Hawas for Him 2015

Hawas for Him by Rasasi
Hawas for Him is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Lemon, Cinnamon, Pear, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Cardamom, Plum, Melon, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Ambergris, Amberwood, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by WiB, last update on 14.01.2021.

Hubba bubba
The scent is so intense that you smelled it as soon as the plastic wrapping around the box was removed. Rasasi Hawas for men smells at first like really sweet bubble gum, so for example Hubba Bubba.
I don't like gum as it is, and the smell of sweet gum isn't mine either.

Fortunately, the bubblegum smell becomes less intense over time, making the perfume more wearable for me.
Many take it as fresh was, the first time I sprayed on I just thought "this is supposed to be fresh?". With time, it becomes fresher, but for me personally, it should already be fresher.

In and of itself, the fragrance is not bad, on me I do not like him particularly, on others I find him against it often even really good.

In other words, you can do times, I would not miss him if I no longer had him.

Stay healthy and good luck!
Castor
Sadly, not what it used to be....
My bottle of Hawas, which I bought in March 2019, is slowly coming to an end. So a few days ago, I ordered myself a new bottle from an online shop which starts with N and ends with O. I'm sorry to say that I'm quite disappointed. I am sorry to say that I am quite disappointed. Obviously, a reformulation probably took place here, because in terms of durability and sillage I notice huge losses. My Hawas from 2019 lasts easily over 10 hours on my skin; on my clothes even days. My new Hawas, unfortunately, doesn't last that long. I would say around 5 to 6 hours. The sillage is also not as strong anymore. The scent itself has remained the same in my opinion. The performance has just gone down rapidly. Very sad, because there were always compliments for Hawas, but with the current performance is not really worth buying.
Super Everyday Freshy
Have bought the fragrance blind and was not disappointed. Sillage and durability are really extreme on my skin.
1-2 sprays are enough loosely for a whole day; but you should also leave it.
If you overdo it with the spraying, he is too loud for me... almost penetrating!

By the distinctive musk note in the base, I would recommend him to men from 25.
Otherwise, super everyday Freshy, for which you get the one or the other compliment.
Gunnar82
Aquatic Iris Bomb a la Invictus Aqua, but...
more natural. Nevertheless, a fragrance that you can hardly over-smell. For my taste too one-dimensional, sweet and loud. But must also confess that I can do with bubblegum sweetness nothing at all, if this does not counteract something dry, tart in the fragrance pyramid.

Rasasi Hawas For Him Review
Simply an amazing fragrance! Tried it on about 5 hours ago and still stays strong on me. Keep in mind I was exercising outside while raining in Melbourne! I highly recommend this product . It smells similar to invictus with a more warm, invitational smell such as like a rich party host. This cologne has given me numerous amounts of compliments from many women and even men as well (this doesn’t mean they are gay but this means they like the smell). I stopped counting after 6 people have complimented how "delish" this fragrance smells on me. I'm usually close to people at my job so it helps to smell great. YOU NEED TO BUY THIS ITS SO GOOOODDDDD
An optimal fresh scent
especially to determine whether one is "nose blind" or not. Because you know that if you write in a forum, for example, that you can't smell any scent after a short time, the answer is immediately: you are definitely "nose blind". If you then reply that your girlfriend doesn't smell anything either, it means that you have made her directly "nose blind" in the same room. And even if you ask your buddies directly after a second at the meeting and they don't smell anything either, they will explain to you that they probably all use so much perfume that they are also "nose blind" in advance. In the end, almost everyone is "nose blind" when perfumes seem to consist of water, because such "wise men" vehemently rule that out.

Luckily, you won't have this problem with this one, because it doesn't go "nose blind" even after hours, but has real power and stays present. I treated myself to 2 sprayers 7.5 hours ago and since then it celebrates with a really nice freshness of the finest on my skin and that even in winter! And when I had to leave the room for a few minutes about half an hour ago and then came back, I could perceive this fresh aura in the whole room, horny!
The fragrance itself, as described by many, can really be compared to some versions of Invictus, but fortunately without the strange "stinging" that always annoys me with those. This one smells more balanced, finer and that even after 7.5 hours and that's why I just ordered it again, because you can still find something like that nowadays, it's a real stroke of luck. And this is now my reference for future fragrances, because now I know how "nose-blind" my nose really is.

As far as the packaging and the bottle are concerned, everything is also good. For me, perfumes are always hidden and protected in the packaging, so I have no taste when it comes to their appearance. The flacon works perfectly.

The batch I already have here is from June 2020.

So, this is my first comment and I have really read the rules before and hope that this will still pass as compliant? :D
Winners at second glance
I bought Hawas from Rasasi in spring during the Corona pandemic and was not enthusiastic at first. Neither sweet nor very fresh it did not smell convincing. So I waited and after days and weeks I tried again and again to apply the perfume and make friends. At some point we started to sparkle and I liked what I complained about in the beginning. Namely that Hawas smelled neither too sweet nor one-sided fresh. Hawas is now one of my favourite perfumes. Once sprayed on, it is enough for work. I can go out in the evening if I spray it two or three times.

Not a fan!
I usually enjoy the house of Rasasi, but this one has too much grapefruit. My skin doesn't like grapefruit or carnation for some reason. Not a fan of this one at all. It's a little too soapy and powdery on the dry down.
Short and concise
With Rasasi Hawas there is not much to say if you know the Invictus ,
because it is simply better and longer lasting than the Invictus .

Nice fruity apple wrapped in melon meets cinnamon musk and freshness .

Every now and then I like to wear it very much .

For younger people he is more to recommend in my opinion .

A nice fruit cocktail with good freshness

Price/performance is top .
Do I smell Invictus?
My entry into the world of perfume began with the Invictus ... And I have to say that I don't notice any difference to this fragrance here
But maybe I'm just imagining it, I don't have an expert nose yet :p
But it is still a DNA that I simply need in between times, even if I cannot wear it often :D

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 months ago
Very pleasing scent. You can imagine it as a mix of Invictus with Invictus Aqua with the Ambergris from Bvlgari Aqva Atlantique. Like
RocendrollRocendroll 2 years ago
[Tak] Zajebisty. Słodki, świeży, serdeczny zapach. Za każdym razem gdy go wącham wywołuje zadowolenie ;D

by Jomvaf
by Helge
by Kaffee42
by Kaffee42
by Ernie824
Die Sucht nach HAWAS.....
by AromaTikka
by Honk1510
by Matwes
by Matwes

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Shaghaf pour Femme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi La Yuqawam Tobacco Blaze by Rasasi