Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui (2014)

Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi

Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cardamom, Green apple
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, Freesia, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Cedarwood, Patchouli, White musk, Ambergris

Submitted by ParfumJohnny, last update on 07.08.2020.

The missing Aventus ?
Could it be that I smell the old, more popular Aventus here?
The one with the smoke ?
Since I love Aventus very much and my consumption is not really small, my consumption was
i am looking for a cheaper alternative like probably some here .
Among other things I own armaf club de nuit ,l Aventure and Supremacy Silver ,
They all smell all three well and similar to the aventus, but there was always missing this certain something to the original. The new batches were all too fruity for me and in my opinion they didn't last that long anymore .
Then I decided once again to give another dupe a chance, this time it was the Rasasi .
So ordered anxiously waited for my package and then he finally came .
Full of joy I sprayed the scent on the back of my hand, then came me the very strong pineapple / apple note in the nose, the top note I did not really like at first, as with all the dupes because they unfortunately do not come to the Aventus ran
But this did not last that long, and after a short time I thought that smells really good, but the fruity flavor faded and the smoky woody aromas came through, which I missed for a long time ... Immediately the memory of the old batches of Aventus came to me, now he only has to hold, 7 hours passed and I still perceived him, like some in my environment
Rasasi has convinced me once again, in my opinion the best clone on the market
Some here find that this one has more fruit, I don't feel that way
I was completely satisfied and would buy it again and again .
Jakob420420
Attack of the clone warriors
I don't find the opening - as with every Aventus clone - on par with the original. Smells too green and strange to me. But after the Opening it becomes hard to distinguish from the original and therefore a compliment bomb. 9325 is in my opinion one of the best clones. Especially the durability, which is better than the new Aventus batches for longer, makes this scent a P/L winner
ZeroZucker
Where is the fruitiness that everyone is talking about?
I think it's very similar to CDNIM, there is also the one more disturbing note which is a little less pronounced than CDNIM. At the beginning a citric note is also noticeable, but overall it's a worse copy of Armaf than the fruitier, fresher Aventus.
Don't get me wrong, it's still a good scent, but H&S is worse, PL too and as far as freshness is concerned I would prefer ZARA's solution.
Sniffo
The little man's Aventus...
... or Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui, is one of the many Aventus-like fragrances and has now made it into my collection. I bought it for myself, because I appreciate DNA very much and also find it very suitable for everyday use. It would be all the more painful to spread 3 to 4 splashes of Aventus in my neck every morning, just to have a waft of pineapple around my nose every now and then. Because of the valuations here and the attractive price, I decided to go for it.

The bottle looked very attractive in pictures, but when I finally held it in my hand, I was quite disillusioned. The spray head wasn't the best and the plastic cover didn't make a very good impression. The zebra looks quite good when it shines through the glass, but it's only glued on the back and looks by the way as if a third grader had cut it out... But no matter.

The fragrance begins fresh and citric. It's a little more synthetic than Aventus, but it lasts only a few minutes. The pineapple comes out well and is already accompanied by a certain smokiness. The fragrance retains this concept.

In direct comparison with Aventus, the only difference for me is the top note. It's a bit more acidic and synthetic, otherwise they are really very similar.

The shelf life is about 7 to 8 hours, which I find very pleasant as it fits perfectly to the working day.

I myself perceive the scent quite well, even after several hours.
Up to now there have only been compliments from the girlfriend, but I could imagine that the current situation is to blame (keeping distance, little contact, not forming larger groups etc.) .

In conclusion, this is an absolutely solid fragrance with a similar performance to CA. In the DNA, the two differ only slightly. It is basically wearable for everyone and for any occasion, although I would rather apply it on warmer days. It is also recommended for teenagers who are about to scrape together all their pocket money due to the hype of Aventus.
Don't do that, better buy this one, or one of the countless alternatives.

Good Aventusish Scent
Fresh & quite unique scent that has some Aventus DNA.
Aventus DNA will not apear until dry down thou...
to be serious.. i dont consider it as a clone. It has similaritys ys.. but maybe 60%

BUT its an amazing scent!

It's the Aventus clone from 2019 batch
Because of the high rating on parfumo I bought a sample of Aventus here for the first time. I am immediately in love with the sample, this very fruity pineapple note smells very horny for me, I never thought that pineapple can smell so very masculine, high quality, natural, For me the best perfume I knew so far.
After that I bought an Aventus 50ml bottle of 2019 batch which unfortunately did not smell as fruity as the sample but a bit smokier but I still liked it but unfortunately it doesn't come close to the sample.

The durability of Aventus is unfortunately not so long with me, I estimate times 2 hours, the consumption is with me thereby very high. Due to the high price and my usage I had to look for an Aventus clone/dupe and thanks to parfumo and good ratings I came across Rumz Al Rasasi.

