Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui 2014

Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi
Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase.
Scent goes well with Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette)

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
CedarwoodCedarwood
PatchouliPatchouli
White muskWhite musk
AmbergrisAmbergris

Submitted by ParfumJohnny, last update on 20.09.2021.

Dennis79
Rasasi Pour Lui vs Creed Aventus - and the winner is...
For many, Rasasi's *Zebra* is considered one of the best dupes from Aventus. Time for a self-experiment with my skin & nose. Have fun with it:

DUFT L'Pour Lui (6/10) vs. Aventus (10/10):
The opening is very synthetic, smelly and takes a long time to find the molecules. Ok in the drydown, but worlds away from Aventus. First knockdown for Pour Lui - round 1 goes to champion Aventus.

SILLAGE Pour Lui (6/10) vs. Aventus (7/10):
Sillage is slightly stronger on Aventus - renewed precipitation in round 2.

DURABILITY Pour Lui (6/10) vs. Aventus (7/10):
The durability on my skin was Pour Lui at 4-6 hours. Aventus at about 6-8 hours.
0:3 Knockout for the champion Aventus and Pour Lui lies unconscious on the ground.

My recommendation:
Also, for the low price compared to Aventus, I would either reach for another dupe (Club de Nuit EDP or L'Aventure) or just get a bottling.

P.S.: If you liked my review, I am very happy about your cup and / or a *helpful*.
The fruity dupe from....
Have already written a review of a smoky alternative. This goes more in the fruity direction. Less smoke more fruit. Class for the price. Gibts no more and no less to say. For some, the smoky is a bit oppressive. He should reach for this one. Here better ballance
Alcohol to sneeze...
Through my piqued interest in comparing scent clones of the old infamous Aventus to the original, I came across this Zebra here as many of you did.

I find that in a fragrance almost the most important is the top note.
No matter how good or beautiful a fragrance is in the heart & base. It's no use disgusting disinfectant as at Aldi at the entrance in the hands to "Wear" to then have the desire to wash his hands immediately...

So from the fragrance DNA is in the top note nothing to be warzunehmen, it may be that the fragrance actually develops in the direction of Aventus after about 1 hour. That succeeds but many companies significantly better & at lower prices, the company XAXX as an example, in my opinion by far better than something like here
Evaluation, the first
Long I had an eye on Aventus Creed, but the price, for a cheap apprentice unfortunately not affordable.
Then I followed the Youtube Channel Tuyau and got two videos with Aventus Creed clones in my recommendation, on the one hand with Club de Nuit and the other Rumz al Rasasi. The latter it was then, already alone because of the horny zebra.
And also in general, the bottle is very nice, except for the spray head, which is cheapest cheap plastic.

And now to the actual perfume. Since I still have no great experience in the world of Parfumo and with keeping apart the fragrance pyramid, I ask for forgiveness and hope that no one feels triggered by this.

When first sprayed on the back of the hand, the scent gives off a rather aggressive, artificial apple-pineapple note with cardamom in the background, which then subsides after 5 minutes, leaving a pleasant, smoky-fruity note that I can't quite interpret. I also imagine I smell jasmine, as in jasmine tea. That then blends with a leathery, mild musk over time.

I've read that previous bottlings of Creed are supposed to have smelled like this and, that they were far better than the new bottlings. What can I say, a really good fragrance, which also goes down well with work colleagues. I take him after 6h still well perceived, then only sporadically, if times a breeze comes from below. For 23€ I can not complain there.
I have already been allowed to try some fragrances, this is one that ranks you among my favorites.

