Shuhrah pour Homme 2015

Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi
Shuhrah pour Homme is a perfume by Rasasi for men and was released in 2015. The scent is smoky-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Aventus (Eau de Parfum)

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Tomato leaf, Freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Oakmoss, Oud, Leather

Submitted by eBOSS, last update on 26.10.2020.

Little Boy
Why is there no better name for this perfume? We'll get to that later...

At the beginning I would like to say that I am a very great lover of our Oriental friends, especially the house Rasasi, which I am very fond of. Fragrances like Hawas, Fattan or the pour lui series, have managed to leave a long-lasting footprint in my collection and by that I mean that I would buy the fragrances again and again.

But why of all people did Shuhrah pour Homme deserve a comment?
Because that smell is the F**ing atomic bomb of the house.

As for the fragrance itself, I can say that it starts off intensely sweet, with a pleasant smoke note (probably too strong for some people). I have read "smells like lightly burnt cotton candy" and I would agree with that. In the course of time it becomes much more flowery and probably also more pleasant for the masses. To the topic "smells like an ashtray" I can only say nonsense...

Let's get to my two favorite categories of this fragrance. Shelf life:
Yes, the shelf life of these scents... I don't know what to say... I just say, for 26€ you won't find another fragrance with such a durability, Level/Atomar. I smelled it myself after I showered. I've only seen this kind of durability at Interlude so far
Projection:
I strongly advise against using more than three sprays Otherwise you will be guaranteed the 1.5 m distance. My personal sweet spot with this perfume is 2 sprays, and that's why I nickname it "little boy" with little spray/large effect. So the projection is like you durability supernatural, even after 10-12 hours your fellow men will be able to perceive it at a distance.

Problem:
I have owned this fragrance for 1 year now and there are still exactly 98% present, the reason is simply explained I find no reason to wear it. Due to its monstrous Sillage+ durability it makes it unwearable for me in most situations. Only in my spare time he came to the einsatz.

Conclusion: Rasasi's Powerhouse is definitely worth a buy, the DNA is unique and H/S well I have raved about it enough. It will continue to be a part of my collection and I hope I can find a few more free time occasions where it can be used.

Unique and Floral Woody
Rasasi's Shurah Pour Homme is an amazing rich, deep, woody floral. But not too floral or feminine and that's because of the tomato leaf (tones the florals). It's not too spicy either. This is definitely a unique fragrance and stands out from the crowd. While the dry down smells similar to Rasasi's Tobacco Blaze, it takes a different path and I would say it's more gentle and wearable for the office than Tobacco Blaze. Definitely has the Rasasi DNA, and I really enjoy wearing this fragrance. If you're into unique fragrances you will absolutely love this one. I give this a 10 / 10.
Become the tiger!
You sit there on the couch. It's quitting time. A package came in the mail and you're holding it in your hand. A solid bottle, elegant, no frills. Its contents: a blue liquid. You take off the cap of the bottle, aim at your neck and pull the trigger. A strong, focused cloud shoots towards you. You breathe in. You panic. Well, buddy, too late. The Shuhrah pour Homme takes effect and you black out. Black out.

You wake up, you have a thick skull. You look around and are confused, because instead of lying on your couch you find yourself on oriental cushions. Okay, you take a deep breath and try to stay calm. What do you see? You can't see far, because the air is filled with a fine mist that rises from incense bowls and reaches the ceiling of the high rooms. You recognize vaults and columns, but no daylight. Gold shimmers in the light of the countless torches and lanterns. You feel reminded of 1001 nights and as if it couldn't be more clichéd, you hear oriental music from afar. Something flashes past you. A giggle. Was that a woman? Several. Where the hell am I? You follow them and start walking through the corridors, past the columns and lights, further through the fog towards the music. You get closer and closer and suddenly there it is, a hiss, a roar. That can't be something... a tiger? No, never. You walk on, no, you run and suddenly the space in front of you opens up, the view becomes clearer, the music too and the outlines you are moving towards take shape. They are mighty and big, but you are not afraid. Suddenly everything is clear and before you can think you look into two sparkling eyes. The tiger, it was not an illusion and on him rests a big hand that caresses him calmly. A man of powerful stature on a golden throne, around Him countless women of incredible beauty. You look up and see him. You know who he is, he knows who you are. He winks at you and says: become the tiger! You go over to the women, the music and the seductions of this world and just when everything is within reach you wake up.

Your phone's ringing. It's your buddy asking if you want to go skiing today. You don't think about it, answer almost automatically. You're in, you're the tiger.

