Hawas for Him by Rasasi

Hawas for Him 2015

Lockon
30.07.2018 - 07:17 AM

Nice!

Sugar, spice, aquatic and nice..these are the perfect ingredients to make a badass fragrance.

I'm shocked that my batch is from August 2017. Because the ten ml that I had..... I guess was more mature, so things were stronger...I don't know how to put it....let's just say this is like, one of those brands, that the longer you have it, the better it is. like wine. But this is what the Invictus line should have been and it's an EDP what more can I say.?!

It's starting to get chilly over here in NYC.
And I can still wear this, that's awesome.
Aquatic/sweet fragrance...it's beautiful.
Now I need to get another bottle because I'm going to finish this before the end of this year. But I can wait until Cyber Monday or Black Friday or basically after the holidays when all the sales are much better.

If you love sweet/aquatic fragrances, that last?
This is a must-have in your collection!

I used nine sprays...both wrist, behind my ears, back & front of my neck, chest, front and back of my shirt.
Will I buy this again?... HELL YES!
SKU Number: 614514331026
Batch Number: R3004493/F1060516 (Production Date: 08/2017)

Age: 21+
From: Notino
Size: 100 ML + 10 ML
Scent: 7/10 (If Invictus Aqua had an intense version of itself, without the salty notes)
Value: 8/10 (Cost $40.00)
Sillage: 10/10 (Six feet)
Longevity: 8.5/10 (About eight to nine hours)
Creativity: 8.5/10 (Its what the Invictus line should have been)
Projection: 10/10 (A little over three hours!)
Versatility: 10/10 (Anytime & anywhere)
Compliments: 10/10 (I like it & others do too!)

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Latest Reviews

LockonLockon 3 years ago
Zeus pour Homme - Kelsey Berwin

Zeus pour Homme High quality at a low cost.
This is a wonderful fragrance. That smells great... If you are one of those fragrance snobs, that scream and get triggered over anything synthetic. Then this is a frag for you. This is a house from the U.A.E that used natural fragrance...

LockonLockon 3 years ago
chocolat mat; - Masakï Matsushïma

chocolat mat; Nooooo!
This smells like a chocolate liqueur, that has gone bad. OMG stay away. I honestly have to wash my waist. Outside of that...it's a weak sauce at best frag. And if a person walked up to me, while wearing this... I'd stick a piece of mint gum in my mouth and while...