Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi

Dhanal Oudh Nashwah

JoaoMartins
27.09.2020 - 09:43 AM
0.5
The worst perfume I've ever smelled, by far
I usually don't write bad reviews on perfumes. When I have bad feedback I just write a statement here on Parfumo. But this one, oh my god. There aren't enough words to describe it.

I usually don't blind buy. I was unfortunate enough to blind buy this "perfume". I read so many good things about this one on a private Facebook group. I analysed the notes, the scent classification etc etc and everything sounded so good to be true. 20 bucks for a magnifique scent. I love oud, I love honey, so yes please.

No thanks, actually. I sprayed this Chernobyl water one time, and one time only. I almost vomited. No joke here. It made me nauseous immediately and I desperately run to a bathroom cleaning myself. The opening smelled like an old stinky basement full of bolor, humidity, mixed with rotten animal corpses. Absolutely dreadful. The only thing I can get from this "masterpiece" is putrid honey. Not a sweet and delicious creamy honey. Just a sharp and nauseous honey. The performance is abismal. It projects and stays on your skin even after you shower or in my case after I washed my hand 5 times.

Just thinking about this scent I almost become ill-disposed.
Unless you like to smell like pure faeces, don't buy this thing.

Latest Reviews

JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Timbuktu - L'Artisan Parfumeur

Timbuktu One of Duchaufour's best
Incredible price for what you get here. Woody and smoky, super green but with this backbone of a dirty patchouli and vetiver that blends this greenness and makes it a great classy and elegant scent. The incense completes it, filling the whole...

JoaoMartinsJoaoMartins 2 years ago
Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) - Tom Ford

Tobacco Vanille (Eau de Parfum) Majestic!
This perfume means happy days to me: Christmas, New Years Eve and special night outs. It has this dual personality. It can be a beast for the most polarising night outs, but it can also be a super cozy and a lovely indoors almost gourmand scent. It will...