To the fragrance:

The scent of incense makes it different, jasmine and rose give the fragrance an oriental sweetness, the leather and the woody note give it its masculinity. All in all a mysterious and seductive DNA. Pushy but still not annoying. Loud but not impertinent. Self-confidence should be present.

Sillage and durability are unbeatable. Nothing for everyday life, rather something to go out or if you want to attract attention or radiate dominance. 2 sprays are enough. They also get on my skin before I get dressed. Can still smell on the clothes after days. Very unique. You definitely stand out. Price performance unbeatable.
Pipmen
Sex after the club visit
Hi,

this is my first comment, you are welcome to tear me to pieces :)

To imagine this strong fragrance composition, you should imagine the following scenario:

You were out all night in a noble club wearing a fragrance that smells both floral and tobacco like. You were wearing a leather jacket which was mixed with "tolerable cigarette smoke" in the club. On the drive home, you take a lady home who sits on your leather back seat and you sense the smell of her powder. You also very easily sense that she has been drinking. There's something animalistically very attractive about the two of you. You can't wait and both of you fall over each other as soon as you get home. Now you have to imagine the scent composition of the whole night at once...A smoky, leathery and at the same time sweet-flowery-powdery scent, which rewrites the whole night for hours on end after the lady is gone the next morning.

The fragrance is in my opinion something for Casanovas between 30-50 years and nothing for Babyfaces! You should never wear this scent in the office. Rather on cooler evenings, in autumn or winter. One sprayer is enough, two are beast fashion deluxe and three are already too much and has potential for headaches!
The scent is perceived by you as much "heavier, smokier and leatherier" than by ladies who smell it near you. They usually perceive a sweetish, masculine, animalistic and at the same time slightly leathery and wine-like scent.

I could also share my girlfriend's reaction, but I'll let that go for now, maybe no one is interested either!

Queruccio
A mysterious hidden gem! Worth the purchase!.
I have got interested to the Rasasi brand with Dareej, then I blind bought Shuhrah.
At first it seemed like a bad mistake: first spray and I smelled some kind of old woman cologne, after a couple of hours I had this persistent smell on my arm (which I didn't like) and in the end I could not stand anymore those whiffs in my nose from time to time.
My girlfriend didn't like it. A couple of my friends did not like it.
I then considered to sell it.

After few months (during cold days) I decided to use it again for a sunday visit of a mall.
I suddenly got the sensation I like this fragrance.
I usually don't describe perfumes with notes, I prefer to refer to other fragrances to give an idea. This is
a very well blended fragrance, it seems like a 20% classic woman perfume (let's say a chanel n. 5), 50% a smokey ash smell (it s not the smoke of amouage interlude, that is balsamic smoke), 30% leather perfume (something strong, sort of woody as well, think about Nuit d'Issey Issey Miyake).
The result is a picture: a mature guy wakes up in the middle on the night, next to him in the bed there's a woman in her 40ies, they have been making love after a night in a club and all their clothes are scattered around the small room, the door and windows are cloes and all the smells have blended together. That is Shuhrah, it s like a painting, you don't get immediately the beauty of it, it requires time.

Have no doubt, for its price this is a gem, if you are a fragrance lover, you need to get one.
Killer Instinct
Here we go. My first comment... Please be merciful, whereas... i don't care if I wear shuhrah!

Back to the beginning...

I close my eyes, go inside and reach for this extremely simple but very attractive and valuable bottle. It reminds me of the 80s. Hamburg.

Yeah... I'm wearing it today... Shuhrah... Today I am in the mood to make it clear to my surroundings that there is no left, no right and no back, it is only possible to go straight ahead and that with big steps or high speed.

This fragrance, which I wanted to try out as a blind buy (guided by statements and comments), is now giving me tailwind on the right occasions. It boosts my self-confidence on days when I feel like I can win against the Klitschko brothers.

Shuhrah is a fragrance without compromise, either you like it or you don't like it. A fragrance you definitely need "eggs" for!

The mixture of rose notes, oud, leather and musk is subjectively very fine and only partially perceptible on myself ("doesn't press" in my nose), while my environment very often makes me understand that I can perceive myself olfactorically (mostly positive).

I don't think I am leaning too far out of the window when I write that all fragrances known to me are shorter in durability and sillage.

Conclusion:
A mystical fragrance for me, which embodies masculinity and strength Absolute price/performance killer.
Definitely not suitable for every man!

