Hawas for Him 2015

Hawas for Him by Rasasi
Hawas for Him is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesAppleApple
AmberwoodAmberwood
MuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by WiB, last update on 30.07.2021.

Direct hit!
After some good experiences with oriental fragrances, I have once again been inspired by the great reviews here to make another new blind buy.
I love blind purchases, by the way, because the surprise moment is the greatest.
Many hours you have then already dealt with ratings and reviews and hope at the end to land an olfactory bull's eye.

So I actually watched the Hawas of Rasasi for a long time, but then prioritized other fragrances. Why? No idea. Maybe because Hawas just seemed a little too unimpressive to me.

That this neglect should be unfounded, turned out when I could smell the fragrance for the first time on my skin a few days ago.

Wow!!! What a prelude! What a hit!
After countless mediocre scents I've had the pleasure of smelling over the years, Hawas brings everything a sexy, masculine summer scent needs to bring to the table for me.

Full power, cinnamon in the opening, a caressing, creamy musk-sandalwood base, peppered with caradamom, fruits and flowers.
Rarely have I smelled such a refined fragrance that combines fruit, wood and flowers so skillfully.
Definitely a compliment getter and women magnet!
In my opinion, the even plays in the Aventus league and I am certainly no one who rashly lifts a fragrance in this league.

Are there any criticisms?
Dufttechnisch no. The Flacon is nothing special, but that is for me rather secondary.

By the way, since here some discussions about dilution, reformulation, etc. have taken place, I can only say about it that my Hawas, bought at beginning with N and ending with O, is from 04/21 and has a purple coloring.
The power is mighty! Strong, room-filling sillage and lasts 10h+ on my skin.

Thanks to the writers here for helping to expand my olfactory horizons again!

Chapeu!
Invictus visiting Teahupoo
This fellow here has been on my wishlist for a while, as I admittedly like the Invictus Aqua (2016). Normally sweet fragrances, especially those in the designer area, are for me a pretty big taboo subject, this one I liked but somehow, which is probably mainly due to the fresh or aquatic nuance.

The best way to describe Hawas for Him is as a hybrid of Teahupoo and the aforementioned and unfortunately discontinued Invictus Aqua (2016). Zara's offshoot seems very similar in the opening, but is basically just a top note blender and disappears into a yawning irrelevance after a few minutes. Even if he costs only 10€, I would not really recommend him.

As for the DNA, you can expect that oft-described bubblegum sweetness here, which is underpinned by a citrusy fruit cocktail. The maritime notes are here seemingly no longer included, instead, the whole is supplemented by cinnamon, which gives a slightly oriental flair.
Quickly join synthetic woods and musk, which in my opinion come across slightly pungent, especially when the fragrance remains on textiles. This also affects me partly something disturbing and reminds me immediately of Accento, which also has this biting musk note.

Although I'm sick of the topic, I'd like to briefly touch on the longevity, or as the Dua and Jeremy generation would say, "PERFORMANCE". Claiming that the scent has been watered down and reformulated is probably part of the community vernacular by now. However, how anyone could come up with this rumor about this fragrance is completely beyond me. I bought my bottle in July 2021 and the sillage or durability is beyond good and evil, for me personally even a little too strong. For me, a fragrance does not have to hold 13h, a discreet and natural aura is much preferable to me, because you can always re-spray! Accordingly, I can this mania for infinite durability simply do not understand.

In summary, a beautiful fragrance that you can wear best outdoors on hot summer evenings because of the strong sillage. And please do not be confused by this nonsense regarding poor durability, that simply does not correspond to the truth here.

Uniquely Fruity
I blind bought Hawas for cheap due to its reputation and I'm not displeased with what I got. It's different from most everything else I've tried before because it's so fruity without being citric, nor is it really gourmand-ish.

Plum is the star in Hawas, with apple being the most noticeable #2 in the jumble, along with aquatic notes to create something very fresh 'n' fruity. Underneath is a light base of clean musk, earthy patchouli, and something like sandalwood shavings or whatever. Maybe it's the cinnamon that's supposed to be here that gives off that "freshly sanded wood" vibe, I dunno, like some vague spices tickling my nose. I don't find it readily apparent.

There's a classic "men's cologne" undertone to the main aquatic and fruity notes. It's not quite the summer banger I was expecting but more a solid all-occasions wear that happens to still work in the heat. Maybe a smidge synthetic as well but not to an offputting degree. Performance is very good for me with strong projection for ~3hr and 10-12hr longevity, and I got a late 2019 bottle with the clear juice. I can't imagine the old purple formulation being all that much stronger, considering this stuff is already quite strong.

SmellyPete
A good value fresh aquatic scent
My batch says it was manufactured in March 2021 on the box though no code on the bottle that I can see.

Performance is good though I find sillage and projection is moderate after the initial period. It projects well in the first hour or two.
I can still smell on clothes more than 12 hours but only detectable very close.

I hear others mention it smells like Invictus Aqua - I must be the only persons who does not have Invictus so I cannot comment directly. What I would say is that the smell is not unique - it's a fresh sweet aquatic that will be enjoyed by most people.

Because it has a pleasing 'generic' smell it's quite versatile but probably better suited to warm summer days - I do plan to wear it to the office where I think it'll be ok after it dies down after the first hour.

I found this for a very reasonable price at discounters and am pleased that I got this.

