Raphaël 4 1985

Raphaël 4 by Raphaël 4711
Raphaël 4 is a perfume by Raphaël 4711 for women and was released in 1985. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Mülhens.

Top Notes Top NotesCoriander, Mace, Peach, Plum, Pimento, Rosewood
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotrope, Jasmine, Rose, Tuberose, Ylang-ylang, Cinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Musk, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cedarwood

Submitted by Fran, last update on 02.09.2020.

Some languages (German, Russian) use the same word for carnation and for clove. According to our information, one of these two notes is included here. Please help us find more specific information about the notes of this fragrance.

Raphael No.4
I bought Raphael 4 from 4711 Mühlens blindly, after Raphael 1 convinced me so much.
Unfortunately I don't have the Rahael 1 anymore, but I would like to welcome it again in my collection.
Raphael 4 is also very impressive. Here you get a good scent for little money. Strictly speaking, they are not offered so cheaply in the bay anymore...but if you find something of Raphael 4711 somewhere cheaply : get it, it's worth it
Raphael 4 is a floral-spicy power scent from the eighties, somewhere between Dior's Poison EdT and Elizabeth Taylor's Passion. Not everyone could afford Poison in the eighties.
And so Raphael 4711 brought out a series of fragrances similar to the great models and affordable Raphael 4 has a very dense and lush fragrance, with equally good sillage and shelf life.
impossible to smell out every single component of this densely woven scent, I'm glad if I can recognize a part of it.
I can see plums here, juicy as on a cake. I'm sure tuberose is in plenty, not too sweet, and jasmine. Spices are not too scarce here either.
The base is also warm and lush with ambergris and musk.
So overall not a subtle but noble fragrance if you dose it appropriately.
A successful fragrance from Raphael 4711.

by Rosaviola