Hawas for Him 2015

Hawas for Him by Rasasi
Hawas for Him is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Eros (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Lemon, Cinnamon, Pear, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Cardamom, Plum, Melon, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Ambergris, Amberwood, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by WiB, last update on 26.10.2020.

Winners at second glance
I bought Hawas from Rasasi in spring during the Corona pandemic and was not enthusiastic at first. Neither sweet nor very fresh it did not smell convincing. So I waited and after days and weeks I tried again and again to apply the perfume and make friends. At some point we started to sparkle and I liked what I complained about in the beginning. Namely that Hawas smelled neither too sweet nor one-sided fresh. Hawas is now one of my favourite perfumes. Once sprayed on, it is enough for work. I can go out in the evening if I spray it two or three times.

Not a fan!
I usually enjoy the house of Rasasi, but this one has too much grapefruit. My skin doesn't like grapefruit or carnation for some reason. Not a fan of this one at all. It's a little too soapy and powdery on the dry down.
Short and concise
With Rasasi Hawas there is not much to say if you know the Invictus ,
because it is simply better and longer lasting than the Invictus .

Nice fruity apple wrapped in melon meets cinnamon musk and freshness .

Every now and then I like to wear it very much .

For younger people he is more to recommend in my opinion .

A nice fruit cocktail with good freshness

Price/performance is top .
Do I smell Invictus?
My entry into the world of perfume began with the Invictus ... And I have to say that I don't notice any difference to this fragrance here
But maybe I'm just imagining it, I don't have an expert nose yet :p
But it is still a DNA that I simply need in between times, even if I cannot wear it often :D
Jfbr
My entry into the perfume world
Prologue: In the course of staying indoors, I came across the subject of perfume, how do I remember? Where to start researching, so completely without a clue? Found this page quite fast, read it in the forum and perfume comments, fixed it. All these passionate and imaginative descriptions of fragrances drove me into the souk, because the previously bearable delivery time of the ALZD samples now seemed unbearably long. Nice contact, fast delivery.
Day 1: Three sprayers, totally knocked out. Don't smell anything of the scent descriptions, perhaps most likely the "aquatic watermelon" from another commentary, although I'm not sure what is supposed to be aquatic. In the evening, after 8h, when the intensity decreases, something spicy is added. During the day, the feeling of having fallen into a barrel of shower gel with Sport, Active or Arktic in its name. Overall disappointed.
Day 2: Other perfume tested.
Day 3: A sprayer. Aha! There's something deliciously fruity, something floral in the background, there's the cinnamon from the description, after the very light prelude it gets a bit darker as it progresses. But quite nice Day 4: A sprayer, I'm beginning to like it, the shower gel association is only vaguely present, even if the scent and the nuances perceived with only one sprayer.
Day 5: Hm, the first sprayer did not quite hit where it was supposed to go, the second one will definitely hit. Ok, too much again, I can't smell anything, everything is burning. I am annoyed about the second sprayer, I was looking forward to the scent. And in the meantime I am looking forward to adding more the next day.
In summary: For me a sprayer is the maximum with which I feel comfortable. Durability close to 8h about, without much activity. Sillage is hard to judge, roommate said where I walked she could smell it, but not at a distance of two meters. Roommate says she smelled it at one meter I am very curious about the next explorations!
Blindbuy 3.0 - Summer in Doha
For the benefit of the general public, I'll spare us another shallow "What's a perfume doing in times of Corona" joke, which can't even get a smile out of my very humorous (and extremely lovable) partner. My British humour has always met with a certain amount of rejection, perhaps also culturally. But my sweetheart at least always laughs politely, so that I don't lose face completely. But I think the above topic has been completely chewed through by now.

(For whom the opening credits should be too much: Skip directly to "TO THE SEAUTIFUL"!)

So at the end of a long (home office) day, I enter the online perfumery of my choice. I am looking for a fresh, long-lasting summer scent. And this is the third time.

Like the perfumes (is that really the plural form? And as a linguist I'm also interested to know since when the word "actually" is used in German), who are following my regular comments and statements here, maybe you know, I lived and worked in the Gulf State of Qatar for some years after my studies in Munich.

It was also there that my infinite love for heavy Arabic scents unfolded - rather a little too much oud than too little. But oud in summer. What might be possible during a walk at the Corniche of Doha or at the Souq Waqif is rather frowned upon here in our latitudes. So no oud in high summer. Somehow it just doesn't fit in here either.

At some point I came across the house Rasasi - not an unknown name in Doha, even though the perfume house mentioned above comes from the UAE. And inevitably I came across Hawas for Him along the way. An Arabian fragrance for the Central European summer? Is there really such a thing?

Nowhere could I test the fragrance, it was only available in an online perfumery. I don't like blindbuys. And I don't like them online either. Support your local vendor - or something like that. But the Corona crisis (here we go again) didn't want it any other way. So I ventured my third blindbuy.

When the fragrance arrived in the rather poor parcel packaging, my first thought was to send the fragrance back immediately. But inside the package I noticed that the scent was double and triple wrapped in padded foil and thus remained undamaged. I tore off the layers of foil - and with each layer an even more intense scent streamed into my nose. I could still hear spicy cardamom through the packaging. Had the scent leaked out?

Finally I landed at the box - it smelled so badly the woods and spices, I immediately saw myself on the souq waqif. And I was convinced: the scent must have run out. However, after an extensive inspection of the bottle, this was apparently not the case.

To the fragrance:

Two sprayers on the forearm. And it catapulted me straight back to Doha.
It is Friday (Friday corresponds in the Arabic world to our Sunday), it is summer, it is hot.
With my friends I had arranged another decadent Friday brunch, with big white SUVs we went through the desert to Fuwairit Beach. The white and pink (!) sand combined with the turquoise sea is at least as surreal as the beach villa tent where our Friday Brunch is going to take place.
The sea air surrounds me, I smell the intense scent of fresh fruit, I smell the sparkling champagne, I smell the cut flowers that stand around in decadent vases everywhere.

The air is flickering, the heat is almost unbearable, in the huge speakers the music of Amr Diab is playing, "Banadeek Ta'ala" is playing. Qataris sit at the table with their luxurious dish dashs (the traditional white robes) together with elegantly dressed expats from all over the world. A fresh breeze blows in from the sea, the beach villa tent is air-conditioned down to freezing temperatures.

This is how the Friday brunch begins.

After some time the exotic fresh fruit is put aside, no longer on the luxuriously laid tables, but on the edge of the buffet. Far enough that the refreshing smell is no longer constantly in your nose, but still so close that a breeze comes over sporadically. The cut flowers are still very present. Fresh and sweet. And the champagne is still flowing in streams.
Now also the deep spices start to play a role. They are strongly present, but do not take us by surprise. I mainly smell cinnamon from Zanzibar and cardamom from India. Everything meets here at Fuwairit Beach in Qatar.
Can't time stand still? Can't it stay like this forever?

"Don't worry, it'll stay that way!" the sea breeze whispers to me.

Several hours have already passed. Everything has stayed the way I wanted it to. The staff in the front walks around again and again, alternating with fruit bowls filled to bursting point. These are so huge that I wonder how one person alone can carry them. The metal of these bowls alone is so solid, but I only smell a minimal whiff of it. The metal is fogged over by the ice cubes on which the fresh fruit is placed. Now I can smell the different kinds of fruit... especially the overripe pineapple, the sugary melon and the tangy oranges.

When the champagne finally wears off, I also smell the fine woods on which the tent is built. Here in Doha, you can't go wrong with that. No simple wood. But highly complex cedar, sandalwood and amber have been used here. And it smells and smells and smells. I even feel the minimal notes of the varnish with which the woods were varnished. But only subliminally and only when the wind blows properly.

In the meantime it has become night. We were back in the city. I'm going to rest.
The next morning I walk past my tailor-made suit that I had worn yesterday. And once again I notice a tremendous breeze from all the wonderful smells that had accompanied me all day yesterday. It seems to me that I have taken them home with me.

Next Friday again?
Next Friday again!

Fragrance 8/10 - Perfect for the Friday brunch in Qatar, the exclusive club or just the midsummer of Central Europe.
Durability 20/10 - Holds without problems until the next shower. Care should be taken with the dosage.
Sillage 20/10 - Two sprayers and the whole apartment smells like it.
Flacon 5/10 - Only the contents count.

CONCLUSION:
Silverware expressed it perfectly: "Viva la Blindkauf" - I would do it again immediately and can only recommend it to everyone.

Shoukran, Ma'a Salama.
Peace out
Viva la blind purchase
It is a beautiful afternoon, spring is just around the corner and welcomes us with wonderful sunshine. Therefore we should go to the castle park, where the Japanese cherry blossoms bloom with all their beauty in full splendor.
So it's time to put on a polo shirt, put on sunglasses with vision (better visually impaired than scent blind) on your nose, a few splashes of Hawas for him and you're ready to go. The mix of sun, cherry blossoms and scent - maybe even the presence of my better half - gives my body more peace, balance and relaxation than a 10-day beach holiday would give.

I came across Rasasis Hawas for him more or less by chance after searching Youtube and the Parfumo forum for fresh spring scents.
As an "exotic" Hawas for Him is probably not available in the usual perfumeries, which is why I decided - contrary to my rule - to buy blind, which was mostly due to the affordable purchase price of 45€/100ml.

Hawas for him is - as the opening credits already suggest - an absolute good mood fragrance: I experience freshness, which is supported by non-artificial sweetness, paired with an aquatic note.
The mixture of fruit and freshness does not make the fragrance unique, but it does make it special!
A woody note - which I usually like very much - is (unfortunately) represented at most in the background. But who knows, maybe a stronger woody note would lose the freshness effect, which should very well be in the foreground with this fragrance.
There is no great change in fragrance, which - to be honest - I find rather positive. Too often I have tested scents that I liked totally at the beginning, at best euphoric, before they brought me down to earth with their heart or base note.
The fragrance is present on the skin for what feels like eternity. It emphasizes your appearance without being obtrusive at the same time. Although I don't like the otherwise very sweet notes, I find the small fruit basket represented by Hawas for him quite beautiful.
That's why I would not only recommend it for younger people, even seasoned gentlemen can wear this fragrance very well. All in all a great scent that leaves little room for criticism.
So, me and my first perfume commentary have finished. :-)
P.S. I guess I'm not done yet! A short request to those faithful souls who have read my contribution so far. I would very much like to have experienced the scenario described in the opening credits today. The sun is shining, the cherry blossoms are blooming, the world looks peaceful.
However, since I know that countless people still flock to the castle park today, I have consciously decided to avoid such a mass of people on site because of the corona virus.
Here I am not concerned about my health. I am a very young student and in perfect health. Unfortunately, other people in our population do not have this privilege in the current situation. Elderly people and people with previous illnesses must be protected. The highest priority is not to overburden our health system.
Solidarity is the core word, which is used frequently this year. This also includes renunciation. Renunciation of things, experiences, which are beautiful, but can be dispensed with and can also wait for next year. So also the visit of the castle park with the beautiful, blooming cherry blossoms As far as possible, dear community, stay at home, and get yourself in the mood for spring already now with the right fragrances.
Power and recognition ;)
Hawas is a fresh and fruity perfume that is very strong and long lasting on the skin. How can the fragrance be described ? Lots of ambergris, patchouli and musk with full force until the end. The opening begins, fresh, slightly spicy and with a sweetish smell of water ?????. With me, memories of the orbit chewing gum "bubblemint" immediately come to mind. As it progresses, one experiences a mixture of plums, cardamom and citrus fruits. A perfume that is omnipresent and can be smelled even after showering. I do not recommend more than three to four sprayers. The durability and silage are on an extremely high level. The fragrance is suitable in many situations and is best in spring and summer ????☀️.
---------------------
Conclusion: With Hawas you get great quality at a reasonable price 45-65€. If you want to smell fresh, masculine and attract attention, you should take ????
------------
Scent 9/10
Shelf life 9/10
Sillage 8,5/10
————————————
Curse and blessing
Normally I count a good shelf life and Sillage as a plus, but this fragrance is just too strong as far as these categories are concerned. When the perfume arrived, I applied 2 splashes on the neck, got a headache myself and was asked by my friend that I smell very good. I think the fragrance smells good but it's still too strong. The next day I only applied a splash and I met some friends. The first comment of my friend Paul: "Did you spray the whole perfumery on you or why do you smell so strong, but I celebrate". I was happy because people liked the scent but on the other hand I was always looked at and asked by some about how much perfume I use (IN A SPLASTER). A few days later I wore a splash on my wrist (living on the second floor), my mother came in the door and shouted up, "why is it smelling so perfumed here".

This fragrance is beastly, lasts 12 hours and will smash your face full. Even with a spray, you'll always be the one that smells the strongest. The scent calls for attention and I don't like that. I prefer fragrances that are more inconspicuous. (Prada Lhomme for example). If you are looking for an extremely strong perfume, you should consider Hawas.
LG Finn

A Great gift ? Yes sir !
I have finally placed my hands on this fragrance. Never had the chance to test it before, being pretty hard to find in the perfumery stores.
I ordered it for a cousin, his birthday was coming up. I think this works wonders for an 18 years old dude, who likes to party a lot and have fun with his friends.
It was my birthday present for him. He is just like me and loves fragrances but he never seen/test this one before. He was very impressed by the box itself and as soon as he opened the box and saw the fragrance, he was blown away. I was there as well, seeing his reactions. Had to mention that even the box itself smelled a bit. I have never seen him so happy before. He liked the smell sooo much. I also knew that he loves invictus aqua 2018 but as you all know, the performance is not the greatest. As far as for hawas, brutally long lasting. Only half squirt on my forearm projected for few hours (strongly) and the drydown ? One of the best for me, ever.
You will get that invictus vibe in the openning but is somehow different and follows its own path.

Sillage : 8.5/10 (4/5 hours easily with brutally strong projection in the first 2.5 to 3 hours)
Longevity : You’re in for a ride bro. 9+ hours easilyyy, excellent for a summer one.

Overall : 8/10

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 3 days ago
Very pleasing scent. You can imagine it as a mix of Invictus with Invictus Aqua with the Ambergris from Bvlgari Aqva Atlantique. Like
RocendrollRocendroll 2 years ago
[Tak] Zajebisty. Słodki, świeży, serdeczny zapach. Za każdym razem gdy go wącham wywołuje zadowolenie ;D

by Jomvaf
by Helge
by Kaffee42
by Kaffee42
by Ernie824
Die Sucht nach HAWAS.....
by AromaTikka
Magie des Geheimnisvollen.
by AromaTikka
by Honk1510
by Honk1510

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Junoon Leather for Men by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Junoon Velvet for Men by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi