Atractone Musk 2022

Atractone Musk by Ramón Monegal
8.9 / 10 11 Ratings
Atractone Musk is a new perfume by Ramón Monegal for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is floral-fresh. Projection and longevity are above-average.
Top Notes Top Notes Ozonic notesOzonic notes Pink pepperPink pepper CuminCumin CashmeranCashmeran
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine Lily of the valleyLily of the valley LilacLilac CyclamenCyclamen
Base Notes Base Notes SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk AmberAmber RaspberryRaspberry
Submitted by multiple users, last update on 09.11.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Helpful Review 2
Carnal Musk
This is without a doubt the perfume that made me reevaluate my taste over and over again, because I love it and I don't know why.

At first glance, the notes are not the ones that normally make me curious to smell the aroma, as I usually don't like cumin, nor ozonic notes, nothing synthetic.
However, since I felt this perfume for the first time, it's like i need to feel it at least 1x or 2x a week. I've used it a lot and I've mixed it and I find it incredibly versatile.

It's not easy the first time because it opens in a very indolic way, as Jasmin is very realistic. Then we are taken by a floral opening that only some people can perceive, because the indolic part is always present. In the dry down comes the raspberry that makes the perfume very sensual. It's a battle in something that's very skin, almost sweety in a very good way, then sandalwood tries to control the situation by creating something creamy, but jasmine and musk are uncontrollable.

It's a perfume that when I wear it, people tell me that it looks like I'm not wearing perfume, but rather that I'm emanating an almost own scent.

For me the mystery remains, because i've never smelled nothing like this. It's not for fragile hearts. And once again Ramon Monegal creates another perfume that intrigues me, that lasts for centuries even after washing clothes. It also has an animalic,carnal and sexual side.
Fantastic and Masterpiece

1 short view on the fragrance
PlumedirisPlumediris 4 months ago
Not a pristine musk. Realistic jasmine meets animalic cumin and rosy raspberries. Unusual and addictive.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Ramón Monegal

Alhambra Oud by Ramón Monegal Faïsa by Ramón Monegal Flamenco by Ramón Monegal Next to Me / Dubai Next to Me by Ramón Monegal Cuirelle by Ramón Monegal Soul of Oud by Ramón Monegal Ambra di Luna by Ramón Monegal Agar Musk by Ramón Monegal Impossible Iris by Ramón Monegal Entre Naranjos by Ramón Monegal Umbra by Ramón Monegal Pure Mariposa by Ramón Monegal Ibiza - #La Isla Blanca by Ramón Monegal Ibiza - #Cafe del Mar by Ramón Monegal Mon Patchouly by Ramón Monegal Mediterranean Memories by Ramón Monegal The New Paradise by Ramón Monegal Dry Wood by Ramón Monegal Monbloom by Ramón Monegal Tristan by Ramón Monegal