BTW: There is something not quite right with the cap with my bottle - it doesn't click on properly and tends to come loose easily... that said the bottle is nice though not the most unique (quite minimalist!)
Hujo77
Arabian Nichen- Designer fragrance with POWER !!!!
Rasasi has with this fragrance Invictus and Invictus Aqua but soas of knocked out that these two fragrances are superfluous Rasasi creates it with this fragrance a designer fragrance DNA with Arabic Nichen power to unite the their equal seeks.
Hawas starts sweet, fruity, transparent almost aquatic and ends very nice cinnamon- sweet and warm.
This fragrance is the epitome of a strong performing summer fragrance.
This fruity transparent at the same time performante DNA smells so what beautiful and attractive in the air, that compliments just come flying.
Since this fragrance has an enormously strong H / S should be careful with the aufprühen rather a spray less than too much, 3 are optimal in my opinion in the summer.
Initially, the scent can be unpleasant due to its power in the nose and produce headaches when spraying too much, so be careful.

Conclusion:
Very nice fragrance with outstanding H/S and strong compliment getter !!!!
GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO CHANNEL / CHEAP / ALLROUNDER / TEENIE
Fragrance:
Unfortunately, I do not have such a trained nose as many in the community to smell out different fragrances. Would classify the fragrance as already described here as sweet-fresh-aquatic. Which fruit is exactly in what proportion I can not assess as most who claim it also not (which should not be an attack but to study in advance the fragrance pyramids and then think you could evaluate unbiased does not work).

DURABILITY:
For just under 40 € a very strong eau de parfum what in the sweet-fresh-aquatic direction in this price range of its equal. The current gray version lifts at about 6 Spritzern on the clothes good 5 hours the first hour room-filling then about 1-2 meters far quite pleasant.

FLACON:
Is heavy and high quality workmanship. The snake lid is a matter of taste. View everything done right as usual with Rasasi.

DESTINY:
For the casual man / teen perfectly suitable. For business meetings in the suit rather too young and fruity.

OTHER SEX:
Would describe it after Aqua di Gio Profumo and ROJA Elisium as an absolute women's magnet.

ALTERNATIVES:
Invictus Aqua (old version) , Jaguar Gold (similar style but matter of taste since the Jaguar would be more unisex to classify), Armani Aqua Di Gio Profumo, Allure Home Sport eau Extrem (old version that has long lifted)

REFORMULATION:
Unfortunately, the fragrance has been 100% reformulated. Could test my old pink version on the left arm and the current gray on the right arm. The old pink one actually lifts significantly longer and steams out room-filling for hours. The new one is still stronger than anything comparable in the price range yet it's a shame what happened. I wouldn't always blame the companies for the reasons for reformulation as laws often change and global commodity markets are unstable. A heart for Rasasi :)

BLINDBUY:
Who stands on fresh-sweet with a touch of masculine fragrances should definitely treat themselves.

CONCLUSION:
Fresh - Sweet - Long-lasting - Cheap - Allrounder ..... should definitely have tested times as a perfume lover and partly in the offer under 35 € to get.
Don't mess with Rasasi
I associate the perfume with Zohan from "Don't Mess with Zohan" mainly because of the bottle.
The Arabic characters on the bottle and the packaging always make me think of him briefly before I apply the perfume. And indeed, funnily enough, I find the perfume totally suits Zohan's type. Even if the comedy track is extended too much here.

Straightforward armed with a big load of nonchalance.
May be too much of a stretch. But I find definitely as at least alternative everyday fragrance this perfume is well suited, despite the chemical notes.

And if you're lucky you even get superpowers and haircutting talents on top.

Sometimes yes sometimes no
I find the scent is really very fresh and you can wear it well in summer or spring. However, it depends on how I feel right now I find him sometimes just too violent. It reminds me very much of Invictus (one of my first fragrances I got for Christmas :D) but from the performance and also from the scent of my opinion better. Well anyway, I have with this fragrance always so my phases where he likes me but then again not I do not know is such a hate love I would say.

Another hidden gem...
I saw a YouTube vid that suggested this as a good projecting fragrance, and then I found it for $50, and gave it a blind shot....

What a great decision that turned out to be!! The word on the street was that this one feels like Invictus/Invictus Aqua 2017... I have never experienced the Aqua 2017, so I cannot validate that segment, but Aqua itself? Absolutely. This stuff is like Aqua on steroids... with implants!

Same opening, just a tad louder. They feel very very similar, but this stuff is WAY stronger. Projection? 4ft+ radius, so be careful. Sillage? This stuff STAYS where it wants to. Longevity? 12 hours easily. The only knock I would have is that the bottle is lame... aside from this, I’ll probably be rocking this a lot.
Hubba bubba
The scent is so intense that you smelled it as soon as the plastic wrapping around the box was removed. Rasasi Hawas for men smells at first like really sweet bubble gum, so for example Hubba Bubba.
I don't like gum as it is, and the smell of sweet gum isn't mine either.

Fortunately, the bubblegum smell becomes less intense over time, making the perfume more wearable for me.
Many take it as fresh was, the first time I sprayed on I just thought "this is supposed to be fresh?". With time, it becomes fresher, but for me personally, it should already be fresher.

In and of itself, the fragrance is not bad, on me I do not like him particularly, on others I find him against it often even really good.

In other words, you can do times, I would not miss him if I no longer had him.

Stay healthy and good luck!

BertolucciKBertolucciK 4 months ago
Sweet, loud, synthetic, fruity bubblegummy scent.
Aquatic with stinging citruses.
A cloying melon, cinnamon, ambergris, patchouly, woods.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 9 months ago
Very pleasing scent. You can imagine it as a mix of Invictus with Invictus Aqua with the Ambergris from Bvlgari Aqva Atlantique. Like
RocendrollRocendroll 3 years ago
[Tak] Zajebisty. Słodki, świeży, serdeczny zapach. Za każdym razem gdy go wącham wywołuje zadowolenie ;D

by Jomvaf
by Kaffee42
by Gunnar82
by Gunnar82
by Ernie824
Die Sucht nach HAWAS.....
by AromaTikka
by CactusJack
by Matwes
by Matwes

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Shaghaf pour Femme by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi