Daarej pour Homme

Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi
Daarej pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Mugwort, Cumin
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Iris
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Patchouli, Amber, Musk, Vanilla, Tonka bean

Submitted by Lotus, last update on 12.04.2021.

Beautiful everyday fragrance/office fragrance
A good fragrance that is perfect for the office. It is fresh and slightly powdery. For me a mixture of the f black ferragamo and the prada Homme. For those who do not want to stand out is well suited. Durability is okay sillage bad. However, that does not have to be with the, since he is supposed to be rather inconspicuous. Beautiful fragrance but me personally too mainstream. You can still wear it and give away will arrive well.

Different, so different!
Smells different. Wouldn't really term it as good or bad. It is just a masterpiece in its own way. The siallage isn't so good. Not a blind-buy. More for an audience above 30. Teenagers would hate it. Smells better when in air.

Rasasi Daarej Pour Homme EDP
You get a nice sparkle of Cardamom in the beginning. Also there is a Iso E Super Whiff that really projects largely in the cooler air. Then when it's settled for around 10 minutes it moves into a buttery Amber, Cumin and Rose heart which is quite smooth and floral sweet.
Also I think the Sandalwood helps make it creamy and well rounded. I think it could have benefited from perhaps orange or for the Cardamom to hang around longer as its just deep dark and rich and lacks any lift or brightness for me. Still a pleasant scent though. I like it. Just don't love it. Scent 7/10 Sillage 9/10 longevity 7/10
Good price / performance
Blind purchase dared (due to the good reviews here), for this low price you can not go wrong.
First impression: very sweet, somewhere between Invictus and One Million (V pour Homme I do not know). Like a sweet chewing gum.
But when the top note fades a bit, the rose and oriental notes come through. The strong rose note has made me a little doubt whether the perfume comes across sufficiently masculine, but the oriental note takes over and in the base after 2-3h, the rose subsides and the oriental tones predominate.
Durability is excellent, even after 5h still barely attenuated.
I do not regret the purchase at all. Very nice oriental fragrance, especially for the colder season (and if you're on holiday in the Arab region...). In everyday life conditionally applicable, I would not necessarily use now as a signature scent because of the rose. But good durability for the whole day.

PedroCabral
Valentino V, is that you?
I'm amazed that more people aren't talking about this scent. It's a hidden gem.

Daarej by Rasasi is great scent by this Middle Eastern House. If there were any other scents I could compare it to, it would be Valentino V. It shares similar elements of this scent.

It relies on a very nice combination of Tonka, Vanilla, Patchouli and Spices. The rose is blended very well and adds a very nice backbone to the scent. Its not a noticeable rose at all, because in this composition is in a support role.

It is a sweet scent, making this scent perfect for the cooler weather (it's performance was decent). It lasts about 6 hours on my skin before becoming a skin scent for another 2. The sillage is wonderful for up to 3 and a half hours and it projects very nicely.

I am a huge fan of this scent. Its great for those of you who miss V by Valentino or want to experience it's vibe without going on a wild goose chase. Please consider this and save your money!
Dandrobe
Great quality at an exceptionally good price!
To be honest, I didn't expect much... ...so if I ordered the scent as a blind... ...arrived two days later... tried it... learned to love it! But it reminds me very much of Bentley for Men Intense, in Drydown almost 90% identical. Durability/silage is similarly good! Who likes one must like the other!

Mlawiste
"Daarej" means "slang" or "vulgar"
My second fragrance from Rasasi, and this time I am not disappointed.
How to define this perfume, the only adjective that I can find is Beast.
Spicy, woody, sweet at the same time...
The scent is great, the longevity is eternal for only 3 sprays... and the sillage is wonderful...
It remembers me one of my old perfumes in the 2000's, BOSS Aqua Elements, but Daarej is more "vulgar".
18,85 Euro = pure pleasure
I'm admittedly not a fragrance expert and this is my first and therefore modest comment on a perfume. At the same time, I should prepare for my English exam tomorrow, but since I have a formidable command of English and I was so enthusiastic about Rasasi Dareej pour Homme, I dedicate the next five minutes to a short evaluation of this fragrance.
First of all, it can be said that I have made a blind purchase with the Dareej pH. For 18,85 Euro + shipping costs you take a less big risk - but the reviews here and there are praise enough for the fragrance, so you don't have to worry about how the perfume smells.

