Daarej pour Homme

Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi
Daarej pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom MugwortMugwort CuminCumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose IrisIris
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood PatchouliPatchouli AmberAmber MuskMusk VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Lotus, last update on 26.09.2022.

12 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Basti87
Great price for such high quality
Another Rasasi who made it into my collection. Meanwhile I have with this Daarej 5 pieces of this brand. Price/performance ratio is genuine 1A. Some fragrances are sold cheaply and you can buy them with a clear conscience. Similar to other Dubai brands such as Al Haramain and Swiss Arabian. A test through these 3 brands is highly recommended due to low price for high quality.
This Daarej costs only about 20 Euro in most shops. Notino has a large assortment of Rasasi fragrances. Otherwise the fragrances are rarely used and are somewhat unique. He was on my wish list longer and now I bought him for 20 Euro a 100ml. A blind buy you can dare. Even if you don't like it, you can easily get rid of it without making a big loss.

The bottle is slightly blurred here in the profile picture. In real and below the photos you can see: A really nice bottle, noble with a great grooved lid. Chic and great fragrance color.
V pour Homme by Valentino is indicated as the fragrance twin. A scent I unfortunately do not know and was adjusted. Here he has a high rating and positive comments. If he resembles this Rasasi, then rightly so.
Daarej has a strong oriental touch, like most of this brand. I like an oriental touch, but too aggressive oud rather less. The good thing is: There is no oud contained here, yet it has a distinct oriental touch. Here with cumin and rose. It starts with a seasoning, not too heavy. A great cardamom note with a fresh oriental touch. Caraway is rather less my thing, but in small quantities like here it can be quite pleasant. Especially the start has a very distinctive and extraordinary touch. Not everyone will like it, but quite striking. Later, an oriental rose note with a subtle iris background is added. The iris is rather discreet, but provides light powdery elements. The base is very pleasant and very gentle. The basic DNA remains, but now sweet and gentle as the notes already say: Vanilla-Tonka-Amber-Sandelwood-Patchouli. A rather ordinary base, but very pleasant and sensual.
Altogether a very balanced mixture and quite multifaceted. Fresh, spicy, sweet, oriental, pink. An all-rounder, which is not too heavy, but nevertheless very aromatic and strong. It can be used in many ways. Well suited for everyday use, but also for leisure and evening/dates. Also from the season: except at hot temperatures it is always well wearable.
Performance is very good. After several tests I can say: This fragrance lasts easily 8 hours, of which the first 4 hours radiate well and also over the rest something arrives well. Top, especially for the price range.

A worthwhile purchase that I can recommend to anyone. Especially for people with the Fable oriental.
18,85 Euro = pure pleasure
I'm admittedly not a fragrance expert and this is my first and therefore modest comment on a perfume. At the same time, I should prepare for my English exam tomorrow, but since I have a formidable command of English and I was so enthusiastic about Rasasi Dareej pour Homme, I dedicate the next five minutes to a short evaluation of this fragrance.
First of all, it can be said that I have made a blind purchase with the Dareej pH. For 18,85 Euro + shipping costs you take a less big risk - but the reviews here and there are praise enough for the fragrance, so you don't have to worry about how the perfume smells.

The first sprayer was quite surprising for me, as I could not get anything out of the initial scent. It was not bad, but the quality was not exactly as promised. The Dareej also felt unpleasant, more like a heavy, harsh and severe scent. But the irritations subsided after not even half an hour, when the scent developed and smelled very powdery for the rest of the day. However, good!

After several applications the following conclusion can be drawn: 1A.
More and more I notice a sweetness next to the ever decreasing powder, which harmonizes very well with the remaining notes. For me as a 19-year-old perfume newcomer, the fragrance is sexy and attractive, it's definitely oriental, but pleasant enough that you can spray it almost anywhere and you won't bother anyone with it. On the contrary - I currently assume that you will take home compliments with the perfume.
It is easy to make others believe that the fragrance is from Valentino, Versace or Dior - the fragrance is unique and of good quality...

...and with me a beast. Strong projection for several hours is guaranteed, can be smelled on the skin for at least 12 hours and up to 6-8 hours can be perceived by others in a conversation without problems. I emphasize the "me", as it can of course always vary. With me, for example, aquatic scents last for a few minutes rather than hours, but in return, the Dareej does not let me down and provides me with a strong and lasting scent during the whole day.
Moreover: it is generally known that this perfume is very strong and has a long shelf life. So you don't have to worry in this sector.

Price: Well. Further proof that at Douglas you don't have to put green on the table to smell exceptionally good and have a strong perfume. Rasasi delivers a first-class, strong and unique fragrance and is satisfied (at least at Notino) with not even 20 Euros for a 100ml bottle (which is admittedly very simple).
So my next perfume will most likely also come from Rasasi.

Blind buy worthy? Yes. The vast majority will give the scent at least a 2, I'm sure
Webaslan88
The "I've smelled that before" effect..
The title of my review already indicates that here is equal to a Crowdpleaser "taken apart". Basically, I find Rasasis fragrances quite good, Hawas is here an absolute positive example. Also cost-wise everything is pleasant here. I became aware of the Daarej here while probing the Rasasi fragrances. Various reviews read and ordered. Was almost gift.

The bottle with its purple liquid I still find very attractive, clear glass in a slightly star-shaped mount with nice lettering. Purple and sweet, that should fit together?

