Dhanal Oudh Nashwah

Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi
Dhanal Oudh Nashwah is a popular perfume by Rasasi for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesHoneyHoney
NutmegNutmeg
Heart Notes Heart NotesImmortelleImmortelle
JuniperJuniper
Base Notes Base NotesCedarCedar
LeatherLeather
AmberAmber
OudOud

Submitted by Somebody, last update on 22.10.2021.

MrDS
Great fragrance experience for a small price
A friend gave me the bottle because he did not like the fragrance at all. (He did not even want him applied)
I still gave Dhanal Oudh Nashwah the chance and applied it with two sprays.

The entry was extreme and intrusive. What many define as a cowlick. However, you have to give the perfume the time to unfold. After about 20 min the scent is pleasant, warm, smoky with a sweet honey note.

For me as a nature lover and fisherman I associate the scent with a campfire at the lake, smoke in the air and honey whiskey :) Very interesting for the sense of smell, but in my eyes not a fragrance for every day and occasion. The fragrance is quite far from 0815 standard fragrances.

The Haltbarkein is unbeatable. Even after 12 hours I have perceived the fragrance intensely. The honey note disappears after a certain time and then it smells only smoky. This is what many perceive as a pub scent. And yes, you actually smell as if you had been partying ;-P

From me, nevertheless, a clear recommendation. For so little money - to get such a long-lasting fragrance experience

OMG Wow!
OMG! Wow! Wow! Wow! This is amazing, unique and definitely now in my top-ten fragrances. I'm always looking for something unique and that stands out from the crowd and Dhanal Oudh Nashwah does this in spades! Not your typical zombie mall fragrance with the same citrus DNA (no citrus can be found in this fragrance). I would say this is probably the best fragrance by Rasasi hands down and it smells like quality (very niche).

The opening and dry down are both gorgeous and the honey, woods, and spices are well blended. There isn't a note that resembles smoke, but the way this is blended it dries down smelling like incense or wood smoke with a sweet (but not cloying) oriental back-drop. The only big let down is they only sell this juice in 40ML size. I want 100ML. The upside is you only need 1 to 2 sprays.

This is a BIG 10 / 10 for me! I cannot recommend this fragrance enough.
ThomC
Old dive bar discotheque the next morning.
"Boa!" it escapes every time I smell him. There is hardly a more intense, long-lasting, beautiful and at the same time ugly scent that can match this "Dhanal Oudh Nashwah" from my beloved Rasasi. A fragrance that polarizes extremely, that keeps the tension - and I love that. A fragrance charged with the strangest associations - but I always come back to it: old discotheque or boozing bar with dubious to pathetic characters. Towing shed of people who have come into the years. Five beers a day, sparse hair, beer tails, faces with bad skin that look like the classic one-pack-a-day. Later double grain to corn cola. Probably located somewhere in St. Pauli, the "Golden Glove", but it never closes.
And the Dhanal smells of such a shed: of the ashtrays that have just been brushed out, of beer glass rinsing, of old counter wood that has been pulled over with sweat and beer, of the imitation leather seats of an Opel Kadett C series. Only with "Oud" he has little to do.
It is striking, it is dense, it is not beautiful and - precisely because of its associative ugliness - it is beautiful again! A Yin and Yang of love and indecision. Certainly not an everyday perfume, nor a perfume with which the gentleman should date a lady. I, for one, prefer to wear it alone. Undisturbed. No pressure to justify myself. At most wear it in company for fun scent advising, but never to make a statement. It smells too tiring and spelunkily to me in the long run. You can get one of these three times a year, because it lacks a little bit of multidimensionality and it wears out noticeably. Such a surprise effect is only the first time!
Oud, oud and what else... ah yes! Oud or gifts from the Orient for the 2nd time
That is quite a fragrance. Oud, oud and more oud. But of course, one after the other Flacon:
Small, round and lies well in the hand.
Top note:
Sweet and spicy oud. Sweetness comes from "green" honey (arcacia honey ?). Oud very present.
Heart note:
Oud is also very present here. Juniper note is added pleasantly and complements the oud very well. Balanced.
Base:
Here leather comes into its own very nicely, complements the oud very well, even if the scent remains oud-heavy. The scent becomes a bit spicier Conclusion:
Oud is clearly the boss around here. Juniper and leather are added to balance the situation. Juniper pleasant and not too strong. Leather noble, dark and old. Altogether a noble and very pleasant scent. Oud very valuable, always present, but never too much or obtrusive. Rather for the cooler days in the spare time. Durability with me easily 10 hours.
Vrabec
Liquid gold and heavy oud that bend the beams
I ordered "Dhanal Oudh Nashwah" blind in my search for an oud dominated perfume. A risk which one can dare with the quite low price. And what can I say, I'm thrilled!
This one is classified as EDP and from the triplet series of Rasasi, next to his brothers "Jurah" and "Ruwah", to whom I can unfortunately say nothing.

