Ralph's Club 2021

Ralph's Club by Ralph Lauren
6.6 / 10 110 Ratings
Ralph's Club is a new perfume by Ralph Lauren for men and was released in 2021. The scent is fresh-woody. It is being marketed by L'Oréal. Pronunciation
Top Notes Top Notes Provençal lavenderProvençal lavender Clary sageClary sage
Heart Notes Heart Notes Virginia cedarVirginia cedar
Base Notes Base Notes VetiverVetiver
Videos
Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.11.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

Zeka
Average coumarine based woody-floral scent
I've worn this fragrance for a couple of days now, and all I can say is - OK. It is well blended but boring, opens with some fresh notes and lavender (probably linalool, limonene and salicylates). The middle notes are sweet (geraniol?) and the scent doesn't develop much. Since vetiver is given here as the base note I was expecting dry and masculine scent but what I get is woody vanilla i.e. coumarin with some woods and maybe muscs? The projection and longevity are just average and I would not consider buying 100 ml for more than 30-40 euros or $. All in all - 6/10.
Julianswski
More than just suitable for a club
In my experience, the fragrance is particularly attractive to slightly younger olfactory cells, I was accordingly made many compliments. For me, more than just a solid everyday fragrance, which is quite suitable for going out. Especially the woody oriented base note convinced, the durability is rather in the mediocrity
5.5

Very helpful Review 17
Welcome to the club of synthetic bores
The omens let us guess. The L'Oréal group has the upper hand here and the perfumer has no dare to be officially named. Unfortunately, even the distinctive flacon is of no use ... Ralph Lauren gets thanks to the strict bouncer in the circle of really exclusive and high-quality made perfumes no access.

For the suburban club among middle school stallions it is all enough. Because here all wear the same uninspired mainstream stuff and feel superior when they spend their sauererschnorrtes pocket money on an overpriced synthetic fragrance - the main thing from a brand that you somehow know. Since quality or individuality do not play a role.

And so it is not surprising that in Ralph's Club all ingredients seemingly from chemistry class could be mopted and reflect only the breath of lavender, clary sage, cedar or vetiver.

I'll admit, if you let the scent sit on you for a while, a few serviceable impressions come through. The whole thing reminds me of something like mixing together a bad copy of Zino and a botched clone of Armani's Code with some sweaty notes. What I'm about to write, I mean entirely without irony or malice: Ralph's Club has an appealing harmony of slight sweetness and some astringency in conjunction with the lavender Surrugat in a relatively short window of time. Overall, however, it falls far short.

Otherwise, I say thank you, but thank you no to this club.

Y, no not at all
Today my sample arrived and I must say I can all these statements here so of zero comprehend....
Since I also own Y of Yves Saint Laurent (EDP) and it is one of my favorite fragrances I understand these comparisons zero.
Y goes in the direction of Sauvage. Speak much citrus.

For me Ralphs Club is a fresh green fragrance that also has slightly woody notes. A very solid thing mMn. Ralphs Club can also take good for the office, because he comes rather discreet rüber.
Is Ralphs Club a must have? Certainly not. Have already smelled better. For me, however, a solid fragrance.
1.5

Über synthetic
Translating organoleptic perceptions into words is like dancing to architecture, still, we make an effort. As follows, we use some descriptors, "synthetic" is one of them. We all know what it means; in this case, better define how this feels to the senses because Ralph's Club is an ode to olfactory chemistry rather than olfactory craft.

In my case "synthetic" means this:

1. An "acute", screetchy sensation to the nose.

2. The sensation of smelling needles - think of molecules that contact the nosetrils as having that shape.

3. The impossibility of tracing smells to those of nature - we all know how lavender smells, we all know how low-quality lavender does, namely, not as complex, meaning it won't be possible to identify the mint molecules present in the real one (among many other molecules).

Well, Ralph's Club has all that it takes to be "synthetic" - the topnotes smell like needles to the nose, the notes and accords are impossible to trace to anything and, even though it is a complex blend, I only can get a note that might be of a molecule in fashion for I could trace it in Dior's Sauvage, one of the Armani Codes and even one of the Versace's Eros (the red one).

As to the composition, I can't help associating it to one of the inexpensive drugstore scents sold in the local market - trying Ralphs Club leads to the usual "I smelled that" that every fraghead comes upon. Now, in this case with much improved quality.

PS: I just watched the ad - it shares a lot in common with the ad of one of CH's 212. So I am right when I assumed this could be targeted to the younger crowd.

10 short views on the fragrance
DPArtistDPArtist 1 year ago
Tried this again & I'm puzzled by the low ratings it's getting. It's not revolutionary but smells lovely imo, a better dressed 'blue' scent.
MuratArabaciMuratArabaci 1 year ago
Absolutely no personality. Smells more boring than the average showergel fragrance. Not even Ralph is coming to this club.
TomnaticTomnatic 6 months ago
expensive... but it's a good night out perfume. Nice lavender touch
DoctorJayDoctorJay 8 months ago
Its like Y Edp. But it like this more.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 11 months ago
5.5
Soapy fruity and sweet. No character and a bit stingy in the nose. Cant imagine someone being excited about this one. Pass, next
More statements

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

1 fragrance photo of the community

Popular by Ralph Lauren

Safari (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Polo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Purple Label by Ralph Lauren Safari for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Red Extreme by Ralph Lauren Lauren (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Cashmere by Ralph Lauren Glamourous by Ralph Lauren Polo Cologne Intense by Ralph Lauren Polo Deep Blue by Ralph Lauren Tuxedo (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Extreme Polo Sport by Ralph Lauren Polo Sport (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Chaps (Cologne) by Ralph Lauren Polo Blue (Eau de Parfum) by Ralph Lauren Polo Supreme Leather by Ralph Lauren Romance for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Ralph Lauren Blue by Ralph Lauren Romance by Ralph Lauren