Hawas for Him (2015)

Hawas for Him by Rasasi

Hawas for Him is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-fruity. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Bergamot, Lemon, Cinnamon, Pear, Pineapple
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Cardamom, Plum, Melon, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Ambergris, Amberwood, Musk, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by WiB, last update on 15.07.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 8.0/10

The bazaar visit
In order to experience an oriental bazaar that knows how to radiate its own charm, it is not even necessary to penetrate deep into the Orient, i.e. into the Arab world. If I go on holiday once a year with my grandparents in Turkey, I have weekly the opportunity to move with 35 degrees in the shade under tarpaulins and crowds of people. Such a bazaar actually offers everything your heart desires - be it cheese, clothing, jewellery or - and that's what it's all about - fruit. The fruit that one finds here is then often in a higher culinary league than what one finds here in the discounters. The sellers, who often loudly try to outdo each other, are extremely generous when it comes to letting the potential clientele try out. Here the apple is bitten off, elsewhere there are fresh cherries, here pear again and there melon again. So if you personally find out that your diet is too low in vitamins, please visit such a bazaar - it doesn't have to be a huge one.
There, where of course a lot is tasted, there are also a lot of leftovers, because you can't eat everything from the fruit now. So there are some apple leftovers, somewhere else are the chewed melon shells and so this could be continued across varieties. All this creates a fresh, fruity aroma that visitors to a bazaar immediately notice and which this fragrance also radiates here. The top note goes through as the fruit salad par excellence, but as one in which the pear, lemon and apple dominate. These components also remain throughout the entire fragrance process and are supplemented by the melon shortly afterwards. However, this is not the classic watermelon, but the somewhat more aromatic honeydew melon, which is usually not quite as diluted - be it taste or olfactory - comes along. With her presence, she provides for a loosening of the entire composition, which might remind one or the other nose a little of aquatics. In addition, I also hear very discreetly the presence of the plum, which captivates by a somewhat "darker" fruitiness and in connection with the rather light orange blossom knows how to change the course of the fragrance in an interesting way. The result is a fragrance possessed by fruit, lightened by the melon, deepened by the dark plum, while the orange blossom is responsible for a little floral.
When the base note is reached, this sweet, dark, but somehow also light fruit salad is earthed by woods, which provide a creaminess rounding off the fragrance. Here, I think, one can actually speak of aquatics. This aquatic is, if you compare it with other fragrances, but very reserved, which suits me quite well. A too strong aquatics, as you can find it in some BVLGARI scents, is often unpleasant for me, because it often smells somehow like fishing boats - sounds mean now, I know. In "Hawas for Him" the whole thing has been implemented in a reasonable dosage, so that this scent does not only smell of fruit in a primitive way, because in the end it would have been a bit boring again.

For such a relatively fresh fragrance the holding time is really good and there is no lack of charisma. The scent is well bearable with warmer temperatures, but there is, I find, also here a border and this lies, again my opinion, with about 30 degrees. For this there are other fragrances, which may not have such a strong durability, but which are lighter and more transparent.
8.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Basti87
Compliment getter with youthful fruity freshness
Rasasis Hawas was already felt eternities on my wish list. Now it's finally in my collection. Rasasi is a very appreciated brand from me from which I like to buy fragrances, especially because of a great price/performance ratio. In addition, Rasasi fragrances are available almost exclusively on the Net, which makes this brand unique. This one is a bit better known thanks to some Youtubers who support and hypen it because of the discontinued Invictus Aqua 2016. Invictus Aqua in the 2016 version is also in my collection, which is why I wanted to have it. This one just goes in a very nice direction. I sometimes like fragrances that are simply not too complex and just fresh and good to accompany.
The Invictus DNA, often hated here, draws very often in real life. Compliments are not in the foreground with me, but with it one draws simply often attention to oneself. This Rasasi is absolutely a twin of the Aqua, the normal Invictus and the Montblanc Legend Spirit. Who does not like this direction of these fragrances will have no fun with this. It does have its own nuances, but laymen will have difficulties distinguishing them.