Packaging:
A standard packaging that reveals a round wooden box with a flap. The name is burned in, as you can see on some pictures here. Makes a good impression.

The bottle:
A dark bottle with a wooden cap, the golden and slightly glossy inscription stands out easily.

The scent:
We have a crashing start here, dominated by hot honey and warm oud, which smells especially of warm dry woods with a pleasant smoky note and a light animal sound. The Oud- typical "stable-smell" shows up here only quite discreetly biting, but not faecal. The sweet very natural honey scent fits here perfectly.
For me, this is a picture of a cracking campfire in the warm desert sand, with a cauldron filled with a hot, viscous golden substance. A pile of dry wood is lying around to replenish.
Also in the course of the Sillage keeps itself brave, I recommend here 2, maximum 3 sprayers otherwise the perfume fills whole rooms.
Towards the heart and base note, the fragrance becomes heavier, the fire goes out and the viscous liquid from the kettle comfortably surrounds everything it comes into contact with.
The dry woods come to the fore more, the sweet honey note diminishes.
It remains a noble smell, which fits into the cold winter time to the mulled wine, as well as to the cigar and Whiskey in the leather armchair.
The shelf life lasts easily 12-24 hours, depending on how much you put on.

With "Dhanal Oudh Nashwah" we have a grandiose example of a favorable fragrance, which can play without problems in the upper Oud leagues.
I'm all over the place and can recommend him without hesitation. Also as a blind purchase

Sweet tobacco oud
I have gone to an online shop yo buy dhanal oud ruwah but It was out of stock. Looking their sister i decided to buy this one instead ruwah. And i think i have made a good decisión.

Nashwah is totally different yo ruwah. The opening of both fragances is dirty. On ruwah se can smell a very dirty and animalic oud, almost like the manure smell; but on nashwah the dirty vibe isndifferent. Here i find like a wet tobacco smell, Deep and strong, similar to the tobacco un arabi cana by kolmaz. I can feel the oud too but at the background.

The dry down un nashwah is gorgeus. It is a very sweet leathery oud smell, very close to the sweet tobacco smell, for me like a bit more animalic tobacco vanille bu Tom Ford vibe.

The performance is great according to the probé of the perfume. It is not a beast but his great linvity (more than 6 hours) and his moderate projection is more than aceptable.

I think nashwah performs better under cold temperaturas and maybe with wet ambiente. I think It is weareable at day and at night because of his not strong sillage. I would recommend this perfume to all Who Live the sweet scents... It really worths the price!!

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 6
Quality/price: 10
Versatility: 6
Originality: 8
Global: 8
Oh, how good is he?
When I bought Dhanal Oud Nashwah from the souk, it was actually only a supplementary scent to make the ratio bottle/shipping cost a bit more reasonable. At first I was skeptical about the concentrated charge of oud in the fragrance pyramid, which is indicated both in the head and heart notes and for the base note. So it was an absolute blind purchase. The ratings in Community were very good and so I was very curious what would come. At that time I never thought that Dhanal Oud Nashwah would become one of my favourite fragrances from the oriental corner.
Already after the first spraying the fragrance shows its true strength. A lot of oud dressed in a wonderfully warm shisha honey tobacco note and a hint of slightly animalistic leather spread out. In the background, the scent scenario is accompanied by a strong but fresh wood smoke aroma, which smells very natural to me, and which never looks hot or even musty. Over time, the oud used merges with the smoke to create a delicious spicy, minimal earthy overall composition. I'd almost describe it a bit like oud incense if there was such a thing. This fragrance impression does not change, except in the decreasing intensity, until it is completely dry. In total, I take the scent on my skin for a very long 9 hours, with an arm-length projection, which seems perfectly measured for me with this scent, true.
Sceptics of oud should be told that the oud used here is not perceived as faecal or medically bitter.
Due to the smoky heaviness of Dhanal Oud Nashwah I recommend the use rather in the cold season with a nice cup of tea.
If you like sweet incense / water pipe scents with a very slightly animal element of oud and leather, you can access it here without hesitation, especially since the price for such a remarkable scent is small.
Shaking
There burns the hat or How inexpensive great scents can be!
I had bought the fragrance about 2 weeks ago blind, because I was looking for something "Nísche" for the small price.