Indeed, the Daarej starts more spicy than sweet, the cardamom and cumin give a nice concert in the top notes. The rose makes the drummer and provides a slightly tart note. The iris on the other hand mingles with the crowd, unfortunately it is faint to smell out. Not like the iris in Prada L'Homme. So I can't agree with some of the comparisons to Prada, unfortunately. Now with the tonka bean, musk and vanilla, cute stage dancers come out for a cloying finish. I've had this exact progression on my nose somewhere before. I'm sure it was a body lotion or shower gel (although the latter tend to come out fresher). Maybe an even cheaper drugstore scent? I can't remember. Anyway, for me, it's a completely ordinary scent. Not that it's bad, no. It is suitable for everyday use. But it lacks that certain something. Something is not quite enough at the Daarej.

The durability is really good (7-8 hours on the skin), the sillage is not weak but also not overwhelming. Overall, you can enjoy the Daarej as an oriental-spicy-sweet fragrance. For the masses, it will not meet with rejection. You can see that in many comments here in the forum. With me, he comes unfortunately in the souk, because I will use him, despite its everyday suitability, far too little.

Valentino V has an heir
("daarej" means "slang" or "vulgar")

I refuse to pay €200~€250 for one of the remaining Valentino V for Men bottles still on sale in Amazon or E-Bay. Last year I blind bought Rasasi's Daarej. I trusted Rasasi's to make decent perfumes, and, based on some reviews and the notes list, I blind bought Daarej for men. I was hoping it to be a nice above average sweet fragrance and maybe - just maybe - have a vibe that would make me remember Valentino V.
It's really similar to V and with an excellent projection and longevity. I am not at ease to comment about 99% similarity, but I can say at least that it satisfied my nose totally.
I even think that Rasasi Daarej is a bit smoother, and I like it that way. The 100 ml flask costed me 20 Euros with a local net fragrance reseler. I already used half of the flask juice, and I am going to buy a backup bottle in my next order.
Daarej is surely the best western taste fragrance of Rasasi along with Fattan por Homme (my humble nose opinion).

The journey starts with a strong but distinguished cumin and a cardamom blast, plus a touch or artemisia. After this promising fresh spicy start the dominant cumin/cardamom accord slowly unveils some rose and Iris with a bit of smoke similar to the one found in other arabic perfumes (my guess is a non listed orris root note).
A couple of minutes later you start to notice some fougére and woods, and a second dominant accord that leans towards the sweet, An astonishing musky combo of vanilla, tonka and enveloping amber marks the signature of this fragrance. The seductive animalic musky notes blend very well with the earthy and smoky patchouli.
The vanilla/tonka dry down it's a real head turner and it does last for more than 8 hours. Sillage up to 6 feet is slightly above average, and it projects for two hours or so.

Let's check the math for Rasasi Daarej:
Scent Opening: 9.0 (my judgement; divine cardamom/cumin combo)
Scent Dry Down: 10.0 (my judgement; you pray for the velvety vanilla/tonka heavenly scent never to go away)
Longevity: 8.5 (3 good sprays may last 8+ hours, usualy close to 10 hours)
Sillage: 8.0 (up to 6 feet at its peak with 3 sprays; it projects for 2.0 hours)
Uniqueness: 7.5 (As Valentino V was released before Daarej, I discount 2.5 points. With the discontinuation of V, Daarej has become virtually unique in the market)
Wearability: 8.5 (A three seasons scent for both outdoor or indoor, day or night; just avoid the summer hot days)
Versatility: 8.5 (An "all around" versatile fragrance that will make feel like very well dressed Italian man from Milan)
Compliments: 8.5 (This fragrance is very close to a compliment magnet; it's an above average alluring pleaser)
Quality: 9.0 (Above average quality, quality ingredients, nice flask, nice sprayer)
Presentation: 7.0 (no faults, acceptable flask made of strong glass and a metal cap. Tacky box.)
Price: 9.0 (100 ml non tester for € 20.00)

Overall rating: 8.50/10.00
- between 7 and 8 =above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;

Advice: This gem is highly recommended. If you are looking for a spicy, semi sweet, versatile and inexpensive perfume, you will find one with Daarej.
With a Lalique made flask, Morillas or Polge as perfumists and the name of Tom Ford, Hermés or YSL in the label, Daarej wouldn't be an inexpensive hidden gem any longer. It would be a well known expensive gem.

I also do recommend this fragrance for 2 reasons more:
1) All people longing for Valentino V don't need to look any further.
2) All the people not knowing Valentino V but possible customers of a fantastic Oriental Spicy fragrance should try and buy Daarej.
In summary, you should just blind buy Rasasi Daarej (for 20 Euros or so) because it is an amazing oriental spicy sweet fragrance independently of being similar to Valentino V or not.

Music: 24KGoldn - "Valentino"
Surferbooi
Price performance killer for everyday life
The powerhouse from the Orient has once again struck!
I think under 20 € you can find few fragrances that perform so well and still have a beautiful DNA. With Rasasi Daarej you have something suitable for the masses but also a piece of what unique, which now does not stand out too special. We have here a sweet but not too sweet powdery, slightly oriental everyday fragrance. It starts off quite spicy and fresh, but not too spicy and this is combined with a soft iris note and a nice rose - which gives it a slightly oriental twist. The whole thing is underpinned by a nice sweet vanilla & tonka bean which are not the focus now though. I would describe the base, rather slightly woody.

I find this fragrance you can also give away super, because he is easy to like!
Best fits the fragrance in my opinion in the cooler spring days, but you can wear it of course throughout the year - except in midsummer, I would not wear it now maybe.