Smoky and sweet
This scent was kindly added to my sample of an ersoukt scent. I couldn't do anything with the name at first.
Then at the beginning of the week I sprayed this scent, there were about 4 sprayers, and the scent immediately triggered memories of a walk through the market in Tunis, where I was last year.
I take here an oriental spicy, slightly sweet and smoky note was and this unchanged over many many hours.
The durability is enormous, as is the sillage and projection.
This morning I went into the cellar with the laundry basket and put the clothes in the washing machine in my mind when I suddenly had that smell in my nose again. I had just put the shirt in the drum which I had on the day I wore this scent I like this fragrance very much and I think I will test the other fragrances of this brand as well over time.
Many thanks to the person who sent me this fragrance to test it

Ekkie
Not as daring as many people say
Scent & Notes:
This is different and unlike anything I've ever smelled before. I've tried a few oud fragrances in the past and I figured out that it's not my favorite note to put it mildly. Oud is stated as one of the notes in Shuhrah, but luckily I can't detect much of it. The central notes i pick up are rose/florals, leather, sweet fruits, and a smoky touch. Despite being a very strong/heavy and smoky fragrance, this also has a freshness in a way such that it does not become too cloying. To my nose the smell can be a bit different from day to day. Somedays I pick up more fruitiness, other days the smokiness, other days more of the florals. The opening can be a little harsh, but it softens up in a few minutes. Quite linear from start to end, yet complex.
I think this is actually quite a mass pleasing fragrance, as long as you dont over apply. In general I think this is a very 'nice' smelling fragrance. Just don't put your nose right up to it because it is not pleasant to smell it that way (which fragrance is?). People who notice you will more likely be intrigued than be offended, although I must add that Shuhrah is probably not for everyone. It's a bit of a bad boy fragrance.
I think this can be worn in any season as long as temperatures are below 20 degrees Celcius.

For me the most important thing about this perfume is that it evokes some kind of emotions. The scents that you feel like you have a certain connection to are always the best scents. This fragrance can make you feel like a million bucks.

I first bought a 10 ml sample of this. Even before I finished the sample I decided to get myself a full bottle. I detected there are definitely some noticable differences between the sample and the bottle. The bottle is smokier, much sweeter, less fresh and less floral. The sample has more of a sharp floral freshness. The bottle is a bit more smooth. The date of production of the bottle is jul 2018. Unfortunately I do not know the date of production of the sample. I'm not sure which one I prefer, I don't think one is necessarily better than the other. Either Rasasi has some batch inconsistencies or the sample I recieved was not stored properly.

Performance:
This just lasts and lasts and lasts. Also keeps on projecting very nicely. I would never use more than 3 spray per wearing so a full bottle will last you a long time. I placed the cap on my desk in front of me while writing this review and I just kept smelling it. This is the kind of performance I would like to get from all fragrances, but it just doens't happen to be so for most fragrances in the western world. You should only wear this if you're willing to get noticed.

Conclusion:
This ticks many of the boxes. Unique, great performance, great smell, great complexity, great price, and you can be sure that noone at the party will smell the same as you.
Do not hesitate to at least try this. This is a fragrance that you just really have to put your nose on to understand what everybody is writing about. I'm a fan.
Cotton candy
Rasasi is usually a good choice, if you attach importance to the following with your perfume:

- Durability/Silage in the upper range
- Price/performance in perfect balance
- Slightly oriental impacts
- Rather something for the younger generation (only partly!)

Shuhrah also fulfils all of the above criteria and is also an extremely unique fragrance that is hard to find again. The best way to explain the fragrance is with the following story:

History:
I go around the carnival, meet friends here and there, stop in front of the shooting gallery and win a cuddly bunny for my girl. Then a few beers at the next bar. Maybe also the one or other meter of Lütje Lage (not everybody here will know it). We are already at the second round of the fairground, there the hunger for hangovers sets in. It should be sweet. Very sweet! What is there better than...Exactly...cotton candy. Let's go to the next booth. The owner is already sick of it, you can see it in his eyes. He'll scrape the last bits together for us. Unfortunately it's a bit burnt. Well, we're stoned and eat it anyway.

Scent and history:
This is exactly the impression you get when you sniff the Rasasi. It smells like minimally burnt cotton candy. A slightly smokier Saint Julep, for those who know it. I think it is very good, because it is not too sweet and not too smoky, because I don't like both. Also, the rose, which I don't like in men's fragrances either, is perfectly contained and hardly unfolds. I think of pink cotton candy all the time, wonderful. I can hardly smell anything of the pyramid except the described light rose note and sugar, sugar, sugar. You almost get the feeling that the cotton candy is literally lying on your skin D and the smoke that envelops you is very delicate and flatteringly beautiful. The foundation is an oriental basic tone, as it is usual for Rasasis. However without heavy spice or similar. Altogether in any case for the gentleman, for the courageous gentleman, because one will be noticed here positively as well as negatively, because........

