Mon Patchouly 2011

Mon Patchouly by Ramón Monegal
Bottle Design Ramón Monegal Maso
Mon Patchouly is a perfume by Ramón Monegal for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-earthy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

AmberAmber
Bourbon geraniumBourbon geranium
OakmossOakmoss
JasmineJasmine
PatchouliPatchouli
FrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by Florblanca, last update on 01.12.2021.

Patchouli for all!
I have the opportunity to try this perfume since they have included it in a Discovery set that they sent me when I bought another perfume from the brand, flamenco, one of my favorite perfumes. I really appreciate this opportunity as I am generally not a patchouli lover and therefore probably never would have tried this perfume if it were up to me.
Mon patchouli naturally smells like patchouli but in a very different way from other patchouli perfumes. It is woody, sweet, dark and medicinal like any perfume like that, but nevertheless in this case it is less chocolatey and lighter, with a much fresher sweetness, which for me makes it addictive.
I think you could say that Mon patchouli is my favorite patchouli-centric perfume so far. I recommend it both to those who love patchouli, since they can find it in a different way here, as well as to those who do not.

Scent: 9
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 8
Versatility: 8
Originality: 10
Overall: 9

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 months ago
My fav patchouli til this moment cause It doesnt smell like the typical patch perfume: MP is brighter, sweeter and fresher. Very ambery scen

Durch parfumo hab ich gelernt, dass Patchouly eine Pflanze ist.
by Florblanca
by Taurus1967
by Taurus1967

Popular Ramón Monegal

Next to Me / Dubai Next to Me by Ramón Monegal Faïsa by Ramón Monegal Flamenco by Ramón Monegal Soul of Oud by Ramón Monegal Cuirelle by Ramón Monegal Monbloom by Ramón Monegal Ambra di Luna by Ramón Monegal Agar Musk by Ramón Monegal Impossible Iris by Ramón Monegal Entre Naranjos by Ramón Monegal Pure Mariposa by Ramón Monegal Umbra by Ramón Monegal Mediterranean Memories by Ramón Monegal Alhambra Oud by Ramón Monegal Ibiza - #Cafe del Mar by Ramón Monegal Ibiza - #La Isla Blanca by Ramón Monegal Dry Wood by Ramón Monegal Olé by Ramón Monegal The New Paradise by Ramón Monegal Hand in Hand - Rose & Oudh by Ramón Monegal