When the Rasasi arrived I would have to make a comparison immediately, on the left wrist Aventus and on the right wrist Rasasi and I must say both smell the same to 95%. The Aventus smelled a little stronger and only a little smokier/spicier, the Rasasi a little more fruity what I liked better. From the durability, even the Rasasi is a bit further forward and that at a fraction of the price of Aventus.

So I want to say that it is very well due to the batch how the Aventus smells. It is not a myth but true about the Aventus Batch.

Here again a short summary of my opinion about Aventus and Rasasi.

Fragrance:

Aventus sample 8.5/10
Aventus Batch 2019 bottle 7/10
Rasasi 8/10
Aventus - back or forth?
I was looking for an Aventus-Dupe and besides CDNI from Armaf, and other bands I liked the comments here very much, which is why I ordered the striped flacon without further ado.
I got Aventus as a bottling and I'm totally into this scent DNA. It's perfect for the summer.

Package there, opened, and directly sprayed a sprayer into the room and smelled it.
I have NOT noticed any difference! The same fruity note and the smoky base that makes Aventus stand out.

Unbelievable - and for such a cheap price.

Now 2 sprayers right and left on the neck and off into the city. I was immediately surrounded by the familiar DUFT DNA and was very impressed.
BUT - exactly, that BUT!:

After about an hour I was missing something. The fruity - which has been in the foreground of Aventus for a long time and makes the smoky-woody look very pleasant.
Here it is unfortunately not present for long and the woody-smoky character is very penetrating.

Why "penetrating"?
The fragrance lasts very long - and is always "Sillage" - moderately very intensely perceptible.
In my opinion the fruitiness is missing which makes the fragrance so round.

So the perfect Aventus-Dupe unfortunately also not. Thus then nevertheless a somewhat independent smell which pleases.

Best quality clone of Creed Aventus
Many reviewers have put this at the top place for being the best clone of Creed Aventus. This is quality fragrance, house of Rasasi is known for producing high standard fragrances and this is one beautiful creation.
This will cost about 40 dollars for 50 ml flacon, not exactly cheap. Then again, this is not attempt to create a cheap copy but quality clone.
The Aventus Complex 2 - The Revenge of the Zebra
Leimbacher may forgive me at this point but the title suits me very well. So I'll just make it a second part. Whether it is better than the original has to be decided by the readers. :-)

Yes! I also have an Aventus complex. Thank you for Parfumo. I own the original, Insurrection Pure II, Al Hamarain L'Aventure, Club de Nuit Intense, Supremacy Silver and this one. What's the matter with you? No plan. It's just curiosity that drives me around.

I like the Rasasi brand. Hawas...Tasmeem...with the scents from this house, I've always been right. Now the Zebra Lui. I agree with all the previous speakers here. He's damn close to the Original Creed. If I compare it to everything Dupes I own, it's most likely to be Insurrection. But Rumz is much more complex and softer. The top note with the pineapple is madness.
In the later course Rumz becomes very soft and possesses a continuous fruitiness with quite light smoking notes. Always a point of contention with Aventus fans... smoke yes or no? Everyone has to decide for himself.

The durability is very good on my skin. 10 h plus.
Sillage is very well perceptible in the first 3 hours and then slowly, really very slowly, withdraws.

I was asked about this fragrance several times during the last two days (Berlin 23 degrees). It works. ;-)

The bottle? For animal lovers. The zebra can even be stroked.

All in all, the Rasasi ranks 2nd behind the original.

Try it!
The Aventus Complex
Is each pineapple equal to a small Aventus?
Don't the stripes remind anything of Juventus?

Can you get that fruity on the weight bench?
Makes too much compare the scent soul ill?

Does the good mood of a fragrance carry over?
Do you have to have it when you're looking for the Creed hit again?

Or does the scent even come from Duisburg?
Or shall I carry him to the safari in the Cape of Good Hope?

Uncomplicated, you are a good party?
You smell damn good, you got Creed by the balls?

A flirting, shimmering pineapple, that's right Are you a creed for Kunz and Hinz?

Do you have rum or are you dumb?
Are you pointed or rather dull?

Cheap are you, but also easy to have?
Don't you have to strike immediately as an Aventus fan?

Can't you stay longer than 5 hours? Why are you gone after 12 laps?

Why do women often ask about you?
How, you even drown out one or two beers?

For many of you here you are probably still a question mark,
but you're already a secret star to me.

...ausgewogener Duft...
by Esporium
by Parfumax
by Parfumax

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Junoon Velvet for Men by Rasasi Junoon Leather for Men by Rasasi Abyan pour Femme by Rasasi