Thanks for the attention and I forget, I'm still practicing so don't be mad.... ?
The missing Aventus ?
Could it be that I smell the old, more popular Aventus here?
The one with the smoke ?
Since I love Aventus very much and my consumption is not really small, my consumption was
i am looking for a cheaper alternative like probably some here .
Among other things I own armaf club de nuit ,l Aventure and Supremacy Silver ,
They all smell all three well and similar to the aventus, but there was always missing this certain something to the original. The new batches were all too fruity for me and in my opinion they didn't last that long anymore .
Then I decided once again to give another dupe a chance, this time it was the Rasasi .
So ordered anxiously waited for my package and then he finally came .
Full of joy I sprayed the scent on the back of my hand, then came me the very strong pineapple / apple note in the nose, the top note I did not really like at first, as with all the dupes because they unfortunately do not come to the Aventus ran
But this did not last that long, and after a short time I thought that smells really good, but the fruity flavor faded and the smoky woody aromas came through, which I missed for a long time ... Immediately the memory of the old batches of Aventus came to me, now he only has to hold, 7 hours passed and I still perceived him, like some in my environment
Rasasi has convinced me once again, in my opinion the best clone on the market
Some here find that this one has more fruit, I don't feel that way
I was completely satisfied and would buy it again and again .
Jakob420420
Attack of the clone warriors
I don't find the opening - as with every Aventus clone - on par with the original. Smells too green and strange to me. But after the Opening it becomes hard to distinguish from the original and therefore a compliment bomb. 9325 is in my opinion one of the best clones. Especially the durability, which is better than the new Aventus batches for longer, makes this scent a P/L winner
ZeroZucker
Where is the fruitiness that everyone is talking about?
I think it's very similar to CDNIM, there is also the one more disturbing note which is a little less pronounced than CDNIM. At the beginning a citric note is also noticeable, but overall it's a worse copy of Armaf than the fruitier, fresher Aventus.
Don't get me wrong, it's still a good scent, but H&S is worse, PL too and as far as freshness is concerned I would prefer ZARA's solution.
Sniffo
The little man's Aventus...
... or Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui, is one of the many Aventus-like fragrances and has now made it into my collection. I bought it for myself, because I appreciate DNA very much and also find it very suitable for everyday use. It would be all the more painful to spread 3 to 4 splashes of Aventus in my neck every morning, just to have a waft of pineapple around my nose every now and then. Because of the valuations here and the attractive price, I decided to go for it.

The bottle looked very attractive in pictures, but when I finally held it in my hand, I was quite disillusioned. The spray head wasn't the best and the plastic cover didn't make a very good impression. The zebra looks quite good when it shines through the glass, but it's only glued on the back and looks by the way as if a third grader had cut it out... But no matter.

The fragrance begins fresh and citric. It's a little more synthetic than Aventus, but it lasts only a few minutes. The pineapple comes out well and is already accompanied by a certain smokiness. The fragrance retains this concept.

In direct comparison with Aventus, the only difference for me is the top note. It's a bit more acidic and synthetic, otherwise they are really very similar.

The shelf life is about 7 to 8 hours, which I find very pleasant as it fits perfectly to the working day.

I myself perceive the scent quite well, even after several hours.
Up to now there have only been compliments from the girlfriend, but I could imagine that the current situation is to blame (keeping distance, little contact, not forming larger groups etc.) .

In conclusion, this is an absolutely solid fragrance with a similar performance to CA. In the DNA, the two differ only slightly. It is basically wearable for everyone and for any occasion, although I would rather apply it on warmer days. It is also recommended for teenagers who are about to scrape together all their pocket money due to the hype of Aventus.
Don't do that, better buy this one, or one of the countless alternatives.

Good Aventusish Scent
Fresh & quite unique scent that has some Aventus DNA.
Aventus DNA will not apear until dry down thou...
to be serious.. i dont consider it as a clone. It has similaritys ys.. but maybe 60%

BUT its an amazing scent!

It's the Aventus clone from 2019 batch
Because of the high rating on parfumo I bought a sample of Aventus here for the first time. I am immediately in love with the sample, this very fruity pineapple note smells very horny for me, I never thought that pineapple can smell so very masculine, high quality, natural, For me the best perfume I knew so far.
After that I bought an Aventus 50ml bottle of 2019 batch which unfortunately did not smell as fruity as the sample but a bit smokier but I still liked it but unfortunately it doesn't come close to the sample.

The durability of Aventus is unfortunately not so long with me, I estimate times 2 hours, the consumption is with me thereby very high. Due to the high price and my usage I had to look for an Aventus clone/dupe and thanks to parfumo and good ratings I came across Rumz Al Rasasi.

When the Rasasi arrived I would have to make a comparison immediately, on the left wrist Aventus and on the right wrist Rasasi and I must say both smell the same to 95%. The Aventus smelled a little stronger and only a little smokier/spicier, the Rasasi a little more fruity what I liked better. From the durability, even the Rasasi is a bit further forward and that at a fraction of the price of Aventus.

So I want to say that it is very well due to the batch how the Aventus smells. It is not a myth but true about the Aventus Batch.

Here again a short summary of my opinion about Aventus and Rasasi.

Fragrance:

Aventus sample 8.5/10
Aventus Batch 2019 bottle 7/10
Rasasi 8/10

Stevens95Stevens95 1 month ago
Some will say it is an aventus clone. I see it differently and love it for its fresh and durable vibes
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
Smokey avenues batch with enormous longevity. Good quality to a good price. One of my favourite dupes

...ausgewogener Duft...
by Saschispatz
by Parfumax
by Parfumax

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi