Shuhrah pour Homme (2015)

Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi

Shuhrah pour Homme is a popular perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is smoky-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Tomato leaf, Freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Oakmoss, Oud, Leather

Submitted by eBOSS, last update on 23.03.2019

9.0 9.0 9.0 7.0/10
Not for everyone
This fragrance is a bomb. Too powerfull for many. (I already got many reactions like this). It smells very fruity and smoky. Not bad for a smell, but it isn’t pleasing everyone. This one should be worn with extreme caution. Never ever more than 3 sprays. Very very low price for the quality and performance. I got compliments for it even after 10-12 hours just by passing near some of my friends(no need to be smelled from close range). It was a blind buy for me and I do not regret it. I think that we can learn to appreciate every fragrance if we’ll get to know how&when to use it. Very solid & good looking bottle. One of THE BEST sprayers ever !! I appreciate its uniqueness as well (I haven’t found something alike so far).
Only for the colder seasons & this bad boy will murder some girls in the club.
Overall rating : 8/10.
8.0 10.0 10.0 9.5/10
As if a T-Rex yelled at me -> Brutal power in its purest form
After buying my first Arabian perfume (Faqat lil Rijal from Rasasi) last year, I was so fuzzy about its completely different make that I did a lot of research on YouTube, Fragrantica, Parfumo etc. in the direction of Arabian perfumes.

Then I saw a perfume review of Shuhrah and I couldn't believe how enthusiastic and extensive people described this blue-lilac, in its simple bottle so gentle-looking juice.

"Devil's juice", "Beast mode", "Hookers, sex, ashtray and Las Vegas", "Bad in a bottle"...

Not long considered, immediately bought blind. Also at the risk that the scent could be provocative or repulsive to other people. Whatever, I want to experience what the guy on YouTube talks about all the time!

As soon as I arrived, I gently opened the package. I was a little nervous, I have to admit, because I didn't know what to expect in any way.

First I smelled the spray head.

"Hmmm, smells rather sweetish, syrupy with a slightly fruity note, but only slightly fruity, like prunes or figs. What was that guy talking about?"

So I sprayed it on and BAAMM!!

The soapiest curd soap ever whipped me in the face, in addition the smell of the concentrated and afterwards several times reduced shaving lotion of types like Ron Perlman, perhaps a dried up plum as small fruity note. Somehow the full load of herbs and resin, thick and sticky like hot tar. After 15 - 30 minutes there's the ashtray full to the brim as a second helping in the middle of the visage; the ash mixed with lipstick and some women's perfume. The altar boy stands next to it and today has put on a spoon more incense than he begins to incense the room. Nevertheless, the whole thing is supported by such energetic and potent freshness that the scent appears fresher and less heavy than typical winter scents.

And all this in combination just smells awesome, I can't say anything more about it. One feels current flowing through the veins, feels energetic, charged, strong and powerful.

Certainly not for the office, unless you're the boss. In the spare time the smell goes always.

It is also the only fragrance I have that I like better and better the more often I use it. Normally I get used to it at some point, which makes the scent more "boring" for me.

Not like that monster.

Performance and Sillage 20/10. Real. This perfume is the strongest I know. One sprayer (for more you need a gun license) is enough for 24 hours. My girlfriend used to be on the ground floor of my parents' house while I sprayed myself with it upstairs in my room. A splash. Five minutes later my girlfriend shouted up from downstairs, "Have you been using that blue perfume again?" Well, what can I say isn't her favorite scent...

My recommendation: Buy the perfume! Cost with shipping about 30 euros and has a hammer quality and 90ml content. After spraying you have a real puddle of oil on your skin, real madness.

Well, that had to come out. Good night
6.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10
Smoky sweet aura
An interplay of woody, sweet & smoky notes form an absolutely sovereign performance for me.
Like an aura Shuhrah envelops you and offers an excellent Sillage.
Casual but also elegant this fragrance can convince. And without any problems 8-10 hours.
Rasasi composed a winter killer with this perfume. I would still find autumn too warm and spring too fresh.
Versatility is therefore at a lower level. Nevertheless, Shuhrah is a great smoke bomb from the Arab world (Okay, sounds really funny).
7.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10
Three kings.
For this model it needs a few more words, therefore now a comment. Shuhrah seems to me as if three broad-legged Orientals are blocking my way in a narrow alley, and that in the top note. There's the sweetheart, tame, who unites the three and stays until the end. He also plays his conciliatory, pleasant role in the Enteeba from the same house. The other two also absolutely need him: the soap, which lasts almost as long as the sweetness, and the Shuhrah for me gives the oriental aspect of a clean man, and the smoky one. Intense, like an ashtray, but he's in a hurry. He's gone quickly, smelling the clothes a bit the next day at the most. Together the three are the spawn of oriental opulence, top performance, a true exclamation mark. Whether they fit together is a matter for each individual to decide. You should have experienced it before.
8.0 9.0 10.0 8.5/10
Smoke bomb
Here Rasasi has succeeded in making a great throw. It starts fruity, aggressive and immediately occupies the room with its aura. Tomato leaf as indicated I can not perceive here at all. Then it's more like the rose, but something fruity, and I suspect this comes from the freesias, which are described as flowery, woody with a subtle lemon note.

I should be able to smell this "lemon note" in the prelude, and that gives the whole thing some freshness, among other things. I also take a very slightly sweetish note, but that only comes to the fore later. It doesn't take long, and this fruity, fresh note transforms into the true face of Shuhrah, and he becomes smoky, sweet, woody and damn masculine. No trace of unisex, as I read in another review. For me this fragrance is purely masculine and with a power that lasts for a very long time.

The smoky becomes more and more dominant in the course of time and pushes everything else into the background. Over many hours it stays on a level and only fades very slowly. Really great performance and durability. I'd say 10 hours, easy. On the clothes of course a little longer. I would say that it will only become really close after about 8 hours - until then you can still see it beautifully in its immediate surroundings.

I immediately liked Shuhrah because it is not an everyday or usual scent. It's really something special, and it makes you stand out. You should be a little careful with the dosage, because it could quickly become too much. So slowly approach the "Wunschpower" :-).
9.0 7.0 7.0 7.0/10
Benni91
Only horny in the drydown
I think it was written sufficiently to the smell, it was taken here by the professionals sufficiently apart and again put together. Shortly after the spraying on it pops definitely violently purely, Synthetisch to Blumig thereby easily sweetly and definitely not quietly.In the Drydown I like him very well before he is somehow too synthetic for me. I find him however not really male rather Unisex, since he has a slightly feminine touch on me. Sillage and durability in any case very good, after you have washed him off with warm water he still sticks to the skin!
8.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10
Ghost from the bottle
Well, what's the best way to start? Fixed by various comments and video reviews I dared: Eyes closed, mouse click and ordered the Shuhrah online at N.... Delivered directly on the next day, unpacked, tightened and extremely careful when pressing the spray button a maximum of 1/4. Don't blow too much!...
Well, then the perplexity began to spread. What were not all the superlatives in the room, Powerhouse, Beastmode, Partybuster. Yes. Unfortunately not for me.
After the first cautious spraying, a sweetish fischer fragrance with subtle smoky tones penetrated my olfactory organ, but everything as if through a soft focus, transparent and diluted. After 2 hours the scent was only very discreetly perceptible at the sprayed place.
To make a visual comparison:
Imagine a scene from Aladin and the wonder lamp, the setting naturally adapted to the oriental origin of the test specimen. The hero has scratched the golden tin to summon the djini from the bottle. A picture in beautiful colours is expected. Like the cinematic implementation of the Aladin theme by the company with the rodent in the logo ;-)
If you imagine this scene instead of Technicolor in pastel colors, you know what is meant here.
In short, even a Shot Invictus sprayed in the shop in passing was (unfortunately) much more stubborn.
I can't tell if it's a reformulation, my skin chemistry or my nose. At the end I stand here, in the wonder cave, the magic lamp in my hand. But no matter how much I rub, the spirit is out of the bottle and it won't return
9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10
Zauber600
Powerhouse from Dubai ... Alternative to Morning Chess?
What a rich fragrance! Yatagan has him as

'Woody-leathery green monster smoking smoke out of its mouth'

in his statement. And what can I say: That's it!
But not only:
During my test I could additionally recognize flowers - roses running through the whole fragrance - jasmine in the heart note and altogether a lot of soap.

The fragrance impression is that of a skilful mixture of Orient and Occident for lovers of expressive fragrances. And that's him. Shuhrah is not a quiet little water but definitely needs a stage and someone who wears the scent and not the other way around. Here also the ladies are asked to test: As an evening / winter fragrance it is certainly also beautiful on women's skin ... Smoke should not be No-Go!

