Oud al Mubakhar

Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi
Oud al Mubakhar is a popular perfume by Rasasi for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-oriental. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesTonka beanTonka bean
PatchouliPatchouli
MuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 22.07.2021.

Rose Garden
Somehow I have a soft spot for blind purchases and had to just strike at the low price and the reviews here. Said done he arrived after a few days and I unpacked the bottle full of excitement. The first spray and I thought oh dear, a fail. A totally oversweet artificial potential headache causing rose something scent with soap aroma was on the back of my hand. I was very disappointed and couldn't stand it and tried washing it off with soap, unsuccessfully. Next attempt with shower. But that didn't help either, the scent stuck to me. But what was it? After lathering up twice, I noticed a beautiful rose scent. I felt like I was in a garden from my childhood, surrounded by all kinds of blooming roses. So I gave the scent another chance. In fact, we became friends and now I love it. What I learned is: two sprays are enough, otherwise it knocks me out and I get a headache and when the first few minutes are over, it turns into a dream. Longevity is killer, sillage is good, you get smelled but spares the room. I think it's definitely a woman's scent and great for spring as I hardly notice anything else besides rose. I originally thought it would be warmer and cozier in the base in the drydown but this is how I bring spring here on silly rainy days and enjoy a cookie. So if you're looking for a strong Bam in your Face rose scent, this might be the one for you. I'm glad that I was lucky again with my blind order. Price is of course also great.

Darkbeat
A powdered and vintage rose from another time
A rose of another time, fresh, delicate, sober and elegant.

The output of this perfume is deadly, very medicinal, but luckily it lasts a second, and instantly transforms into a delicate fresh fragrance with delicate shades of rose and saffron. Then, the rose goes up in intensity, recreating, with a pristine clarity, the smell of talcum powder Ausonia, that of the pink bottle with the smell of roses and that was in any bathroom of the 80's in Spain, because that reminds me this part of the perfume. From here the perfume has little evolution, remaining in a almost powdered aroma, with the rose as protagonist on a musky sandalwood and patchouli background.

I do not know why, but the fragrance has reminded me of those wonderful 80's, where in any lady's dresser you could find talcum powder scented for the hygiene of both children and adults. I've seen with brutal clarity, my grandmother's bathroom, with its talcum powder, my grandfather's after shave and the soap with Lux soap bars, which, by the way, this soap also smelled like roses, although today day can be found with a wide variety of smells, at that time, the smell of roses was the hallmark of many of the cosmetic products of the time.

For my taste it is a little feminine, but not for that reason I am going to stop using it, I have not loved it, but I have liked it enough to keep it in my collection.

Its use I see it appropriate for any weather and climate, it does not have a marked accent for a specific use, so you can get along both day and night. In this aspect it is a very versatile aroma.

In terms of performance, we can say that it is very good, exceeding 7 hours in skin, with a moderate projection from the beginning. It is not a beast, but if you look at what it costs, to many that I know, you should face with shame.

This perfume is highly recommended for those women who enjoy flavored aromas and roses, men only recommend it, if they are open-minded and enjoy the roses without complexes.

Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
A bit to rosy for me! It's more feminine than unisex. By the way where is the oud?

Halte das Licht ( ◜‿◝ )♡
by Samy1990
by Griseldis
by Griseldis

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Abyan pour Femme by Rasasi