Ralph by Ralph Lauren
Ralph is a perfume by Ralph Lauren for women and was released in 2000. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesApple leafApple leaf
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
OsmanthusOsmanthus
Heart Notes Heart NotesBoroniaBoronia
FreesiaFreesia
MagnoliaMagnolia
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk
White irisWhite iris

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 19.02.2021.

Mina33
Run run run, looking for the sun....
.....taking a ride to the sunny side.....I'm on the run looking for the sun.....:-D
This scent screams summer and when the sun doesn't want to shine, take this scent, put it on and you will feel the rays of the sun even on a rainy day.
I have loved this scent for many, many years and wear it non-stop especially in the summer. It feels like picnic, strawberries, watermelon, cocktails, ocean, vacation, flip flops, summer dress and all the beautiful summer things. For a fresh aquatic scent, it also lasts very long on my skin from early morning to evening (although with at least 4 sprays), although the sillage is medium. It's super made for everyday wear, but also goes for going out, where I see it at an open air concert. :-) I buy him every time after and if you perceive him somewhere in the summer, I may not be far ;-)

Synthetic Apple Floral
I think the title this sums it. Why this is so popular? That is a more complex psycho-olfactory social question. this is fresh, sporty easy to wear, inexpensive with a little touch of clean muskiness to the base and a flourish of uncomplicated fruity florality. The Freesia is joyful and perfect for Springtime, the magnolia adds a touch of the uncommon and yet refined clean floral soapiness. Mandarin here is dry mandarin rind giving a little sweet chewy bite and the iris here, though subtle, provides a last little puff of the powder on the nose. This story is mostly about fresh apples; saluting that first crisp bite of the fruit and the texture, sound and taste as well as the aroma of that experience. Then it falls into the clean fruity floral pot and is solid, but unremarkable. Does it work Yes! I recommend this if you're in the 16-40 group and you want a clean daytime spring fruity fresh scent for work, yoga, etc. Does this deserve an award- not really, but it is in the right place at the right time. Delicate sillage and 4-6 hours longevity on my skin, it's a great Hot summer day refresher. Though, admittedly...I can't bring myself to pick up a bottle with so many other fresh apple scent choices available.

Did Ralph Become Sexy Little Thing?
Ralph Lauren RALPH is a serious déjà senti experience to my nose. And not without reason, for Victoria's Secret SEXY LITTLE THING, empirically indistinguishable--except in strength--from RALPH in a side-by-side test, also prominently features green apple, osmanthus, and iris in a musk base.

This looks like a case of perfume plagiarism to me: RALPH came six years before SLT. However, Victoria's Secret never names a designer, so perhaps they are the same, and perhaps the multinational conglomerate that owns both companies is also the same! (On ne sait jamais...)

In any case, I am finding that the "plagiarized" SEXY LITTLE THING is in fact an improvement, because RALPH is really quite loud, even when very judiciously applied. The longevity and strength of sillage, too, cannot be denied. The "tad" of metallic soapiness that I found in SLT is in RALPH noticeable enough for me to place both of these in the "dislike" category as a note to self that I really don't want to add them to my collection.

In the end, I can recommend RALPH to those who like SEXY LITTLE THING, and vice versa. But Ralph Lauren deserves all of the credit--or the blame.

Refreshing, slightly aquatic apple
I find this fragrance refreshing, hence the reason why I refer to Ralph as my sporty perfume. It smells a lot like green apple and magnolia. I don't usually wear this when I go out, this is more of a "sitting at home: relaxing" type of scent. It's a great perfume to spritz on just after a shower or a run because it smells so fresh and clean.

Eine kleine Erfrischung bei der Hitze :)
by Lavendel18
by Keppy
by Lorilavira
by Lorilavira

Popular Ralph Lauren

Safari (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Polo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Safari for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Purple Label by Ralph Lauren Tuxedo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Safari (Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Lauren (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme by Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne Intense by Ralph Lauren Glamourous by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Cashmere by Ralph Lauren Extreme Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Chaps (Cologne) by Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Romance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Romance by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Oud by Ralph Lauren