Hélène 2010

Version from 2010
Hélène (2010) by Rancé 1795
Hélène (2010) is a perfume by Rancé 1795 for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-powdery. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesNeroliNeroli CardamomCardamom Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac RoseRose Tonka beanTonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood IrisIris MuskMusk HeliotropeHeliotrope BenzoinBenzoin

Submitted by Odeur23, last update on 14.05.2022.

Timeapepper
Like fine body powder with a tassel.
Many thanks to Andrea for the scented mail, which contained several scents. I immediately sprayed Helene. She is a thoroughly powdery scent. But let me start with a few associations: I close my eyes and see fine lace gloves, handwritten love letters, and a small room in Biedermeier style, an inherited medallion with a picture. This fragrance is for romantics. It is incredibly innocent: I actually had an aerosol for the baby's room, which smelled similar. When sprayed on, but really only then, it is still a bit "juicy", on my skin it "dries" in seconds and becomes as matt as if I had applied a luxurious body powder. I notice neroli, but mostly iris - I am so happy! I love this note! Rose I cannot guess. The sillage is as subtle as from a fragrant body powder: perceptible and close to the body. There is a ticklish little sweetness about it...is it the tonka bean? I am truly in love and will acquire the fragrance as soon as possible. Can anyone tell me why I can only find something so beautiful online?...*sigh*

Softly does it
Extremely soft and mellow.
Almost a no fragrance-fragrance.
It seems to have pretty much zero sillage, as you have to put your nose right where you sprayed to be able to detect it.
The perfect choice for someone who likes to wear extremely quiet and gentle scents, or who works in an environment where strong perfumes are a no-no.
Could also be suitable as a present for a sophisticated little girl, or again to wear to bed.
In my books, not bottle worthy.
I like my perfumes to have some oomph and character, and this one, sadly, is rather deflated.

by Florblanca
by Florblanca
by Beautycase
by Beautycase

Popular by Rancé 1795

Laetitia by Rancé 1795 Heroïque by Rancé 1795 Rue Rancé - Eau de Noblesse by Rancé 1795 Joséphine by Rancé 1795 Élise by Rancé 1795 François Charles (2008) by Rancé 1795 Rue Rancé - Eau Sublime by Rancé 1795 Le Vainqueur (Eau de Parfum) by Rancé 1795 L'Aigle de la Victoire by Rancé 1795 Sur Mon Cœur by Rancé 1795 Hortense by Rancé 1795 Pauline by Rancé 1795 Rue Rancé - Eau Duc de Berry by Rancé 1795 Eugénie by Rancé 1795 Rue Rancé - Eau de France by Rancé 1795 Triomphe (Eau de Parfum) by Rancé 1795 Rue Rancé - Eau Superbe by Rancé 1795 Avant Le Jour by Rancé 1795 Le Roi Empereur (Eau de Parfum) by Rancé 1795 Rose de Rose by Rancé 1795