Qasamat Ebhar

Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi
Qasamat Ebhar is a popular perfume by Rasasi for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLemonLemon
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla
PralinéPraliné
Tonka beanTonka bean
MuskMusk

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 13.08.2021.

Recommendation
How does Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar appear at first impression?

It appears rather complex and "dense" in the sense that individual scents do not immediately stick out and it is very balanced. Roughly described, it is first and foremost very creamy and gourmand. Regarding the pyramid of scents I can confirm the indicated tonka bean, vanilla and praline.
For me personally, the fruity rose that we have in this fragrance is very well integrated. It doesn't drown out everything but rather accompanies the course of the fragrance. So it does not become obtrusive.

In my opinion it has slight similarities with Oud Satin Mood by MFK. You could say it was his little brother. He is not so loud but rather nestles to the body I see the fragrance as basically unisex, but with a tendency to be feminine. But with this I do not want to discourage men from wearing Ebhar. If you like these slightly gourmand scents, this one might be a good candidate.
Especially for the Orientale-Fans among us, this scent is worth a sample.

As far as the performance is concerned, I can certainly praise Ebhar. Even for my pampered oud nose he is long perceptible. The first 2 hours he has a good projection. After that he retreats step by step.
In summary, I can say that Rasasi has once again developed a fragrance that deserves attention and last but not least is very interesting because of its great price-performance ratio.

Yummie stuff
For the sillage I gave it a 7 but I really don't know. What I do know it's a very nice and longlasting scent. It's opening is sweet fruity fresh (apple) and in the dry down this 'addictive' (is how Rasasi is calling it) praliné and vanille gets stronger, to me it is kind of an addictive fragrance. The smell will remind you of it's existence the whole day. For normal occasions you'd only need two spray's so the 65 ml bottle can last a long time. I perceive it as a happy, satisfying sweet high quality scent that isn't really manly or feminine and doesn't have to be and I think it is pretty unique although I'm not the most experienced nose. I assume the oud in this fragrance plays a role in strengthening the scent compounds and also adds a bit of mystery to it. (By the way: the oud is not listed as ingredient, but I'm pretty sure there is oud in here) Very save kind of oud: no extreme smells. I'm not experiencing any synthetic notes, perhaps only in the first two minutes (like the other comment states) the apple could be perceived as synthetic but still nice.....
Faina
No comment was planned...
This comment was made because I was asked by a perfuma to describe to her whether Ebhar would smell artificially.

After I had answered her, she wrote the following:

"...thank you very much for [the] detailed description, which could be used as a perfume comment (please do it now :-)"

Since nobody had made a comment yet, I thought: Well, "copy and paste" and there it is:

"Hello ...,

i've been testing. I paid particular attention to whether it smelled artificial.
Although of course it is very difficult to define "artificial". But I think I know what you might mean.

I say first of all my impression of artificial.

By artificial I mean a fragrance (type) that is present especially in modern perfumes. It is a slightly pungent, but somehow nevertheless aromatic, but everywhere constant fragrance. You can't really define whether it's flowery, sweet or anything else.

If I spray Ebhar on, then the first sensation could actually be a little artificial, since there is (perhaps) this special fragrance.

BUT:
Already after one or 2 minutes this first smell is away and it remains a completely soft, dull/matt (positive), not piercing smell. A fragrance that you want to perceive close to your body, to which a large Sillage does not really fit, because it acts like a veil on the skin.
...
Ebhar looks like the image of a thermal imaging camera looks. These rising veils close to the skin, which swirl softly with the ambient air or float close to the skin depending on the movement of the living being.
Strange picture, but I really can't describe it any better.

I don't know if it'll help you. But there are people (Internet), who could probably bathe in it, because the smell is not typically "anything".
...

Would be interesting to learn how others perceive and describe Ebhar.
Who's going on?

MariaSMariaS 7 months ago
Total value for money perfume. Smells like a floral praline. It’s unisex, long lasting, warm, cozy.

by MariaS
by MariaS
by Swishh
by Swishh

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi