Fattan pour Homme

Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi
Fattan pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-citrusy. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Submitted by Irini, last update on 25.09.2021.

Mux7
the best Terre d'hermes clone for cheapest price
So this is best clone for i had loved tdh but always had a performance problem and when i found fattan i will nevwer buy tdh again , fattan is way much better in performance with a very cheap price , and it is more greener and citrus more woody i love it this is the best buy for me love rasasi for this beast fragrance will buy again and again

Totally perplexed
After reading countless reviews, the good ratings on various forums, its been three days since I got Fattan delivered at my home. I sprayed it on a paper first, just some random receipt. It was a burst of cheapness on the onset. I remained calm as I knew i had to wait for the opening to pass. I kept the receipt in my back pocket and went on with my day. Smelling every hour or so. It didn’t change much by night. After 4 hours, depression starts to settle in, the remorse of a bad buy. 8 hours passed, nothing significant changed. I was confused. How an 8.2 rated perfume could be so bad? Maybe its the first spray not mixed well or some crazy science involved. The next day i sprayed it on the armrest of the sofa. It smelled a little better this time after 2 hours. My wife still laughing at me. Saying thats not me. Today I sprayed it on my chest. To keep it In the shirt so that only i could smell it. It smells much better than the receipt now. But still can’t understand the hype and praise. Its not about personal taste, I have a diverse collection of perfumes from Oud oils to oceanic, fruity, spicy and vanilla perfumes. This one smells cheap. Maybe i got a fake, which is highly doubtful because I live in the UAE and it’s already a cheap perfume. The juice is green. I’ll keep testing it though.

It reminds me of my uncle in 1990’s who wore Charlie all the time.
Hujo77
TDH is going Green !!!! I Love it !!!
Incredibly what a fragrance!!!

The fragrance smells incredibly similar to the TDH EDP but bring even a stronger vetiver note, which is so perfectly balanced that you can only fall in love with it.
Initially, one is honestly a little slain by his love because it can quite deter the one or the other perfume novice very much, but no later than 5min later unfolds this so loving, gentle at the same time so strong and masculine scent and embraces you so much that you feel like in the 7th heaven.

This fragrance is simply a dream for all TDH or Vetiver fans.
Conclusion: very nice fragrance at an unbeatable price (15 euros), durability and sillage are excellent.

If you can not test the and lovers of such fragrances are blind buy !!!!
Will not regret it.
Fraternal twins
Have both the TDH EDT and the Arab half-brother Fattan on the shelf. Whereby: Half-brother actually does not quite fit. It is rather the fraternal twin, which perhaps does not quite carry the fine facial features as his brother - but in itself yet unmistakably the same DNA.

Both mastered to start the game between orange effervescence and the earthy serenity. Where the original perhaps yet looks here and there around a few more corners and exudes the Mediterranean air a little more, the twin builds entirely on citric and soil. Very invigorating and perhaps in one or the other situation not even wrong.

Most definitely not wrong is the staying power of Fattan. Because while TDH gradually descends into the (admittedly unattainable) drydown, still the fresh citrusy chords of the brother sparkle through the woody, green and mossy underground. A true endurance runner he is, the Arab.

He can't hide his close kinship. No, his twin brother is still the master student and he only the docile student. One, however, who has done his homework and knows what to do to please. For offering himself for a fraction, he gets a diligence point.

Conclusion: clear buy recommendation!

The fresh green
Very well modeled on the TDH comes the EDP very close for me is the here even a tick better.

Smells very green, earthy and
yet something fresh / citrus
Durability and silage are top

Price / performance outstanding
A clear recommendation worth!

First spring day
It’s been cold for months. Lockdown made you wonder what time and what day it is. It’s grey outside, trees are death. I’m going to bed early, bored so I don’t mind. Wake up, it’s a late march morning. Birds are tjilping, sun coming trough my bedroom window. Take a shower, hmm what frag should I wear? Let’s try Fattan, a fragrance I disliked during these cold days. Make myself a cup of coffee, stepping outside, sun is shining, first violets starting to come out, sky is so blue. Sitting here, 30th of March the first spring day.. And finally I get it; Fattan is just all that.. The first spring day of the year captured in a bottle. A scent is more than just a perfume to me, it’s a childhood memory.

Makes you realise small things in life are the most important.

Chrisniburg
Earthy grapefruit with extreme durability
I tested Terre D'Hermes a few years ago and wasn't exactly thrilled. As a mid-twenties he was too senior for me (do you understand what I mean by that?!). I felt not "mature" enough for the fragrance.

Today, about 10 years later, I came across a really cheap alternative through this fragrance to test my nose once again. Lo and behold, I am now "mature." :-)

And "ripe" segues well to what my senses perceive. Irritated by the green liquid, something orange shines towards me, the grapefruit. Wonderfully fruity and fresh. - Where has the old man scent gone! Oh yes, I've gotten older. - This scent remains ever present throughout the 9 hour run time. In addition, something earthy, something persistent joins that together with the fruity like a scarf nestles around you.

After about 6 hours, something settles the presence. Nevertheless, one notices him immediately again, if one is in motion or the fragrance molecules "move".

I am very excited about this fragrance and that's not to mention the price-performance ratio.

All in all, I am now ready for Terre D'Hermes.

Give it a try, you can't go wrong.
ElDiabloBZ
Landed in my shopping cart by chance or rather coincidence?
I was recently again on the search, for new fragrances or scents that I had already had on the screen for some time. Of course I found what I was looking for, but I was missing a few € to get through the door free of shipping costs, so I had to find a good, cheap one.

And after a few clicks and compare on Parfumo this came to me under the "nose". I had TdH on my agenda for quite a while, but for the price it was still a little too far outside my fragrance pyramid. With Fattan I had a cheap Dupe at least that the majority of the commentators described, so off into the shopping cart and ordered.

Arrived, unpacked, tested... WOW... full broadside citrus ... Shit, was that a mistake? Not even 5 minutes later, VERY pleasant development. The citric one is packed in cotton wool, released very discreetly and wraps the wearer in a gently pulsating citrus cloud. Not obtrusive, rather tempting, magical, where does the fragrance develop ...

I am absolutely with Fresh21, Fattan can not only hold its own with TdH, it outstrips it. Durability is above average, the silage is strong, the fragrance plays along with the top, the bottle, ok ... I overlook that, the content is decisive for me and it convinces all along the line!
Whoever wants to fly blind here, with the P/L ratio, at any time ... and even if one fails even at the better copy of the TdH, he will find lovers quickly!
Fresh21
Fattan vs TdH EDP vs TdH EDT ! And the winner is..
Because Fattan is very similar to the two Hermes fragrances, a comparison test is a must. Because this Arab has a lot to offer. But first my small prehistory and then the facts :)

Terre d'Hermès EDT is known to be a very popular elixir, but I could never get really warm with it. I had it once in 2016, but after about four weeks I was already moving out: I lacked the freshness and found it simply too musty. Two years later I noticed the perfume all the more, which seemed to me to be a little fresher and less musty. But I was not completely convinced by it. So I also forgot the EDP for the time being ...

Then, at the end of last year, I happened to notice Fattan, and I started working on this fragrance again, including the two Hermès candidates. And because Fattan was said to be more citric, I finally dared to make a blind purchase, because its price is more likely to correspond to a larger bottling;)

No sooner said than done. And what can I say? He's good He's really good. So you might be interested in a comparative test of Hermès scents.

Here first the official ratings:

--------------Scent--Sillage-Salt-Haltb. price
TdH EDT---8.2----7.6----8.2----50€ / 50ml (base75)
TdH EDP---8.5----8.0----8.6----48€ / 50ml
Fattan-------8.3----7.8----8.3----15€ / 50ml

Here are my personal impressions and evaluations, without going too much into the individual fragrance details:

TdH EDT :
It starts with a somewhat artificial citric, which unfortunately quickly becomes a bit annoying for me. And in the next hour, unfortunately, a note increasingly asserts itself, which in the mix with the top note reminds me of the often used dull black currant (e.g. in Aventus-Dupes), which I hardly like anymore, but which is obviously appreciated by many users. Later on, an earthy woody note is added, which somehow also seems a bit musty and musty, on which the slightly fermented overripe orange dances, but which fades increasingly after about four hours. In short: The whole thing reminds me too much of light peat. Neither is the top note really fresh and present, nor could the depth of the fragrance reach me. Nevertheless, this Hermès is at least convincing with its 9-10 hours of shelf life and a good sillage (applied with two rich sprays on the neck left/right at all three fragrances). I could never really understand the success of the TDH, but besides the big fan community it has a no less big abutment ;-)

TdH EDP :
The perfume brings a fresher citric note from the start, which is also more persistent, more transparent and less musty than EDT (EDP more grapefruit, EDT more orange). Overall, the fragrance appears more differentiated, deeper and not quite as "greasy" and peaty as the EDT. Nevertheless: Peat is peat, even if it is darker in EDP and appears a little "cleaner". Its course: After about an hour, the grapefruit-orange combo recedes a bit and a balanced mixture of citric, light spice, wood and a little bit of earth appears, which slowly becomes a bit tart. After about 3 hours the sillage decreases significantly, after 5 hours it decreases again (now a good 60% of the start), but with a shelf life of 12+ hours the perfume is much better than the EDT. And also the Sillage is still well perceptible. These are top values and also overall I like the EDP much better than the EDT.

