Daarej pour Homme

Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi
Daarej pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamomCardamom
AmberAmber
MuskMusk
VanillaVanilla
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Lotus, last update on 19.10.2021.

Surferbooi
Price performance killer for everyday life
The powerhouse from the Orient has once again struck!
I think under 20 € you can find few fragrances that perform so well and still have a beautiful DNA. With Rasasi Daarej you have something suitable for the masses but also a piece of what unique, which now does not stand out too special. We have here a sweet but not too sweet powdery, slightly oriental everyday fragrance. It starts off quite spicy and fresh, but not too spicy and this is combined with a soft iris note and a nice rose - which gives it a slightly oriental twist. The whole thing is underpinned by a nice sweet vanilla & tonka bean which are not the focus now though. I would describe the base, rather slightly woody.

I find this fragrance you can also give away super, because he is easy to like!
Best fits the fragrance in my opinion in the cooler spring days, but you can wear it of course throughout the year - except in midsummer, I would not wear it now maybe.
Webaslan88
The "I've smelled that before" effect..
The title of my review already indicates that here is equal to a Crowdpleaser "taken apart". Basically, I find Rasasis fragrances quite good, Hawas is here an absolute positive example. Also cost-wise everything is pleasant here. I became aware of the Daarej here while probing the Rasasi fragrances. Various reviews read and ordered. Was almost gift.

The bottle with its purple liquid I still find very attractive, clear glass in a slightly star-shaped mount with nice lettering. Purple and sweet, that should fit together?

Indeed, the Daarej starts more spicy than sweet, the cardamom and cumin give a nice concert in the top notes. The rose makes the drummer and provides a slightly tart note. The iris on the other hand mingles with the crowd, unfortunately it is faint to smell out. Not like the iris in Prada L'Homme. So I can't agree with some of the comparisons to Prada, unfortunately. Now with the tonka bean, musk and vanilla, cute stage dancers come out for a cloying finish. I've had this exact progression on my nose somewhere before. I'm sure it was a body lotion or shower gel (although the latter tend to come out fresher). Maybe an even cheaper drugstore scent? I can't remember. Anyway, for me, it's a completely ordinary scent. Not that it's bad, no. It is suitable for everyday use. But it lacks that certain something. Something is not quite enough at the Daarej.

The durability is really good (7-8 hours on the skin), the sillage is not weak but also not overwhelming. Overall, you can enjoy the Daarej as an oriental-spicy-sweet fragrance. For the masses, it will not meet with rejection. You can see that in many comments here in the forum. With me, he comes unfortunately in the souk, because I will use him, despite its everyday suitability, far too little.
Beautiful everyday fragrance/office fragrance
A good fragrance that is perfect for the office. It is fresh and slightly powdery. For me a mixture of the f black ferragamo and the prada Homme. For those who do not want to stand out is well suited. Durability is okay sillage bad. However, that does not have to be with the, since he is supposed to be rather inconspicuous. Beautiful fragrance but me personally too mainstream. You can still wear it and give away will arrive well.

Different, so different!
Smells different. Wouldn't really term it as good or bad. It is just a masterpiece in its own way. The siallage isn't so good. Not a blind-buy. More for an audience above 30. Teenagers would hate it. Smells better when in air.

Rasasi Daarej Pour Homme EDP
You get a nice sparkle of Cardamom in the beginning. Also there is a Iso E Super Whiff that really projects largely in the cooler air. Then when it's settled for around 10 minutes it moves into a buttery Amber, Cumin and Rose heart which is quite smooth and floral sweet.
Also I think the Sandalwood helps make it creamy and well rounded. I think it could have benefited from perhaps orange or for the Cardamom to hang around longer as its just deep dark and rich and lacks any lift or brightness for me. Still a pleasant scent though. I like it. Just don't love it. Scent 7/10 Sillage 9/10 longevity 7/10
Good price / performance
Blind purchase dared (due to the good reviews here), for this low price you can not go wrong.
First impression: very sweet, somewhere between Invictus and One Million (V pour Homme I do not know). Like a sweet chewing gum.
But when the top note fades a bit, the rose and oriental notes come through. The strong rose note has made me a little doubt whether the perfume comes across sufficiently masculine, but the oriental note takes over and in the base after 2-3h, the rose subsides and the oriental tones predominate.
Durability is excellent, even after 5h still barely attenuated.
I do not regret the purchase at all. Very nice oriental fragrance, especially for the colder season (and if you're on holiday in the Arab region...). In everyday life conditionally applicable, I would not necessarily use now as a signature scent because of the rose. But good durability for the whole day.

PedroCabral
Valentino V, is that you?
I'm amazed that more people aren't talking about this scent. It's a hidden gem.

Daarej by Rasasi is great scent by this Middle Eastern House. If there were any other scents I could compare it to, it would be Valentino V. It shares similar elements of this scent.