I bought this for a little over 60 Euro a 100ml, which is absolutely fair for this fragrance. Although this brand offers much lower prices, this bombastic performance brings a lot out of it. Especially since the Rabanne's are in a similar price level.
The bottle is very nice. Solid, heavy, oriental lid, beautiful glass.
The start of Hawas reminds me very much of Legend Spirit of Montblanc. Here, however, a little more oriental designed, but also not too much. Lucky for me. Too oriental is usually not my thing. But perfectly implemented here. This light no-brainer bubblegum freshness also comes in. From quite as synthetic as the original Invictus, but rather from the Aqua. A beautiful fruity freshness as the top note already reveals. In the middle a soft orange blossom note holds this fragrance very soft and sensual. Also a nice melon note, very juicy-fruity. All in all very easy to carry and not too heavy. Also the base is very beautifully designed with the usual suspicious base notes a la musk, sandal, amber and other soft woody nuances. In addition, the DNA, which is perceptible over the entire course.
A beautiful fragrance which, like the Invictus Aqua, can be used in many ways. For me, a casual fragrance that goes more with a sporty or cool outfit. Very suitable for everyday life, but also for nightlife and dates. The big wow might not be there for some, because the typical Invictus DNA is a bit better known, but on the whole a very safe scent for younger men. But also suitable for Ü30, as it is much more serious and mature than its twins.
Which must be emphasized in an absolutely positive way: The performance is a smooth 10/10, durable for well over 10 hours and always well perceptible. This polarizes you and is definitely noticeable if you attach great importance to it.

Conclusion: If you like Invictus/Invictus Aqua, you can order it blind without worries. The first time I wore it, I was asked directly about this fragrance and received many compliments, which rarely happens to me. In any case, I am glad to have it in my collection now. You can always wear it, unless it's really hot
10.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Comono55
A fruity aquatic aura with monster performance
Rasasi Hawas is just a beast. But not in the classical sense with very strong single notes. But more Hawas produces a fresh fruity aura. The beast here lies not in the heavy of the Elnzelnotes, but more in the performance of the entire aura. When you smell the smell of the skin you perceive a lighter bitterness, and this is anything but beautiful. In the air, however, perfume works wonders. I'd call the scent like a marine fruity watermelon. The behaviour of the fragrance almost reminds me of Baccarat Rouge 540 where the perfume opens up a well projecting aura around the wearer for 6 hours+. Hawas doesn't have such a strong performance, but this well perceptible aura easily lasts 3-4 hours. Compliments fly in, too.
And you can't do anything wrong at that price.
Price Performance Top. As you would expect from Rasasi

Crowdpleaser
Had long considered..., previous speakers drew (rightly) parallels to Invictus. And yet he's different.
Fruity-fresh - fits
Oriental Light - fits
Mainstream- quite nailed
Summer perfume - yepp (also suitable in other seasons)
He's a kind of a mongrel. You know the following scenario for sure.

In the morning, wardrobe, still half asleep, you pull clothes out of the wardrobe..., you decide..., casually casual, or rather chic (must say, I can wear everything from work to casual - jacket)? Then of course the scent has to fit (you don't have that much time in the morning;)). In moments like these I often reach for hawas. He's here! He's staying! It surrounds, but never annoys!
He's asking for compliments! Often I wear the most different scents, gladly also, in order to test the surrounding field;)
As an anecdote: morning, work, too late, bottle grabbed, something irradiated..., but at the bus stop of someone. unknown a praise for the fragrance.
Hawas can't;)
8.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10

Oriental sweetness
It smells like a thousand other perfumes and yet quite different. The sweetness isn't special, but the oriental touch somehow makes it unique. And then there's the freshness, which smells a little artificial to my taste. All in all a perfect summer perfume.

Hawas An Extraordinary Scent
SOTD: Rasasi Hawas: As of 02/04/19

2nd time I worn this fragrance, just love the scent even though I don't own the Invictus or Invictus Aqua to compare it to, to me Hawas is just a extraordinary fragrance I'm just ignoring the similarities or clone aspects of it. Projection is a beast I get around 3-4 hrs of it, and beast mode on longevity/performance, I could careless of the hype surrounding this fragrance, again Rasasi made another gem, this is #2 for me being the best Rasasi fragrance, Daarej being #1. Rasasi is making great/superb fragrances so don't sleep on this house. The notes are blended nicely, as my nose detects the ambergris, cardamon, plum, cinnanom, bergamot, watery notes, musk and green apple. An awesome summer scent for the summer season and is definitely a must have to any collection.

