Entebaa pour Homme

Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi

Entebaa pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPlum, Black pepper, Lime, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesPatchouli, Vetiver, Gaiac wood
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Tonka bean, Praliné

Submitted by Michael, last update on 03.07.2019

Am I blind?
I've been sneaking around this scent for a long time. Due to the lack of availability on site, only a blind purchase is/was considered. Shall I, shall I not, shall I...
Ratings are good, price also no leg break, Orientals often meet my taste, also suitable for nice occasions on a summer evening - hm, hm, hm ,hm?
In the end, a revievideo of Fragboy Stevie was the deciding factor. For Entebaa, it's one of the best fragrances he's ever had his hands on. Well then he really can't be bad.
So flux ordered, a few days later Entebaa was already in my possession. I must add that I already have Daarej and Tasmeem from Rasasi in my collection and I am very taken with both of them. For this reason alone the expectation was relatively high.
Unpacked, the first sprayer on the forearm and... Hmm? Well. Very much Sangria, red wine note and then after about 10 minutes - where are you then? According to the descriptions I had read or heard so far, it was supposed to be the other way around. WATCH OUT! ONLY ONE SPRINGER! IST A POWERHOUSE! etc. etc.
Well, I'm afraid my nose can't confirm that. Is the juice in my bottle qualitatively a runaway? I have to spray really well so that I can perceive the scent over a longer period of time. And then it's actually always this sangrianote. No development. Hmm? This is probably the fragrance with the most "Hm" in my collection.
To get back to the title. Am I just smell-blind here? Can my nose just not recognize/perceive all the other great things in this composition? Or is this fragrance just like that and I expected too much, or it just does not suit me?
Well, I will let Entebaa "rest" for a while and then he gets another chance. Wouldn't be the first time that you have to get to know and appreciate a fragrance.
Take a look.

Entebaa: Is Hyped a bit too much
SOTD: Rasasi Entebaa: As of 01/18/19

My review on Entebaa, Fragcomm hyped this fragrance to the max, to my nose I detect more of the plum, tonka bean and vanilla to my nose. The fragrance community have this fragrance similar to SMW (Silver Mountain Water) in which I don't own so I can't compare the two. Is a sweet and woody scent due to the gaiac wood and vetiver with a hint of lime, pineapple in the background . Projection is decent around 1-2 hrs and becomes a skin scent. Longevity/Performance is average lasted on my skin/skin scent is around 8+ hrs. Overall is 8/10, is a gem and a must buy. Is Hyped a bit too much.

SOTD (Scent of the Day): Rasasi Entebaa EDP: As of 02/21/19

Another revisit of Entebaa became my SOTD as of 02/21/19, I'm slowly gradually liking this fragrance even though Frag.comm said is a clone or similar to Creed Silver Mountain Water or SMW for short. Again my perception on Entebaa hasn't change, probably I might bumped the overall score a bit tad much.

Scent wise is 8 out of 10, nothing groundbreaking my nose detects the Tonka bean, vanilla and Lime with the Plum, Pineapple, Patchouli and Vetiver in the background kinda buried from the vanilla and Tonka bean

Design/Presentation is 7 out of 10, bottle is sturdy like the black color scheme background in the back of the bottle, sprayer is decent

Value is 8 out of 10 can't go wrong with the price is a steal for a superb juice

Longevity/Performance is 9 out of 10 being beastly on my skin, lasted as a skin scent around 10-12+ hrs, with the projection close to 2-3 hrs an arm's length

Overall is 8.5 out of 10 like again I don't own SMW so I can't compare to and there's other SMW clones as like Al Wisam Day, L'Aventure Blanche at the moment I don't own Al Wisam Day and L'Aventure Blanche. I might get L'Aventure Blanche down the road, for the time being Entebaa is a superb scent a clone to SMW but takes a different route with it's sweetness. To me is more suited for the fall and winter. Rasasi has made another gem on Entebaa. So far I have 5 Rasasi fragrance in my collection Entebaa will be my 3rd favorite from the House of Rasasi in my little Rasasi collection. Is a must have/buy and a worthy bottle in any fragrance collection.
6.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

First Impression last Forever - NOT
Well, what can I say... I'm gonna swing a little more here. I was as far as my perfume collection just at 12 scents and discovered the brand Rasasi and have bought blind
La Yuqawam pour Homme; Shuhrah pour Homme; Daarej pour Homme; my nose wasn't really ready for such a thing... I found the Yuqawam artistically seen sau cool but intolerable... the Shuhrah interesting but very sweet and Daarej quite "ok" (is also a clon)

Entebaa I found metallic and disgusting... I thought first they had produced the fragrance wrong and I would have gotten something wrong... Now my collection has grown a little and I have tested many scents and I find Entebaa very ingenious meanwhile I actually smell a heavy plum pepper vanilla and praline... my nose is used to smell different things too. My evaluation corresponds to my current perception...

I really like it and am happy to have it in my collection!
For me it is something I like as much as much more expensive fragrances and I know how to like it.
But because of my first impression I am very well aware that people who didn't have much contact with scents might be able to perceive him as I did at the beginning..

Therefore since you know that Rassasi is a company from the United Arab Emirates and it could smell bad for Europeans who are only used to HugoBoss...

His money he is worth and I think he is a pearl in my collection

by Manmade
by Manmade
by MrNiceGuy
by MrNiceGuy
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Khaltat Al Oudh by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Mukhallat Oudh Al Mubakhar by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Safina by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Kun Mukhtalifan for Men by Rasasi Egra for Men by Rasasi Roohy Tehebak by Rasasi