It relies on a very nice combination of Tonka, Vanilla, Patchouli and Spices. The rose is blended very well and adds a very nice backbone to the scent. Its not a noticeable rose at all, because in this composition is in a support role.

It is a sweet scent, making this scent perfect for the cooler weather (it's performance was decent). It lasts about 6 hours on my skin before becoming a skin scent for another 2. The sillage is wonderful for up to 3 and a half hours and it projects very nicely.

I am a huge fan of this scent. Its great for those of you who miss V by Valentino or want to experience it's vibe without going on a wild goose chase.
Dandrobe
Great quality at an exceptionally good price!
To be honest, I didn't expect much... ...so if I ordered the scent as a blind... ...arrived two days later... tried it... learned to love it! But it reminds me very much of Bentley for Men Intense, in Drydown almost 90% identical. Durability/silage is similarly good! Who likes one must like the other!

Mlawiste
"Daarej" means "slang" or "vulgar"
My second fragrance from Rasasi, and this time I am not disappointed.
How to define this perfume, the only adjective that I can find is Beast.
Spicy, woody, sweet at the same time...
The scent is great, the longevity is eternal for only 3 sprays... and the sillage is wonderful...
It remembers me one of my old perfumes in the 2000's, BOSS Aqua Elements, but Daarej is more "vulgar".
18,85 Euro = pure pleasure
I'm admittedly not a fragrance expert and this is my first and therefore modest comment on a perfume. At the same time, I should prepare for my English exam tomorrow, but since I have a formidable command of English and I was so enthusiastic about Rasasi Dareej pour Homme, I dedicate the next five minutes to a short evaluation of this fragrance.
First of all, it can be said that I have made a blind purchase with the Dareej pH. For 18,85 Euro + shipping costs you take a less big risk - but the reviews here and there are praise enough for the fragrance, so you don't have to worry about how the perfume smells.

The first sprayer was quite surprising for me, as I could not get anything out of the initial scent. It was not bad, but the quality was not exactly as promised. The Dareej also felt unpleasant, more like a heavy, harsh and severe scent. But the irritations subsided after not even half an hour, when the scent developed and smelled very powdery for the rest of the day. However, good!

After several applications the following conclusion can be drawn: 1A.
More and more I notice a sweetness next to the ever decreasing powder, which harmonizes very well with the remaining notes. For me as a 19-year-old perfume newcomer, the fragrance is sexy and attractive, it's definitely oriental, but pleasant enough that you can spray it almost anywhere and you won't bother anyone with it. On the contrary - I currently assume that you will take home compliments with the perfume.
It is easy to make others believe that the fragrance is from Valentino, Versace or Dior - the fragrance is unique and of good quality...

...and with me a beast. Strong projection for several hours is guaranteed, can be smelled on the skin for at least 12 hours and up to 6-8 hours can be perceived by others in a conversation without problems. I emphasize the "me", as it can of course always vary. With me, for example, aquatic scents last for a few minutes rather than hours, but in return, the Dareej does not let me down and provides me with a strong and lasting scent during the whole day.
Moreover: it is generally known that this perfume is very strong and has a long shelf life. So you don't have to worry in this sector.

Price: Well. Further proof that at Douglas you don't have to put green on the table to smell exceptionally good and have a strong perfume. Rasasi delivers a first-class, strong and unique fragrance and is satisfied (at least at Notino) with not even 20 Euros for a 100ml bottle (which is admittedly very simple).
So my next perfume will most likely also come from Rasasi.

Blind buy worthy? Yes. The vast majority will give the scent at least a 2, I'm sure

RobbieXRobbieX 19 days ago
A gem. Beautiful powdery, vanilla floral scent. lasts and projects really well
Lmr4j3ireLmr4j3ire 4 months ago
I can't really pick ANY of the notes listed in the pyramid - it just smells floral-oriental to me. Bit sweet and soapy. Good scent though.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 6 months ago
Beautiful oriental vanilla spice scent with a touch of rose. One of the more wearable oriental scents.
PedroCabralPedroCabral 6 months ago
Great sweet oriental fragrance with a mix of cardamom and a musk vanilla dry down. Similar to Valentino V.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 7 months ago
Spicy oriental, sweet and a bit floral and powdery. In the opening, a lot of cardamom, patchouli, rose. In the base, vanilla and tonka bean.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 9 months ago
Sweet fresh, Oriental-Style fragrance. I get a slightly olive vibe from it, lacks a bit complexity
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Purple candys wrapped in wet paper. Good scent for the price It has but nothing specially original
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
The vanilla/tonka dry down it's a real head turner and it does last for more than 8 hours. If you long for Valentino V, give it a try!

by MrOllium
by Alen430
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Abyan pour Femme by Rasasi