Romance

Romance by Rasasi
Romance is a popular perfume by Rasasi for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesHyacinthHyacinth
PeachPeach
CedarwoodCedarwood
MuskMusk
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Missjo, last update on 14.03.2019.

DorothyGrace
Sherberty green jasmine and hyacinth.
I have been using this perfume for around 4 weeks and find it versatile.

In its own right it is a bright hyacinth and sherberty green jasmine, just a touch of lemon juice. Musky and cedarwood, occasionally I pick up on a definite ylang ylang. I don't pick up on any of the fruit notes. A very tiny touch earthy. It doesn't turn powdery on me, doesn't develop any vanilla like or balsamic notes. Quite linear and straightforward it has garnered me quite a few approving comments.

It comes with a metal rollarball insert which doesn't dollop gushings of perfume. The bottle is a lovely green glass, the gold bits are plastic so I think this is from one of the cheaper Rasasi lines.

It layers beautifully under Aromatics Elixir, boosting the green notes of that scent which I like as I find the latest formula of Aromatics to have a little too much of some sort of artificail sweet rose.

Lasts at a reasonable strength for around 4 hours with a very soft dry down that lasts overnight. Not noticeably Arabian in design (compared with others I have tried and bearing in mind I wear these oils on more than half my perfume applications and almost exclusively in the summer).

Hyacinth and Sandalwod
Another Rasasi perfume from my collection that I wear very seldom since, although it has a touch of hya inth and some jasmine, the composition is flat and uninspiring.

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi