Sotoor - Waaw 2017

Sotoor - Waaw by Rasasi
Sotoor - Waaw is a popular perfume by Rasasi for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesMugwortMugwort
CedarwoodCedarwood
Gaiac woodGaiac wood
VetiverVetiver
Amber Xtreme™Amber Xtreme™

Submitted by Mih, last update on 28.09.2021.

Rquill67
Another Rasasi hits home for me!
Sotoor Waaw from Rasasi is an amazing warm and mostly cinnamon fragrance. The opening is sharp, and after the alcohol dissipates, and we head into the dry-down the amber, cinnamon, spices and woods start to pop-out. The saffron in this is amazing. There's a bit of pepper, but only slightly. I think the different woods and walnut stand out in the dry-down too. This was a blind-buy for me, and I really like this one. I would wear this fragrance in Fall, Winter or for a special event or date in the evening. Probably not great for spring or summer. Definitely worth adding to your fragrance collection! I give this one an 8 / 10.
The yellow...
I must say that Rasasi is a very special brand for me. In my eyes they have a much better quality than comparable designer fragrances. This applies to the bottle which is beautiful as well as the sprayer and the juice itself
Let's get to the scent. It's a sweet but very clean scent DNA. You can clearly smell that it's something oriental. So it is a clear sweet scent of cinnamon. It harmonizes perfectly with the sandalwood and the other flowers and woods. The scent is generally quite floral - imagine 80% sweetness paired with 20% floralness and you have the scent. It has been compared to 1Million here a few times, it goes in the sweet direction but has nothing to do with it in my eyes. Nevertheless, I must confess that it was a compliment that he smells good and you want to come closer and closer because the sweet one attracts you magically and it is not 1 million
Let's get to the sillage and shelf life. This thing is a monster. 2 sprayers and the whole bus smelled like it 2 hours after application within 1 minute. Better not in closed rooms because it is very potent which is of course really good on the other side ^^. Others can smell it too. But it projects strongly which makes it obtrusive for me. 24 hours on skin is not an issue. The stuff sticks to you very high scent oil portion which also holds after showering. Clothes are with the scent until the next wash
I recommend him alone in winter or autumn
Now to another great quality to counter the enormous strength and this sweetness to loosen up the only need to loosen up because he is so strong, have him simply layering and he is the perfect fragrance to combine! You can combine it with any fresh or citric scent. To name a few examples here. Hawas Rasasi, Sauvage Dior, Dylan Blue, Creed Aventus and everything in that direction. I have never received so many compliments with the combination. I spray then always 1 time the smell and 4 times the freshness. When I am outside and do not go in anywhere 2 times and 5 times the fresh. The station wagon is great ;)

So the scent is good but not a must. If you already have a sweet scent towards 1 million then this one is not necessary. It is unisex, but I see it in a man despite the flowers. The scent underlines a person. If you want to be sure that one smells you and this underlines your dominance, this can be your companion in colder days :) ????

SchnüFFleRR
Herod? Wanted by night? Or is it One Million?
First of all I am a little Rasasi fanboy. I think most fragrances have a very good price-performance ratio. Although not everyone agrees with me, I have scents like Hawas or La Yuqawam in my heart.
Because of the scent pyramid I ordered Sotoor - Waaw blind.
When I sprayed on the first one, the spices literally blew me away. The day before I wore Herod from PdM and I was impressed how well the Rasasi fought against Herod in comparison. (at least at the Opening)

I'm not really as good at describing fragrances as so many talented people here so vividly. Nevertheless I try to give you at least a rough idea of the direction of the fragrance to give you an idea in which direction it all goes in the end. (and of course because I have a lot of fun with it)

A fine pleasant light sweet cloud of cinnamon spreads out when sprayed on, accompanied by fine lavender, pepper and a hint of saffron. An impressive opening so much is clear. Nevertheless no comparison to Herod who of course plays in a different league.
More like a mixture of Wanted by night and One Million The first 15-20 minutes the spices are very present and he projects very strongly. (similar to Wanted by night) Afterwards Sotoor - Waaw sticky sweet on the skin. In my puberty I applied about 10 bottles of One Million (not all at once), so as a "connoisseur" I can already claim that the scent definitely contains a certain DNA of one million, but much more cinnamon and not quite as vulgar.

Conclusion:
So what do you get in the end? A spicy, sweet winter cracker that will certainly appeal to the younger audience. Lovers of Wanted by night and One Million may be able to strike blind here.
Price/performance once again very good! Projection approx. 1-2 hours depending on skin type and spray. Durability approx. 7-12 hours. Once again a great scent of Rasasi although not a masterpiece

EinsteinvEinsteinv 9 months ago
Smells just like a spice bazaar
AdamStraightAdamStraight 10 months ago
This is like 1 Million on Steroids, it's more spicy woody. Sillage and Performance Beast
Amazon1975Amazon1975 2 years ago
Very spicy.....saffron and cinnamon ???? it's excellent

by eBOSS
by eBOSS
by Parfumlove90
by Parfumlove90

Popular Rasasi

La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi Hawas for Him by Rasasi Fattan pour Homme by Rasasi Boruzz - Atheer Cambodia by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Lui by Rasasi Daarej pour Homme by Rasasi Qasamat Ebhar by Rasasi La Yuqawam Ambergris Showers by Rasasi Qasamat Morhaf by Rasasi Entebaa pour Homme by Rasasi Dhanal Oudh Nashwah by Rasasi Faqat Lil Rijal by Rasasi Shuhrah pour Homme by Rasasi Oudh Siufi by Rasasi Tasmeem Men by Rasasi Qasamat Bareeq by Rasasi Al Wisam Day by Rasasi Oud al Mubakhar by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9453 pour Lui by Rasasi Rumz Al Rasasi 9325 pour Elle by Rasasi