Rating

Scent: 8.5/10
Design/Presentation: 7.5/10
Value: 6.5/10
Longevity/Performance: 10/10: Lasted on my skin/skin scent Beast mode
around 12+ hrs, scent was still lingering in the morning around 18+ hr mark
Overall: 8.25/10
7.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Long-lasting energy.....
That the scents of Rasasi are not bad is reflected regularly in the ratings of Parfumo again.
I already have a few Rasasi fragrances at home and find them unbeatable in terms of price and performance alone. I recently made four blind purchases. Not everyone was my taste, but that's a good thing. Tastes are different.
The Hawas is almost always compared to the "Invictus Aqua". Right in front yes a certain similarity is present ...aaaber the Hawas was first there. Whether it's coincidence or not, I don't care.
Now for the hawas scent. It is a typical oriental scent that has hit it right in the middle.
It has a good balance between freshness and warmth, Spice and Aqua.
Beginning with a citric composition of bergamot, lemon and orange, a fabulous cloud of freshness. Very pleasant...
It gets a little woody in the drydown. It's a great job. Like a morning walk in the woods. It remains however all the time well fruity and aquatic.
In terms of performance, the Hawas is stable, as the youth says nowadays. Wasn't @Schoork ;)
It's a good 7 hours on my skin noticeable rather he sneaks away very slowly. Sillage is great for an aquatic scent. The Hawas can be worn ideally on warm summer days. Great for hand luggage on holiday if you take a walk along the promenade in the evening after dinner.
The bottle is simple.
An absolute buy recommendation for fresh aqua fans who have similar fragrances...
10.0 7.0 9.0 8.0/10

Noble
When I see that Hawas is compared to Allure Extrême I have to smile slightly. Then comparing it to synthetic Invictus Aqua in addition makes me laugh.

I must first praise the beautiful flacon.
High quality, noble and expressive.

Allure Homme Sport Eau Extrême is not comparable to Hawas. Musk and sandalwood alone are not enough to make a connection. Otherwise, you'd be wearing every kind of leather, vétiver, oud and so on. And there would only be copy-paste versions.

Hawas begins with a bitter fresh note that develops fruity over time. The development is linear and very pleasant. It's a rather light scent that will keep you in the air for hours. The woody components are discreet in the background as if one would store heaps of fruits on wood.

Allure Homme Extrême, on the other hand, is darker, more woody and more complex in its course.

I find both fragrances simply great and can recommend them to anyone
9.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Nice!
Sugar, spice, aquatic and nice..these are the perfect ingredients to make a badass fragrance.

I'm shocked that my batch is from August 2017. Because the ten ml that I had..... I guess was more mature, so things were stronger...I don't know how to put it....let's just say this is like, one of those brands, that the longer you have it, the better it is. like wine. But this is what the Invictus line should have been and it's an EDP what more can I say.?!

It's starting to get chilly over here in NYC.
And I can still wear this, that's awesome.
Aquatic/sweet fragrance...it's beautiful.
Now I need to get another bottle because I'm going to finish this before the end of this year. But I can wait until Cyber Monday or Black Friday or basically after the holidays when all the sales are much better.

If you love sweet/aquatic fragrances, that last?
This is a must-have in your collection!

I used nine sprays...both wrist, behind my ears, back & front of my neck, chest, front and back of my shirt.
Will I buy this again?... HELL YES!
SKU Number: 614514331026
Batch Number: R3004493/F1060516 (Production Date: 08/2017)

Age: 21+
From: Notino
Size: 100 ML + 10 ML
Scent: 7/10 (If Invictus Aqua had an intense version of itself, without the salty notes)
Value: 8/10 (Cost $40.00)
Sillage: 10/10 (Six feet)
Longevity: 8.5/10 (About eight to nine hours)
Creativity: 8.5/10 (Its what the Invictus line should have been)
Projection: 10/10 (A little over three hours!)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere)
Compliments: 10/10 (I like it & others do too!)

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Rocendroll 10 months ago
[Tak] Zajebisty. Słodki, świeży, serdeczny zapach. Za każdym razem gdy go wącham wywołuje zadowolenie ;D+3
9.0

by eBOSS
by eBOSS
by ErhanSaceros
by ErhanSaceros
by Helge
by Helge

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Khaltat Al Oudh by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Mukhallat Oudh Al Mubakhar by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Safina by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Kun Mukhtalifan for Men by Rasasi Egra for Men by Rasasi Roohy Tehebak by Rasasi