Hawas for Him (2015)

Hawas for Him by Rasasi

Hawas for Him is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fruity-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Lemon, Cinnamon, Pear, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Cardamom, Plum, Melon, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Ambergris, Amberwood, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by WiB, last update on 24.03.2019

Crowdpleaser
Had long considered..., previous speakers drew (rightly) parallels to Invictus. And yet he's different.
Fruity-fresh - fits
Oriental Light - fits
Mainstream- quite nailed
Summer perfume - yepp (also suitable in other seasons)
He's a kind of a mongrel. You know the following scenario for sure.

In the morning, wardrobe, still half asleep, you pull clothes out of the wardrobe..., you decide..., casually casual, or rather chic (must say, I can wear everything from work to casual - jacket)? Then of course the scent has to fit (you don't have that much time in the morning;)). In moments like these I often reach for hawas. He's here! He's staying! It surrounds, but never annoys!
He's asking for compliments! Often I wear the most different scents, gladly also, in order to test the surrounding field;)
As an anecdote: morning, work, too late, bottle grabbed, something irradiated..., but at the bus stop of someone. unknown a praise for the fragrance.
Hawas can't;)
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10
Oriental sweetness
It smells like a thousand other perfumes and yet quite different. The sweetness isn't special, but the oriental touch somehow makes it unique. And then there's the freshness, which smells a little artificial to my taste. All in all a perfect summer perfume.
Hawas An Extraordinary Scent
SOTD: Rasasi Hawas: As of 02/04/19

2nd time I worn this fragrance, just love the scent even though I don't own the Invictus or Invictus Aqua to compare it to, to me Hawas is just a extraordinary fragrance I'm just ignoring the similarities or clone aspects of it. Projection is a beast I get around 3-4 hrs of it, and beast mode on longevity/performance, I could careless of the hype surrounding this fragrance, again Rasasi made another gem, this is #2 for me being the best Rasasi fragrance, Daarej being #1. Rasasi is making great/superb fragrances so don't sleep on this house. The notes are blended nicely, as my nose detects the ambergris, cardamon, plum, cinnanom, bergamot, watery notes, musk and green apple. An awesome summer scent for the summer season and is definitely a must have to any collection.

Rating

Scent: 8.5/10
Design/Presentation: 7.5/10
Value: 6.5/10
Longevity/Performance: 10/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent Beast mode
around 12+ hrs, scent was still lingering in the morning around 18+ hr mark
Overall: 8.25/10
7.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10
Long-lasting energy.....
That the scents of Rasasi are not bad is reflected regularly in the ratings of Parfumo again.
I already have a few Rasasi fragrances at home and find them unbeatable in terms of price and performance alone. I recently made four blind purchases. Not everyone was my taste, but that's a good thing. Tastes are different.
The Hawas is almost always compared to the "Invictus Aqua". Right in front yes a certain similarity is present ...aaaber the Hawas was first there. Whether it's coincidence or not, I don't care.
Now for the hawas scent. It is a typical oriental scent that has hit it right in the middle.
It has a good balance between freshness and warmth, Spice and Aqua.
Beginning with a citric composition of bergamot, lemon and orange, a fabulous cloud of freshness. Very pleasant...
It gets a little woody in the drydown. It's a great job. Like a morning walk in the woods. It remains however all the time well fruity and aquatic.
In terms of performance, the Hawas is stable, as the youth says nowadays. Wasn't @Schoork ;)
It's a good 7 hours on my skin noticeable rather he sneaks away very slowly. Sillage is great for an aquatic scent. The Hawas can be worn ideally on warm summer days. Great for hand luggage on holiday if you take a walk along the promenade in the evening after dinner.
The bottle is simple.
An absolute buy recommendation for fresh aqua fans who have similar fragrances...
10.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10
Noble
When I see that Hawas is compared to Allure Extrême I have to smile slightly. Then comparing it to synthetic Invictus Aqua in addition makes me laugh.

I must first praise the beautiful flacon.
High quality, noble and expressive.

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is not comparable to Hawas. Musk and sandalwood alone are not enough to make a connection. Otherwise, you'd be wearing every kind of leather, vétiver, oud and so on. And there would only be copy-paste versions.

Hawas begins with a bitter fresh note that develops fruity over time. The development is linear and very pleasant. It's a rather light scent that will keep you in the air for hours. The woody components are discreet in the background as if one would store heaps of fruits on wood.

Allure Homme Extrême, on the other hand, is darker, more woody and more complex in its course.

I find both fragrances simply great and can recommend them to anyone
9.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10
Nice!
Sugar, spice, aquatic and nice..these are the perfect ingredients to make a badass fragrance.

I'm shocked that my batch is from August 2017. Because the ten ml that I had..... I guess was more mature, so things were stronger...I don't know how to put it....let's just say this is like, one of those brands, that the longer you have it, the better it is. like wine. But this is what the Invictus line should have been and it's an EDP what more can I say.?!

It's starting to get chilly over here in NYC.
And I can still wear this, that's awesome.
Aquatic/sweet fragrance...it's beautiful.
Now I need to get another bottle because I'm going to finish this before the end of this year. But I can wait until Cyber Monday or Black Friday or basically after the holidays when all the sales are much better.

If you love sweet/aquatic fragrances, that last?
This is a must-have in your collection!

I used nine sprays...both wrist, behind my ears, back & front of my neck, chest, front and back of my shirt.
Will I buy this again?... HELL YES!
SKU Number: 614514331026
Batch Number: R3004493/F1060516 (Production Date: 08/2017)

Age: 21+
From: Notino
Size: 100 ML + 10 ML
Scent: 7/10 (If Invictus Aqua had an intense version of itself, without the salty notes)
Value: 8/10 (Cost $40.00)
Sillage: 10/10 (Six feet)
Longevity: 8.5/10 (About eight to nine hours)
Creativity: 8.5/10 (Its what the Invictus line should have been)
Projection: 10/10 (A little over three hours!)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere)
Compliments: 10/10 (I like it & others do too!)

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Rocendroll 6 months ago
[Tak] Zajebisty. Słodki, świeży, serdeczny zapach. Za każdym razem gdy go wącham wywołuje zadowolenie ;D+3
9.0

by eBOSS
by eBOSS
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Khaltat Al Oudh by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Mukhallat Oudh Al Mubakhar by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Safina by Rasasi Kun Mukhtalifan for Men by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Daarej pour Femme by Rasasi Egra for Men by Rasasi