Summer Rain 2015

Summer Rain by Raw Spirit
Summer Rain is a perfume by Raw Spirit for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is aquatic-citrusy. It is still available to purchase.

Harry Frémont

Top Notes Top NotesNeroliNeroli BergamotBergamot Kaffir limeKaffir lime BasilBasil Mandarin orangeMandarin orange GrapefruitGrapefruit
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossomOrange blossom MintMint GalbanumGalbanum JasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesHaitian vetiverHaitian vetiver MossMoss CedarwoodCedarwood LabdanumLabdanum AmbroxAmbrox

Submitted by Michael, last update on 24.01.2021.

Daisyvision
The scent before a storm
After putting off purchasing the sample set of Raw Spirit fragrances, I was delighted to see that my procrastination had allowed for the emergence of a new fragrance in the line up! Summer Rain is the one I'd assume I'd be the least interested in based on the notes (I'm more of a dark, spicy & smoky oriental kinda gal). So please, bear in mind that I'm not typically into light, citrusy or fresh smells, but I must say, this one is quite nice.

The thing I generally dislike about citrus scents is that they can be a bit too sharp and tickle my nose... Summer rain luckily lacks this quality, offering a very "soft spoken" grapefruit, which seems to overpower the lime just a little bit. It helps that I personally love white florals (particularly jasmine), and here, they lend a soft nearly-edible sweetness to the mix.

With that out of the way, let's get to the best part: The name "Summer Rain" really is dead on - It absolutely reminds me of summer, and it really does remind me of the way it smells either before or after a good rain. The woody notes give it a little more depth and a little more... petrichor. That's what sets it apart from other citrusy florals. It's fresh, green, citrusy, sure... but has a bit of a "gloomy side", like an incoming storm.

It's simple yet intriguing, perfect for women and men alike. Can't recommend this one enough!

Popular by Raw Spirit

Wild Fire by Raw Spirit Winter Oak by Raw Spirit Citadelle by Raw Spirit Mystic Pearl by Raw Spirit Midnight Pearl by Raw Spirit Desert Blush by Raw Spirit Bijou Vert by Raw Spirit Fire Tree by Raw Spirit