe is a perfume by Pussy Deluxe for women and was released in 2007. The scent is sweet-fruity. It was last marketed by Mäurer & Wirtz. Pronunciation

Geza Schön

MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
PralinéPraliné
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 11.05.2020.

Marcelli1981
Mega sexy!!! Weapons licence required!
A good smell lets me forget time and place and it was the same with Pussy Deluxe. I smelled it for the first time in a drugstore because, to be honest, the name and the bottle made me curious. The strawberry stuck out and then came the beautiful Jasmin/Iris fragrance, which fascinated me incredibly, better said "made horny". At the same time several young women from my studies went through my head, with whom the fragrance would have fitted perfectly. Mega sexy! I wanted to buy the fragrance for a later girlfriend, but it was no longer produced. This fragrance is not for more mature women (over 60), but already for younger or young-at-heart women. I can't understand the bad reviews here, the only point of criticism is that the scent blows ratio out of men like me and makes us men willless primates.

Belgwen
Love the name of this....
A very yummy and innocently sexy perfume for a very decent price.

The fragrance opens with a burst of sweet bergamot and a strange component I’ve never smelled before and needed some time to get used to. Looking at the notes, I’m assuming it’s black locust. The opening is sweet but not cloying.

The heart is incredibly delicious with strawberry leaf jasmine (not synthetic but true), and tiare flower. You can smell the tonka bean and praline here as well.

The dry down had tonka bean, strawberry, praline, and a hint of musk. Must have good quality ingredients because it never became too heavy or cheap smelling.

Staying power and sillage is good... about 6 hours!

*Added bonus: The look on people’s faces after they ask me the name of my delicious perfume. lol

Popular Pussy Deluxe

Velvet Kitten by Pussy Deluxe Cookie Cat by Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe meets London by Pussy Deluxe Sugar Cat by Pussy Deluxe Showcat by Pussy Deluxe Cherry Cat by Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe meets Paris by Pussy Deluxe Pussy Deluxe meets New York by Pussy Deluxe