Full of anticipation the package opened and first of all the really great, made of wood, over packaging admired. In my opinion, the bottle itself is also very beautifully designed and offers a foretaste of the fragrance it encloses.

Said done and sprayed a shot on the wrist....WOW....full on the 12...
My inner voice I hear admonishingly saying: "This will be difficult to integrate the scent into everyday life" ;
even though he likes with personal, right away at first go.

So first tested the scent for me at home and demonstrated it to my sweetheart.
Her original tone: "But he smells good, so masculine, but also gentle, lovely, flattering, but I can understand if you don't like the scent well. It's a statement !POINT!

Okay, so it's not a total disaster for my environment, I guess.

Through Oud Wood I came to the taste of Oud fragrances, although this compared to Dhanal Oudh Nashwah (DON) rather, as I now know, like the dear little sister, who at the Easter fire with native distance, that flaming spectacle from the safe distance regards, works
DON is the guy who can't stand close enough to the fire and thinks to himself: "What can cause a little fire like that"... "unfortunately" or "thank God" this guy forgets that a spark on the wrong underground can ignite a conflagration of biblical proportions. (and that's, as funny as it sounds, meant positively)
(Scent vehicle's note: The guy is me, the spark is (DON), the underground is the office :) )
Meaning
2 weeks later the courage seized and the smell released on my environment.
And what can I say: I have never received so much feedback on a perfume before and almost all of them positive
(colorfully mixed, whether male or female, although I have to say that my colleagues found this smell a little better than the men)
The magic word here is: "Dosage" ! ....2 sprays are perfectly sufficient and this fragrance is also well wearable in hot weather and in the office.

What is the fragrance like now:
The fragrance starts like an incense swirl filled to the brim, filled with oud and other woods that have almost been burned.
However, this smoke is not a pungent, biting representative, but is directly accompanied by a pleasant sweetness that comes from honey. The honey is not sticky and too sweet, but keeps the woods together. So to speak, a very light wood glue that holds everything together.

In addition there are slightly herbaceous notes, (juniper for sure, I don't know Immortelle from the smell)
which perfectly round off the fragrance.

After approx. 2 hours the scent becomes softer and rounder with me This is for me the most beautiful part of the fragrance process.
The woods, the honey....everything is soft, rounded, never stinging.
For me a dream.

Durability and Sillage:
Surely above average, that's why you should dose sparingly during the day, you shouldn't work alone as an archivist :)

It remains to be said that I am curious how the scent changes in winter and how it works on a summer evening when I go away.
For me the fragrance is really an insider tip, but it requires a portion of courage from its wearer.
Also I can say that the fragrance is by far not for everyone, but with the price, everyone should try it, who wants to try something different.

Clearly unisex, although it also depends on the type man and woman.
For someone who is introverted and cannot handle comments of any kind, this fragrance should be used with caution.

Burning cuban cigar
Burning cuban cigar, spiced with lightly sweet honey and nutmeg, near an old leather gentlemen's club armchair. The presentation and quality are amazing, and the price is just ridiculous! Of all the “hidden gem” fragrances discussed in the community, this is the only one that I actually find amazing.

Sweet bomb!
This was a blind buy that I loved form the first try! The box is very interesting made of real wooden leafs, the bottle is also great! At first spray it is very sweet overwhelmed by the honey a little woody with some of a tobacco accord in the back. It has strong sillage and longevity.

Finerthings8Finerthings8 9 months ago
You have to have monobrow for wearing this.it smells like inside a cigar box.Typical middle eastern,oud sweetened with honey.I love it
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Dirty addictive wet tobacco opening which turns into a very elegant sweet tobacco oud fragance. Mix between tobacco vanille and arabi cana
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
First, the sweet & intense opening; then the juniper & aggressive leather; from top to bottom, the pungent oud. Fantastic olfactory show!
JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 3 years ago
0.5
Absolutely dreadful fragrance! The worst perfume I've ever smelled. Smells like an old house full of cadavers. Stay away from this

by LadyLuxifer
by Abraham
by NicosV
by NicosV

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Elle by Rasasi