Shelf life and silage:
Heavy shit!
Need to say more?
Yes, ok: 14 hours plus with almost constant sillage
Had it once only on my wrist and after 8 hours my sister asked me about it :D Do I have to say more? Yes! Please dose very carefully, it is very disgusting if it is sprayed too much. One to maximum two sprayers should get you through the day...

Oh yeah, you can wear it when it's still under 15 degrees!

For me a clear buying recommendation for all those who are brave enough to get involved in smoky-sweet scents and find it interesting to smell like pink-smokey candy floss.

The carnival is now unfortunately closed, what remains is the scent that keeps it open for us
Oriental firecracker
Rasasi is for a brand that I appreciate very much. I already own 8 pieces including this one. Especially the price for such a high quality is very tempting. The brands from Dubai simply offer a lot of quality and are easy on the wallet. Many will no longer follow because I have already picked out the most interesting fragrances. But with these prices you can't do much wrong.
Oriental rose oud is not my first choice. Smoky ones aren't my first choice either. Nevertheless I found the reactions to this fragrance interesting. Also an enrichment for a versatile and varied fragrance collection. Furthermore you can get 90ml for under 20 Euro which is really little for such a long lasting scent. By the way, this is an EdP, which does not always mean that it is more intense. Here definitely does.

The bottle comes in a typical Rasasi manner. Oriental cardboard and the bottle slightly resembles Hawas. Don't be fooled by the light blue scent. This is not a fresh scent. On the contrary: sweet-smoky, heavy, strong and fruity and above all oriental.
Even though I bought it blind. I advise against it if you don't want to take a lot of risks. For the price it's bearable, but as you can see from the statements: Opinions differ greatly. For some a firecracker and for some a cigarette or an ashtray.
What you shouldn't be blinded by: The pyramid of scent. It conveys more of a common crowdpleaser with many soft and pleasing notes. In reality it is a smoky and very sweet fragrance with a strong oriental touch.
Especially the opening shoots you down. Extremely smoky, plus a marmalade-sweet fruity note paired with a rosy note that is perceptible for an extremely long time. If you have a buzzing head, you could certainly beat the wearer to death. In the further course the smoky-fruity DNA is preserved, but becomes much softer especially by a pleasant woody note. The base is then rather common oriental and not so polarizing at all. But it takes several hours until then. I like it very much.
Smelling too close is far worse than smelling it from a distance. Gives scents that score with a few centimeters distance. Definitely that one. Also a scent that screams: Here I am! Thus top for outdoor and nightlife. For other activities for me definitely not. Extremely masculine and rather nothing for softies.
The performance has to be praised but is also too much for many situations. Over 10 hours it lasts. Sillage in the beginning Beastmode and also in the further course top.

All in all a fragrance that is extremely unique due to its smoky-sweet DNA. With it you definitely attract attention, no matter if negative or positive. For fans of smoky scents definitely worth a test

Hoban27Hoban27 10 months ago
I don't like it on me specially n the dry down but i like it in the air or on some1 else and yes its a cheap beast with gd quality
Amazon1975Amazon1975 11 months ago
I get smokey tomato....it's very weird.....I like it....hope it grows to love.
MihaiuMihaiu 14 months ago
tomato leaf- leather (white?)- smoky- fruity (pear?)- bit powdery. maybe too sweet for this combo. for cool weather
AJGAJG 20 months ago
I've never met anyone like you.
Mysterious, thrilling, altogether delicious.
It's the morning after and I can still smell you on me.
PioPio 2 years ago
A really strong smell. Can be a bit overwhelming -even offensive - but worth having in any collection.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 2 years ago
Smoky, sweet, woody, fresh and almost inexpensive. I kind of like this strange spring and fall scent. Huge performance.

Globuli - Hohe Potenz
by Shuqush
by Helge
by Helge
by RAFLE
SHUHRAH - Nur der Gedanke zählt.
by AromaTikka
SHUHRAH - orientalische Duftreise der sinnlichen Art.
by AromaTikka
by YSLJunkie
by YSLJunkie
by TiberiusNero
by TiberiusNero
by Oldish2002
by Oldish2002

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Junoon Leather for Men by Rasasi Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Junoon Velvet for Men by Rasasi Oudh al Misk by Rasasi