Kiss My Name (2010)

Kiss My Name by Ramón Monegal
Bottle Design Ramón Monegal Maso

Kiss My Name is a perfume by Ramón Monegal for women and men and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-woody. It is still in production.

Iris, Egyptian jasmine absolute, Tunisian neroli, Tolu balm, Indian tuberose absolute, Cedarwood

Submitted by Florblanca, last update on 21.05.2020.

Nice White flowers scent
Kiss my name is a nice perfume with White flowers. It has a nice Jasmine and a subtle tuberose feeling. The tolu balm and the cedar give a balsámic and Woody vibe with some sweetness. It is a very good perfume but similar to manynother perfumes in the market so for me although i recognize the quality and i LOVE the smell It doent worth the price since there is similar and cheaper options un the market and i have already close perfumes... But if you dont have a White flowers and are looking for one this could be a good option! Unisex and better for cold weather or spring nights...

Scent: 8
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 6
Originality: 6
Global: 8

Royal Jasmine
A Ramón Monegal sales person stopped me as I left a Creed counter where I'd just mentioned that Jasmin Imperatrice Eugenie was my favorite Jasmine for years and my signature scent. She asked if I'd like to try the Monegals and promptly sprayed a paper with Kiss My Name. I sniffed. I closed my eyes. I said, "Oh, my god!" and went straight to heaven. What a sultry, sophisticated deeply beautiful scent this is. Jasmine is the star, but the other florals enhance it tremendously, especially Neroli. The Cedar note is perfect. Just enough to enrich, but not so strong any sharp, cedary scratchiness comes through. All I can say is what a perfume! I've got the Empress on one arm and Kiss My Name on the other. Creed's has far more stank, more indoles. I think it's Tuberose in particular that mellows this Monegal. Kiss My Name is one of those rare take-my-breath-away scents not to be missed by any Jasmine lover. Every time I wear it my nostrils inhale it like a drug. Longevity on my winter skin is above average for a floral. Monegals are bottled in the most elegant inkwell you've ever seen--substantial, shimmering and referred to as l'encrier since literature inspires Ramón Monegal. He's the 4th generation of the founders of Myrugia, official perfumers of the Spanish Royal Family. To my nose, he's honoring the legacy well. Hubby's Monegal drug is the equally fabulous Agar Musk. These are wonderful perfumes. So glad to have found them.

High quality white floral
I tested this scent several times now. It has an incredible sillage and it is very long lasting too, which is not that easy to achieve on my skin, so I think it might be enormous on others, please test. It is a very sweet and dense white floral, where tuberose is totally blended with the rest of the flowers in almost equal amounts so it doesn't work so much as a single predominant note, at least on my skin. At some of its middle stage moments it recalls Organza's ones, as a minimal version of the middle notes of the later without the walnut note.

It is indeed a good, beautiful and high quality scent but a like not a love for me.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 6 days ago
Balsámic and Woody White flowers scent . Nice Jasmine and tuberoses with tolu balm and cedarwood. Good longevity and moderate sillage...

Der Duft der Tuberose / The smell of tuberose
by IrinaBerlin
by IrinaBerlin

Popular Ramón Monegal

Flamenco by Ramón Monegal Cuirelle by Ramón Monegal Next to Me / Dubai Next to Me by Ramón Monegal Ambra di Luna by Ramón Monegal Agar Musk by Ramón Monegal Impossible Iris by Ramón Monegal Entre Naranjos by Ramón Monegal Pure Mariposa by Ramón Monegal Umbra by Ramón Monegal Mediterranean Memories by Ramón Monegal Mon Patchouly by Ramón Monegal Mon Cuir by Ramón Monegal Dry Wood by Ramón Monegal Cherry Musk by Ramón Monegal Terre d'Orient by Ramón Monegal L'Eau de Cologne by Ramón Monegal The New Paradise by Ramón Monegal Ibiza - #Cafe del Mar by Ramón Monegal L'Eau de Rose by Ramón Monegal Cotton Musk by Ramón Monegal