Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui (2014)

Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi

Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Freesia, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Cedarwood, Patchouli, White musk, Ambergris

Submitted by ParfumJohnny, last update on 26.11.2019.

8.0 8.0 6.0 10.0/10

Good Aventusish Scent
Fresh & quite unique scent that has some Aventus DNA.
Aventus DNA will not apear until dry down thou...
to be serious.. i dont consider it as a clone. It has similaritys ys.. but maybe 60%

BUT its an amazing scent!

5.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

It's the Aventus clone from 2019 batch
Because of the high rating on parfumo I bought a sample of Aventus here for the first time. I am immediately in love with the sample, this very fruity pineapple note smells very horny for me, I never thought that pineapple can smell so very masculine, high quality, natural, For me the best perfume I knew so far.
After that I bought an Aventus 50ml bottle of 2019 batch which unfortunately did not smell as fruity as the sample but a bit smokier but I still liked it but unfortunately it doesn't come close to the sample.

The durability of Aventus is unfortunately not so long with me, I estimate times 2 hours, the consumption is with me thereby very high. Due to the high price and my usage I had to look for an Aventus clone/dupe and thanks to parfumo and good ratings I came across Rumz Al Rasasi.

When the Rasasi arrived I would have to make a comparison immediately, on the left wrist Aventus and on the right wrist Rasasi and I must say both smell the same to 95%. The Aventus smelled a little stronger and only a little smokier/spicier, the Rasasi a little more fruity what I liked better. From the durability, even the Rasasi is a bit further forward and that at a fraction of the price of Aventus.

So I want to say that it is very well due to the batch how the Aventus smells. It is not a myth but true about the Aventus Batch.

Here again a short summary of my opinion about Aventus and Rasasi.

Fragrance:

Aventus Batch 2019 bottle 7/10
Rasasi 8/10
5.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

Aventus - back or forth?
I was looking for an Aventus-Dupe and besides CDNI from Armaf, and other bands I liked the comments here very much, which is why I ordered the striped flacon without further ado.
I got Aventus as a bottling and I'm totally into this scent DNA. It's perfect for the summer.

Package there, opened, and directly sprayed a sprayer into the room and smelled it.
I have NOT noticed any difference! The same fruity note and the smoky base that makes Aventus stand out.

Unbelievable - and for such a cheap price.

Now 2 sprayers right and left on the neck and off into the city. I was immediately surrounded by the familiar DUFT DNA and was very impressed.
BUT - exactly, that BUT!:

After about an hour I was missing something. The fruity - which has been in the foreground of Aventus for a long time and makes the smoky-woody look very pleasant.
Here it is unfortunately not present for long and the woody-smoky character is very penetrating.

Why "penetrating"?
The fragrance lasts very long - and is always "Sillage" - moderately very intensely perceptible.
In my opinion the fruitiness is missing which makes the fragrance so round.

So the perfect Aventus-Dupe unfortunately also not. Thus then nevertheless a somewhat independent smell which pleases.

Best quality clone of Creed Aventus
Many reviewers have put this at the top place for being the best clone of Creed Aventus. This is quality fragrance, house of Rasasi is known for producing high standard fragrances and this is one beautiful creation.
This will cost about 40 dollars for 50 ml flacon, not exactly cheap. Then again, this is not attempt to create a cheap copy but quality clone.
9.0 7.0 8.0 8.5/10

The Aventus Complex 2 - The Revenge of the Zebra
Leimbacher may forgive me at this point but the title suits me very well. So I'll just make it a second part. Whether it is better than the original has to be decided by the readers. :-)

Yes! I also have an Aventus complex. Thank you for Parfumo. I own the original, Insurrection Pure II, Al Hamarain L'Aventure, Club de Nuit Intense, Supremacy Silver and this one. What's the matter with you? No plan. It's just curiosity that drives me around.

I like the Rasasi brand. Hawas...Tasmeem...with the scents from this house, I've always been right. Now the Zebra Lui. I agree with all the previous speakers here. He's damn close to the Original Creed. If I compare it to everything Dupes I own, it's most likely to be Insurrection. But Rumz is much more complex and softer. The top note with the pineapple is madness.
In the later course Rumz becomes very soft and possesses a continuous fruitiness with quite light smoking notes. Always a point of contention with Aventus fans... smoke yes or no? Everyone has to decide for himself.

The durability is very good on my skin. 10 h plus.
Sillage is very well perceptible in the first 3 hours and then slowly, really very slowly, withdraws.

I was asked about this fragrance several times during the last two days (Berlin 23 degrees). It works. ;-)

The bottle? For animal lovers. The zebra can even be stroked.

All in all, the Rasasi ranks 2nd behind the original.

Try it!
7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

The Aventus Complex
Is each pineapple equal to a small Aventus?
Don't the stripes remind anything of Juventus?

Can you get that fruity on the weight bench?
Makes too much compare the scent soul ill?

Does the good mood of a fragrance carry over?
Do you have to have it when you're looking for the Creed hit again?

Or does the scent even come from Duisburg?
Or shall I carry him to the safari in the Cape of Good Hope?

Uncomplicated, you are a good party?
You smell damn good, you got Creed by the balls?

A flirting, shimmering pineapple, that's right Are you a creed for Kunz and Hinz?

Do you have rum or are you dumb?
Are you pointed or rather dull?

Cheap are you, but also easy to have?
Don't you have to strike immediately as an Aventus fan?

Can't you stay longer than 5 hours? Why are you gone after 12 laps?

Why do women often ask about you?
How, you even drown out one or two beers?

For many of you here you are probably still a question mark,
but you're already a secret star to me.

by Stromausfall
by Esporium
by Parfumax
by Parfumax

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Khaltat Al Oudh by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Mukhallat Oudh Al Mubakhar by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Safina by Rasasi Kun Mukhtalifan for Men by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Egra for Men by Rasasi