Al Wisam Day 2009

Al Wisam Day by Rasasi
Al Wisam Day is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2009. The scent is fresh-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris
OakmossOakmoss
MuskMusk
OudOud

Submitted by LuckyDog, last update on 11.04.2021.

Rquill67
A nice middle eastern fougere!
Rasasi’s Al Wisam Day isn’t my first Rasasi fragrance, and probably won’t be my last from the house of Rasasi.

The fragrance opens with a fight between the rose, bergamot and musk all vying for a spot at the front of the bus. At first the fragrance opens pungent and screechy; and that lasts for about 30 seconds. Then it starts to settle down and it becomes a little more floral and spicy.

As this fragrance heads into the middle, the bergamot dissipates and moves to the background; leaving rose, musk, spice (clary sage) and a dry sweetness from the amber. Then becomes a little more woody; I don’t really get any oak moss.

The dry down is the best and reminds me of fragrances from the 24 ScentStory line-up. The Oud is synthetic at this price point, and to be honest is a little on the “wet dish rag” side of the Oud spectrum; but don’t let that deter you as the florals and amber play heavily along side the synthetic Oud; and tones the Oud way down; ending in a perfect balance.

Longevity isn’t bad; about 4 hours. Projects okay. I give this a 6 / 10. It’s a good middle eastern fragrance that I would probably wear all year in any season. Glad to have in my collection.

Update: 24 Platinum does a better job and has better performance than Rasasi’s Al Wisam Day. I would probably pick up 24 Platinum if you don’t have in your collection and you want a middle eastern fougere. I gave my bottle away.
Salva
A man who knows who he is.
Hello friends,

i must confess that I only came across this fragrance about 1 month ago through my (now) favourite YouTuber "Mehdiscent". Of course I knew the house Rasasi and like most people I knew the very well known Hawas.

The description of the mentioned perfume reviewer on Wisam Day made me very attentive and curious. "It's a rosy and citrusy version of Silver Mountain Water", was his brief summary of this fragrance. But I haven't smelled and tested the Creed SWM until today, so I can't make any serious and reliable comparisons between the two. But it's completely irrelevant, because it's about Wisam Day.

"Wisam Day seems to be very exciting at times," I said to myself after the review and looked for a bottling here in the souk. Unfortunately there were only two bottles that were offered for exchange or sale.
But when I saw the price (33€ for 100ml) online, I made a blind purchase. Because not only the video, but also the scents here on Parfumo appealed to me. "Lavender, rose, musk... that sounds fresh, rich and sensual, I order immediately!" No sooner said than done [...]

In my comments so far (as far as I can remember), I have not lost a single word about the packaging of a bottle. But with this fragrance I have to do so, because this box here is - compared to all the others of my bottles - idT completely different and has impressed me quite a bit...

1. Size: Very big, 2-3 times bigger than my other packages (I keep all my scents in the OVPs).
2. Color: All in white (my favorite "color") with silver stripes.
3. Shape: Box shape. A handy cuboid container, so to speak, where you can pull out the bottle in a tray on the right side (I think it's terrific!)
4. Design: A brownish emblem in the front with the name of the fragrance and the English statement 'Born to win.'
At the back a longer text in English, which should reflect the characteristics of the fragrance.

Example quotes:
"An Attitude that embodies the Essence of Man." "A Personality varying between Austerity & Gentleness."
"... pays tribute to the underlying spirit of the modern man."
[...]

Well, what does he smell like? In the opening I perceive a strong mix of citrus (bergamot) and lavender; a citrusy fresh, ultra aromatic and slightly flowery beginning. Even minimally spicy it seems to me. But the lavender is absolutely dominant here.
Also in the heart he remains very fine and productive by the rose as I find, what makes the fragrance even more intense and this pleases and pleases me very much. In the drydown I feel it then slightly wooden and with the musk animal sensual. Oud I perceive personally but not.

As for the shelf life and sillage, I can say that they are pretty good. On my skin I perceive it good 7h with 3-4h strong Sillage.

Conclusion:
This fragrance is definitely very unique in its own way, which I have never smelled before in this form. It is very fresh, aromatic, floral (but not at all "feminine" as you might think), slightly spicy and woody. I see a very polite, nice, friendly man in him; one who treats his fellow men very respectfully and is always positive. One who stands out with his calm and reserved manner and does not make the upper hand, which he does not need at all. One who stands with both feet in life and is at peace with himself and the world.

Wisam Day is mMn a damn interesting scent, which has a very dynamic progression and which I really like to wear in everyday life. Even though the addition "Day" projects that it seems to be suitable for daytime use, I think you can always use it in principle (also for a date or dinner, for example) and it is wearable in every season.
[...]

And I would like to thank - as always - all readers.

VG

Darkbeat
A pleasant perfume to relax and enjoy life
This perfume is a citrus-floral that I liked, perfect for the good weather, and very similar to other perfumes I know, such as: Silver by Al Rehab, Rock Crystal by Bejar, or Silver Mountain Water by Creed, an aroma beautiful.

The beginning reminded me of an infusion of white flowers, and citrus, and despite not including white flowers in its composition, I have very present throughout its development, because, I notice that innocent, fresh and clean characteristic of these flowers, even of the petit grain. Then, a delicious mixture of rose, lavender and musk, delights us on a creamy sandalwood background with a sweet little ambarado, an extremely delicate and beautiful aroma, which remains unchanged most of the life of the perfume, except for a slight resurgence of the woody notes at the end.

A totally recommendable perfume, fresh, clean and pleasant to the extreme, very versatile and with a unisex point, which makes it very sexy, easily usable by a woman.

The performance is moderate, was about 6 hours on skin, with a low moderate wake, nothing exceptional, but if we look at what it costs and the type of perfume that is, it is a more than acceptable performance.

Versatile perfume, for your enjoyment during the day in warm and temperate seasons.

People who like fresh and comfortable perfumes, with good quality and good price, this will be a small treasure.

A fragrance similar to the Creed Silver Mountain Water
Al Wisam White Fragrance from Al Rasasi Perfume Package, the official name is Al Wisam Day is one of the Fragrances of the Eastern Men's Fragrance. It contains a balanced combination of white musk, bergamot, dice, geranium, sandalwood and amber.
The perfume is very similar to the fragrance of white creed (Creed Silver Mountain Water).
Countaint large extent Ingredients fragrance, A combination of aromatic wood with fresh spring flowers and has a beautiful vase notes ...
I recommend trying it in the nighttime in winter or spring evening is suitable for romantic events, and can be used during the day as well.
Price is in the range of US $ 40 ... and with this cheap price do not expect it to reach the perfection of the famous Creed perfume

HajuvanaHajuvana 1 year ago
A dandyfied SMW v.1.2 for the gracefully figured angelfaces out there. Us with more rugged looks ought to stick closer to the original.
StarA1StarA1 4 years ago
A cheap perfume similar to the Creed Silver Mounta Water
It is a bargain for anyone looking for an alternative to the famous fragrance

by Oberloser
by Oberloser
Danke, für die netten Kommentare :-)
by Friedel
by Thecombad
by RAFLE
by RAFLE

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Abyan pour Femme by Rasasi