Another reason for my comment is the similarity I found between the two after testing "Morning Chess": MC is greener, without flowers or soap but with leather and above all less sweet, but nevertheless on the move in similar regions.
One could say that Shuhrah is the Arab cousin with all oriental facets in contrast to the somewhat brittle American fragrance The price difference is interesting here of course: The Rasasi costs a tenth of the quite high-priced Vilhelms. A try is always worth it here.

For whom: nerve-strong perfumos/perfumas (some shuhrahs have already migrated to the souk)

Durability and Sillage: At upper limit

When. When? Free time and safe to wear in cold weather in our culture better or of course as a fragrance for the evening/night
7.0 10.0 10.0 7.0/10
GabrielCE
How to suffocate someone...
This scent is ridiculously strong, one spray will last you 12+ hours EASILY; It took me four tries to wash this stuff off while rubbing vigorously. It would be highly inadvisable to spray it on yourself or anyone to more than a total of 3, at this point and further it may/will cause headaches and can cause you to feel slightly nauseous so smelling this while you're feeling/are sick is a bad idea. As of the smell itself it's not so bad in smaller quantities/strength, it smells a bit like rasasi's yuqawam pour homme and is quite complex (at least to me) . Overall its a unique smell which not everyone will like, the smell of flowers, lipstick, syntheticity and dirt. I am relatively new to the perfume world but in short you can this describe this smell as cigarrettes and dried beer that has been on clothes.
7.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10
The unnoticed smoky freshie
I like smoky fragrances. Shuhrah has a strange strong smoky accord. It's not dark. It does not remember violet, leather, orris, ash, tar or tarmac. It is actually a fresh sweet smoky accord that dominates the quite linear scent that emanates from my skin. The scent is very appealing and actually it does not seem to change all through its longevity.
It's also a very versatile scent as it gives you woody, sweet, smoky, fresh and floral vibes allowing you to use this fragrance in many occasions and opportunities. It is subtle enough without being discrete. It has a big projection and sillage but ensuring it with a light presence lingering in the air.
There is another feature worthy to be mentioned. There is neither musk nor patchouli in this fragrance. Actually the notes combination is an odd one as it seems not to exist in any other perfume. I only found a similar notes combination in a couple of Roja fragrances that do add a myriad of other notes to the actual notes of Shuhrah.
The oud note is clearly present but it's a very peacefull, well behaved oud.
This fragrance is both alluring and addictive. I am really impressed. One thing I can assure you: It's really a different and unique fragrance, at least for me.

Let's see my math for Shuhrah:
Scent Opening: 9.0 (my judgement)
Scent Dry Down: 8.0 (my judgement)
Longevity: 8.5 (10 hours+ with two sprays)
Sillage: 8.5 (more than 8~10 feet at its peak with 2 sprays)
Uniqueness: 10.0 (unique to me at least)
Compliments: 7.5 (not a serious compliment grabber; I wonder why?)
Wearability: 9.0 (It's not really a winter scent even if the notes used make you think about that possibility. But use it day or night in the other seasons)
Versatility: 9.0 (You may use it in almost any situation, although some perfumes are more adequate for clubbing and formal events. I consider it to be unisex)
Quality: 8.0 (my judgement)
Presentation: 7.0 (efective but to simple. It does not stand out and the flask seems to share the design of a common drugstore perfume)
Price: 8.5 (100 ml non tester for 26 Euros + shipping)

Overall rating: 8.4510.00
- between 7 and 8 =above average;
- between 8 and 9 = recomended;
- bigger than 9 = don't miss it;
I recommend this quite unique and almost fresh fragrance.
Wierd
So i got this after watching some reviews on utube. It is a beast fragrance. But, thant was the case only the first time i wore it. I mean the office was full if this smell, and the comments were that something smelled like burnt wood and spicy peppers. After that it has toned waaaay down. It lasts just a few hours and the projection is almost gone after an hour. I don't know what is going on. Maybe that thing where i loose my sense of smell?

AJG 12 days ago
I've never met anyone like you.
Mysterious, thrilling, altogether delicious.
It's the morning after and I can still smell you on me.
9.0
9.0
Pio 9 months ago
A really strong smell. Can be a bit overwhelming -even offensive - but worth having in any collection.+3
Carlitos01 10 months ago
Smoky, sweet, woody, fresh and almost inexpensive. I do like this spring and fall scent.+4

by MrNiceGuy
by TiberiusNero
by Oldish2002
by Oldish2002

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Khaltat Al Oudh by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Mukhallat Oudh Al Mubakhar by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Safina by Rasasi Kun Mukhtalifan for Men by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Daarej pour Femme by Rasasi Egra for Men by Rasasi