Daarej pour Homme

Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi
Daarej pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Mugwort, Cumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Patchouli, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Tonka bean

Submitted by Lotus, last update on 12.01.2021.

PedroCabral
Valentino V, is that you?
I'm amazed that more people aren't talking about this scent. It's a hidden gem.

Daarej by Rasasi is great scent by this Middle Eastern House. If there were any other scents I could compare it to, it would be Valentino V. It shares similar elements of this scent.

It relies on a very nice combination of Tonka, Vanilla, Patchouli and Spices. The rose is blended very well and adds a very nice backbone to the scent. Its not a noticeable rose at all, because in this composition is in a support role.

It is a sweet scent, making this scent perfect for the cooler weather (it's performance was decent). It lasts about 6 hours on my skin before becoming a skin scent for another 2. The sillage is wonderful for up to 3 and a half hours and it projects very nicely.

I am a huge fan of this scent. Its great for those of you who miss V by Valentino or want to experience it's vibe without going on a wild goose chase. Please consider this and save your money!
Dandrobe
Great quality at an exceptionally good price!
To be honest, I didn't expect much... ...so if I ordered the scent as a blind... ...arrived two days later... tried it... learned to love it! But it reminds me very much of Bentley for Men Intense, in Drydown almost 90% identical. Durability/silage is similarly good! Who likes one must like the other!

Mlawiste
"Daarej" means "slang" or "vulgar"
My second fragrance from Rasasi, and this time I am not disappointed.
How to define this perfume, the only adjective that I can find is Beast.
Spicy, woody, sweet at the same time...
The scent is great, the longevity is eternal for only 3 sprays... and the sillage is wonderful...
It remembers me one of my old perfumes in the 2000's, BOSS Aqua Elements, but Daarej is more "vulgar".
18,85 Euro = pure pleasure
I'm admittedly not a fragrance expert and this is my first and therefore modest comment on a perfume. At the same time, I should prepare for my English exam tomorrow, but since I have a formidable command of English and I was so enthusiastic about Rasasi Dareej pour Homme, I dedicate the next five minutes to a short evaluation of this fragrance.
First of all, it can be said that I have made a blind purchase with the Dareej pH. For 18,85 Euro + shipping costs you take a less big risk - but the reviews here and there are praise enough for the fragrance, so you don't have to worry about how the perfume smells.

The first sprayer was quite surprising for me, as I could not get anything out of the initial scent. It was not bad, but the quality was not exactly as promised. The Dareej also felt unpleasant, more like a heavy, harsh and severe scent. But the irritations subsided after not even half an hour, when the scent developed and smelled very powdery for the rest of the day. However, good!

After several applications the following conclusion can be drawn: 1A.
More and more I notice a sweetness next to the ever decreasing powder, which harmonizes very well with the remaining notes. For me as a 19-year-old perfume newcomer, the fragrance is sexy and attractive, it's definitely oriental, but pleasant enough that you can spray it almost anywhere and you won't bother anyone with it. On the contrary - I currently assume that you will take home compliments with the perfume.
It is easy to make others believe that the fragrance is from Valentino, Versace or Dior - the fragrance is unique and of good quality...

...and with me a beast. Strong projection for several hours is guaranteed, can be smelled on the skin for at least 12 hours and up to 6-8 hours can be perceived by others in a conversation without problems. I emphasize the "me", as it can of course always vary. With me, for example, aquatic scents last for a few minutes rather than hours, but in return, the Dareej does not let me down and provides me with a strong and lasting scent during the whole day.
Moreover: it is generally known that this perfume is very strong and has a long shelf life. So you don't have to worry in this sector.

Price: Well. Further proof that at Douglas you don't have to put green on the table to smell exceptionally good and have a strong perfume. Rasasi delivers a first-class, strong and unique fragrance and is satisfied (at least at Notino) with not even 20 Euros for a 100ml bottle (which is admittedly very simple).
So my next perfume will most likely also come from Rasasi.

Blind buy worthy? Yes. The vast majority will give the scent at least a 2, I'm sure

Our Foolish Memories Are Ghosts of Past Reality
So here comes the big moment. With much anticipation due to the deepest love for the now begone Valentino V, I open up the box of Rasasi's Daarej, not knowing whether it would disappoint me or elevate me. With the first spray, I can tell it is harsher and more synthetic than my recollection of V. However, with every minute of drydown, it gets closer and closer to the DNA of the original V. About 30 minutes in, it smells like a memory, the shell of something that has now morphed into something different to the objective and precise record that we foolishly believe our memories to be. It feels so close, in fact it seems like it is V, but something is telling me it was a bit more complex, a bit better-blended, more dynamic, more nuanced. But it is still a fantastic perfume and it gets better and better with every minute of wear. I highly recommend trying it.

