Prosperonlin
26.11.2014 - 11:38 PM

American version of Chanel Cristalle edt

I must confess that for a reason I myself can't quite say exactly why, I don't like some brands, and Ralph Lauren is one of them. In case you wonder which are the other ones, HB, GA, JPG, K, CH, etc ... But I was very excited to show a friend of mine my new acquisition that at the time I thought it was wonderful, well, I still do: Chanel Cristalle edt. Then my friend said it was like ... like ... RL Blue. I said Blue Pony? Blue Polo? Blue Hamptons? What/ And she said just Blue. Wow. Blue. So when I saw a 125ml bottle of the supposed Criatalle version by Ralph Laure I went for it, and the price was a catch, also.

Blue starts on my skin very flowery, as said many time before, not that acquatic and seems a little confused, busy somehow, trying to go/reach somewhere not quite sure where. But very quicly it begins to transform itself to a gorgeous scent. Frash, green, no galbanum?, earthy, and yes, it's Critalee all over my skin. In Blue however, I do get a mild scent of mosturising cream, not too strong, but defenetely feminine, but then it all gets rather soapy, wonderful and sexless, as angels are, really. It's true that Blue doesn't have some of CC spiceness, coriander, but is a very close match all the same.

I am very happy with a Ralph Lauren I can appreciate, although Blue is not party time sort of scent.

Latest Reviews

ProsperonlinProsperonlin 7 years ago
Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men - Chanel

Pour Monsieur (Eau de Toilette) / A Gentleman's Cologne / For Men Extremely suave and exquisite masculine
I've got the new Chanel pour Monsieur EDP 75ml. And it's not easy to convey how it smells in words. It sits right between the EDT and the Concentrée version, I mean, less citrusy and less sweety/vanilla like. But it does...

ProsperonlinProsperonlin 7 years ago
Fahrenheit Parfum - Dior

Fahrenheit Parfum Wonderful easy Leather
For me, the old Fahrenheit dna is still present and does show where Le Parfum came from. The so called gasoline/petrol note is at its minimum in LP. But it is there and it makes the leather sound/smell more robust and refined than in the ol'Fahr....