The first sprayer was quite surprising for me, as I could not get anything out of the initial scent. It was not bad, but the quality was not exactly as promised. The Dareej also felt unpleasant, more like a heavy, harsh and severe scent. But the irritations subsided after not even half an hour, when the scent developed and smelled very powdery for the rest of the day. However, good!

After several applications the following conclusion can be drawn: 1A.
More and more I notice a sweetness next to the ever decreasing powder, which harmonizes very well with the remaining notes. For me as a 19-year-old perfume newcomer, the fragrance is sexy and attractive, it's definitely oriental, but pleasant enough that you can spray it almost anywhere and you won't bother anyone with it. On the contrary - I currently assume that you will take home compliments with the perfume.
It is easy to make others believe that the fragrance is from Valentino, Versace or Dior - the fragrance is unique and of good quality...

...and with me a beast. Strong projection for several hours is guaranteed, can be smelled on the skin for at least 12 hours and up to 6-8 hours can be perceived by others in a conversation without problems. I emphasize the "me", as it can of course always vary. With me, for example, aquatic scents last for a few minutes rather than hours, but in return, the Dareej does not let me down and provides me with a strong and lasting scent during the whole day.
Moreover: it is generally known that this perfume is very strong and has a long shelf life. So you don't have to worry in this sector.

Price: Well. Further proof that at Douglas you don't have to put green on the table to smell exceptionally good and have a strong perfume. Rasasi delivers a first-class, strong and unique fragrance and is satisfied (at least at Notino) with not even 20 Euros for a 100ml bottle (which is admittedly very simple).
So my next perfume will most likely also come from Rasasi.

Blind buy worthy? Yes. The vast majority will give the scent at least a 2, I'm sure

Our Foolish Memories Are Ghosts of Past Reality
So here comes the big moment. With much anticipation due to the deepest love for the now begone Valentino V, I open up the box of Rasasi's Daarej, not knowing whether it would disappoint me or elevate me. With the first spray, I can tell it is harsher and more synthetic than my recollection of V. However, with every minute of drydown, it gets closer and closer to the DNA of the original V. About 30 minutes in, it smells like a memory, the shell of something that has now morphed into something different to the objective and precise record that we foolishly believe our memories to be. It feels so close, in fact it seems like it is V, but something is telling me it was a bit more complex, a bit better-blended, more dynamic, more nuanced. But it is still a fantastic perfume and it gets better and better with every minute of wear. I highly recommend trying it.

Anzariw
Dont judge this juice by its price
Daarej pour homme from Rasasi, Daarej an arabic word means common usual mainstream rather than vulgar, which i dont think it is...
I dont find anything special about the packaging or the bottle other than the distinctive purple juice
For my fresh noobie nose Daarej starts fresh and a bit floral, a cloud of cardamom and rose its messy a little bit but that settles pretty quickely 10-15min and then goes linear on a magical direction
a very classy seductive sweet amber with vanilla in a sensual masculine mixture,
i dont find Daarej very oriental or too spicy, i find it sweet not caramel candy sweet just the right dose of sweetness for me
the performance is great the skinscent is 12+h , with a moderate 3-4h sillage, on the cloths it lasts for weeks, and the cloud around the jacket after several days of spraying is absolutely magnificent
it is a versatile frag , Daarej is my actual winter signature, this winter we had a lot of warm days where i live and that wasnt a problem at all, with its moderate projection i think it will make it to my summer too
what i find staggering is despite the name Daarej "common" and the price it isnt common at all i never smelled it on any one so far is that a bad thing, of course NO
So bottom line this was a blind buy based on some excellent reviews from extraordinary people, so i wanted to give a feed back and also recommend it as a safe blind buy unless sweet frags isnt your thing

BertolucciKBertolucciK 27 days ago
Spicy oriental, sweet and a bit floral and powdery. In the opening, a lot of cardamom, patchouli, rose. In the base, vanilla and tonka bean.
AdamStraightAdamStraight 3 months ago
Sweet fresh, Oriental-Style fragrance. I get a slightly olive vibe from it, lacks a bit complexity
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Purple candys wrapped in wet paper. Good scent for the price It has but nothing specially original
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
The vanilla/tonka dry down it's a real head turner and it does last for more than 8 hours. If you long for Valentino V, give it a try!

by Ikkentobi
by Karlux37
by Thecombad
by Thecombad

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Boruzz - Asrar Indonesia by Rasasi Junoon Velvet for Men by Rasasi Abyan pour Femme by Rasasi