Anzariw
Dont judge this juice by its price
Daarej pour homme from Rasasi, Daarej an arabic word means common usual mainstream rather than vulgar, which i dont think it is...
I dont find anything special about the packaging or the bottle other than the distinctive purple juice
For my fresh noobie nose Daarej starts fresh and a bit floral, a cloud of cardamom and rose its messy a little bit but that settles pretty quickely 10-15min and then goes linear on a magical direction
a very classy seductive sweet amber with vanilla in a sensual masculine mixture,
i dont find Daarej very oriental or too spicy, i find it sweet not caramel candy sweet just the right dose of sweetness for me
the performance is great the skinscent is 12+h , with a moderate 3-4h sillage, on the cloths it lasts for weeks, and the cloud around the jacket after several days of spraying is absolutely magnificent
it is a versatile frag , Daarej is my actual winter signature, this winter we had a lot of warm days where i live and that wasnt a problem at all, with its moderate projection i think it will make it to my summer too
what i find staggering is despite the name Daarej "common" and the price it isnt common at all i never smelled it on any one so far is that a bad thing, of course NO
So bottom line this was a blind buy based on some excellent reviews from extraordinary people, so i wanted to give a feed back and also recommend it as a safe blind buy unless sweet frags isnt your thing
Gifts from the Orient for the 3rd great fragrance at a small price
This fragrance has great similarities with Harmeen Men (HM) by Rasasi. Here we go Flacon:
Pleasing and beautiful. I like it Top note
Cumin, beautifully worked in. Very pleasing.
Heart note:
Floral notes, especially roses, very pleasantly present.
Base:
This one is the highlight par excellence..very balanced, very skilful. Finest wood, pleasant musk and noble, fine vanilla form a great! Base. Unbelievable!
Conclusion:
The fragrance starts well and ends simply great. You should try it sometime. It has similarities with H.M., but in my honest opinion it is better. It is rounder, more balanced, more versatile and of higher quality. One more fragrance for the cooler days in your free time. Lasts 10 hours with me easily

Nice for this price
I have found a very good perfume for only 20€. I dont think that this is a very oriental perfume, for me It smells more like the tipical western perfumes. Oeople says It smells like valentino v but i have never snelt It. It is a scent sweet but not very intense. At the ebd i can feel something like the smell of the paper when you CUT It. Perfume good for everyday use

Sweet oriental - Dating fragrance
Call it trend or preference, but today people prefer sweetness in dating fragrances. YSL La Nuit D L'homme or D&G The One are one of the mass appealing picks. Well, this one uses the same DNA but with an oriental twist.
Daarej Pour Homme comes in an absolutely stunning flacon in EDP concentration. It projects very well and lasts 10+ hours on skin. Juice colour is purple and some people really just fall for the presentation.
This is a clone to Valentino V which was very Italian with Tonka, Vanilla and Sandalwood notes as it wanted to stand out as sweet masculine. Valentino V was marketed as perfume for Italian Casanovas, and Daarej delivers on those lines. It is sweet and spicy oriental. Daarej is highly popular and acclaimed on Internet for the masterpiece it is for the price. Well, price plays very big role since Valentino V is long discontinued and this is 15 times cheaper alternative.
About the perfume, it ticks all the essential marks such as presentation, longevity and projection. But, the fragrance to my nose is bit linear and smells mostly sweet with some spice. I don't find it very special. I wish the rose note was bit more prominent, otherwise leaving scent with tonka vanilla sandalwood base which is very common in perfumery.
I don't see much of the magic in fragrance in contrast to what I hear online. I would say it is good to have in collection. This will be right fit for men who want to keep an affordable dating fragrance. If that's your case, then this shall be easily your top pick.
Personally I am okay with it, but I am not a big fan. I have tried this fragrance more than 7-8 times in last 2 months, but I never really fell in love with it. It is just good, but doesn't blow me away. And, I am not happy with just good. I think if you are wiling to spend little more, then you can find bit more complex and pleasing scents. But, I would say one thing, for the price, it is a steal! No other fragrance can beat this one for bang for buck in the genre.

If you are okay to spend more. There are better fragrances out there for which you will have to shell out 5-6 times the money. Why don't you try Parfums De Marly Herod/Carlisle, MFK Oud Satin Mood, DHI or Valentino Uomo.

As always, keep smelling beautiful!

Awesome Hidden Gem
Just received Daarej through Amazon within this week and is my 3rd fragrance from the House of Rasasi (Entebaa and Hawas). This is a hidden gem and I tested on my skin I don't smell the cumin (the cumin is taking a backseat on the dry down), is a sweet/spicy fragrance. Longevity/performance lasted on my skin close to 10 hrs or between 8-10 hrs. And some people can scent the cumin as for me to my nose the cumin is there but slightly not potent. Overall I rate Daarej 8.5/10 and I don't have Valentino V to compare it to. Among my small Rasasi collection Daarej is better of the three between Hawas and Entebaa. Don't sleep on these hidden gems like Armaf and Rasasi I know it can be a hit or miss with them, but for the price is a great value.

Update: Daarej was the scent of the day 12/02/18
Longevity / Performance: 8-10 hrs (atm the Daarej scent is going on 10 + hrs on my skin)
*Varies on skin chemistry

SOTD: Rasasi Daarej: As of 01/19/19

Re-review of Daarej, in my small collection of Rasasi from Daarej, Entebaa, Hawas, La Yuqawam and Tasmeem Daarej is still my favorite Rasasi fragrance. Just love the scent of Vanilla, Tonka bean, Cardamom, and Cumin which dominates the scent from start to finish. Cumin is again front and center it gives Daarej its spiciness and with a hint Orris. Cumin does not give me that body odor smell. It's a sweet beautiful and spicy scent to my nose and is a gem, a must have.

Rating

Scent: 9.5/10
Design/Presentation: 8.5/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: Lasted on my skin / skin scent around 12+ hrs close to beast mode
Value: 9/10
Overall: 9.5/10

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Purple candys wrapped in wet paper. Good scent for the price It has but nothing specially original
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
The vanilla/tonka dry down it's a real head turner and it does last for more than 8 hours. If you long for Valentino V, give it a try!

by Ikkentobi
by Karlux37
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Shaghaf pour Femme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze by Rasasi