Ralph's Club 2021

Ralph's Club by Ralph Lauren
Ralph's Club is a new perfume by Ralph Lauren for men and was released in 2021. The scent is sweet-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesProvençal lavenderProvençal lavender
Clary sageClary sage
Heart Notes Heart NotesVirginia cedarVirginia cedar
Base Notes Base NotesVetiverVetiver

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 20.11.2021.

Zeka
Average coumarine based woody-floral scent
I've worn this fragrance for a couple of days now, and all I can say is - OK. It is well blended but boring, opens with some fresh notes and lavender (probably linalool, limonene and salicylates). The middle notes are sweet (geraniol?) and the scent doesn't develop much. Since vetiver is given here as the base note I was expecting dry and masculine scent but what I get is woody vanilla i.e. coumarin with some woods and maybe muscs? The projection and longevity are just average and I would not consider buying 100 ml for more than 30-40 euros or $. All in all - 6/10.
Julianswski
More than just suitable for a club
In my experience, the fragrance is particularly attractive to slightly younger olfactory cells, I was accordingly made many compliments. For me, more than just a solid everyday fragrance, which is quite suitable for going out. Especially the woody oriented base note convinced, the durability is rather in the mediocrity
5.5

Taurus1967
Welcome to the club of synthetic bores
The omens let us guess. The L'Oréal group has the upper hand here and the perfumer has no dare to be officially named. Unfortunately, even the distinctive flacon is of no use ... Ralph Lauren gets thanks to the strict bouncer in the circle of really exclusive and high-quality made perfumes no access.

For the suburban club among middle school stallions it is all enough. Because here all wear the same uninspired mainstream stuff and feel superior when they spend their sauererschnorrtes pocket money on an overpriced synthetic fragrance - the main thing from a brand that you somehow know. Since quality or individuality do not play a role.

And so it is not surprising that in Ralph's Club all ingredients seemingly from chemistry class could be mopted and reflect only the breath of lavender, clary sage, cedar or vetiver.

I'll admit, if you let the scent sit on you for a while, a few serviceable impressions come through. The whole thing reminds me of something like mixing together a bad copy of Zino and a botched clone of Armani's Code with some sweaty notes. What I'm about to write, I mean entirely without irony or malice: Ralph's Club has an appealing harmony of slight sweetness and some astringency in conjunction with the lavender Surrugat in a relatively short window of time. Overall, however, it falls far short.

Otherwise, I say thank you, but thank you no to this club.

Y, no not at all
Today my sample arrived and I must say I can all these statements here so of zero comprehend....
Since I also own Y of Yves Saint Laurent (EDP) and it is one of my favorite fragrances I understand these comparisons zero.
Y goes in the direction of Sauvage. Speak much citrus.

For me Ralphs Club is a fresh green fragrance that also has slightly woody notes. A very solid thing mMn. Ralphs Club can also take good for the office, because he comes rather discreet rüber.
Is Ralphs Club a must have? Certainly not. Have already smelled better. For me, however, a solid fragrance.
1.5

Über synthetic
Translating organoleptic perceptions into words is like dancing to architecture, still, we make an effort. As follows, we use some descriptors, "synthetic" is one of them. We all know what it means; in this case, better define how this feels to the senses because Ralph's Club is an ode to olfactory chemistry rather than olfactory craft.

In my case "synthetic" means this:

1. An "acute", screetchy sensation to the nose.

2. The sensation of smelling needles - think of molecules that contact the nosetrils as having that shape.

3. The impossibility of tracing smells to those of nature - we all know how lavender smells, we all know how low-quality lavender does, namely, not as complex, meaning it won't be possible to identify the mint molecules present in the real one (among many other molecules).

Well, Ralph's Club has all that it takes to be "synthetic" - the topnotes smell like needles to the nose, the notes and accords are impossible to trace to anything and, even though it is a complex blend, I only can get a note that might be of a molecule in fashion for I could trace it in Dior's Sauvage, one of the Armani Codes and even one of the Versace's Eros (the red one).

As to the composition, I can't help associating it to one of the inexpensive drugstore scents sold in the local market - trying Ralphs Club leads to the usual "I smelled that" that every fraghead comes upon. Now, in this case with much improved quality.

PS: I just watched the ad - it shares a lot in common with the ad of one of CH's 212. So I am right when I assumed this could be targeted to the younger crowd.

JMWeedJMWeed 9 days ago
It’s a good soapy woody fragrance. Smooth and refreshing, a good blue attempt from Ralph Lauren. If you like Y EDP, you’ll like this.
DPArtistDPArtist 14 days ago
Tried this again & I'm puzzled by the low ratings it's getting. It's not revolutionary but smells lovely imo, a better dressed 'blue' scent.
RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 month ago
Aromatic, slightly woody opening with a touch of sweetness. Fresh, clean shower gel. Ambroxan + apple, a less complex Y EDP/Parfum.
Nik604Nik604 2 months ago
Anoter cheap ( but not in price tag) ethyl maltol crap..
MatuxMatux 3 months ago
1.5
No lavander, clary sage, cedar, nor vetiver. Just screetchy top notes feeling like needles to the nose, some ambroxan and that - is - all.
MuratArabaciMuratArabaci 3 months ago
Absolutely no personality. Smells more boring than the average showergel fragrance. Not even Ralph is coming to this club.
SmellavisionSmellavision 4 months ago
Pleasant, woody and smooth were the first thoughts that came to my mind - but also very uninspired. Definitely aimed at the younger crowd.

by Christoph69
by Christoph69

Popular Ralph Lauren

Safari (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Polo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Safari for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Purple Label by Ralph Lauren Tuxedo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Safari (Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Lauren (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme by Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne Intense by Ralph Lauren Glamourous by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Cashmere by Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Extreme Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren Chaps (Cologne) by Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Romance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Ralph by Ralph Lauren Romance by Ralph Lauren