Oud Assam (2013)

Oud Assam by Rania J.

Oud Assam is a popular perfume by Rania J. for men and was released in 2013. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Rania Jouaneh

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Bitter orange, Orange
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian oud, Bangladeshian oud
Base Notes Base NotesCedar, Vetiver, Frankincense, Pepper, Tonka bean, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.03.2020.

6.0/10

oriental woody
I get alot of citrus and peppery accords from the opening which becomes milder as time passes and the oud becomes more apparent. However I do not find the oud very dark or oily in this scent as compared to Kurkdjian's Oud. I find this more of an citrus opening leading to oriental/woody scent than an oud dominant scent. Sillage and longevity are good as I seem to find is a trend with Rania's scents that I have tried. I do agree that I find a similarity between this scent and C'est la Fete Patchouli even if the ingredient list differs markedly, however Oud Assam is more smoky than the Lacroix. I like it but I don't love it and I think there are far more striking ouds if one is looking for an oud dominant scent.

Hermesh 5 years ago
Sweetish Oud harmonizes with citric and woody notes. Initially strong, it becomes comfortable in the middle and the base with some tea aroma.+1
10.0

by JoHannes
by JoHannes
Nebel Nordindiens (Isoliert)
by Floyd
Ganz viel ich ;-)

Popular Rania J.

Ambre Loup by Rania J. Cuir Andalou by Rania J. Lavande 44 by Rania J. T. Habanero by Rania J. Rose Ishtar by Rania J. Jasmin Kâma by Rania J. Musc Moschus by Rania J.