FATTAN :
... is an outrageously good copy of the TdH EDP. However, Fattan starts for about 5 minutes with a heavy mix, as if all notes would explode and have to find each other first, which is also the case after 10-15 minutes. Then you smell a deep citric, which fortunately reminds less of a synthetic orange than much more of strong bergamot. At the same time it is underlaid with a soft, dark, slightly acidic wood. Fattan has a lot of power and the fragrance appears masculine, very present and definitely valuable, although peat is also present. From the second hour on the Arab has slowly grooved in and he is getting better and better as the citric gains a little more. After about 4 hours he is very similar to the TdH EDP and is only a little harsher. It is dominated by his masculine citric, underlined by a light spice and a full wood-earthy darkness. Fattan remains transparent and clear over the hours, and its peat plays to a harmonious level. As with EDP, unlike EDT, his citric can also hold up well over the entire fragrance, and after about 7 hours the scent becomes a little more acidic and earthy, so I suspect vetiver in him too, possibly supported by a touch of oakmoss. However, I wouldn't give Fattan as much green as the diagram shows with 15% at the moment. It is too similar to EDP for that. With a shelf life of 10-12 hours it is also in the top range, whereby its sillage is about 10% stronger than that of the EDP, at times even 20%
Conclusion:

First my personal ratings:

--------------Scent--Sillage-Salt-Haltb.-Price
TdH EDT---6.5----6.5----8.0----50€ / 50ml (base75)
TdH EDP---7,5----7.2----9.0----48€ / 50ml
Fattan-------7,5----7.8----8.5----15€ / 50ml

Even though my personal taste marks all three fragrances somewhat lower, I find the average rating of the community to be quite consistent (see above). Fattan is rated 8.3 by 55 users, which is statistically relevant. It looks a bit darker and deeper than the TdH EDP, but is very similar to it - more so than the EDT. Also this is currently seen by the community:

Fattan similarity to the fragrance twins
TdH EDP [19]
TdH EDT [13] = 68%

Although the first five minutes of Fattan may seem a bit pungent and give the impression of something synthetic, this is rightly not to be found in the diagram. Fattan is a valuable fragrance, very potent and expressive, with a high pithiness and masculine character, which need not hide behind the Hermes representatives. It's rather impudent to shamelessly copy this one, but my case is this direction of all three fragrances anyway. If you still want one for your collection and you're not a Hermès hardcore fan, the Fattan is recommended. Because at one third of the price and very high similarity to the originals, the Arab is unbeatable. And if that's not enough for you, you might just as well fall in love with the bottle as I did. Because I can hardly find a more beautiful geometric shape than the polygon :-) So at least for me it says:

And the winner is... Fattan!
SchnüFFleRR
green green green are all my clothes...
Although I knew Terre d'Hermès, I was always too stingy to buy him, as he had never knocked me out. Then I came across Rasasi Fattan pour Homme, which seemed to be a cheap alternative. I blinded him. How could it be otherwise? (As we all know, always the best idea)
The scent arrived I was very curious... the first sprayer... in fact the fragrance has a DNA of d'Hermes but much "greener" than the original. A very fresh vetiver, bergamot and the dry moss are for me the components that define the fragrance. If you are a fan of the original and generally know what to do with everyday vetiver scents then you are in the right place. Unfortunately I was never a fan of vetiver, so the scent doesn't go down too well in my subjective opinion. Still, I have to say the scent is not a total failure. It's just that he didn't quite meet my expectations.

-Plus is the shelf life and freshness.
-I have a negative feeling about the vetiver, which is too dominant, and that the fragrance is slightly oily on the skin. I could well imagine the scent, especially for men in their early forties. I would rather advise against the younger audience.

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
It smells almost identical to Terre d‘ Hermes - maybe even better. Just incredible what you get for the money
Amazon1975Amazon1975 5 months ago
Only negative is the 50ml bottle which is slightly cheap other than that can't fault it for the price probably the best bang for buck about.
EkkieEkkie 11 months ago
Un Jardin Sur Le Nil by Hermes mixed with Terre d'Hermes.
NgarciaNgarcia 11 months ago
TDH cheaper, last longer and greener (personally I love the extra vetiver, although I miss the beautiful orange, and the extra subtle smell)
Hoban27Hoban27 2 years ago
i like it , versatile anytime anywhere smells v-good and perform v-good too...
MihaiuMihaiu 3 years ago
close to Terre d'Hermès EDP. hard to put on the bottle cap because is asymmetric :)
AmberScentAmberScent 3 years ago
It's not cloying, attention grabber or an headache inducer; It has high longevity and enough sillage/projection. It clones TdH EDP easily.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
The woody notes and the natural dark and dirty citrus peel note, gives you a shiny background that makes you feel distinct and elegant.
TerenteTerente 3 years ago
It's still in production, not discontinued as in Parfumo description. Indeed, it smells similar to TDH Parfum, not TDH.
JustinSlayerJustinSlayer 3 years ago
Great Terre D'Hermes clone. lasts for almost 18 hours on my skin. I am impressed because i have a scent-eating skin & i live in hot Africa.

Der Lack ist ab ... zum Glück :)
by Fresh21
by Stere
by Martin660
by Martin660

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi